Total Posts:100|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Trump Going Full Conspiracy

slo1
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 1:47:11 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
"We"ve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special-interest friends and her donors,"

Trump
slo1
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 1:54:53 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/14/2016 1:47:11 AM, slo1 wrote:
"We"ve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special-interest friends and her donors,"

Trump

I'm amazed at how the alt right and Trump has gone full conspiracy. It amazes me..

Hillary's health
Hillary has double
Vote will be rigged
Media rigged.
Global warming
Hillary getting notes to first debate

Etc.

The amazing thing about the quote is that is is a tweeted version from the alt right about Jewish bankers controlling the world. That of course is nothing new, but this is crazy.
Fernyx
Posts: 320
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 6:23:27 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/14/2016 1:54:53 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/14/2016 1:47:11 AM, slo1 wrote:
"We"ve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special-interest friends and her donors,"

Trump

I'm amazed at how the alt right and Trump has gone full conspiracy. It amazes me..

Hillary's health
Hillary has double
Vote will be rigged
Media rigged.
Global warming
Hillary getting notes to first debate

Etc.

The amazing thing about the quote is that is is a tweeted version from the alt right about Jewish bankers controlling the world. That of course is nothing new, but this is crazy.

1) F the alt-right
2) Media is biased, and there is proof for it
3) The rest I agree
slo1
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2016 10:48:36 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Today he said they should be drug tested because Hillary was taking performance enhancing drugs before the last debate.

I'm starting to wonder if he has some sort of social filtering issues like mild autism.
idoubtit
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2016 11:27:02 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/14/2016 1:54:53 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/14/2016 1:47:11 AM, slo1 wrote:
"We"ve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special-interest friends and her donors,"

Trump

I'm amazed at how the alt right and Trump has gone full conspiracy. It amazes me..

Hillary's health
Hillary has double
Vote will be rigged
Media rigged.
Global warming
Hillary getting notes to first debate

Etc.

The amazing thing about the quote is that is is a tweeted version from the alt right about Jewish bankers controlling the world. That of course is nothing new, but this is crazy.

These aren't Trump conspiracies, he doesn't think up these things, he merely repeats what he discovers is on the minds of many. That many isn't alt right.

There has been plenty of speculation about Hillary's health, and enough known of her previous medical conditions to warrant the speculation. It's been on various news channels.

Never heard the one about Hillary having a double. I wouldn't be surprised if it was so, because it's a tactic long used for the possible event of would-be assassins.

Very strong possibility the vote will be rigged. https://theindependentthinker2016.wordpress.com...

That's far from being the only source, but it's something many have believed for some time. And acknowledging the potential for vote fraud in an election with a corrupt candidate with decades of her corrupt tendrils entwined throughout government, running on the same platform as the current corrupt administration, isn't a "conspiracy theory". The corruption is there, the evidence of it has been coming out for a long time. This is why so many Americans are furious with the Obama regime, outraged that nothing is done about it. Some people just choose to wear blinders.

The majority of media outlets (liberal) have been shown to be biased in favor of Clinton with their own pattern of behavior. It's evident to anyone genuinely interested in unbiased assessment.

Global warming is real, is going to get worse, and there's not a dammed thing anyone can do about it.

The notes at debate was on TV channels, certainly not limited to alt right sites. There was no evidence this occured. More importantly, there is evidence of Hillary getting advance question knowledge for the Townhall.
Kynikos
Posts: 53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 9:27:22 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/15/2016 10:48:36 PM, slo1 wrote:
I'm starting to wonder if he has some sort of social filtering issues like mild autism.
That would be you. And this comment proves it.
Graincruncher
Posts: 2,799
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 9:49:21 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/15/2016 11:27:02 PM, idoubtit wrote:
At 10/14/2016 1:54:53 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/14/2016 1:47:11 AM, slo1 wrote:
"We"ve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special-interest friends and her donors,"

Trump

I'm amazed at how the alt right and Trump has gone full conspiracy. It amazes me..

Hillary's health
Hillary has double
Vote will be rigged
Media rigged.
Global warming
Hillary getting notes to first debate

Etc.

The amazing thing about the quote is that is is a tweeted version from the alt right about Jewish bankers controlling the world. That of course is nothing new, but this is crazy.

These aren't Trump conspiracies, he doesn't think up these things, he merely repeats what he discovers is on the minds of many. That many isn't alt right.

There has been plenty of speculation about Hillary's health, and enough known of her previous medical conditions to warrant the speculation. It's been on various news channels.

Never heard the one about Hillary having a double. I wouldn't be surprised if it was so, because it's a tactic long used for the possible event of would-be assassins.

Very strong possibility the vote will be rigged. https://theindependentthinker2016.wordpress.com...

That's far from being the only source, but it's something many have believed for some time. And acknowledging the potential for vote fraud in an election with a corrupt candidate with decades of her corrupt tendrils entwined throughout government, running on the same platform as the current corrupt administration, isn't a "conspiracy theory". The corruption is there, the evidence of it has been coming out for a long time. This is why so many Americans are furious with the Obama regime, outraged that nothing is done about it. Some people just choose to wear blinders.

