Total Posts:49|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

YouTube right wingers

BrendanD19
Posts: 2,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 9:43:00 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
I am looking for YouTube right wingers and maybe even liberals that I can rebut for my YouTube series. So far I have come up with this list

Black Pigeon Speaks
Davis Aurini
Sargon of Akkad
Paul Joseph Watson
Rocking MrE
Cult of Dusty
The Amazing Atheist
Louder With Crowder (who I simply cannot stand)
ThunderF00T
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

Ecuadorian Presidential election endorsement: Lenin Moreno
Genius_Intellect
Posts: 339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 10:02:25 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/28/2016 9:43:00 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am looking for YouTube right wingers and maybe even liberals that I can rebut for my YouTube series. So far I have come up with this list

Black Pigeon Speaks
Davis Aurini
Sargon of Akkad
Paul Joseph Watson
Rocking MrE
Cult of Dusty
The Amazing Atheist
Louder With Crowder (who I simply cannot stand)
ThunderF00T

Lauren Southern (also at Rebel Media)
Shoe0nHead
Milo Yiannopoulos
Christina Hoff Sommers (Factual Feminist)
Julie Borowski
BraveTheWorld
Blaire White
JaclynGlenn (liberal)

Have fun.
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 10:28:40 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/28/2016 9:43:00 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am looking for YouTube right wingers and maybe even liberals that I can rebut for my YouTube series. So far I have come up with this list

Black Pigeon Speaks
Davis Aurini
Sargon of Akkad
Paul Joseph Watson
Rocking MrE
Cult of Dusty
The Amazing Atheist
Louder With Crowder (who I simply cannot stand)
ThunderF00T

Ben Shapiro
Gavin McInnes
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2016 11:20:48 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/28/2016 9:43:00 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am looking for YouTube right wingers and maybe even liberals that I can rebut for my YouTube series. So far I have come up with this list

Black Pigeon Speaks
Davis Aurini
Sargon of Akkad
Paul Joseph Watson
Rocking MrE
Cult of Dusty
The Amazing Atheist
Louder With Crowder (who I simply cannot stand)
ThunderF00T

>Amazing Atheist
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 12:47:26 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/28/2016 11:20:48 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/28/2016 9:43:00 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am looking for YouTube right wingers and maybe even liberals that I can rebut for my YouTube series. So far I have come up with this list

Black Pigeon Speaks
Davis Aurini
Sargon of Akkad
Paul Joseph Watson
Rocking MrE
Cult of Dusty
The Amazing Atheist
Louder With Crowder (who I simply cannot stand)
ThunderF00T

>Amazing Atheist
?
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

Ecuadorian Presidential election endorsement: Lenin Moreno
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 12:49:20 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/28/2016 11:21:54 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Stefan Molyneux?? Don't really know too much about youtube...

I envy your innocence
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

Ecuadorian Presidential election endorsement: Lenin Moreno
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 1:04:05 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/28/2016 10:02:25 PM, Genius_Intellect wrote:
At 10/28/2016 9:43:00 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am looking for YouTube right wingers and maybe even liberals that I can rebut for my YouTube series. So far I have come up with this list

Black Pigeon Speaks
Davis Aurini
Sargon of Akkad
Paul Joseph Watson
Rocking MrE
Cult of Dusty
The Amazing Atheist
Louder With Crowder (who I simply cannot stand)
ThunderF00T

Lauren Southern (also at Rebel Media)
Shoe0nHead
Milo Yiannopoulos
Christina Hoff Sommers (Factual Feminist)
Julie Borowski
BraveTheWorld
Blaire White
JaclynGlenn (liberal)

Have fun.

