Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

Trump, Disgusting as Ever

YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 1:43:53 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
http://www.politico.com...

"We should just cancel the election and give it to Trump."

What. The. Actual. Fvck.

Trump in this and every instance has crossed every line, repudiate every standard for decency, and has redefined what it means to be 'the lowest of the low'. This man is human trash.
Genius_Intellect
Posts: 339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 1:47:20 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/28/2016 1:43:53 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.politico.com...

"We should just cancel the election and give it to Trump."

What. The. Actual. Fvck.

Trump in this and every instance has crossed every line, repudiate every standard for decency, and has redefined what it means to be 'the lowest of the low'. This man is human trash.

He was obviously joking. Get a sense of humor.
YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 1:49:19 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/28/2016 1:47:20 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:43:53 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.politico.com...

"We should just cancel the election and give it to Trump."

What. The. Actual. Fvck.

Trump in this and every instance has crossed every line, repudiate every standard for decency, and has redefined what it means to be 'the lowest of the low'. This man is human trash.

He was obviously joking. Get a sense of humor.

I don't take jokes that undermine democratic integrity lightly, just like I don't take sexually assaulting women lightly, or cozying up to (by which I mean getting on his knees and blowing) Vladimir Putin lightly either.
Fernyx
Posts: 306
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 1:55:53 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/28/2016 1:43:53 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.politico.com...

"We should just cancel the election and give it to Trump."

What. The. Actual. Fvck.

Trump in this and every instance has crossed every line, repudiate every standard for decency, and has redefined what it means to be 'the lowest of the low'. This man is human trash.

I agree with most of your points on Trump, but he is not being serious here.
Genius_Intellect
Posts: 339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 2:03:24 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/28/2016 1:49:19 AM, YYW wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:47:20 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:43:53 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.politico.com...

"We should just cancel the election and give it to Trump."

What. The. Actual. Fvck.

Trump in this and every instance has crossed every line, repudiate every standard for decency, and has redefined what it means to be 'the lowest of the low'. This man is human trash.

He was obviously joking. Get a sense of humor.

I don't take jokes that undermine democratic integrity lightly, just like I don't take sexually assaulting women lightly, or cozying up to (by which I mean getting on his knees and blowing) Vladimir Putin lightly either.

Rape is hilarious. All men should rape all women, all the time, followed by ice-cream.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 2:04:32 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/28/2016 1:55:53 AM, Fernyx wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:43:53 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.politico.com...

"We should just cancel the election and give it to Trump."

What. The. Actual. Fvck.

Trump in this and every instance has crossed every line, repudiate every standard for decency, and has redefined what it means to be 'the lowest of the low'. This man is human trash.

I agree with most of your points on Trump, but he is not being serious here.

The joke is not funny. not after his bullsh1t about rigged elections
Fernyx
Posts: 306
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 2:07:33 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/28/2016 2:04:32 AM, TBR wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:55:53 AM, Fernyx wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:43:53 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.politico.com...

"We should just cancel the election and give it to Trump."

What. The. Actual. Fvck.

Trump in this and every instance has crossed every line, repudiate every standard for decency, and has redefined what it means to be 'the lowest of the low'. This man is human trash.

I agree with most of your points on Trump, but he is not being serious here.

The joke is not funny. not after his bullsh1t about rigged elections

Not all jokes are funny, still a joke.
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 2:10:43 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/28/2016 1:43:53 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.politico.com...

"We should just cancel the election and give it to Trump."

What. The. Actual. Fvck.

Trump in this and every instance has crossed every line, repudiate every standard for decency, and has redefined what it means to be 'the lowest of the low'. This man is human trash.

Im more concerned that he referred to himself in third person than whatever the hell he was trying to say with the election remark
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 2:19:41 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/28/2016 2:10:43 AM, imabench wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:43:53 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.politico.com...

"We should just cancel the election and give it to Trump."

What. The. Actual. Fvck.

Trump in this and every instance has crossed every line, repudiate every standard for decency, and has redefined what it means to be 'the lowest of the low'. This man is human trash.

