Jump to topic:

To those not satisfied w/ curent candidates

ThisIsMyUsername333
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 2:25:16 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
If you could go back in time to the beginning of the presidential races, which candidate would you pick over Trump/Hillary/Johnson/Stein? This could be anybody from Bernie Sanders to John Kasich to Austin Petersen and beyond.

Personally, I would pick Ted Cruz or Rand Paul.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 2:37:55 AM
At 10/17/2016 2:25:16 AM, ThisIsMyUsername333 wrote:
If you could go back in time to the beginning of the presidential races, which candidate would you pick over Trump/Hillary/Johnson/Stein? This could be anybody from Bernie Sanders to John Kasich to Austin Petersen and beyond.

Vermin Supreme.
ThisIsMyUsername333
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 3:48:42 AM
At 10/17/2016 2:37:55 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

Vermin Supreme.

Who's Vermin Supreme's VP pick?
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 3:51:59 AM
I would have preferred Biden...... He was a 5 term senator in Congress, he chaired the foreign policy committee, he spent 8 years as VP.... And he's also charismatic...... Its like if you combined Hillary's experience at high levels of government with Bernie's ability to be likable.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 4:35:43 AM

I would love to take Rand Paul.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 7:45:24 AM

I can't stand Ted Cruz...that nose....his demeanor while talking to the public....that smug nose in the air posture he has at times. Even as a right leaning American, something about him just makes me angry.

But you still have ability to choose whomever you wish to. Just use the write-in candidate option. Through history, many write-in candidates have made appearances including Mickey Mouse, Al Capone, Chuck Norris, Baracka Flacka Flame, Yoda, Putin, Bill Nye, Captain Planet, Barney the Dinosaur, even "A gay dog" has collected a vote.

https://www.buzzfeed.com...
ThisIsMyUsername333
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 1:49:15 AM
At 10/17/2016 7:45:24 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:

I can't stand Ted Cruz...that nose....his demeanor while talking to the public....that smug nose in the air posture he has at times. Even as a right leaning American, something about him just makes me angry.

I agree, he Cruz does kind of give off a greasy, slimy vibe. He also talks like a creep and he looks like a rat. I just think he had the best policy, along with Rand Paul.

But you still have ability to choose whomever you wish to. Just use the write-in candidate option. Through history, many write-in candidates have made appearances including Mickey Mouse, Al Capone, Chuck Norris, Baracka Flacka Flame, Yoda, Putin, Bill Nye, Captain Planet, Barney the Dinosaur, even "A gay dog" has collected a vote.

Personally, I would vote for Baracka Flacka Flame. He seems like the best president we could ever possibly have. Rumor has it he's a lost founding father brought back to consciousness after we found him frozen in ice.

BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 3:13:54 AM

Bernie or Jill
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 3:14:08 AM
At 10/17/2016 3:48:42 AM, ThisIsMyUsername333 wrote:

Vermin Supreme.

A pony
ThisIsMyUsername333
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 3:22:17 AM
At 10/18/2016 3:14:08 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 10/17/2016 3:48:42 AM, ThisIsMyUsername333 wrote:

Vermin Supreme.

A pony

He seems like a good guy. Vermin Supreme and Pony 2016!
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 3:23:43 AM
Bernie all the way.
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 3:41:04 AM
At 10/18/2016 1:49:15 AM, ThisIsMyUsername333 wrote:

I agree, he Cruz does kind of give off a greasy, slimy vibe. He also talks like a creep and he looks like a rat. I just think he had the best policy, along with Rand Paul.

Personally, I would vote for Baracka Flacka Flame. He seems like the best president we could ever possibly have. Rumor has it he's a lost founding father brought back to consciousness after we found him frozen in ice.

All jokes aside, I've got a pet rock we can vote into office. At least one government official won't be shoving his hands into everything, spaghetti-ing it all up.
ThisIsMyUsername333
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 4:03:13 AM
At 10/18/2016 3:41:04 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
At 10/18/2016 1:49:15 AM, ThisIsMyUsername333 wrote:

All jokes aside, I've got a pet rock we can vote into office. At least one government official won't be shoving his hands into everything, spaghetti-ing it all up.

Then again, the rock doesn't have any hands at all.