Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 10:31:26 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/18/2016 10:13:49 PM, RonPaulConservative wrote:
No one's voting for Hillary-
https://www.youtube.com...
there isn't a sane American who's gonna vote for THAT.

Why don't you bet heavily on a trump win if you are so confident? You can get 9/2 on a trump win!
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
RonPaulConservative
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 10:35:51 PM
Why don't you bet heavily on a trump win if you are so confident? You can get 9/2 on a trump win!

In any fair and honest electrion Trump would win over Hillary by 60 or 70 points, but unfortunately I do not bet on rigged polls and rigged elections
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 10:39:53 PM
At 10/18/2016 10:35:51 PM, RonPaulConservative wrote:

In any fair and honest electrion Trump would win over Hillary by 60 or 70 points, but unfortunately I do not bet on rigged polls and rigged elections

Thank goodness for corruption in the service of pragmatism then, yeah?
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 10:41:58 PM

So you reckon the election is rigged?

I don't see anything to suggest that it's rigged to such a great extent.

Trump is not popular among non whites, Muslims, women, well qualified professionals, young people and gay people. That's a large percentage of the population. Some people like him but most hate him.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 10:43:06 PM
At 10/18/2016 10:41:58 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

Trump is not popular among non whites, Muslims, women, well qualified professionals, young people and gay people. That's a large percentage of the population. Some people like him but most hate him.

See why I pay no attention to polls?
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 10:45:50 PM
At 10/18/2016 10:43:06 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

What do you mean?

Do you predict a Trump victory?

Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 10:47:01 PM
At 10/18/2016 10:45:50 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

What do you mean?

We may disagree on dam near most things but do you think I'm crazy???
RonPaulConservative
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 11:10:28 PM

How about Hillary stole the primaries from sanders and these polls they are showing us admit that they sampled 25 or 45% more democrats than republicans.
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 11:11:01 PM
At 10/18/2016 10:47:01 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/18/2016 10:45:50 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

What do you mean?

We may disagree on dam near most things but do you think I'm crazy???

We actually agree on 44% of issues on our profiles. No I don't think your crazy.

Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 11:15:37 PM
At 10/18/2016 11:10:28 PM, RonPaulConservative wrote:

How about Hillary stole the primaries from sanders and these polls they are showing us admit that they sampled 25 or 45% more democrats than republicans.

I don't think America has a great electoral system and I would not be surprised if some corruption occurs but not on the scale you are claiming. The reality is Trump struggles to get people who are not white men to vote for him so is going to lose this election. Any chance he had disappeared after the recording where he bragged about assaulting women.

RonPaulConservative
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 11:22:14 PM
I don't think America has a great electoral system and I would not be surprised if some corruption occurs but not on the scale you are claiming. The reality is Trump struggles to get people who are not white men to vote for him so is going to lose this election. Any chance he had disappeared after the recording where he bragged about assaulting women.

Trump actualy is winning in every honest poll:
http://www.debate.org...
https://www.soundmoneydefense.org...
http://www.newsmax.com...
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 11:25:10 PM
At 10/18/2016 11:22:14 PM, RonPaulConservative wrote:

Those are very poor sources with very little relevance.

Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 11:25:10 PM

Those are very poor sources with very little relevance.

slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 11:30:08 PM

Too bad those are not polls. Those are website questionnaires. Valid polls require a random sample from the voting population.

That is why Trump gets away with developing conspiracy that the election will be stolen from him, he has ignorant supporters who think an online questionnaire is valid.
ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 11:46:49 PM
In craptor's absence, RPC is doing a great job of filling the void
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 12:06:00 AM

LMFAO so hard.

Your first link literally shows an advertisement for supporting Trump's campaign right above the survey. Surveying people on a Trump contribution site. Very honest lmao
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 12:52:35 AM

No. I don't see why you pay no attention to polls. Why?
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 12:53:52 AM

You are buying a line. The election will be fair, Trump has been treated fair. He, Trump, has just been a terrible candidate. Trump crying about how badly he has run this is his own damn fault.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 12:58:31 AM
At 10/19/2016 12:52:35 AM, TBR wrote:

Did you read the original contention? Lol. Anyone believing polls that t is ahead of c... well the polls and the individual has more than blinkers on.

Polls in general, I guess it goes back to one of my degrees where we had 3 semesters of analyzing them. Just the skeptic in me. That and they have 0 influence on me.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 1:00:21 AM
At 10/18/2016 11:10:28 PM, RonPaulConservative wrote:

Well... For starters, there are more registered democrats. About 31% democratic vs 29% republican. Good polling over-samples democratic's for this reason.

Independents... Well there are MORE conservatives that self-identify as independent, so good polls have accounted for that.