The majority of media outlets (liberal) have been shown to be biased in favor of Clinton with their own pattern of behavior. It's evident to anyone genuinely interested in unbiased assessment.

Global warming is real, is going to get worse, and there's not a dammed thing anyone can do about it.

The notes at debate was on TV channels, certainly not limited to alt right sites. There was no evidence this occured. More importantly, there is evidence of Hillary getting advance question knowledge for the Townhall.

Far from the only source... yet the best you could present was a blog? Tinfoil up, kid.
slo1
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 3:56:01 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Sunday morning shows going off on all of Trump's statements that the election will be lost due to voter fraud.

It is the biggest unsubstantiated affront to peaceful succession of US leadership.

It is hard to validate truthfullness, but all the comments on Breitbart that confirm people buy this concept that the the election will be snatched via fraud is rather scary.

It will be interesting to see how all this angst manifests itself after the election. I will say this.
xus00HAY
Posts: 1,389
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 3:59:04 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
I never expected Trump to win. He is too rich. He has so much more than we do, we can't help but resent it.
Some things that have gone well for his campaign.
1st the other candidates in the republican primaries were all guys that lacked the ability to get more votes.
2nd the democrats nominated someone who only appeals to liberals. Liberals are far from being the majority. If all the non-liberals vote against you , you can't win a general election.

The RNC has decided to spend their money on campaigns for senators and congressmen, so the advertising needed to overcome the bias of the news industry wont be there.
What I am seeing on the news is liberals talking about things we know are not gonna happen in real life so this election is now about who's story do you want to believe.
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 5:22:34 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/15/2016 11:27:02 PM, idoubtit wrote:
At 10/14/2016 1:54:53 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/14/2016 1:47:11 AM, slo1 wrote:
"We"ve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special-interest friends and her donors,"

Trump

I'm amazed at how the alt right and Trump has gone full conspiracy. It amazes me..

Hillary's health
Hillary has double
Vote will be rigged
Media rigged.
Global warming
Hillary getting notes to first debate

Etc.

The amazing thing about the quote is that is is a tweeted version from the alt right about Jewish bankers controlling the world. That of course is nothing new, but this is crazy.

These aren't Trump conspiracies, he doesn't think up these things, he merely repeats what he discovers is on the minds of many. That many isn't alt right.

Trump is the first to criticize and ridicule the "biased, dishonest and rigged" media, but he is also the first to advocate "quack" stories like Ted Cruz's dad being linked to JFKs assassination, Obama being born in Kenya, and there is a global conspiracy against him. You must be able to see this incredible hypocrisy (unless you were born yesterday)?

There has been plenty of speculation about Hillary's health, and enough known of her previous medical conditions to warrant the speculation. It's been on various news channels.

Speculation does not equal fact and is not journalism. There has been speculation that Trump is running as a favor to Clinton as Trump is the only candidate that Clinton could beat.

Never heard the one about Hillary having a double. I wouldn't be surprised if it was so, because it's a tactic long used for the possible event of would-be assassins.

Very strong possibility the vote will be rigged. https://theindependentthinker2016.wordpress.com...

That's far from being the only source, but it's something many have believed for some time. And acknowledging the potential for vote fraud in an election with a corrupt candidate with decades of her corrupt tendrils entwined throughout government, running on the same platform as the current corrupt administration, isn't a "conspiracy theory". The corruption is there, the evidence of it has been coming out for a long time. This is why so many Americans are furious with the Obama regime, outraged that nothing is done about it. Some people just choose to wear blinders.

Statements like "a lot of people are saying" and "I am hearing" are not evidence. If anything Putin is trying to rig the election in Trump's favor. The hackings are evidence of that. There is evidence of Pence and the GOP suppressing black democratic voters. There is no evidence of the Dems rigging the election.

The majority of media outlets (liberal) have been shown to be biased in favor of Clinton with their own pattern of behavior. It's evident to anyone genuinely interested in unbiased assessment.

Why do you think this? Trump interprets any legitimate criticism as bias.

Global warming is real, is going to get worse, and there's not a dammed thing anyone can do about it.

The notes at debate was on TV channels, certainly not limited to alt right sites. There was no evidence this occured. More importantly, there is evidence of Hillary getting advance question knowledge for the Townhall.
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 5:23:56 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/14/2016 1:54:53 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/14/2016 1:47:11 AM, slo1 wrote:
"We"ve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special-interest friends and her donors,"

Trump

I'm amazed at how the alt right and Trump has gone full conspiracy. It amazes me..

Hillary's health
Hillary has double
Vote will be rigged
Media rigged.
Global warming
Hillary getting notes to first debate

Etc.

The amazing thing about the quote is that is is a tweeted version from the alt right about Jewish bankers controlling the world. That of course is nothing new, but this is crazy.

