Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

What will Hillary's America look like?

kevin24018
Posts: 1,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 6:19:42 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
First fan boys and haters please keep the emotion to a minimum and attempt to add some evidence to your opinions and stick to the big hot topics like

Taxes
Health Insurance
National Debt/economy
Gun rights
Race relations
Foreign affairs
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 6:29:25 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 6:19:42 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
First fan boys and haters please keep the emotion to a minimum and attempt to add some evidence to your opinions and stick to the big hot topics like

Taxes
Health Insurance
National Debt/economy
Gun rights
Race relations
Foreign affairs

Probably more of the same.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
kevin24018
Posts: 1,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 6:33:18 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 6:29:25 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/13/2016 6:19:42 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
First fan boys and haters please keep the emotion to a minimum and attempt to add some evidence to your opinions and stick to the big hot topics like

Taxes
Health Insurance
National Debt/economy
Gun rights
Race relations
Foreign affairs

Probably more of the same.

to a certain degree, probably, however she will want to make a name for her self, it's an ego thing, how and in what manner will that be?
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 6:45:45 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 6:19:42 PM, kevin24018 wrote:


Taxes
Income same but perceived increases on top 5%... with more loopholes
Health Insurance
Increase subsidies for Medicaid to incentivize anthem/united/Aetna to rejoin markets they withdrew from
National Debt/economy
Manipulate BLS to make it appear bigger but continued with the same. A flat line on increasing the debt although it still climbs from interest and budget deficits. Although keeping Yellin and artificially low interest rates
Gun rights
A bunch of talk, maybe refloat the idea of the misnamed 'assault rifle' ban
Race relations
Blame Whitey
Foreign affairs
Oh boy...talk but concessions to Russia. Talk with concessions to Iran. 'Reset' with China. Chicanery in the Philippines (social media, propaganda) in getting Duterte out of office. Some bombing campaign somewhere in the MiddlEast, probably Yemen. Arm Kurds (and behind the scene point them towards Syria, Iran, AND Turkey). If FARC deal does fold, increased funding to Colombia. Duplicity in Venezuela. Some 'special friend of US' deal with Cuba.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 7:24:04 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 6:45:45 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 6:19:42 PM, kevin24018 wrote:


Taxes
Income same but perceived increases on top 5%... with more loopholes
Health Insurance
Increase subsidies for Medicaid to incentivize anthem/united/Aetna to rejoin markets they withdrew from

yeah I dunno about, fool me once and all, not sure if they could entice them enough, if anything they will take and drain what they can than get back out before they loose anything, it the not so long, long run it hurts us all.

National Debt/economy
Manipulate BLS to make it appear bigger but continued with the same. A flat line on increasing the debt although it still climbs from interest and budget deficits. Although keeping Yellin and artificially low interest rates
Gun rights
A bunch of talk, maybe refloat the idea of the misnamed 'assault rifle' ban

yeah wish I had money to buy S&W stock

Race relations
Blame Whitey

can't wait for her to "talk directly to the whites"

Foreign affairs
Oh boy...talk but concessions to Russia. Talk with concessions to Iran. 'Reset' with China. Chicanery in the Philippines (social media, propaganda) in getting Duterte out of office. Some bombing campaign somewhere in the MiddlEast, probably Yemen. Arm Kurds (and behind the scene point them towards Syria, Iran, AND Turkey). If FARC deal does fold, increased funding to Colombia. Duplicity in Venezuela. Some 'special friend of US' deal with Cuba.

well at least women and gay hating countries have given her money so either they don't realize she's a woman or they are going to change their whole culture, I wonder which one it is lol
yeah I agree, though I think jobs and purchasing power will suffer, a bit anyway,
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 7:31:31 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 7:24:04 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 6:45:45 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 6:19:42 PM, kevin24018 wrote:


Taxes
Income same but perceived increases on top 5%... with more loopholes
Health Insurance
Increase subsidies for Medicaid to incentivize anthem/united/Aetna to rejoin markets they withdrew from

yeah I dunno about, fool me once and all, not sure if they could entice them enough, if anything they will take and drain what they can than get back out before they loose anything, it the not so long, long run it hurts us all.