God I hate Julie Borowski, and I'm not sure how I about forgot her. Her voice and her style are so irritating.
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

Ecuadorian Presidential election endorsement: Lenin Moreno
Fernyx
Posts: 535
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 1:04:27 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/28/2016 9:43:00 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am looking for YouTube right wingers and maybe even liberals that I can rebut for my YouTube series. So far I have come up with this list

Black Pigeon Speaks
Davis Aurini
Sargon of Akkad
Paul Joseph Watson
Rocking MrE
Cult of Dusty
The Amazing Atheist
Louder With Crowder (who I simply cannot stand)
ThunderF00T

PragerU
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 1:05:23 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/29/2016 1:04:27 AM, Fernyx wrote:
At 10/28/2016 9:43:00 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am looking for YouTube right wingers and maybe even liberals that I can rebut for my YouTube series. So far I have come up with this list

Black Pigeon Speaks
Davis Aurini
Sargon of Akkad
Paul Joseph Watson
Rocking MrE
Cult of Dusty
The Amazing Atheist
Louder With Crowder (who I simply cannot stand)
ThunderF00T

PragerU

Oh, good old PragerU.
Too bad it's a fake university run by the craziest man alive
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

Ecuadorian Presidential election endorsement: Lenin Moreno
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 1:09:40 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/29/2016 12:49:20 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 10/28/2016 11:21:54 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Stefan Molyneux?? Don't really know too much about youtube...

I envy your innocence

I'm serious, I really don't use youtube too often.
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 1:10:19 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/29/2016 12:47:26 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 10/28/2016 11:20:48 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/28/2016 9:43:00 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am looking for YouTube right wingers and maybe even liberals that I can rebut for my YouTube series. So far I have come up with this list

Black Pigeon Speaks
Davis Aurini
Sargon of Akkad
Paul Joseph Watson
Rocking MrE
Cult of Dusty
The Amazing Atheist
Louder With Crowder (who I simply cannot stand)
ThunderF00T

>Amazing Atheist
?

Amazing atheist is nothing close to a right winger, especially given he's supported Bernie Sanders and has spoken highly of socialistic policies.
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 1:11:22 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/29/2016 1:05:23 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 10/29/2016 1:04:27 AM, Fernyx wrote:
At 10/28/2016 9:43:00 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am looking for YouTube right wingers and maybe even liberals that I can rebut for my YouTube series. So far I have come up with this list

Black Pigeon Speaks
Davis Aurini
Sargon of Akkad
Paul Joseph Watson
Rocking MrE
Cult of Dusty
The Amazing Atheist
Louder With Crowder (who I simply cannot stand)
ThunderF00T

PragerU

Oh, good old PragerU.
Too bad it's a fake university run by the craziest man alive

PragerU is literally a joke; it's a neo-con propaganda channel.
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 1:24:49 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/28/2016 9:43:00 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
Cult of Dusty

Roasting him would be most glorious (though he's definitely not a right winger, more a liberal with socially reactionary views)
"Arms are weak, mom's spaghetti"
-Plato
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 1:36:45 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/28/2016 9:43:00 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am looking for YouTube right wingers and maybe even liberals that I can rebut for my YouTube series. So far I have come up with this list

Black Pigeon Speaks
Davis Aurini
Sargon of Akkad
Paul Joseph Watson
Rocking MrE
Cult of Dusty
The Amazing Atheist
Louder With Crowder (who I simply cannot stand)
ThunderF00T

What is your channel name?
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 1:38:06 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/29/2016 1:10:19 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/29/2016 12:47:26 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 10/28/2016 11:20:48 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/28/2016 9:43:00 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am looking for YouTube right wingers and maybe even liberals that I can rebut for my YouTube series. So far I have come up with this list

Black Pigeon Speaks
Davis Aurini
Sargon of Akkad
Paul Joseph Watson
Rocking MrE
Cult of Dusty
The Amazing Atheist
Louder With Crowder (who I simply cannot stand)
ThunderF00T

>Amazing Atheist
?

Amazing atheist is nothing close to a right winger, especially given he's supported Bernie Sanders and has spoken highly of socialistic policies.

Well he's associated with people like Sargon of Akkad and other right wing extremists (Questions White People have for SJWs)
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

Ecuadorian Presidential election endorsement: Lenin Moreno
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 1:38:41 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/29/2016 1:24:49 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 10/28/2016 9:43:00 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
Cult of Dusty

Roasting him would be most glorious (though he's definitely not a right winger, more a liberal with socially reactionary views)

Downright retard is a better term to describe him.
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 1:40:45 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/29/2016 1:38:06 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 10/29/2016 1:10:19 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/29/2016 12:47:26 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 10/28/2016 11:20:48 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/28/2016 9:43:00 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am looking for YouTube right wingers and maybe even liberals that I can rebut for my YouTube series. So far I have come up with this list

Black Pigeon Speaks
Davis Aurini
Sargon of Akkad
Paul Joseph Watson
Rocking MrE
Cult of Dusty
The Amazing Atheist
Louder With Crowder (who I simply cannot stand)
ThunderF00T

>Amazing Atheist
?