What amazes me is that Trump is criticizing the media why he himself is pandering quack "National Enquirer like" stories. The hypocrisy is hilarious.
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 12:37:20 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/14/2016 1:47:11 AM, slo1 wrote:
"We"ve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special-interest friends and her donors,"

Trump

He is fvcking crazy.
Tsar of DDO
xus00HAY
Posts: 1,389
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 1:40:40 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
The Media rigged is not just a thought up conspiracy.
Examine the famous video. When he was talking to Billy Bush he was joking around not being serious.
Trump is rumored to have dated hundreds of the worlds most beautiful women, Billy Bush seemed to be very interested in this. He said to Bush "you can grab their *****".....He was joking around and told Billy Bush , that Bush could grab a woman's Bush. The Donald was not confessing to have actually done this.
Trump was answering a question when he said that he moved on her. Whatever the move was it did not result in sex, and he later helped the woman shop for furniture. The woman was never Identified.
For this to be a real news story Trump would have to say that HE did something, and they would have to do fact checking and ask this woman if her genitalia felt the grip of his fingers.
Many people suspect that Trump has dated other women before divorcing the one who was , at that time, his wife. However the news doesn't due stories on those scandals. The reporters talk about the idea that he sexually assaults women.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,288
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 1:52:11 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/14/2016 1:54:53 AM, slo1 wrote:

Trump

I'm amazed at how the alt right and Trump has gone full conspiracy. It amazes me..

It's not a conspiracy if everyone knows what Hillary is doing.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,288
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 1:59:14 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/14/2016 1:47:11 AM, slo1 wrote:
"We"ve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special-interest friends and her donors,"

Trump
MakeSensePeopleDont
Posts: 1,106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 2:12:37 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/14/2016 1:47:11 AM, slo1 wrote:
"We"ve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special-interest friends and her donors,"

Trump

And what was the context? This is just a sound byte, there is no context provided.

The context which you have not provided here is in regards to the released series of e-mails by Wiki-Leaks in which part of the releases show that Hillary told globalist traders that her "dream" was to have totally open borders and a "hemispheric common market".

That shows the desire to eliminate parts of the U.S. which are the exact definition of sovereignty.

I'm not understanding how you are labeling the statement "Going Full Conspiracy" if the facts, evidence, and proof straight from the horses mouth is literally right in front of your face -- referencing the computer screen and internet you are currently using to read this post.
MakeSensePeopleDont
Posts: 1,106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 3:24:10 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/14/2016 1:54:53 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/14/2016 1:47:11 AM, slo1 wrote:
"We"ve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special-interest friends and her donors,"

Trump

I'm amazed at how the alt right and Trump has gone full conspiracy. It amazes me..

Hillary's health
Hillary has double
Vote will be rigged
Media rigged.
Global warming
Hillary getting notes to first debate

Etc.

The amazing thing about the quote is that is is a tweeted version from the alt right about Jewish bankers controlling the world. That of course is nothing new, but this is crazy.

1) Hillary's health -- Hillary has continually displayed the key indicators of early to mid stage Parkinsons. She has also displayed the key side effects of starting common Parkinsons medications with visible side effects following expected time tables. She has also displayed key signs of post-episode medical treatments after public episodes and with expected time frames. Her Secret Service detail and closest personal assistance have repeatedly shown that they are well-trained on properly helping Hilary through various Parkinsons episodes and how specific personnel on-site, usually Secret Service Agents, are assigned to, prepared for, and actively watching for signs of episodes starting and are ready to react. Parkinsons episodes are most definitely NOT part of Secret Service training.

2) Hillary has double -- Pure conspiracy, I agree with you there. However, this could also be linked to before and after sightings of Hillary's Parkinsons episodes as well as effects and side-effects of administered medical treatments for Parkinsons.

3) Vote will be rigged -- Not a conspiracy but instead is a great marketing tactic; but I understand your viewpoint on this one.

4) Media rigged -- It is a 100%, inarguable fact that media is rigged via bias based upon political leanings. There is no argument for you to lean for your position on this item.

5) Global warming -- To those who have not performed in depth, and I mean REALLY in depth study on the topic, a person not agreeing with you here is a tinfoil hat nutcase -- and I 100% understand why persons like yourself would hold your beliefs on the argument -- Although I hold differing understanding, I find your views on the subject 100% reasonable from your perspective, which is one reason why I won't hold debate on the topic.

In extreme brevity: We started with global cooling which was supposed to bring forth the next ice age. Once the predictions did not happen, scientists and researchers admitted their models, data points, and raw data were wrong the whole time. Next was global warming, in which, ice caps were to melt and U.S. coastlines were to all move inland hundreds of miles by 2012 -- remember Al Gore and his video that public schools had to show to students? As we got closer to 2012 and predictions were wrong, scientists and researchers again admitted their models were bad. Today we have the climate change crisis -- since everyone was wrong on both ends of the spectrum, they now use a blanket term so they are never publicly COMPLETELY wrong and look like total fools.

Even with climate change, the data points and raw data applied to statistical analysis are completely worthless and garbage. Additionally, there is no proof regarding main cause of modern global environmental alterations for MANY reasons which I will not discuss here. Just look at the antarctic ice sheet net growth while others net shrink. This is counter-intuitive to the whole CO2, greenhouse gases, man-caused global warming, etc. arguments which are continually being used.