National Debt/economy
Manipulate BLS to make it appear bigger but continued with the same. A flat line on increasing the debt although it still climbs from interest and budget deficits. Although keeping Yellin and artificially low interest rates
Gun rights
A bunch of talk, maybe refloat the idea of the misnamed 'assault rifle' ban

yeah wish I had money to buy S&W stock

Race relations
Blame Whitey

can't wait for her to "talk directly to the whites"

Foreign affairs
Oh boy...talk but concessions to Russia. Talk with concessions to Iran. 'Reset' with China. Chicanery in the Philippines (social media, propaganda) in getting Duterte out of office. Some bombing campaign somewhere in the MiddlEast, probably Yemen. Arm Kurds (and behind the scene point them towards Syria, Iran, AND Turkey). If FARC deal does fold, increased funding to Colombia. Duplicity in Venezuela. Some 'special friend of US' deal with Cuba.

well at least women and gay hating countries have given her money so either they don't realize she's a woman or they are going to change their whole culture, I wonder which one it is lol
yeah I agree, though I think jobs and purchasing power will suffer, a bit anyway,

The hardest for me to pin down is the healthcare. I've researched both. Besides 'block grants and allowing competition across state lines' trump has said 0. Hillary hasn't said anything except 'strengthen' the ACA. Her ideal is single payer but she hasn't even mentioned (similar to Bernie) how they plan to implement (trust me I grilled Bernie-ites on Medicare for all).

There really is only 1 way to truly implement a single payer and it is ugly and would be contested by 10000s of thousands of in place long term contracts.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 7:38:58 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 7:31:31 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 7:24:04 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 6:45:45 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 6:19:42 PM, kevin24018 wrote:


Taxes
Income same but perceived increases on top 5%... with more loopholes
Health Insurance
Increase subsidies for Medicaid to incentivize anthem/united/Aetna to rejoin markets they withdrew from

yeah I dunno about, fool me once and all, not sure if they could entice them enough, if anything they will take and drain what they can than get back out before they loose anything, it the not so long, long run it hurts us all.

National Debt/economy
Manipulate BLS to make it appear bigger but continued with the same. A flat line on increasing the debt although it still climbs from interest and budget deficits. Although keeping Yellin and artificially low interest rates
Gun rights
A bunch of talk, maybe refloat the idea of the misnamed 'assault rifle' ban

yeah wish I had money to buy S&W stock

Race relations
Blame Whitey

can't wait for her to "talk directly to the whites"

Foreign affairs
Oh boy...talk but concessions to Russia. Talk with concessions to Iran. 'Reset' with China. Chicanery in the Philippines (social media, propaganda) in getting Duterte out of office. Some bombing campaign somewhere in the MiddlEast, probably Yemen. Arm Kurds (and behind the scene point them towards Syria, Iran, AND Turkey). If FARC deal does fold, increased funding to Colombia. Duplicity in Venezuela. Some 'special friend of US' deal with Cuba.

well at least women and gay hating countries have given her money so either they don't realize she's a woman or they are going to change their whole culture, I wonder which one it is lol
yeah I agree, though I think jobs and purchasing power will suffer, a bit anyway,

The hardest for me to pin down is the healthcare. I've researched both. Besides 'block grants and allowing competition across state lines' trump has said 0. Hillary hasn't said anything except 'strengthen' the ACA. Her ideal is single payer but she hasn't even mentioned (similar to Bernie) how they plan to implement (trust me I grilled Bernie-ites on Medicare for all).

There really is only 1 way to truly implement a single payer and it is ugly and would be contested by 10000s of thousands of in place long term contracts.

yeah the typical throw more money at the problem, single payer in Canada is horrible from Canadians I have personally talked to, can't imagine it would work better for us., it will end up a 2 tier system and the bottom tier will get bottom level treatment.
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 7:43:56 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 7:38:58 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 7:31:31 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 7:24:04 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 6:45:45 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 6:19:42 PM, kevin24018 wrote:


Taxes
Income same but perceived increases on top 5%... with more loopholes
Health Insurance
Increase subsidies for Medicaid to incentivize anthem/united/Aetna to rejoin markets they withdrew from

yeah I dunno about, fool me once and all, not sure if they could entice them enough, if anything they will take and drain what they can than get back out before they loose anything, it the not so long, long run it hurts us all.

