Jump to topic:

Clinton VS Trump -- What To Do

MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 11:59:00 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Let's be honest here, neither of these candidates have any business leading the free world. Yet we are forced to choose between the two and are being forced into our political corners harder than ever today.

Who am I voting for? Not a single person.

As Americans, we have the amazing privilege of our right to vote. We also have the right to not vote for anyone...which would send a bigger message.

Polling places across the nation deserted...empty. What would this say to the parties and the world? Pretty powerful message right there.
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 12:09:54 AM
At 10/18/2016 11:59:00 PM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
Let's be honest here, neither of these candidates have any business leading the free world. Yet we are forced to choose between the two and are being forced into our political corners harder than ever today.

As Americans, we have the amazing privilege of our right to vote. We also have the right to not vote for anyone...which would send a bigger message.

Polling places across the nation deserted...empty. What would this say to the parties and the world? Pretty powerful message right there.

What the literal fvck are you talking about. Joe Exotic is still running
https://www.youtube.com...
http://www.joeexotic2016.com...
Genius_Intellect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 12:10:02 AM

Are you kidding? There are two other candidates in this race: Johnson and Stein. Vote for one of them instead. The only reason they "can't win" is because nobody votes for them. Make America a four-party system instead of a two-party one.
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 12:26:18 AM
At 10/19/2016 12:09:54 AM, Hayd wrote:

HA HA HA HA!!! Thanks for the laugh, I really enjoyed that.
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 12:27:57 AM
At 10/19/2016 12:10:02 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:

Are you kidding? There are two other candidates in this race: Johnson and Stein. Vote for one of them instead. The only reason they "can't win" is because nobody votes for them. Make America a four-party system instead of a two-party one.

...What's Aleppo?
Genius_Intellect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 12:30:33 AM
At 10/19/2016 12:27:57 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:

...What's Aleppo?

A place that's soon to be nuked.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 12:45:01 AM

4th election in a row I've written in my candidate
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 1:06:15 AM
At 10/19/2016 12:26:18 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:

<3
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 1:07:14 AM

Watch this
Genius_Intellect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 1:33:09 AM
At 10/19/2016 1:07:14 AM, Hayd wrote:

Watch this

So we have four useless candidates. I'd still prefer a four-party system over a two-party one (not that it matters, because America is doomed anyway).
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 1:57:32 AM
At 10/19/2016 12:30:33 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:

...What's Aleppo?

That was a rhetorical question
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 1:58:59 AM
At 10/19/2016 12:45:01 AM, Stymie13 wrote:

4th election in a row I've written in my candidate

Good for you, way to voice your positions. This can also be a very powerful message.
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 2:04:39 AM
At 10/19/2016 1:06:15 AM, Hayd wrote:

<3

"I am broke as sh!+, I have a judgement against me from some b!+ch down there in Florida"

My favorite line.
Genius_Intellect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 3:23:31 AM
At 10/19/2016 1:57:32 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:

...What's Aleppo?

And it was followed by a rhetorical answer.
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 4:17:50 AM

...What's Aleppo?

What's your point?
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 4:25:26 AM

Why are Clinton and Trump even considerations at this point? Their actions aren't going to be on me. I'm voting for Gary Johnson. He's not Hillary Clinton, has a better ideology then stein, is more stable then Trump, and generally seems to have what it takes to back peddle some bad habits our country has been getting into. Anyone is a gamble this election except Hillary Clinton....If you like her, then great....You're done. If you don't like her then you know she's not right for you. 3 options left. Trump is almost a complete mystery to me. He's changed his mind so much I don't know what he is. 2 options left.

Gary, or Jill....Your choice.
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 4:40:34 AM

Sifting through the comments was hilarious. Seriously though, I think I found a slogan.

Fvck it. I hate politics.
Let's get screwed in a fun way!
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 5:18:37 AM
Yes we have 2 bum candidates to chose from this year, but we also have a conflict between a man and a woman.
Women will not be voting for Trump because he has been married 3 times. While he probably didn't sexually assault anyone, women would think he emotionally assaulted women by dumping them when he was finished with them.
Men think he is a really cool guy because he has done so many things, and so many woman. We can't feel that it is fair the way all the women and the liberals have all ganged up on him.
I am a man so I will be voting for Trump anyway, as I am sure many other men will as a way of showing they hate Hillary.
I suppose the Clintons will win, but when they do, we will think of Trump as the man who tried to take our country back from the women and liberals.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 8:34:57 AM
At 10/19/2016 5:18:37 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
Yes we have 2 bum candidates to chose from this year, but we also have a conflict between a man and a woman.
Women will not be voting for Trump because he has been married 3 times. While he probably didn't sexually assault anyone, women would think he emotionally assaulted women by dumping them when he was finished with them.
Men think he is a really cool guy because he has done so many things, and so many woman. We can't feel that it is fair the way all the women and the liberals have all ganged up on him.
I am a man so I will be voting for Trump anyway, as I am sure many other men will as a way of showing they hate Hillary.
I suppose the Clintons will win, but when they do, we will think of Trump as the man who tried to take our country back from the women and liberals.