Again, this topic is EXTREMELY complex, and the information being fed to the public is equivalent to a candle being used to light farmlands at midnight -- and that does not account for just how little knowledge we actually posses on environmental changes of Earth throughout its history. But I do understand your view on the topic and find it 100% reasonable for you to label dissenting views as conspiracy due to the limited information being passed to the general population and the type of information it is.

6) Hillary getting notes to first debate -- This is no longer conspiracy; in fact, it actually holds strong possibility of being true based on the recent Wiki-Leaks document releases which show e-mails of John Podesta receiving the debate questions prior to a 2016 democrat primary debate between Clinton and Sanders.

So yes, I come across a ton of paper jock strap and tinfoil hat arguments being made. I do my best to help educate them or at least get them on the right path, but it can be an uphill ride on a bicycle with tires made of butter at times.
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 4:42:22 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/14/2016 1:47:11 AM, slo1 wrote:
"We"ve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special-interest friends and her donors,"

Trump

lol, even if that was true. There's nothing wrong with Globalism.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
MakeSensePeopleDont
Posts: 1,106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 5:11:16 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 4:42:22 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/14/2016 1:47:11 AM, slo1 wrote:
"We"ve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special-interest friends and her donors,"

Trump

lol, even if that was true. There's nothing wrong with Globalism.

How's that working out for the member nations of the E.U.?
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 5:13:33 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 5:11:16 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
At 10/17/2016 4:42:22 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/14/2016 1:47:11 AM, slo1 wrote:
"We"ve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special-interest friends and her donors,"

Trump

lol, even if that was true. There's nothing wrong with Globalism.

How's that working out for the member nations of the E.U.?

There's too much oversite and regulation. You need to have free trade for Globalism to flurish. The EU isn't real Globalism.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
MakeSensePeopleDont
Posts: 1,106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 5:20:55 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 5:13:33 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/17/2016 5:11:16 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
At 10/17/2016 4:42:22 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/14/2016 1:47:11 AM, slo1 wrote:
"We"ve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special-interest friends and her donors,"

Trump

lol, even if that was true. There's nothing wrong with Globalism.

How's that working out for the member nations of the E.U.?

There's too much oversite and regulation. You need to have free trade for Globalism to flurish. The EU isn't real Globalism.

Minimal government intervention in private sector and private citizen operations. I like that idea. I feel compelled to point out this describes the design and intent of the American, Democratic Republic system of government :)
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 9:44:20 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 5:11:16 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
At 10/17/2016 4:42:22 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/14/2016 1:47:11 AM, slo1 wrote:
"We"ve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special-interest friends and her donors,"

Trump

lol, even if that was true. There's nothing wrong with Globalism.

How's that working out for the member nations of the E.U.?

Okay actually. Upon leaving the E.U, the U.K for example has had its pound drop and now invariably has the same exchange rate as the euro--as well as having funding (from the E.U) be suspended for universities, research, etc. There's considerably more benefits to being a member state...than not.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
MakeSensePeopleDont
Posts: 1,106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 10:48:06 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 9:44:20 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 10/17/2016 5:11:16 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
At 10/17/2016 4:42:22 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/14/2016 1:47:11 AM, slo1 wrote:
"We"ve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special-interest friends and her donors,"

Trump

lol, even if that was true. There's nothing wrong with Globalism.

How's that working out for the member nations of the E.U.?

Okay actually. Upon leaving the E.U, the U.K for example has had its pound drop and now invariably has the same exchange rate :as the euro

This actually has nothing to do with Brexit. In fact, after leaving the E.U., the U.K. maintained GDP growth; this is in direct opposition to all professional's predictions which projected steep GDP losses immediately if Brexit was approved. This was a popular argument for the stay camps.

Now for the currency value of the Pound Sterling. Understand that this is not determined by gold standard. Instead, the Pound Sterling value is based on professional's projections and opinions of the nation's economic strength and future. Oh...and it's the same professional community that incorrectly projected massive GDP loss upon Brexit approval. This community still holds that the U.K. economy will tank, which led to their decrease of the Pound's value.

So in short:

Economic futures estimators project economic collapse for U.K. if Brexit passes.
U.K. GDP shows steady growth after Brexit.
Economic futures estimators devalued the Pound Sterling in opposition to their economic status and response to Brexit.

Yeah, kind of odd that the economy shows growth but the currency value is decreased...but that's the penalty for not doing what the overlord demands.

as well as having funding (from the E.U) be suspended for universities, research, etc.

Well this was expected. Once the leave vote was officially announced, the U.K. is no longer legally required to bleed cash into the E.U. system. As no payments are being made INTO the system, no payments may be pulled FROM the system. This is the same for the U.S. If Texas were to approve a succession from the union, federal tax payments would no longer be legally required, but Texas would no longer receive federal subsidies.

Remember, the U.K. was well aware of this change and had prepared themselves for the change.

There's considerably more benefits to being a member state...than not.