National Debt/economy
Manipulate BLS to make it appear bigger but continued with the same. A flat line on increasing the debt although it still climbs from interest and budget deficits. Although keeping Yellin and artificially low interest rates
Gun rights
A bunch of talk, maybe refloat the idea of the misnamed 'assault rifle' ban

yeah wish I had money to buy S&W stock

Race relations
Blame Whitey

can't wait for her to "talk directly to the whites"

Foreign affairs
Oh boy...talk but concessions to Russia. Talk with concessions to Iran. 'Reset' with China. Chicanery in the Philippines (social media, propaganda) in getting Duterte out of office. Some bombing campaign somewhere in the MiddlEast, probably Yemen. Arm Kurds (and behind the scene point them towards Syria, Iran, AND Turkey). If FARC deal does fold, increased funding to Colombia. Duplicity in Venezuela. Some 'special friend of US' deal with Cuba.

well at least women and gay hating countries have given her money so either they don't realize she's a woman or they are going to change their whole culture, I wonder which one it is lol
yeah I agree, though I think jobs and purchasing power will suffer, a bit anyway,

The hardest for me to pin down is the healthcare. I've researched both. Besides 'block grants and allowing competition across state lines' trump has said 0. Hillary hasn't said anything except 'strengthen' the ACA. Her ideal is single payer but she hasn't even mentioned (similar to Bernie) how they plan to implement (trust me I grilled Bernie-ites on Medicare for all).

There really is only 1 way to truly implement a single payer and it is ugly and would be contested by 10000s of thousands of in place long term contracts.

yeah the typical throw more money at the problem, single payer in Canada is horrible from Canadians I have personally talked to, can't imagine it would work better for us., it will end up a 2 tier system and the bottom tier will get bottom level treatment.

I am oft reluctant to get into healthcare conversations online because it is almost as complex (not for the end user/subscriber you) but everything encompassing. My last contract was me explaining CFR-HIPAA- and the HITECH amendment of 2009. Guess who my client was? Healthcare legal department of what's known as a BA (business associate)... a third party between payers and providers.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 7:49:41 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 7:43:56 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 7:38:58 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 7:31:31 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 7:24:04 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 6:45:45 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 6:19:42 PM, kevin24018 wrote:


Taxes
Income same but perceived increases on top 5%... with more loopholes
Health Insurance
Increase subsidies for Medicaid to incentivize anthem/united/Aetna to rejoin markets they withdrew from

yeah I dunno about, fool me once and all, not sure if they could entice them enough, if anything they will take and drain what they can than get back out before they loose anything, it the not so long, long run it hurts us all.

National Debt/economy
Manipulate BLS to make it appear bigger but continued with the same. A flat line on increasing the debt although it still climbs from interest and budget deficits. Although keeping Yellin and artificially low interest rates
Gun rights
A bunch of talk, maybe refloat the idea of the misnamed 'assault rifle' ban

yeah wish I had money to buy S&W stock

Race relations
Blame Whitey

can't wait for her to "talk directly to the whites"

Foreign affairs
Oh boy...talk but concessions to Russia. Talk with concessions to Iran. 'Reset' with China. Chicanery in the Philippines (social media, propaganda) in getting Duterte out of office. Some bombing campaign somewhere in the MiddlEast, probably Yemen. Arm Kurds (and behind the scene point them towards Syria, Iran, AND Turkey). If FARC deal does fold, increased funding to Colombia. Duplicity in Venezuela. Some 'special friend of US' deal with Cuba.

well at least women and gay hating countries have given her money so either they don't realize she's a woman or they are going to change their whole culture, I wonder which one it is lol
yeah I agree, though I think jobs and purchasing power will suffer, a bit anyway,

The hardest for me to pin down is the healthcare. I've researched both. Besides 'block grants and allowing competition across state lines' trump has said 0. Hillary hasn't said anything except 'strengthen' the ACA. Her ideal is single payer but she hasn't even mentioned (similar to Bernie) how they plan to implement (trust me I grilled Bernie-ites on Medicare for all).

