Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Paul Ryan getting hit hard.

TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 10:57:11 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Trump is getting hit very hard with Trump supporters

https://mobile.twitter.com...

Paul Ryan favorability rating among TRUMP VOTERS

Last week: +8
This week: -36

Things will calm down after the 8th, but I doubt the Trump faithful will let this die. Ryan is just about dead, and I couldn't be happier.

Trump. Killing everything around him - just like so many of you wanted.
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 11:02:18 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/19/2016 10:57:11 PM, TBR wrote:
Trump is getting hit very hard with Trump supporters

https://mobile.twitter.com...

Paul Ryan favorability rating among TRUMP VOTERS

Last week: +8
This week: -36

Things will calm down after the 8th, but I doubt the Trump faithful will let this die. Ryan is just about dead, and I couldn't be happier.

Trump. Killing everything around him - just like so many of you wanted.

I personally think Ryan's an idiot so I say, let him burn. (I really, really hate big government conservatives. At least progressives/liberals are up front about it).
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 11:22:49 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/19/2016 11:02:18 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/19/2016 10:57:11 PM, TBR wrote:
Trump is getting hit very hard with Trump supporters

https://mobile.twitter.com...

Paul Ryan favorability rating among TRUMP VOTERS

Last week: +8
This week: -36

Things will calm down after the 8th, but I doubt the Trump faithful will let this die. Ryan is just about dead, and I couldn't be happier.

Trump. Killing everything around him - just like so many of you wanted.

I personally think Ryan's an idiot so I say, let him burn. (I really, really hate big government conservatives. At least progressives/liberals are up front about it).

His "budget" has been his only talking point, and it sucks.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 11:24:10 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Messed up OP.

Trump is getting hit very hard with Trump supporters

Should read

Ryan is getting hit very hard with Trump supporters
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 11:27:21 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/19/2016 10:57:11 PM, TBR wrote:
Trump is getting hit very hard with Trump supporters

https://mobile.twitter.com...

Paul Ryan favorability rating among TRUMP VOTERS

Last week: +8
This week: -36

Things will calm down after the 8th, but I doubt the Trump faithful will let this die. Ryan is just about dead, and I couldn't be happier.

Trump. Killing everything around him - just like so many of you wanted.

This is why Trump has truly "killed" his party. If Ryan fully endorses Trump, he will lose all moderate Republicans. If he does not fully endorse Trump, none he loses all of the Trump supporters. It is a high wire balancing act that no politician can pull off without offending someone.
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 11:29:35 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/19/2016 11:24:10 PM, TBR wrote:
Messed up OP.

Trump is getting hit very hard with Trump supporters

Should read

Ryan is getting hit very hard with Trump supporters

No sweat. Anyone with a brain knows your intent.

I've went thru Ryan's 'fiscal plans'... meaning he doesn't have one. Another reason I bolted Republicans... big government conservatives. Unfortunately only congressman for life Paul is remotely aligned with me and I can't trust someone who has been in the house since carter? Early Reagan. I'm not googling, I just know it's too dam long to be high and might on individual principles when he's been playing the game for 30+ years.
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 11:31:48 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/19/2016 11:24:10 PM, TBR wrote:
Messed up OP.

Trump is getting hit very hard with Trump supporters

Should read

Ryan is getting hit very hard with Trump supporters

Btw, get to your debate party. Lol make sure you take shots so you have small projectiles to throw at the screen. But in point of fairness, since you've been clear on your thoughts of intervention in the ME... at least one must be hurled at Clinton when she talks about arming Kurds etc...
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 11:35:24 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/19/2016 11:31:48 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/19/2016 11:24:10 PM, TBR wrote:
Messed up OP.

Trump is getting hit very hard with Trump supporters

Should read

Ryan is getting hit very hard with Trump supporters

Btw, get to your debate party. Lol make sure you take shots so you have small projectiles to throw at the screen. But in point of fairness, since you've been clear on your thoughts of intervention in the ME... at least one must be hurled at Clinton when she talks about arming Kurds etc...

She is not my perfect candidate. Not even close. If you look back on my posts, when she went to Nancy Reagan's funeral and bragged about all the Reagans did for AIDs, I promised to not vote for her.

So, yea, I have plenty of things I diss her for.