In theory and on marketing documents absolutely! In practice, not even close. The problem with the E.U.'s economic model, is that nations like Greece are just handing their citizens everything for free and approving regulations that tank their economy. The E.U. then goes to the more responsible nations as well as those doing economically well, such as the U.K. and Germany, the E.U. demands those nations hand their money over to Greece to save them from themselves.

The U.K. was upside down in regards to its currency relations with the E.U. The U.K. was paying much more into the system, then it was getting out.
slo1
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 12:01:22 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 1:52:11 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 10/14/2016 1:54:53 AM, slo1 wrote:

Trump

I'm amazed at how the alt right and Trump has gone full conspiracy. It amazes me..

It's not a conspiracy if everyone knows what Hillary is doing.

Or what her double is doing because she is resting sick at home.
slo1
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 12:05:19 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/16/2016 3:59:04 PM, xus00HAY wrote:
I never expected Trump to win. He is too rich. He has so much more than we do, we can't help but resent it.
Some things that have gone well for his campaign.
1st the other candidates in the republican primaries were all guys that lacked the ability to get more votes.
2nd the democrats nominated someone who only appeals to liberals. Liberals are far from being the majority. If all the non-liberals vote against you , you can't win a general election.

The RNC has decided to spend their money on campaigns for senators and congressmen, so the advertising needed to overcome the bias of the news industry wont be there.
What I am seeing on the news is liberals talking about things we know are not gonna happen in real life so this election is now about who's story do you want to believe.

Sounds like he is losing because he is ineffective. He is only able to bring in followers who already buy the grandest conspiracy theory that America will cease to exist if Donald is not elected.
slo1
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 12:23:58 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 2:12:37 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
At 10/14/2016 1:47:11 AM, slo1 wrote:
"We"ve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special-interest friends and her donors,"

Trump

And what was the context? This is just a sound byte, there is no context provided.

If you are so worried about context around Trump's speeches then I ask you to look at context on Hillary's speeches.

Dreams of open borders. What is the context of dreams in that sentence? Does it mean she would do it today if she had the opportunity? Would there be any conditions that would be required to be met prior to proposing stronger ties with Mexico and Canada? Is this something she is working for today? If so what? Proposed legislation? An idea to repeal NAFTA and replace it? I too have a dream of Canada and US opening borders. In that context it is something more of a wish that I dont think would happen in my life time. However I wouldn't do it without equalizing certain aspects or there ends up being a huge influx of immigration just like we saw with England getting angry with Polish men coming in and taking jobs.

I understand it is in style now to be Nationalistic and fret about the New World Order, however there is an ocean if context between where we are today and a confederation or union of North American countries.

Donald's accusation gives no context as to why he feels she is trying to usurp US sovereignty other than the one blurb you provide about her "dream", which requires much more context to understand. There is some irony in there.

The context which you have not provided here is in regards to the released series of e-mails by Wiki-Leaks in which part of the releases show that Hillary told globalist traders that her "dream" was to have totally open borders and a "hemispheric common market".

That shows the desire to eliminate parts of the U.S. which are the exact definition of sovereignty.

I'm not understanding how you are labeling the statement "Going Full Conspiracy" if the facts, evidence, and proof straight from the horses mouth is literally right in front of your face -- referencing the computer screen and internet you are currently using to read this post.
slo1
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 12:31:14 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 3:24:10 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
At 10/14/2016 1:54:53 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/14/2016 1:47:11 AM, slo1 wrote:
"We"ve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special-interest friends and her donors,"

Trump

I'm amazed at how the alt right and Trump has gone full conspiracy. It amazes me..

Hillary's health
Hillary has double
Vote will be rigged
Media rigged.
Global warming
Hillary getting notes to first debate

Etc.

The amazing thing about the quote is that is is a tweeted version from the alt right about Jewish bankers controlling the world. That of course is nothing new, but this is crazy.

1) Hillary's health -- Hillary has continually displayed the key indicators of early to mid stage Parkinsons. She has also displayed the key side effects of starting common Parkinsons medications with visible side effects following expected time tables. She has also displayed key signs of post-episode medical treatments after public episodes and with expected time frames. Her Secret Service detail and closest personal assistance have repeatedly shown that they are well-trained on properly helping Hilary through various Parkinsons episodes and how specific personnel on-site, usually Secret Service Agents, are assigned to, prepared for, and actively watching for signs of episodes starting and are ready to react. Parkinsons episodes are most definitely NOT part of Secret Service training.

2) Hillary has double -- Pure conspiracy, I agree with you there. However, this could also be linked to before and after sightings of Hillary's Parkinsons episodes as well as effects and side-effects of administered medical treatments for Parkinsons.

3) Vote will be rigged -- Not a conspiracy but instead is a great marketing tactic; but I understand your viewpoint on this one.

4) Media rigged -- It is a 100%, inarguable fact that media is rigged via bias based upon political leanings. There is no argument for you to lean for your position on this item.

5) Global warming -- To those who have not performed in depth, and I mean REALLY in depth study on the topic, a person not agreeing with you here is a tinfoil hat nutcase -- and I 100% understand why persons like yourself would hold your beliefs on the argument -- Although I hold differing understanding, I find your views on the subject 100% reasonable from your perspective, which is one reason why I won't hold debate on the topic.

