Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 1:40:12 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Good op ed piece by Jon mercham.

http://mobile.nytimes.com...

Modern dems can read and see one they probably still respected even if they disagreed with

Modern Reps can read and remember when the party still had credibility.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 2:00:10 PM
Read my lips, George Herbert Walker Bush was a lying piece of walking trash. The whole family of secrets are absolutely despicable. The Clintons are no better. I only say this about the Clintons because once I get going on the autrocities committed by the Bush family, people start to think I'm a liberal. I am neither. The parties of our politics is just a cooperative racket to keep you under the elite control. They are drug dealers. They are criminal scoundrels. Occultist. Gangsters wearing red, white, and blue suites of patriotic banners seeking only to undermine you. The rich get richer, while the poor get killed. They keep you floating on hope as each election promises change. Change is coming, they always say. Every time the minimum wage gets a bump, the cost of living doubles downwards any gains made by the majority of the public. Wakeup already. Don't vote.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 2:25:23 PM
Family of Secrets is a book written by the award-winning investigative journalist, Russ Baker. This book sifts throug the vulgar inhumanity of crimes committed by the Bush family. Poppy Bush. The King of heroin trade. Suddenly Afghanistan becomes understandable. CIA. Crack cocaine. Seems Poppy likes to get his nose dirty everywhere he goes. The 70's. Whatcha doing in Columbia, Poppy? Teaching the Colombians how to streamline the cocaine business I bet. On and on, oh I could say somethings. But grace is never one of them. The OP. What a joke.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 2:30:31 PM
At 10/16/2016 2:22:13 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
GW was the beginning of the end of the Reagan era.

At least until his son became president. Trickle down economics worked for me, says the CEO.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 3:00:53 PM
At 10/16/2016 1:40:12 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

Modern dems can read and see one they probably still respected even if they disagreed with

I have my issues with the guy, but I didn't doubt his sanity or intellectualism.

Yea, the party has gone bonkers.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 3:02:38 PM
At 10/16/2016 2:25:23 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Family of Secrets is a book written by the award-winning investigative journalist, Russ Baker. This book sifts throug the vulgar inhumanity of crimes committed by the Bush family. Poppy Bush. The King of heroin trade. Suddenly Afghanistan becomes understandable. CIA. Crack cocaine. Seems Poppy likes to get his nose dirty everywhere he goes. The 70's. Whatcha doing in Columbia, Poppy? Teaching the Colombians how to streamline the cocaine business I bet. On and on, oh I could say somethings. But grace is never one of them. The OP. What a joke.

Yes, the book that was roundly laughed out of book stores by those supported and opposed bush. Lol

There is a thread in the science section about not going to the moon. Think you posted there too??? Anyway, I'm sure Oliver stone will make an award winning classic out of House of Secrets.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 3:03:51 PM
At 10/16/2016 3:00:53 PM, TBR wrote:

I have my issues with the guy, but I didn't doubt his sanity or intellectualism.

The OP ed write Isn't a fan either. But it was a fair piece.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 4:09:08 PM
At 10/16/2016 3:02:38 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

Yes, the book that was roundly laughed out of book stores by those supported and opposed bush. Lol

There is a thread in the science section about not going to the moon. Think you posted there too??? Anyway, I'm sure Oliver stone will make an award winning classic out of House of Secrets.

Can you provide some proof that this book was "laughed out" of book stores? I purchased my copy at Barnes & Noble. You can still walk in these bookstores today to find copies of it. I'll assume you haven't read the book. The book engaged in purely factual evidences that can be individually verified by anyone. You're a republican. You're speaking from within a polarized mindset. I do not. There are books written about the seedy lives of the Clintons, that are just as despicable. I don't like Obama either. Did you know his wife is actually a man. The fingers never lie. Lady Gaga. Her penis once popped out accidentally on stage. Or was it an accident? Maybe not. Things are never what they appear to be. Politicians are just criminals looking for votes. Your vote never mattered. The vote only makes a difference when it is cast indifferently to the predeterminations of the trilateral commission. Even they get their orders from above.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 4:26:20 PM
At 10/16/2016 4:09:08 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Can you provide some proof that this book was "laughed out" of book stores? I purchased my copy at Barnes & Noble. You can still walk in these bookstores today to find copies of it. I'll assume you haven't read the book. The book engaged in purely factual evidences that can be individually verified by anyone. You're a republican. You're speaking from within a polarized mindset. I do not. There are books written about the seedy lives of the Clintons, that are just as despicable. I don't like Obama either. Did you know his wife is actually a man. The fingers never lie. Lady Gaga. Her penis once popped out accidentally on stage. Or was it an accident? Maybe not. Things are never what they appear to be. Politicians are just criminals looking for votes. Your vote never mattered. The vote only makes a difference when it is cast indifferently to the predeterminations of the trilateral commission. Even they get their orders from above.

Assumption failed: I left the Republican Party 10 years ago.

Thanks for playing :)
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 4:34:19 PM
At 10/16/2016 4:26:20 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

A libertarian is just a republican in disguise going no-holds barred to civilization.
U.n
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 4:48:12 PM
At 10/16/2016 2:00:10 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Read my lips

In text on the internet? Kind of difficult.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 4:50:18 PM
At 10/16/2016 4:34:19 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

A libertarian is just a republican in disguise going no-holds barred to civilization.