Wtf...
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 12:45:39 PM
I won't vote anyone
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 3:05:48 PM
At 10/19/2016 3:23:31 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
At 10/19/2016 1:57:32 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:

...What's Aleppo?

And it was followed by a rhetorical answer.

HA HA /Facepalm myself
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 3:07:15 PM
At 10/19/2016 4:17:50 AM, Quadrunner wrote:

...What's Aleppo?

What's your point?

If you don't get the point, there may be little hope for you intellectually/.
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 3:09:21 PM
At 10/19/2016 3:07:15 PM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:

...What's Aleppo?

What's your point?

Don't be rude. Explain yourself in the context of the election and our current world events. Be constructive please. Who are you voting for and why?
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 3:26:34 PM

I'm in the same boat. I am voting for Hillary though. There is virtually no chance of Johnson or Stein winning, so to me it's a lesser of two evils argument. Every vote that is not for Clinton, gives Trump a small chance to win. If *everyone* in America decided not to vote then ye that would make a statement. That will not happen though. Nor will Johnson or Stein actually stand a chance at winning. So my votes going to the candidate who I believe will cause less harm.
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 3:27:45 PM
At 10/19/2016 3:09:21 PM, Quadrunner wrote:

...What's Aleppo?

What's your point?

Don't be rude.

Honesty which hurts, does not equal rudeness. Just because what I say hurts, does not mean it is rude or wrong. Let me show why:

Explain yourself in the context of the election and our current world events.

Clinton has done nothing but lie, cheat, steal, etc. since the 1970's. In fact, off the top of my head, I can literally hand you around 20 - 30 scandals she's been directly involved with since the 1970's. Let's not talk about the recent Wikileaks document dumps either.

Trump doesn't currently display the discipline to be leader of the free world.

Johnson = What's Aleppo?

Stein....does anyone seriously know anything about this person? If I didn't know her first name is Jill, I wouldn't even know she was female.

Current world events = In the past 30 years, has our political environment become more positive and productive? Honest evaluation says no, not at all, just the opposite actually. So we need to send politicians a clear message that we are aware of the stagnation and do not approve of it. Do we do this by continuing to vote of candidates, giving them our seal of approval?

Who are you voting for and why?

If you cared to read my opening post, you would have seen me say:

"Who am I voting for? Not a single person"
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 3:33:39 PM
On another site, back in June, I wrote a very lengthy post about the ramifications to the current climate ifpolling places were empty. Some of it tongue in cheek. I was actually surprised how many are exercising their right not to vote out of disgust.
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 5:57:13 PM
At 10/19/2016 3:27:45 PM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
At 10/19/2016 3:09:21 PM, Quadrunner wrote:

...What's Aleppo?

What's your point?

Don't be rude.

I've got thick skin. Trying to encourage thought, not banter. Not everyone understands, nor has researched him. You have yet to provide context, nor cross examination on both sides of the allegation that he is ignorant of events in syria, or if that matters given his position and plans towards world affairs. I don't currently have time to. Most people don't put more thought into it then the amount you've displayed. Perhaps you could for them, or at the very least add weight to your wording.

Honesty which hurts, does not equal rudeness. Just because what I say hurts, does not mean it is rude or wrong. Let me show why:

Explain yourself in the context of the election and our current world events.

Clinton has done nothing but lie, cheat, steal, etc. since the 1970's. In fact, off the top of my head, I can literally hand you around 20 - 30 scandals she's been directly involved with since the 1970's. Let's not talk about the recent Wikileaks document dumps either.

Trump doesn't currently display the discipline to be leader of the free world.

Johnson = What's Aleppo?

Stein....does anyone seriously know anything about this person? If I didn't know her first name is Jill, I wouldn't even know she was female.

Steins ideology is impossible. Its self destructing without the requirement of debate for me. All she's got going for her is whatever potential she has to make rational decisions with what she's offered through the presidency.

Current world events = In the past 30 years, has our political environment become more positive and productive? Honest evaluation says no, not at all, just the opposite actually. So we need to send politicians a clear message that we are aware of the stagnation and do not approve of it. Do we do this by continuing to vote of candidates, giving them our seal of approval?

Who are you voting for and why?

If you cared to read my opening post, you would have seen me say:

I did.

"Who am I voting for? Not a single person"

Why?
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 6:47:30 PM
At 10/19/2016 2:04:39 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
At 10/19/2016 1:06:15 AM, Hayd wrote:

<3

"I am broke as sh!+, I have a judgement against me from some b!+ch down there in Florida"

My favorite line.

lmao
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 7:11:57 PM

How is that a referendum on the Congress?

The presidency is entirely inconsequential to the damage the Congress has done.
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 7:51:46 PM
At 10/19/2016 5:18:37 AM, xus00HAY wrote:

Take the country back from women? They are half the population. Do you advocate the repeal of the 19th Amendment?, or are women just to dumb or emotional to vote.