In extreme brevity: We started with global cooling which was supposed to bring forth the next ice age. Once the predictions did not happen, scientists and researchers admitted their models, data points, and raw data were wrong the whole time. Next was global warming, in which, ice caps were to melt and U.S. coastlines were to all move inland hundreds of miles by 2012 -- remember Al Gore and his video that public schools had to show to students? As we got closer to 2012 and predictions were wrong, scientists and researchers again admitted their models were bad. Today we have the climate change crisis -- since everyone was wrong on both ends of the spectrum, they now use a blanket term so they are never publicly COMPLETELY wrong and look like total fools.

Even with climate change, the data points and raw data applied to statistical analysis are completely worthless and garbage. Additionally, there is no proof regarding main cause of modern global environmental alterations for MANY reasons which I will not discuss here. Just look at the antarctic ice sheet net growth while others net shrink. This is counter-intuitive to the whole CO2, greenhouse gases, man-caused global warming, etc. arguments which are continually being used.

Again, this topic is EXTREMELY complex, and the information being fed to the public is equivalent to a candle being used to light farmlands at midnight -- and that does not account for just how little knowledge we actually posses on environmental changes of Earth throughout its history. But I do understand your view on the topic and find it 100% reasonable for you to label dissenting views as conspiracy due to the limited information being passed to the general population and the type of information it is.

6) Hillary getting notes to first debate -- This is no longer conspiracy; in fact, it actually holds strong possibility of being true based on the recent Wiki-Leaks document releases which show e-mails of John Podesta receiving the debate questions prior to a 2016 democrat primary debate between Clinton and Sanders.

So yes, I come across a ton of paper jock strap and tinfoil hat arguments being made. I do my best to help educate them or at least get them on the right path, but it can be an uphill ride on a bicycle with tires made of butter at times.

Thank you for making my point. Much of the support for Trump is based on wild speculations and unsubstantiated theory such as Hillary has Parkinson's.
MakeSensePeopleDont
Posts: 1,106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 1:13:18 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 12:23:58 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/17/2016 2:12:37 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
At 10/14/2016 1:47:11 AM, slo1 wrote:
"We"ve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special-interest friends and her donors,"

Trump

And what was the context? This is just a sound byte, there is no context provided.

If you are so worried about context around Trump's speeches then I ask you to look at context on Hillary's speeches.

Dreams of open borders. What is the context of dreams in that sentence? Does it mean she would do it today if she had the opportunity? Would there be any conditions that would be required to be met prior to proposing stronger ties with Mexico and Canada? Is this something she is working for today? If so what? Proposed legislation? An idea to repeal NAFTA and replace it? I too have a dream of Canada and US opening borders. In that context it is something more of a wish that I dont think would happen in my life time. However I wouldn't do it without equalizing certain aspects or there ends up being a huge influx of immigration just like we saw with England getting angry with Polish men coming in and taking jobs.


That was a lot of random rambling and circling the bush just to essentially say "I'm rubber and you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you."

To answer your question, I would respond "Go look it up." I'm not going to do your research for you, you gotta put in a little work at least. I mean seriously, if you're going to participate in discussion with a person or group about a topic, you should probably have done some kind of study on the topic right? You can't use the Harry Reid tactic of just saying a bunch of stuff and if someone challenges your statements, tell them it's their responsibility to prove you wrong.

I understand it is in style now to be Nationalistic and fret about the New World Order, however there is an ocean if context between where we are today and a confederation or union of North American countries.


You know absolutely nothing about me, so please don't lump me in some generic fad basket. Trust me, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about there, and have even less of an idea of who I am or what I have done in my life; if you did, you would very quickly apologize for that statement.

As for the second part:

An ocean of context of separation? Please, share your knowledge on that one.

Donald's accusation gives no context as to why he feels she is trying to usurp US sovereignty other than the one blurb you provide about her "dream", which requires much more context to understand. There is some irony in there.


Let's try it this way: What is the end-game political finish line of the left-wing?

The context which you have not provided here is in regards to the released series of e-mails by Wiki-Leaks in which part of the releases show that Hillary told globalist traders that her "dream" was to have totally open borders and a "hemispheric common market".

That shows the desire to eliminate parts of the U.S. which are the exact definition of sovereignty.

I'm not understanding how you are labeling the statement "Going Full Conspiracy" if the facts, evidence, and proof straight from the horses mouth is literally right in front of your face -- referencing the computer screen and internet you are currently using to read this post.
MakeSensePeopleDont
Posts: 1,106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 1:45:56 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 12:31:14 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/17/2016 3:24:10 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
At 10/14/2016 1:54:53 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/14/2016 1:47:11 AM, slo1 wrote:
"We"ve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special-interest friends and her donors,"

Trump

I'm amazed at how the alt right and Trump has gone full conspiracy. It amazes me..

Hillary's health
Hillary has double
Vote will be rigged
Media rigged.
Global warming
Hillary getting notes to first debate

Etc.

The amazing thing about the quote is that is is a tweeted version from the alt right about Jewish bankers controlling the world. That of course is nothing new, but this is crazy.