There really is only 1 way to truly implement a single payer and it is ugly and would be contested by 10000s of thousands of in place long term contracts.

yeah the typical throw more money at the problem, single payer in Canada is horrible from Canadians I have personally talked to, can't imagine it would work better for us., it will end up a 2 tier system and the bottom tier will get bottom level treatment.

I am oft reluctant to get into healthcare conversations online because it is almost as complex (not for the end user/subscriber you) but everything encompassing. My last contract was me explaining CFR-HIPAA- and the HITECH amendment of 2009. Guess who my client was? Healthcare legal department of what's known as a BA (business associate)... a third party between payers and providers.

unfortunately the next 4 years will compound and escalate the current issues, rather than taking some steps back to try and fix things (all of the above) more money will be wasted, more red tape and less beneficial changes for us, I can't vision a different future, I wish I could.
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 8:03:03 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 7:49:41 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 7:43:56 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 7:38:58 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 7:31:31 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 7:24:04 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 6:45:45 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 6:19:42 PM, kevin24018 wrote:


Taxes
Income same but perceived increases on top 5%... with more loopholes
Health Insurance
Increase subsidies for Medicaid to incentivize anthem/united/Aetna to rejoin markets they withdrew from

yeah I dunno about, fool me once and all, not sure if they could entice them enough, if anything they will take and drain what they can than get back out before they loose anything, it the not so long, long run it hurts us all.

National Debt/economy
Manipulate BLS to make it appear bigger but continued with the same. A flat line on increasing the debt although it still climbs from interest and budget deficits. Although keeping Yellin and artificially low interest rates
Gun rights
A bunch of talk, maybe refloat the idea of the misnamed 'assault rifle' ban

yeah wish I had money to buy S&W stock

Race relations
Blame Whitey

can't wait for her to "talk directly to the whites"

Foreign affairs
Oh boy...talk but concessions to Russia. Talk with concessions to Iran. 'Reset' with China. Chicanery in the Philippines (social media, propaganda) in getting Duterte out of office. Some bombing campaign somewhere in the MiddlEast, probably Yemen. Arm Kurds (and behind the scene point them towards Syria, Iran, AND Turkey). If FARC deal does fold, increased funding to Colombia. Duplicity in Venezuela. Some 'special friend of US' deal with Cuba.

well at least women and gay hating countries have given her money so either they don't realize she's a woman or they are going to change their whole culture, I wonder which one it is lol
yeah I agree, though I think jobs and purchasing power will suffer, a bit anyway,

The hardest for me to pin down is the healthcare. I've researched both. Besides 'block grants and allowing competition across state lines' trump has said 0. Hillary hasn't said anything except 'strengthen' the ACA. Her ideal is single payer but she hasn't even mentioned (similar to Bernie) how they plan to implement (trust me I grilled Bernie-ites on Medicare for all).

There really is only 1 way to truly implement a single payer and it is ugly and would be contested by 10000s of thousands of in place long term contracts.

yeah the typical throw more money at the problem, single payer in Canada is horrible from Canadians I have personally talked to, can't imagine it would work better for us., it will end up a 2 tier system and the bottom tier will get bottom level treatment.

I am oft reluctant to get into healthcare conversations online because it is almost as complex (not for the end user/subscriber you) but everything encompassing. My last contract was me explaining CFR-HIPAA- and the HITECH amendment of 2009. Guess who my client was? Healthcare legal department of what's known as a BA (business associate)... a third party between payers and providers.

unfortunately the next 4 years will compound and escalate the current issues, rather than taking some steps back to try and fix things (all of the above) more money will be wasted, more red tape and less beneficial changes for us, I can't vision a different future, I wish I could.

1 word drives 80% of the issue (as with most things in life, the 80-20 rule). It's utilization.

