Reasons Hillary and Trump suck

Benshapiro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 4:14:41 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Reasons Hillary sucks:

History of flip-flopping her positions according to what's most popular at the time.

She has an unusually large number of detractors over the past 20 years who've died under mysterious circumstances. The latest is the alleged DNC leaker who was found shot in the back.

Her foundation donates less than 10% of the revenue it receives to actual charity. She received foreign donations while serving as Secretary of state which was a conflict of interest.

Having a private email server while serving as Secretary of state begs the question as to why. One must wonder why there's such a need for that level of control and secrecy. Over 30,000 emails were deleted by the time she handed the server over.

I was gonna add more but I got bored.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 6:52:07 AM
At 10/26/2016 4:14:41 AM, Benshapiro wrote:

Thats unfortunate. You might have managed to say something intelligent for once.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
RookieApologist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 12:31:44 PM
Reasons Hillary sucks:

History of flip-flopping her positions according to what's most popular at the time.

She has an unusually large number of detractors over the past 20 years who've died under mysterious circumstances. The latest is the alleged DNC leaker who was found shot in the back.

Her foundation donates less than 10% of the revenue it receives to actual charity. She received foreign donations while serving as Secretary of state which was a conflict of interest.

Having a private email server while serving as Secretary of state begs the question as to why. One must wonder why there's such a need for that level of control and secrecy. Over 30,000 emails were deleted by the time she handed the server over.

Yes they both suck, welcome to the party. Do like the screen name though.
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 2:36:42 PM

Here, I'll help you out.

Reasons Trump suck:

Being an abducted-by-aliens-A-probed-businessman he now has an enormous axe to grind towards everyone as they all conspire against him anyway, so by running for POTUS he hopes to be able to change the rules if he wins so he gets to bring his game to the ballpark instead, with a whole new set of rules, which amongst other things makes it illegal for anyone to win but him and that he gets to fire anyone and everyone who refuses to play ball according to his rules.

Also, he intends to make it illegal for Presidents to pay taxes, even ex Presidents.
Bronto?
Congrats.

poet
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 3:08:31 PM
Reasons Hillary sucks:

She does modify her position based on the will of people. This can be seen as a negative or a positive depending on how you want to spin.

Conspiracy much?

Bullsh1t. The Clinton Foundation does the work, not funnel money to other charity. Look at unbiased sources
https://www.charitynavigator.org...
https://www.charitywatch.org...

they rate very high.

It was a stupid thing to do, no doubt. Overblown as a "scandal", but stupid.

Yea, I got board of your list too.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 9:56:11 PM
At 10/26/2016 3:08:31 PM, TBR wrote:
Reasons Hillary sucks:
Conspiracy much?

Hillary Clinton murdered a U.S. ally & Nelson Mandela's friend and then bragged about it on VIDEO in an interview. Yes, a conspiracy, one that happened and she proudly admitted!

Bullsh1t. The Clinton Foundation does the work, not funnel money to other charity. Look at unbiased sources

they rate very high.

Clinton Foundation gets millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia head-choppers. That's according to CNN, Erin Burnett.

The Wikileaks emails showed that there was pay to play corruption by the Clintons.

She violated State Dept protocol in order to escape the law, to avoid FOIA requests. She knew she was engaging in illegal activities and wanted to cover up her corrupt dealings by putting a private server in her basement.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2016 3:09:15 PM
Reasons Hillary sucks:

She does modify her position based on the will of people. This can be seen as a negative or a positive depending on how you want to spin.

Conspiracy much?

they rate very high.

As someone who knows a fair amount of government employees who have to be careful separating their work from personal life, this is much harder for me to overlook. It really is a BIG deal to me. Its not something a government employee might just not be aware of, especially on her level and experience. Big no no. She can't even use the old and illiterate excuse as she clearly isn't the latter.

If it isn't a scandal I'm not sure how you could label it as anything better. Utterly stupid is the best you could give her, and at that point there are better stupid candidates with better track records.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2016 3:49:06 PM
At 10/27/2016 3:09:15 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
Reasons Hillary sucks:

Conspiracy much?

they rate very high.

As someone who knows a fair amount of government employees who have to be careful separating their work from personal life, this is much harder for me to overlook. It really is a BIG deal to me. Its not something a government employee might just not be aware of, especially on her level and experience. Big no no. She can't even use the old and illiterate excuse as she clearly isn't the latter.
I totally agree. I spent a lot of time in the financial world (IT) and email compliance was HUGE. I passed every audit, something I am very proud of, but dealers out in the field hated the email Nazi I was about using the corporate devices, not trying to send emails out of outlook (using a non-corporate SMTP server) and generally making their life hell. Yea, it sucks to have to play by the rules, but they are good rules, and simply must be followed or I will turn you right over to the compliance department. Know what happens when a broker gets his ticket pulled? Not a good career move.

If it isn't a scandal I'm not sure how you could label it as anything better. Utterly stupid is the best you could give her, and at that point there are better stupid candidates with better track records.
Stupid doesn't come close. She is moronic for not thinking this would become a deal. She deserves to get kicked on for this one, but the net effect was to make the republicans look (yet again) like they suffer from some Clinton insanity (and they do).
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 12:43:16 AM
Reasons Hillary sucks:

These are poor reasons, and your analysis is bad. I wonder, often, why you even bother.
Tsar of DDO