Im more concerned that he referred to himself in third person than whatever the hell he was trying to say with the election remark

Right? He does that way too much. It's creepy
Tree_of_Death
Posts: 758
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 2:32:39 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/28/2016 1:47:20 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:43:53 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.politico.com...

"We should just cancel the election and give it to Trump."

What. The. Actual. Fvck.

Trump in this and every instance has crossed every line, repudiate every standard for decency, and has redefined what it means to be 'the lowest of the low'. This man is human trash.

He was obviously joking. Get a sense of humor.

Why'd his supporters cheer then? They obviously supported the proposal.
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 2:33:25 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/28/2016 2:32:39 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:47:20 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:43:53 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.politico.com...

"We should just cancel the election and give it to Trump."

What. The. Actual. Fvck.

Trump in this and every instance has crossed every line, repudiate every standard for decency, and has redefined what it means to be 'the lowest of the low'. This man is human trash.

He was obviously joking. Get a sense of humor.

Why'd his supporters cheer then? They obviously supported the proposal.

They cheer to everything he says.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Tree_of_Death
Posts: 758
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 2:34:06 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/28/2016 2:33:25 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/28/2016 2:32:39 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:47:20 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:43:53 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.politico.com...

"We should just cancel the election and give it to Trump."

What. The. Actual. Fvck.

Trump in this and every instance has crossed every line, repudiate every standard for decency, and has redefined what it means to be 'the lowest of the low'. This man is human trash.

He was obviously joking. Get a sense of humor.

Why'd his supporters cheer then? They obviously supported the proposal.

They cheer to everything he says.

Then that means they're mindless sheep.
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 2:34:30 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/28/2016 2:34:06 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 10/28/2016 2:33:25 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/28/2016 2:32:39 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:47:20 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:43:53 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.politico.com...

"We should just cancel the election and give it to Trump."

What. The. Actual. Fvck.

Trump in this and every instance has crossed every line, repudiate every standard for decency, and has redefined what it means to be 'the lowest of the low'. This man is human trash.

He was obviously joking. Get a sense of humor.

Why'd his supporters cheer then? They obviously supported the proposal.

They cheer to everything he says.

Then that means they're mindless sheep.

So are most Americans.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Tree_of_Death
Posts: 758
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 2:34:56 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/28/2016 2:34:30 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/28/2016 2:34:06 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 10/28/2016 2:33:25 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/28/2016 2:32:39 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:47:20 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:43:53 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.politico.com...

"We should just cancel the election and give it to Trump."

What. The. Actual. Fvck.

Trump in this and every instance has crossed every line, repudiate every standard for decency, and has redefined what it means to be 'the lowest of the low'. This man is human trash.

He was obviously joking. Get a sense of humor.

Why'd his supporters cheer then? They obviously supported the proposal.

They cheer to everything he says.

Then that means they're mindless sheep.

So are most Americans.

That's true lol.
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW
Axonly
Posts: 1,801
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 2:44:10 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/28/2016 2:10:43 AM, imabench wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:43:53 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.politico.com...

"We should just cancel the election and give it to Trump."

What. The. Actual. Fvck.

Trump in this and every instance has crossed every line, repudiate every standard for decency, and has redefined what it means to be 'the lowest of the low'. This man is human trash.

Im more concerned that he referred to himself in third person than whatever the hell he was trying to say with the election remark

Lizard people confirmed
Meh!
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 2:53:32 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
lol, you're grasping at straws by this point. Trump was suggesting (falsely, of course) he was guaranteed to win, making a formal election pointless. Intentional hyperbole, and nothing more. He did not think that the election would actually be cancelled, nor would any sane person.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Genius_Intellect
Posts: 339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 3:06:13 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/28/2016 2:32:39 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:47:20 AM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:43:53 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.politico.com...

"We should just cancel the election and give it to Trump."

What. The. Actual. Fvck.

Trump in this and every instance has crossed every line, repudiate every standard for decency, and has redefined what it means to be 'the lowest of the low'. This man is human trash.