You can't just dismiss polling so easily. They are, at this point in a race, very accurate. Trump is losing by WAY to much to dismiss it.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 1:04:52 AM
At 10/19/2016 12:58:31 AM, Stymie13 wrote:

Did you read the original contention? Lol. Anyone believing polls that t is ahead of c... well the polls and the individual has more than blinkers on.
Well, hell yea. The polls (good ones) clearly show this is a blowout.

Polls in general, I guess it goes back to one of my degrees where we had 3 semesters of analyzing them. Just the skeptic in me. That and they have 0 influence on me.
There can be lots of problems in polling. The biggest problem is in people READING them. The current line is "look at the internals". Then they dismiss the entire poll because they think they found some glaring problem with the sampling.

Polling is not perfect, no doubt, but they are not to be dismissed so quickly either. You should be able to see who and what are good polls. Trump has pointed to some damn bad polls when he needs to twist how badly he is doing.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 1:11:02 AM
At 10/19/2016 1:04:52 AM, TBR wrote:

There can be lots of problems in polling. The biggest problem is in people READING them. The current line is "look at the internals". Then they dismiss the entire poll because they think they found some glaring problem with the sampling.

Polling is not perfect, no doubt, but they are not to be dismissed so quickly either. You should be able to see who and what are good polls. Trump has pointed to some damn bad polls when he needs to twist how badly he is doing.

Even the best are but mere snapshots. Now that we are down to 2 candidates and it's 3 weeks away, they will be more accurate.

I explained in good detail in that other poll thread. It was kind of long. But one of my biggest issues is front run bias (in addition to poor methodology).

Just think college football preseason polls. They are useless except to generate tv dollars. Wait till November when there is a body of work.

Gallups universally recognized but they make errors too.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 1:39:22 AM
At 10/19/2016 1:11:02 AM, Stymie13 wrote:

Even the best are but mere snapshots. Now that we are down to 2 candidates and it's 3 weeks away, they will be more accurate.

I explained in good detail in that other poll thread. It was kind of long. But one of my biggest issues is front run bias (in addition to poor methodology).

Just think college football preseason polls. They are useless except to generate tv dollars. Wait till November when there is a body of work.

Well, I was talking about the use of polls in the early parts of a race back some time ago. I was making a similar point. They are very accurate, but need to be understood as just that, a snapshot of what is happening right this second. How messaging is working etc. Don't try to think of them as the election, they are tools for the time.

At this point, we are in projections. Minds are set, the needle is not going to move much.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 1:49:24 AM
At 10/19/2016 1:39:22 AM, TBR wrote:
At 10/19/2016 1:11:02 AM, Stymie13 wrote:

Well, I was talking about the use of polls in the early parts of a race back some time ago. I was making a similar point. They are very accurate, but need to be understood as just that, a snapshot of what is happening right this second. How messaging is working etc. Don't try to think of them as the election, they are tools for the time.

At this point, we are in projections. Minds are set, the needle is not going to move much.

Correct, well agreed. Lol

One of the papers I wrote about polling (dating myself) was a comparison of Clinton-Dole using a horse race. Wrote the whole thing from the track announcer perspective. At the time I thought I was going into broadcasting. Although very atypical from an academic style, my professor asked if I'd read it before our written final. I was a ham. Lol
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 2:27:20 AM

While Hillary's unpopular, she's most probably more preferable to Trump for most American voters.
This election isn't "rigged" in the sense that the outcome will be fraudulent. The election itself will be conducted fairly, for the most part.
Rather, this election is "rigged" in the sense that the elites in this country (newspapers, celebrities, high profile political figures, etc) are doing everything in their power to sabotage Trump's campaign, and this has been the case since the very beginning.
Trump managed to successfully shrug off their attacks time and time again, and at that point immediately prior to the first debate he actually had a good chance of beating Hillary. But now it's all going downhill for him, and I'm not very optimistic that he'll be able to recover by election day.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 2:36:12 AM
At 10/19/2016 2:27:20 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

While Hillary's unpopular, she's most probably more preferable to Trump for most American voters.
This election isn't "rigged" in the sense that the outcome will be fraudulent. The election itself will be conducted fairly, for the most part.
Rather, this election is "rigged" in the sense that the elites in this country (newspapers, celebrities, high profile political figures, etc) are doing everything in their power to sabotage Trump's campaign, and this has been the case since the very beginning.
Trump managed to successfully shrug off their attacks time and time again, and at that point immediately prior to the first debate he actually had a good chance of beating Hillary. But now it's all going downhill for him, and I'm not very optimistic that he'll be able to recover by election day.

To be fair, he has shot himself in the foot, a lot.

This election, both sides should have shut up and let the other trip up over their own mistakes. Both couldn't... Hillary just did less damage to herself.
U.n
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 2:39:43 AM
Rigged! Rigged! Rigged!

If Clinton wins this election it was rigged

Side note: if Trump wins then it wasn't rigged.