Jump to topic:

The lose lose for Republicans down tickett

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 1:00:50 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
So, thanks to Trump, the Senate and Congress are in play. Here is an interesting note on the problem Republicans face.

Say I am running for Congress and my Republican opponent has endorsed Trump. I run an ad saying "So and so endorses Trump." dark music.
This courts moderate Republicans and independents who hate Trump. I win.

Say I am running for Congress and my Republican opponent has NOT endorses Trump. I run an ad saying "So and so does not endorse Trump" dark music
This makes the Trump supporters mad at my moderate opponent.

Trump is really lending a hand to the Democrats. Without a doubt, best thing that could have happened to us this year.
Philosophy101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 1:26:26 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/14/2016 1:00:50 AM, TBR wrote:
So, thanks to Trump, the Senate and Congress are in play. Here is an interesting note on the problem Republicans face.

Say I am running for Congress and my Republican opponent has endorsed Trump. I run an ad saying "So and so endorses Trump." dark music.
This courts moderate Republicans and independents who hate Trump. I win.

Say I am running for Congress and my Republican opponent has NOT endorses Trump. I run an ad saying "So and so does not endorse Trump" dark music
This makes the Trump supporters mad at my moderate opponent.

Trump is really lending a hand to the Democrats. Without a doubt, best thing that could have happened to us this year.:

Donald trump has really divided the Reublican party, in my opinion this is a good thing because the Republican Party had been in lock step for several decades. Republicans have been whining about change for a long time now--only because they wouldn't dare question the Republican Godhead. Democrats are ready to move forward; it has always been Republicans dragging their feet and complaing nothing gets done.