He was obviously joking. Get a sense of humor.

Why'd his supporters cheer then? They obviously supported the proposal.

The same reason people laugh at comedians.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 3:06:57 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
As for why the crowd cheered, they were cheering at Trump's (false) claim that Hillary could not beat him in the election, or perhaps at the suggestion that her policies are "so bad". It's pretty straightforward, and if it were Hillary who was saying this instead of Trump, you'd be able to recognise how silly you're being right now. There are plenty of valid subjects to criticise Trump on, but this is not one of them.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Bennett91
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 3:13:53 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/28/2016 1:43:53 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.politico.com...

"We should just cancel the election and give it to Trump."

What. The. Actual. Fvck.

Trump in this and every instance has crossed every line, repudiate every standard for decency, and has redefined what it means to be 'the lowest of the low'. This man is human trash.

It's pretty obvious Trump never wanted to be President, the Kasich camp confirmed it. He's saying all this stupid stuff because he doesn't care if it hurts him. If you've been watching the new season of south park they pretty much nail it.
xus00HAY
Posts: 1,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 4:46:37 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
"Rape is hilarious. All men should rape all women, all the time, followed by ice-cream."
Rape is never funny ,unless the joke is about raping a clown.
The concept is the government of the U.S. will be a joke if she becomes president.
Trump has all these friends in the advertising industry who advise him on his campaign.
An idea they thought up is that the government is not getting its job done, so the shareholders should get together and fire the CEO and maybe the guy who replaces him can get things done.
Although the U.S. is not a corporation so nobody can be fired, and Obama will be gone in a few months anyway, but some people feel that Mrs. Clinton's 1st term will not be unlike Obama's 3rd term. If America is headed in the wrong direction we need someone who will change it's course.
Although I would not bet on Trump winning, when you compare this election to all the other ones It does look like America is headed in the wrong direction. We will not be voting for a candidate who is good, we will be voting for the one who we think is not as bad as the other one.
e.g. the wall. There is a law that you cant be in the U.S. if you didn't get the proper visa.
When you have a woman who is worried that if Trump wins ,a few of her friend' s cleaning ladies will get deported, there fore let's just make believe that law does not exist, I doubt that she will get her job done.
tejretics
Posts: 6,080
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 5:10:37 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/28/2016 1:43:53 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.politico.com...

"We should just cancel the election and give it to Trump."

What. The. Actual. Fvck.

Trump in this and every instance has crossed every line, repudiate every standard for decency, and has redefined what it means to be 'the lowest of the low'. This man is human trash.

I'm pretty sure this was a silly attempt at a joke.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Quadrunner
Posts: 1,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 1:25:35 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/28/2016 1:43:53 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.politico.com...

"We should just cancel the election and give it to Trump."

What. The. Actual. Fvck.

Trump in this and every instance has crossed every line, repudiate every standard for decency, and has redefined what it means to be 'the lowest of the low'. This man is human trash.

Trump is losing by most mainstream estimates. This point forward I'm fine with him saying outrageous claims to convey the image of winning. Sadly, a lot of last minute voters who aren't cemented with sufficient information will have a tendency to want to be on the winning side, an image which Hillary has already bolstered with the attitude she presents when she says anything about trump. Its just appealing to human nature.

What he is saying is not disgusting by any means. Both candidates have done much, much worse. I personally think Hillary is a lower lifeform as she directly rubs against some of my strongest values. Many see Trump as the lower lifeform as he pushes their soft spots. Just how low each can go brings about interesting conversation but at the end of the day they both can't drink without a straw. You've pulled a bronto. The raptor has become you. Shed yourself of such primitive intellect.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 1:34:17 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/28/2016 1:25:35 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:43:53 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.politico.com...

"We should just cancel the election and give it to Trump."

What. The. Actual. Fvck.

Trump in this and every instance has crossed every line, repudiate every standard for decency, and has redefined what it means to be 'the lowest of the low'. This man is human trash.