Amazing atheist is nothing close to a right winger, especially given he's supported Bernie Sanders and has spoken highly of socialistic policies.

Well he's associated with people like Sargon of Akkad and other right wing extremists (Questions White People have for SJWs)

He's still left overall, he just has a militant anti-SJW rhetoric.
Fernyx
Posts: 535
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 1:42:48 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/29/2016 1:38:06 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 10/29/2016 1:10:19 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/29/2016 12:47:26 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 10/28/2016 11:20:48 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/28/2016 9:43:00 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am looking for YouTube right wingers and maybe even liberals that I can rebut for my YouTube series. So far I have come up with this list

Black Pigeon Speaks
Davis Aurini
Sargon of Akkad
Paul Joseph Watson
Rocking MrE
Cult of Dusty
The Amazing Atheist
Louder With Crowder (who I simply cannot stand)
ThunderF00T

>Amazing Atheist
?

Amazing atheist is nothing close to a right winger, especially given he's supported Bernie Sanders and has spoken highly of socialistic policies.

Well he's associated with people like Sargon of Akkad and other right wing extremists (Questions White People have for SJWs)

Sargon is a liberal as well.
Fernyx
Posts: 535
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 1:43:31 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/29/2016 1:11:22 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/29/2016 1:05:23 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 10/29/2016 1:04:27 AM, Fernyx wrote:
At 10/28/2016 9:43:00 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am looking for YouTube right wingers and maybe even liberals that I can rebut for my YouTube series. So far I have come up with this list

Black Pigeon Speaks
Davis Aurini
Sargon of Akkad
Paul Joseph Watson
Rocking MrE
Cult of Dusty
The Amazing Atheist
Louder With Crowder (who I simply cannot stand)
ThunderF00T

PragerU

Oh, good old PragerU.
Too bad it's a fake university run by the craziest man alive

PragerU is literally a joke; it's a neo-con propaganda channel.

Terrible format and conveying of opinion.
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 1:45:02 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/29/2016 1:24:49 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 10/28/2016 9:43:00 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
Cult of Dusty

Roasting him would be most glorious (though he's definitely not a right winger, more a liberal with socially reactionary views)
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

Ecuadorian Presidential election endorsement: Lenin Moreno
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 2:08:11 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/29/2016 1:42:48 AM, Fernyx wrote:
At 10/29/2016 1:38:06 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 10/29/2016 1:10:19 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/29/2016 12:47:26 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 10/28/2016 11:20:48 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/28/2016 9:43:00 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am looking for YouTube right wingers and maybe even liberals that I can rebut for my YouTube series. So far I have come up with this list

Black Pigeon Speaks
Davis Aurini
Sargon of Akkad
Paul Joseph Watson
Rocking MrE
Cult of Dusty
The Amazing Atheist
Louder With Crowder (who I simply cannot stand)
ThunderF00T

>Amazing Atheist
?

Amazing atheist is nothing close to a right winger, especially given he's supported Bernie Sanders and has spoken highly of socialistic policies.

Well he's associated with people like Sargon of Akkad and other right wing extremists (Questions White People have for SJWs)

Sargon is a liberal as well.

A liberal who loves Hayek and Ayn Rand?
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

Ecuadorian Presidential election endorsement: Lenin Moreno
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 2:08:44 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/29/2016 1:52:24 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/29/2016 1:45:02 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
http://youtu.be...

Also if you have time, can I suggest you respond to this video from Stefan?

I think I have my first catch
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

Ecuadorian Presidential election endorsement: Lenin Moreno
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 2:09:13 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/29/2016 1:36:45 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 10/28/2016 9:43:00 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am looking for YouTube right wingers and maybe even liberals that I can rebut for my YouTube series. So far I have come up with this list

Black Pigeon Speaks
Davis Aurini
Sargon of Akkad
Paul Joseph Watson
Rocking MrE
Cult of Dusty
The Amazing Atheist
Louder With Crowder (who I simply cannot stand)
ThunderF00T

What is your channel name?