Not a libertarian either. Nor a green, nor a dem, not a progressive, or neo-con. But the assumptions are nice.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 5:02:28 PM
At 10/16/2016 4:48:12 PM, U.n wrote:
At 10/16/2016 2:00:10 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Read my lips

In text on the internet? Kind of difficult.

You might say it's rather taxing on the imagination. Get it? Never mind.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 5:07:18 PM
This video really sums up all you need to know about the dynamic between HW Bush and Clinton. Bush, whatever else you may think about him, was not a very talented politician. Clinton, whatever else he might be, was probably the most talented politician in a generation. Look at him leap out of his chair to answer that question...George HW Bush got unequivocally BTFO'd
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 5:08:34 PM
At 10/16/2016 4:50:18 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

Not a libertarian either. Nor a green, nor a dem, not a progressive, or neo-con. But the assumptions are nice.

No I get it. An anarchist is a republican hopped up on crack to become a libertarian to then say leggo my eggo of drugs, until those drugs unleashed his inner nihilism. Kill'em all and ask questions later, like umm...I think we now need a governing body to put back the broken pieces.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 5:11:38 PM
At 10/16/2016 5:08:34 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

No I get it. An anarchist is a republican hopped up on crack to become a libertarian to then say leggo my eggo of drugs, until those drugs unleashed his inner nihilism. Kill'em all and ask questions later, like umm...I think we now need a governing body to put back the broken pieces.

Nope, not anarchist or nihilist.

The trilateral commission is a good one. Bilderburgs too.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 5:32:32 PM
At 10/16/2016 5:11:38 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/16/2016 5:08:34 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Nope, not anarchist or nihilist.

The trilateral commission is a good one. Bilderburgs too.

Yeah, Trilateral commission barking orders came from the mouth of Hillary Clinton, when she said that's the place where she gets her directives from. Or how about that time when Bill Clinton was getting racked over for some of his poor decisions, while being interviewed on FOX. Bill got so flustered that he finally admitted to a shadow government making all those calls, telling him what to do. I watched this on T.V and literally gasped when I heard him make a direct reference to the shadow government.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 5:41:59 PM
Bush Sr. was highly qualified to be President, having already served as Director of the CIA and as Vice-President. His response to the Kuwait Crisis was one of America's greatest moments since WWII. During his term, communism fell in Eastern Europe and the U.S. became the world's sole superpower. He was one of the greatest presidents in our history, despite having only served one term. In light of this it's totally understandable why the American public would choose to elect his son as President 7 years after he left office.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 5:47:16 PM
Honestly, Bush Sr. should've ran this year, if only to challenge the nomination of Trump. He's only served one term, so he could technically run again, and he seems to be in good enough health despite his advanced age.

The DDO Blog:

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 5:48:24 PM

Indeed. H.W. was one of the only voices of reason ever to exist in the Republican party. Mitt Romney is a close second.
Tsar of DDO
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 5:56:00 PM

Their all sane, they're just pieces of shitts.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 6:00:20 PM
At 10/16/2016 5:47:16 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Honestly, Bush Sr. should've ran this year, if only to challenge the nomination of Trump. He's only served one term, so he could technically run again, and he seems to be in good enough health despite his advanced age.

Man he's 90...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 6:04:05 PM
No once you lose after winning the nomination, you should fvck off. You lost the whitehouse to somebody even more evil than you because you are bad at strategy, go kill yourself and never bother the party again.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 6:09:23 PM
At 10/16/2016 6:00:20 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

Man he's 90...

He'd just have to not die for the next 4 years. Seems like he could pull that off, and if not his VP would probably be up to the task.

The DDO Blog:

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 6:10:30 PM
At 10/16/2016 6:04:05 PM, Wylted wrote:
No once you lose after winning the nomination, you should fvck off. You lost the whitehouse to somebody even more evil than you because you are bad at strategy, go kill yourself and never bother the party again.

You taking about 1992?

The DDO Blog:

Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 6:13:01 PM
At 10/16/2016 6:09:23 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 10/16/2016 6:00:20 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

Man he's 90...

He'd just have to not die for the next 4 years. Seems like he could pull that off, and if not his VP would probably be up to the task.

He's a better candidate that who republicans nominated but age is undefeated.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 6:13:41 PM
At 10/16/2016 6:10:30 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

You taking about 1992?

I'm sure you can google it and figure out whatever year I'm talking about.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 6:21:15 PM
At 10/16/2016 6:13:41 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/16/2016 6:10:30 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

You taking about 1992?

I'm sure you can google it and figure out whatever year I'm talking about.

There are some differences between then and now. First of all, Bill Clinton was young and charismatic; Hillary is not, and she's seen as a crook even by millions of Democrats. At the time Americans were mad over Bush breaking his promise to not raise taxes, and his approval rating at the time had soured. Today he's remembered more fondly than he ever has been. Finally, there's a general electoral trend that the party which has held the White House for a while will be at a disadvantage next election; in 1992, Republicans had held the White House for 3 terms, giving Bill Clinton an edge. Today, Democrats have held the White House for 8 years, which would confer an advantage upon the Republican nominee.
Had H.W. Bush ran in 2015/2016, literally the only thing holding him back from an easy victory would be that he's over 90 years old.

The DDO Blog:

Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2016 6:22:32 PM

Something else he has in common with Romney, no wonder liberals love them both!