This entire system was created by the Blues in the 60s. At that time indemnity plans (what you grew up on) provided coverage. By the 80s, utilization started outpacing risk. That's when cost began its ascent to mr Everest (and the whole dirty hmo labeling began). Very simplified of course. Those under 33 were probably never on an indemnity plan. Most have no clue what it is and a 'wiki' read won't tie in the utilization behavior setting of 25+ years.

That part, like the millennial Facebook relationship status... it's complicated.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,250
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 8:27:41 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 6:29:25 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/13/2016 6:19:42 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
First fan boys and haters please keep the emotion to a minimum and attempt to add some evidence to your opinions and stick to the big hot topics like

Taxes
Health Insurance
National Debt/economy
Gun rights
Race relations
Foreign affairs

Probably more of the same.

I agree...though she promises taxes on the rich...it won't happen for the reasons Trump explained that it hasn't happened for 30 years...

Healthcare: will just be more expansion/implementation of obamacare...less reliance on private funding and a move to single payer as the government will prevent the private sector from coming up with solutions through regulation of competition of insurance companies.

National Debt and economy...a continuation of trillion dollar yearly debt, and 1% GDP rise.

Gunrights, probably won't change drastically.

Race relations, expect a continuation of race baiting on both sides of the isle. Expansion of BLM support, and possible other Black Separatist groups.

Foreign relations, expect even more troops and money wasted to marginally achieve goals that have nothing to do with improving our national security.
xus00HAY
Posts: 1,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 8:51:20 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
It is gonna be a crowded 3rd world country after her open borders policy lets in all the poor people. That will be OK with Hillary because there will be so many expendable men to draft into the army. Then she will go to war and capture Canada, Mexico and the west indies and become the Empress of North America.
Philosophy101
Posts: 122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 1:36:36 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 8:51:20 PM, xus00HAY wrote:
It is gonna be a crowded 3rd world country after her open borders policy lets in all the poor people. That will be OK with Hillary because there will be so many expendable men to draft into the army. Then she will go to war and capture Canada, Mexico and the west indies and become the Empress of North America.

This makes no sense; invade Mexico and Canada? You are the fringe element of this country that really just make no sense. I stay up at night on occasion for people like yourself just wondering how you got these crazy ideas in your head.
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 5:51:38 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 6:19:42 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
First fan boys and haters please keep the emotion to a minimum and attempt to add some evidence to your opinions and stick to the big hot topics like

Taxes

I cant imagine any scenario where the arent the same. No tax rate hike, even temporary, would ever make its way through the polarized Congress we are guaranteed to inherit, especially if its a tax hike that Hillary wants. Even public support for higher taxes on the rich wont get the GOP to budge, so Id wager anything that taxes arent going to go up in Hillary's administration, or any administration immediately after hers.

Health Insurance

This one would be interesting since she appears to have largely praised Obamacare (even though Bill hasnt), but I doubt she would make major changes to it regarding mandates of any sort or try to replace it with her own system. She might authorize a few changes that have to do with tidbits of regulation, but it will largely remain the same from what I can tell.

National Debt/economy

If she cant get even a minor tax increase through Congress then I dont see how much of a dent will be put into the national debt unless she agrees to make major cuts or reform to social programs, which I dont see her willing to do. She might be able to reduce the yearly deficit by getting some programs cut or reduced funding, but I dont see any major change here as well where we somehow end up with a yearly surplus.

Gun rights

Lol hell no there wont be any change. GOP wouldnt even agree to increasing background checks after an elementary school got shot up that killed over 20 children, they sure as hell wont approve any gun control measures under Hillary's watch, no matter how many massacres and shootings there are.

Race relations

This is largely out of her control since the president has almost no power over addressing race relations in the country. If some bill gets passed about universal body cameras on police or tougher punishments for cops who kill innocent people, I doubt anything will change for better or worse. The media has far more control over calming or igniting race tensions than the president does.

