Jump to topic:

A Trump/Hillary conspiracy

illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2016 7:35:47 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Note: This is a conspiracy thread, I don't really believe it my self, but hey, lets face it, part of the fun of conspiracy's is that well, you can't with 100% prove it wrong, so maybe, just maybe, this conspiracy has some truth to it................let the paranoia begin.

The conspiracy is simply this, Donald Trump exists to help Hillary get elected, among other things.

Donald has a nack for when things are going good to shoot himself in the foot, again and again and again.

Some time ago Donald uttered the words to the effect, a woman who has an abortion should be punished, cause you know pro life stuff , abortion should be illegal.

But you seen even most pro lifers can't stomach and don't use the following words in a sentence, WOMEN, ABORTION, PUNISHED. You know, it's all about sanctity of life, and health of women, and protecting them from evil abortion doctors etc,.

So why did Trump go and do that ?, unless he is a complete retard, knowing the absolute sh*t fest that was coming his way, from pro lifers included. He gave his opposition an easy free kick, and a mighty kicking is what we got. This is just one example.

At the end of the day, Trump will lose, BUT he gave voice to "angry white male" who would not of being so enthusiastic to the other establishment republican candidates, so it gave them something to rally around, and the establishment is happy cause they get an establishment politician who will play ball.
Witness2U
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2016 8:19:14 AM
At 10/22/2016 7:35:47 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
Note: This is a conspiracy thread, I don't really believe it my self, but hey, lets face it, part of the fun of conspiracy's is that well, you can't with 100% prove it wrong, so maybe, just maybe, this conspiracy has some truth to it................let the paranoia begin.

The conspiracy is simply this, Donald Trump exists to help Hillary get elected, among other things.

Donald has a nack for when things are going good to shoot himself in the foot, again and again and again.

Some time ago Donald uttered the words to the effect, a woman who has an abortion should be punished, cause you know pro life stuff , abortion should be illegal.

But you seen even most pro lifers can't stomach and don't use the following words in a sentence, WOMEN, ABORTION, PUNISHED. You know, it's all about sanctity of life, and health of women, and protecting them from evil abortion doctors etc,.

So why did Trump go and do that ?, unless he is a complete retard, knowing the absolute sh*t fest that was coming his way, from pro lifers included. He gave his opposition an easy free kick, and a mighty kicking is what we got. This is just one example.

At the end of the day, Trump will lose, BUT he gave voice to "angry white male" who would not of being so enthusiastic to the other establishment republican candidates, so it gave them something to rally around, and the establishment is happy cause they get an establishment politician who will play ball. : :

Anything is possible in a make-believe world so your theory is just as good as anyone else's.
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2016 1:52:48 PM
At 10/22/2016 8:19:14 AM, Witness2U wrote:

At the end of the day, Trump will lose, BUT he gave voice to "angry white male" who would not of being so enthusiastic to the other establishment republican candidates, so it gave them something to rally around, and the establishment is happy cause they get an establishment politician who will play ball. : :

Anything is possible in a make-believe world so your theory is just as good as anyone else's.

DDO is rigged against me.
Witness2U
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2016 2:22:33 PM
At 10/22/2016 1:52:48 PM, illegalcombat wrote:

DDO is rigged against me. : :

Most of God's people do now know they are sleeping with their enemy every single night.
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2016 2:23:09 PM
At 10/22/2016 2:22:33 PM, Witness2U wrote:

Most of God's people do now know they are sleeping with their enemy every single night.

I'll build a wall.
Witness2U
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2016 2:25:47 PM
At 10/22/2016 2:23:09 PM, illegalcombat wrote:

I'll build a wall. : :

You can join Donald Trump in that effort. He has no idea what enemy he sleeps with every night either.
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2016 2:27:25 PM
At 10/22/2016 2:25:47 PM, Witness2U wrote:
At 10/22/2016 2:23:09 PM, illegalcombat wrote:

I'll build a wall. : :

You can join Donald Trump in that effort. He has no idea what enemy he sleeps with every night either.

It's ok, he grabs her by the pu**y, and when your rich, they just allow you to do it.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2016 2:39:28 PM

At the end of the day, Trump will lose, BUT he gave voice to "angry white male" who would not of being so enthusiastic to the other establishment republican candidates, so it gave them something to rally around, and the establishment is happy cause they get an establishment politician who will play ball.

The biggest problem with the theory is that he is indeed very ignorant. He believes he can create 5 percent growth while reducing the US population and increasing the price of goods and services to protect American workers.

The reason why he can be so cocksure is not that he is an alpha male. Rather he has a tremendous propensity to think he is in full control of the future, yet blame everyone else for his failures in the past.
Scruggs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2016 2:50:08 PM

I have heard people say this before. Generally, it either comes from disgruntled Republicans or Democrats.

Yes. He said that if abortion became illegal there would be some form of punishment for the women who go and get one. I never understood why that was such a strange concept to people. If something is illegal, there is generally a punishment for those who go and do it anyway.

Or he was just speaking his mind. Since when does Trump ever dance around an issue? He is not going to say the thing that will get him in less trouble, he is simply going to state his position on an issue. I know this is a tough concept in American politics, as it has not been done for awhile, but that is exactly what he is doing.