Brendan Davison
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

Ecuadorian Presidential election endorsement: Lenin Moreno
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 2:09:18 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/28/2016 9:43:00 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am looking for YouTube right wingers and maybe even liberals that I can rebut for my YouTube series. So far I have come up with this list

Black Pigeon Speaks
Davis Aurini
Sargon of Akkad
Paul Joseph Watson
Rocking MrE
Cult of Dusty
The Amazing Atheist
Louder With Crowder (who I simply cannot stand)
ThunderF00T

Alex Jones.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Fernyx
Posts: 535
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 3:02:13 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/29/2016 2:08:11 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 10/29/2016 1:42:48 AM, Fernyx wrote:
At 10/29/2016 1:38:06 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 10/29/2016 1:10:19 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/29/2016 12:47:26 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 10/28/2016 11:20:48 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/28/2016 9:43:00 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am looking for YouTube right wingers and maybe even liberals that I can rebut for my YouTube series. So far I have come up with this list

Black Pigeon Speaks
Davis Aurini
Sargon of Akkad
Paul Joseph Watson
Rocking MrE
Cult of Dusty
The Amazing Atheist
Louder With Crowder (who I simply cannot stand)
ThunderF00T

>Amazing Atheist
?

Amazing atheist is nothing close to a right winger, especially given he's supported Bernie Sanders and has spoken highly of socialistic policies.

Well he's associated with people like Sargon of Akkad and other right wing extremists (Questions White People have for SJWs)

Sargon is a liberal as well.

A liberal who loves Hayek and Ayn Rand?

I mean, he has steadily voted for them and has talked about it in videos.
NothingSpecial99
Posts: 455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 3:03:15 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/29/2016 2:09:18 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/28/2016 9:43:00 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am looking for YouTube right wingers and maybe even liberals that I can rebut for my YouTube series. So far I have come up with this list

Black Pigeon Speaks
Davis Aurini
Sargon of Akkad
Paul Joseph Watson
Rocking MrE
Cult of Dusty
The Amazing Atheist
Louder With Crowder (who I simply cannot stand)
ThunderF00T

Alex Jones.

Lol. Alex Jones is legitimately crazy
"Check your facts, not your privilege" - Christina Hoff Summers

If you go to jail for Tax Evasion, you're living off of Taxes as a result of not paying Taxes

"Facts don't care about your feelings" - Ben Shapiro
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 3:32:05 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/29/2016 2:09:18 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/28/2016 9:43:00 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I am looking for YouTube right wingers and maybe even liberals that I can rebut for my YouTube series. So far I have come up with this list

Black Pigeon Speaks
Davis Aurini
Sargon of Akkad
Paul Joseph Watson
Rocking MrE
Cult of Dusty
The Amazing Atheist
Louder With Crowder (who I simply cannot stand)
ThunderF00T

Alex Jones.

He just yells, he doesn't really know how to construct an argument of any kind. And when he does, he always defaults for conspiracy bs
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

Ecuadorian Presidential election endorsement: Lenin Moreno
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 3:49:58 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/29/2016 1:52:24 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/29/2016 1:45:02 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
http://youtu.be...

Also if you have time, can I suggest you respond to this video from Stefan?

Watching it now, I think I'm not going to do a whole long rebuttal video, because as of now what I do is I usually go throught the whole video in order and respond to the arguments in order as they are made. So I tend to prefer shorter videos as they are easier to make response videos, and take a shorter time to upload.
I will make a few comments on this
-The fact that South Africa has a lot of problems today does not mean that ending apartheid WAS A BAD THING
-He used the phrase "Jewish Communist" in regards to the Russian revolution. I would like to point out that only one major leader of the Bolshevik party was of Jewish descent, to call them "communist jews" is inaccurate and actually plays directly into anti-semitic propaganda used against the communists by this guy name Hitler.
-He states communism is directly responsible for the starvation of thousands, and while this is arguably true, the way he presents the argument is lacking
-For a one hour video seemingly defending apartheid, it seems more like he is saying ignore apartheid, look at (insert reactionary strawman here)
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

Ecuadorian Presidential election endorsement: Lenin Moreno