Foreign affairs

This will be the area Hillary has a lot of authority over. I see her taking a hardline against Putin and Russia while also keeping us out of putting ground troops into the clusterf*ck of a situation that is Syria. If by some miracle she gets Guantanamo shut down which Obama has been aiming to do for years, it would go a long way in improving relations with Latin American countries, especially now that the Cuba embargo has been lifted as well which Latin American countries also didnt like. Europe I imagine will be happy she got elected over Trump since many perceive him as dangerous and like Hillary a lot more, the same with Latin American countries as well.....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 5:52:28 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/14/2016 1:36:36 AM, Philosophy101 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 8:51:20 PM, xus00HAY wrote:
It is gonna be a crowded 3rd world country after her open borders policy lets in all the poor people. That will be OK with Hillary because there will be so many expendable men to draft into the army. Then she will go to war and capture Canada, Mexico and the west indies and become the Empress of North America.

This makes no sense; invade Mexico and Canada? You are the fringe element of this country that really just make no sense. I stay up at night on occasion for people like yourself just wondering how you got these crazy ideas in your head.

xus00HAY is a troll, and a bad one at that. Just ignore him
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Philosophy101
Posts: 122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 6:07:45 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/14/2016 5:52:28 AM, imabench wrote:
At 10/14/2016 1:36:36 AM, Philosophy101 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 8:51:20 PM, xus00HAY wrote:
It is gonna be a crowded 3rd world country after her open borders policy lets in all the poor people. That will be OK with Hillary because there will be so many expendable men to draft into the army. Then she will go to war and capture Canada, Mexico and the west indies and become the Empress of North America.

This makes no sense; invade Mexico and Canada? You are the fringe element of this country that really just make no sense. I stay up at night on occasion for people like yourself just wondering how you got these crazy ideas in your head.

xus00HAY is a troll, and a bad one at that. Just ignore him

Will do
xus00HAY
Posts: 1,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 11:25:00 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
No xus00HAY is a good troll, one of the best.
I enable you to look at things from a different viewpoint.
xus00HAY
Posts: 1,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 11:27:32 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Do us all a favor Imabench, get down on your hands and knees and let us sit on your back!
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 4:37:28 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/14/2016 11:27:32 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
Do us all a favor Imabench, get down on your hands and knees and let us sit on your back!

Do society a favor by logging off and never logging on again. Youre a sh*t troll no one likes or cares for who has never once had anything close to a witty remark. Its no wonder why youre lonely in real life.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 9:26:46 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 6:19:42 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
First fan boys and haters please keep the emotion to a minimum and attempt to add some evidence to your opinions and stick to the big hot topics like

Taxes
Not much different than the status quo
Health Insurance
Insurance companies will continue to ruin our lives
National Debt/economy
It will depend on outside factors, can't say much other than that
Gun rights
Continued gridlock
Race relations
Hillary won't do much, remember the superpredators comment?
Foreign affairs
More war, war drones, possible war with Russia
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 9:27:05 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/13/2016 6:29:25 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/13/2016 6:19:42 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
First fan boys and haters please keep the emotion to a minimum and attempt to add some evidence to your opinions and stick to the big hot topics like

Taxes
Health Insurance
National Debt/economy
Gun rights
Race relations
Foreign affairs

Probably more of the same.

+1
ThinkBig
Posts: 1,572
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 9:27:22 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/14/2016 9:26:46 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 6:19:42 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
First fan boys and haters please keep the emotion to a minimum and attempt to add some evidence to your opinions and stick to the big hot topics like

Taxes
Not much different than the status quo
Health Insurance
Insurance companies will continue to ruin our lives
National Debt/economy
It will depend on outside factors, can't say much other than that
Gun rights
Continued gridlock
Race relations
Hillary won't do much, remember the superpredators comment?
Foreign affairs
More war, war drones, possible war with Russia

In other words, the same as usual.
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 9:47:49 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/14/2016 9:27:22 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 10/14/2016 9:26:46 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 10/13/2016 6:19:42 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
First fan boys and haters please keep the emotion to a minimum and attempt to add some evidence to your opinions and stick to the big hot topics like

Taxes
Not much different than the status quo
Health Insurance
Insurance companies will continue to ruin our lives
National Debt/economy
It will depend on outside factors, can't say much other than that
Gun rights
Continued gridlock
Race relations
Hillary won't do much, remember the superpredators comment?
Foreign affairs
More war, war drones, possible war with Russia

In other words, the same as usual.

Essentially