If that Lying ***** is our president,

xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 11:35:18 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Will the world still respect America?
Or after having W and Obama as our CEO that has already happened?
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 11:53:19 AM
At 10/14/2016 11:35:18 AM, xus00HAY wrote:

Other countries already know we bug their phones and try to dictate terms of everything.

You think Trump trying to dictate terms and extract money from our allies will build respect? I would imagine on whole allies may disrespect the US more and enemies with exception of Iran (he seems to have singled them out) will love a Trump presidency.

I would expect the opposite with Hillary with the exception that allies will tolerate us rather than "love" just like they have.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 11:58:53 AM
If Hillary is president, we will not grab the world by it's ***** , They will think America is a *****, then they will see what they can get away with!
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 12:17:45 PM
At 10/14/2016 11:58:53 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
If Hillary is president, we will not grab the world by it's ***** , They will think America is a *****, then they will see what they can get away with!

If Trump is *******, everyone will retire to the ***** and ****** all night long.

fill in the blanks.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 1:06:18 PM
Here I'll play ... if ***** and ***** the you know ***** will ***** while those ***** go and *****
WizardOfSnakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 2:40:46 PM
America has become a joke. The media is a joke. We have no respect because our leadership has earned no respect. We have attacked our allies, sent Europe into hysteria, and have a media that couldn't tell the truth if it hit them right between their lying eyes.
NothingSpecial99
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 8:29:20 PM

As President Abe Lincoln once said:

"By the power invested in me by this giant bald bird,
the president shall not be the shiniest of two turds.
You! I wanna like you, don't talk about change just do it.
I thought for what was on my brain until a bullet went through it.

And you! Moneybags! You're a pancake! You're flip-floppity !
It's a country, not a company, you can play like Monopoly.

I'll properly reach across the aisle and ***** smack you as equals
Of the people. By the people. For the people. Eagle!"
"Check your facts, not your privilege" - Christina Hoff Summers

If you go to jail for Tax Evasion, you're living off of Taxes as a result of not paying Taxes

"Facts don't care about your feelings" - Ben Shapiro
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2016 8:40:09 PM

We lost our respect after Bush. Obama has done nothing but make us look incompetent and weak.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 11:40:11 PM
At 10/14/2016 8:40:09 PM, tajshar2k wrote:

We lost our respect after Bush. Obama has done nothing but make us look incompetent and weak.

Yeah, because a strong leader would suck up to Putin right? Too bad we have a weak Obama who is standing up to Putin making us look like amateurs.
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 1:37:41 AM
At 10/14/2016 11:58:53 AM, xus00HAY wrote:

Hi, New Zealander here.

NZ views Trump as a joke, and we get confused as to how he's been able to make it this far.
Meh!
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 2:10:28 AM
At 10/18/2016 11:40:11 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

Yeah, because a strong leader would suck up to Putin right? Too bad we have a weak Obama who is standing up to Putin making us look like amateurs.

Judging by your comment, I can tell you are literally clueless on the topic of foreign policy, and are the type of person who will blame everything on Republicans, while supporting whatever the Democrats do.

Not too long ago, it was Obama and the Democrats mocking Romney for thinking Russia was even a problem, now it's apparently strong to stand up to a country that is no way a threat to us.

When I was talking about incompetent and weak, I was talking about his failure in Libya and Syria, when he destabilized both nations, kinda like what Bush did before him, except you would only point it out when Bush did it.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 2:20:35 AM
At 10/19/2016 2:10:28 AM, tajshar2k wrote:

Judging by your comment, I can tell you are literally clueless on the topic of foreign policy, and are the type of person who will blame everything on Republicans, while supporting whatever the Democrats do.

Not too long ago, it was Obama and the Democrats mocking Romney for thinking Russia was even a problem, now it's apparently strong to stand up to a country that is no way a threat to us.

Yeah and boy did the Republicans do a 180! The Republican party used to be reasonable. Now they have descended into complete idiocy nonsense. I do not pretend that the Dems are perfect but C'mon, Donald Trump, are you kidding me. The USA now is a one-party system, as the Republican party is the party of nonsense and no longer counts. I would love it if we could go back to 2012 when the Republican party still was reasonable.

When I was talking about incompetent and weak, I was talking about his failure in Libya and Syria, when he destabilized both nations, kinda like what Bush did before him, except you would only point it out when Bush did it.

By the way, you are the one that said that we lost our respect after Bush. So we did not lose any respect for the Iraq War, but did for Libya. The Iraq War clearly was a bigger mistake (as it was a more costly intervention).

Donald Trump was also adamantly for the Libya invasion.

https://www.youtube.com...
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 7:10:32 PM
At 10/19/2016 2:20:35 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 10/19/2016 2:10:28 AM, tajshar2k wrote:

Yeah and boy did the Republicans do a 180! The Republican party used to be reasonable. Now they have descended into complete idiocy nonsense. I do not pretend that the Dems are perfect but C'mon, Donald Trump, are you kidding me. The USA now is a one-party system, as the Republican party is the party of nonsense and no longer counts. I would love it if we could go back to 2012 when the Republican party still was reasonable.

Completely irrelevant to the topic. Not sure what this has to do with Trump.

By the way, you are the one that said that we lost our respect after Bush. So we did not lose any respect for the Iraq War, but did for Libya. The Iraq War clearly was a bigger mistake (as it was a more costly intervention).

Yes.... It's effects we felt after during and after Bush left office. (During the Insurgent Phase, and the troops leaving Iraq) We lost more respect for Iraq, but Obama is just continued that in Libya.

Donald Trump was also adamantly for the Libya invasion.

https://www.youtube.com...

I don't care what Trump thinks. This has nothing to do with Trump.