Trump is losing by most mainstream estimates. This point forward I'm fine with him saying outrageous claims to convey the image of winning. Sadly, a lot of last minute voters who aren't cemented with sufficient information will have a tendency to want to be on the winning side, an image which Hillary has already bolstered with the attitude she presents when she says anything about trump. Its just appealing to human nature.

What he is saying is not disgusting by any means. Both candidates have done much, much worse. I personally think Hillary is a lower lifeform as she directly rubs against some of my strongest values. Many see Trump as the lower lifeform as he pushes their soft spots. Just how low each can go brings about interesting conversation but at the end of the day they both can't drink without a straw. You've pulled a bronto. The raptor has become you. Shed yourself of such primitive intellect.

Lol. Bronto is missed even though he/she was loathed!
Quadrunner
Posts: 1,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 2:02:13 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/28/2016 1:34:17 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:25:35 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:43:53 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.politico.com...

"We should just cancel the election and give it to Trump."

What. The. Actual. Fvck.

Trump in this and every instance has crossed every line, repudiate every standard for decency, and has redefined what it means to be 'the lowest of the low'. This man is human trash.

Trump is losing by most mainstream estimates. This point forward I'm fine with him saying outrageous claims to convey the image of winning. Sadly, a lot of last minute voters who aren't cemented with sufficient information will have a tendency to want to be on the winning side, an image which Hillary has already bolstered with the attitude she presents when she says anything about trump. Its just appealing to human nature.

What he is saying is not disgusting by any means. Both candidates have done much, much worse. I personally think Hillary is a lower lifeform as she directly rubs against some of my strongest values. Many see Trump as the lower lifeform as he pushes their soft spots. Just how low each can go brings about interesting conversation but at the end of the day they both can't drink without a straw. You've pulled a bronto. The raptor has become you. Shed yourself of such primitive intellect.

Lol. Bronto is missed even though he/she was loathed!

I loved Bronto's posts. Its a shame they were spamming. Some of them were actually decent. Kind of like the Barnie Stinson method of getting the message across, am I wrong? High quantity, usually catchy, occasionally.....LEGENDARY. There are members lurking the religious and science forums I'd gladly trade up for him.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 2:10:48 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/28/2016 2:02:13 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:34:17 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:25:35 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 10/28/2016 1:43:53 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.politico.com...

"We should just cancel the election and give it to Trump."

What. The. Actual. Fvck.

Trump in this and every instance has crossed every line, repudiate every standard for decency, and has redefined what it means to be 'the lowest of the low'. This man is human trash.

Trump is losing by most mainstream estimates. This point forward I'm fine with him saying outrageous claims to convey the image of winning. Sadly, a lot of last minute voters who aren't cemented with sufficient information will have a tendency to want to be on the winning side, an image which Hillary has already bolstered with the attitude she presents when she says anything about trump. Its just appealing to human nature.

What he is saying is not disgusting by any means. Both candidates have done much, much worse. I personally think Hillary is a lower lifeform as she directly rubs against some of my strongest values. Many see Trump as the lower lifeform as he pushes their soft spots. Just how low each can go brings about interesting conversation but at the end of the day they both can't drink without a straw. You've pulled a bronto. The raptor has become you. Shed yourself of such primitive intellect.

Lol. Bronto is missed even though he/she was loathed!

I loved Bronto's posts. Its a shame they were spamming. Some of them were actually decent. Kind of like the Barnie Stinson method of getting the message across, am I wrong? High quantity, usually catchy, occasionally.....LEGENDARY. There are members lurking the religious and science forums I'd gladly trade up for him.

The religion and science forums are disgusting. There is a reason I use the term wiki/google phd for a reason.
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 2:15:42 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/28/2016 1:43:53 AM, YYW wrote:
http://www.politico.com...

"We should just cancel the election and give it to Trump."

What. The. Actual. Fvck.

Trump in this and every instance has crossed every line, repudiate every standard for decency, and has redefined what it means to be 'the lowest of the low'. This man is human trash.

He is the most toxic thing that has happened to our nation's political process.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~