I am not so sure that Trump will lose. The polls have been turning in his direction for the past two days:

October 21
LA Times/USC Tracking - Trump +1
Rasmussen Reports - Trump +2
IBD/TIPP Tracking - Trump +1

October 22
LA Times/USC Tracking - Tie
IBD/TIPP Tracking - Trump +2

Not to mention that he has held a fairly consistent lead in the daybreak poll, currently at 44.3% to Hillary's 44.1%. With poll numbers this close, I would say it would be idiotic to place any money on this election.

But I have a question for you. How does your conspiracy work in WikiLeaks and James O'Keefe's leaked videos? If Trump wanted Hillary to win and was trying to make it easy for the Democratic party, then we would not expect the corruption of both Hillary and the Democratic party to be exposed.
"If a man does not put himself in the attitude of a sinner, his prayer will not be heard before God." A brother asked him, "what is a sinful soul?" And St. Abba Moses replied, "Everyone who bears his own sins, and does not consider those of his companion."
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2016 2:53:49 PM
At 10/22/2016 2:50:08 PM, Scruggs wrote:

I have heard people say this before. Generally, it either comes from disgruntled Republicans or Democrats.

Yes. He said that if abortion became illegal there would be some form of punishment for the women who go and get one. I never understood why that was such a strange concept to people. If something is illegal, there is generally a punishment for those who go and do it anyway.

Or he was just speaking his mind. Since when does Trump ever dance around an issue? He is not going to say the thing that will get him in less trouble, he is simply going to state his position on an issue. I know this is a tough concept in American politics, as it has not been done for awhile, but that is exactly what he is doing.

I am not so sure that Trump will lose. The polls have been turning in his direction for the past two days:

October 21
LA Times/USC Tracking - Trump +1
Rasmussen Reports - Trump +2
IBD/TIPP Tracking - Trump +1

October 22
LA Times/USC Tracking - Tie
IBD/TIPP Tracking - Trump +2

Not to mention that he has held a fairly consistent lead in the daybreak poll, currently at 44.3% to Hillary's 44.1%. With poll numbers this close, I would say it would be idiotic to place any money on this election.

But I have a question for you. How does your conspiracy work in WikiLeaks and James O'Keefe's leaked videos? If Trump wanted Hillary to win and was trying to make it easy for the Democratic party, then we would not expect the corruption of both Hillary and the Democratic party to be exposed.

Trump only controls trump, he doesn't control wikileaks or anything else.
Scruggs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2016 2:59:24 PM
At 10/22/2016 2:53:49 PM, illegalcombat wrote:

I agree, but he brings them up regularly in his speeches, rallies, debates, social media accounts, and advertisements. Why would he do that if he wanted Hillary and the Democrats to win?
"If a man does not put himself in the attitude of a sinner, his prayer will not be heard before God." A brother asked him, "what is a sinful soul?" And St. Abba Moses replied, "Everyone who bears his own sins, and does not consider those of his companion."
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2016 3:05:41 PM
At 10/22/2016 2:59:24 PM, Scruggs wrote:
At 10/22/2016 2:53:49 PM, illegalcombat wrote:

I agree, but he brings them up regularly in his speeches, rallies, debates, social media accounts, and advertisements. Why would he do that if he wanted Hillary and the Democrats to win?

It's not as simple as just losing, if that was the case you he could just support child rape, hey look at what she was wearing, she was asking for it.......that would the race right there.

It has to have the appearance that he contested the election.

So if history is anything to go by, if he starts doing to well again for too long expect something like, you know, alot of women sure do make up rape, and maybe were asking for it in some way, or something outrageous to that effect to give a free kick.
Scruggs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2016 3:07:51 PM
At 10/22/2016 3:05:41 PM, illegalcombat wrote:

It's not as simple as just losing, if that was the case you he could just support child rape, hey look at what she was wearing, she was asking for it.......that would the race right there.
So what else is it about if not simply losing?

Why?
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2016 3:13:43 PM
At 10/22/2016 3:07:51 PM, Scruggs wrote:
At 10/22/2016 3:05:41 PM, illegalcombat wrote:

So what else is it about if not simply losing?

Why?

Cause f*ck, the people might revolt if they believe it's all just for show. You know the whole democratic contested elections stuff.

Recall my comments on giving a voice to the angry white male, Trump among other things allows some venting of that anger.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2016 3:30:54 PM

I think that Trump does not hold conservative values and does not care at all about pushing the conservative agenda. Trump was a Democrat most of his life and has always criticized the government.This time republican primary voters were angry and anointed him their "messiah". Trump went with it and happily pandered to his base. Trump just wants to get in the news I think and does not care at all about his supporters.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2016 5:19:27 PM
What is not on the level is what Trump said about abortion.
There are still some social conservatives in the republican party who will only approve of a candidate who is pro-life.
Whether or not Trump thinks abortion is ok Is not relevant. He was in a situation where he had to say he had to say no to it.
I can guarantee you that Trump will not make abortion illegal, the Supreme Court has the authority here, the president has to obey them.
A real prolifer believes the abortionists are responsible for abortions. They believe a doctor should be put in jail if he does an abortion.
I suppose the right wingers would think that while he was in prison, he could do the lethal injections, with his medical training he could do it right.
Anyway pro-lifers want the abortionists sent to jail, not the women who want to terminate a pregnancy. A real pro lifer, as if reading from an official pro-lifer handbook would not say the woman should be punished. Now Trump said an answer he thought up himself. If the doctor murders babies, then it is logical that the woman should be punished for paying the doctor to murder her baby.