1) Hillary's health -- Hillary has continually displayed the key indicators of early to mid stage Parkinsons. She has also displayed the key side effects of starting common Parkinsons medications with visible side effects following expected time tables. She has also displayed key signs of post-episode medical treatments after public episodes and with expected time frames. Her Secret Service detail and closest personal assistance have repeatedly shown that they are well-trained on properly helping Hilary through various Parkinsons episodes and how specific personnel on-site, usually Secret Service Agents, are assigned to, prepared for, and actively watching for signs of episodes starting and are ready to react. Parkinsons episodes are most definitely NOT part of Secret Service training.

2) Hillary has double -- Pure conspiracy, I agree with you there. However, this could also be linked to before and after sightings of Hillary's Parkinsons episodes as well as effects and side-effects of administered medical treatments for Parkinsons.

3) Vote will be rigged -- Not a conspiracy but instead is a great marketing tactic; but I understand your viewpoint on this one.

4) Media rigged -- It is a 100%, inarguable fact that media is rigged via bias based upon political leanings. There is no argument for you to lean for your position on this item.

5) Global warming -- To those who have not performed in depth, and I mean REALLY in depth study on the topic, a person not agreeing with you here is a tinfoil hat nutcase -- and I 100% understand why persons like yourself would hold your beliefs on the argument -- Although I hold differing understanding, I find your views on the subject 100% reasonable from your perspective, which is one reason why I won't hold debate on the topic.

In extreme brevity: We started with global cooling which was supposed to bring forth the next ice age. Once the predictions did not happen, scientists and researchers admitted their models, data points, and raw data were wrong the whole time. Next was global warming, in which, ice caps were to melt and U.S. coastlines were to all move inland hundreds of miles by 2012 -- remember Al Gore and his video that public schools had to show to students? As we got closer to 2012 and predictions were wrong, scientists and researchers again admitted their models were bad. Today we have the climate change crisis -- since everyone was wrong on both ends of the spectrum, they now use a blanket term so they are never publicly COMPLETELY wrong and look like total fools.

Even with climate change, the data points and raw data applied to statistical analysis are completely worthless and garbage. Additionally, there is no proof regarding main cause of modern global environmental alterations for MANY reasons which I will not discuss here. Just look at the antarctic ice sheet net growth while others net shrink. This is counter-intuitive to the whole CO2, greenhouse gases, man-caused global warming, etc. arguments which are continually being used.

Again, this topic is EXTREMELY complex, and the information being fed to the public is equivalent to a candle being used to light farmlands at midnight -- and that does not account for just how little knowledge we actually posses on environmental changes of Earth throughout its history. But I do understand your view on the topic and find it 100% reasonable for you to label dissenting views as conspiracy due to the limited information being passed to the general population and the type of information it is.

6) Hillary getting notes to first debate -- This is no longer conspiracy; in fact, it actually holds strong possibility of being true based on the recent Wiki-Leaks document releases which show e-mails of John Podesta receiving the debate questions prior to a 2016 democrat primary debate between Clinton and Sanders.

So yes, I come across a ton of paper jock strap and tinfoil hat arguments being made. I do my best to help educate them or at least get them on the right path, but it can be an uphill ride on a bicycle with tires made of butter at times.

Thank you for making my point. Much of the support for Trump is based on wild speculations and unsubstantiated theory such as Hillary has Parkinson's.

Do you understand how doctors work? When you personally go to a doctor, is it an all-day event filled with 18 hours of MRIs, CAT Scans, X-Rays, blood draws, Heart monitors, lung capacity tests, bacterial and viral swabs, etc.?

I ask because when I go to see a doctor about something, the doctor asks me generalized probing questions while he watches my body movements, listens to sounds my body generates, checks for any odd smells my body may be producing, looks over my visible body parts checking for obvious abnormalities, and more. He does this all while sitting in that silly little stool a few feet in front of me, without me even realizing it.

If anything I have said draws a red flag, or anything was noticed during non-contact, non-intrusive inspections listed above that draw red flags; the doctor then identifies possible issues based on what he as found so far. Further probing will then take place which reveals more data to the doctor and narrows possible issues -- this process continues until the doctor makes an educated guess on the current state of your health. At this point a doctor would say something like "You are displaying all of the signs of Parkinson's." He would then address the next steps for confirmation or treatment.

So does this mean doctors are spastic conspiracy nuts basing their conclusions on wild speculation and unsubstantiated theory?

See, this process is what is called logical reasoning and deduction. This is the ability of a person to take what they know is factual, and properly apply it or match it to the unknown in order to generate a reasonable conclusion with low rates of failure.

...kind of like putting a puzzle together.
slo1
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 3:14:39 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/17/2016 1:45:56 PM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
At 10/17/2016 12:31:14 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/17/2016 3:24:10 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
At 10/14/2016 1:54:53 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 10/14/2016 1:47:11 AM, slo1 wrote:
"We"ve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special-interest friends and her donors,"

Trump

I'm amazed at how the alt right and Trump has gone full conspiracy. It amazes me..

