Jump to topic:

Where is Father Pfleger

Lookingatissues
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2016 11:55:33 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
"Controversy during 2008 presidential election.....
On May 25, 2008, Pfleger gave a sermon at Trinity United Church of Christ, then Presidential candidate Barack Obama's church, where he made controversial statements concerning Senator Hillary Clinton, Obama's opponent for the Democratic Party nomination. Pfleger said, "I really believe that she just always thought, 'This is mine. I'm Bill's wife. I'm white, and this is mine. I just gotta get up and step into the plate.' Then out of nowhere came, 'Hey, I'm Barack Obama,' and she said, 'Oh, damn! Where did you come from? I'm white! I'm entitled! There's a black man stealing my show!'" He then pretended to wipe tears from his face..."
From wikipedia
Where's Where is Father Pfleger ridiculing Hillary Clinton as he once did of her when she ran in a election , its the same Hillary.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2016 12:02:09 PM
At 10/24/2016 11:55:33 AM, Lookingatissues wrote:
On May 25, 2008, Pfleger gave a sermon at Trinity United Church of Christ, then Presidential candidate Barack Obama's church, where he made controversial statements concerning Senator Hillary Clinton, Obama's opponent for the Democratic Party nomination. Pfleger said, "I really believe that she just always thought, 'This is mine. I'm Bill's wife. I'm white, and this is mine. I just gotta get up and step into the plate.' Then out of nowhere came, 'Hey, I'm Barack Obama,' and she said, 'Oh, damn! Where did you come from? I'm white! I'm entitled! There's a black man stealing my show!'" He then pretended to wipe tears from his face..."
From wikipedia
Where's Where is Father Pfleger ridiculing Hillary Clinton as he once did of her when she ran in a election , its the same Hillary.

She was cleansed of white privilege by running against a man... that pinches kitties.
Lookingatissues
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2016 3:03:56 PM
At 10/24/2016 12:02:09 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/24/2016 11:55:33 AM, Lookingatissues wrote:
From wikipedia

She was cleansed of white privilege by running against a man... that pinches kitties.
Father Pfleger scruples have apparently changed over time and The Hillary Clinton that he once found racist, no longer is of concern to him or bothers him in the least.