Hillary's health
Hillary has double
Vote will be rigged
Media rigged.
Global warming
Hillary getting notes to first debate

Etc.

The amazing thing about the quote is that is is a tweeted version from the alt right about Jewish bankers controlling the world. That of course is nothing new, but this is crazy.

1) Hillary's health -- Hillary has continually displayed the key indicators of early to mid stage Parkinsons. She has also displayed the key side effects of starting common Parkinsons medications with visible side effects following expected time tables. She has also displayed key signs of post-episode medical treatments after public episodes and with expected time frames. Her Secret Service detail and closest personal assistance have repeatedly shown that they are well-trained on properly helping Hilary through various Parkinsons episodes and how specific personnel on-site, usually Secret Service Agents, are assigned to, prepared for, and actively watching for signs of episodes starting and are ready to react. Parkinsons episodes are most definitely NOT part of Secret Service training.

2) Hillary has double -- Pure conspiracy, I agree with you there. However, this could also be linked to before and after sightings of Hillary's Parkinsons episodes as well as effects and side-effects of administered medical treatments for Parkinsons.

3) Vote will be rigged -- Not a conspiracy but instead is a great marketing tactic; but I understand your viewpoint on this one.

4) Media rigged -- It is a 100%, inarguable fact that media is rigged via bias based upon political leanings. There is no argument for you to lean for your position on this item.

5) Global warming -- To those who have not performed in depth, and I mean REALLY in depth study on the topic, a person not agreeing with you here is a tinfoil hat nutcase -- and I 100% understand why persons like yourself would hold your beliefs on the argument -- Although I hold differing understanding, I find your views on the subject 100% reasonable from your perspective, which is one reason why I won't hold debate on the topic.

In extreme brevity: We started with global cooling which was supposed to bring forth the next ice age. Once the predictions did not happen, scientists and researchers admitted their models, data points, and raw data were wrong the whole time. Next was global warming, in which, ice caps were to melt and U.S. coastlines were to all move inland hundreds of miles by 2012 -- remember Al Gore and his video that public schools had to show to students? As we got closer to 2012 and predictions were wrong, scientists and researchers again admitted their models were bad. Today we have the climate change crisis -- since everyone was wrong on both ends of the spectrum, they now use a blanket term so they are never publicly COMPLETELY wrong and look like total fools.

Even with climate change, the data points and raw data applied to statistical analysis are completely worthless and garbage. Additionally, there is no proof regarding main cause of modern global environmental alterations for MANY reasons which I will not discuss here. Just look at the antarctic ice sheet net growth while others net shrink. This is counter-intuitive to the whole CO2, greenhouse gases, man-caused global warming, etc. arguments which are continually being used.

Again, this topic is EXTREMELY complex, and the information being fed to the public is equivalent to a candle being used to light farmlands at midnight -- and that does not account for just how little knowledge we actually posses on environmental changes of Earth throughout its history. But I do understand your view on the topic and find it 100% reasonable for you to label dissenting views as conspiracy due to the limited information being passed to the general population and the type of information it is.

6) Hillary getting notes to first debate -- This is no longer conspiracy; in fact, it actually holds strong possibility of being true based on the recent Wiki-Leaks document releases which show e-mails of John Podesta receiving the debate questions prior to a 2016 democrat primary debate between Clinton and Sanders.

So yes, I come across a ton of paper jock strap and tinfoil hat arguments being made. I do my best to help educate them or at least get them on the right path, but it can be an uphill ride on a bicycle with tires made of butter at times.

Thank you for making my point. Much of the support for Trump is based on wild speculations and unsubstantiated theory such as Hillary has Parkinson's.

Do you understand how doctors work? When you personally go to a doctor, is it an all-day event filled with 18 hours of MRIs, CAT Scans, X-Rays, blood draws, Heart monitors, lung capacity tests, bacterial and viral swabs, etc.?

I ask because when I go to see a doctor about something, the doctor asks me generalized probing questions while he watches my body movements, listens to sounds my body generates, checks for any odd smells my body may be producing, looks over my visible body parts checking for obvious abnormalities, and more. He does this all while sitting in that silly little stool a few feet in front of me, without me even realizing it.

If anything I have said draws a red flag, or anything was noticed during non-contact, non-intrusive inspections listed above that draw red flags; the doctor then identifies possible issues based on what he as found so far. Further probing will then take place which reveals more data to the doctor and narrows possible issues -- this process continues until the doctor makes an educated guess on the current state of your health. At this point a doctor would say something like "You are displaying all of the signs of Parkinson's." He would then address the next steps for confirmation or treatment.

So does this mean doctors are spastic conspiracy nuts basing their conclusions on wild speculation and unsubstantiated theory?

See, this process is what is called logical reasoning and deduction. This is the ability of a person to take what they know is factual, and properly apply it or match it to the unknown in order to generate a reasonable conclusion with low rates of failure.

...kind of like putting a puzzle together.

Indeed DR's watch video clips of their patients and deduce their ailments. I'm about to send a collection of video snippets to my dr right now. I hope I don't have Turrets.