Jump to topic:

This Election could proves it.

Lookingatissues
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 6:52:57 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Imagine, if you will, that a smiling salesperson comes a-knocking on your door one day and he has a large package all wrapped up in nice shiny papers and ribbons. This salesperson tells you that inside this package is something that would handle all of your problems no matter how small or how complicated the problems might be. The salesperson flashes a big smile at you and assures you that if you buy this package they're selling that your peace of mind will be restored instantly and your many problems you previously had will be no more,and a thing of the past. The only problem for this salesperson is that another smiling salesperson, Barack Obama, had entered your life about eight years ago with a package that he claimed would solve all of your problems if only you bought this package and promises. But sadly, after you bought the package you found out that you had been deceived and the only thing you had to show for your misguided trust was more problems which the package Obama was pedeling instead of handling all of your problems, as he promised, added even more to them. Now Hillary Clinton comes a knocking on your door and she too has a package all wrapped up in nice shiny paper and ribbons that she wants to sell to you with the identical promise for her package as Obama offered except Hillary Clinton claimed that her package was far more advanced over Barack Obama's package that it could foresee any approaching problems and solve them before they caused you any distress in your life. Hillary Clinton could see that you were doubtful of her claims for her package so she uttered what she thought would be the clincher to get you to buy her package she was selling, she said," I'm from big government and I'm here to help," if you only buy what I'm selling, Trust me!
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 7:50:28 PM
At 10/30/2016 6:52:57 PM, Lookingatissues wrote:
Imagine, if you will, that a smiling salesperson comes a-knocking on your door one day and he has a large package all wrapped up in nice shiny papers and ribbons. This salesperson tells you that inside this package is something that would handle all of your problems no matter how small or how complicated the problems might be. The salesperson flashes a big smile at you and assures you that if you buy this package they're selling that your peace of mind will be restored instantly and your many problems you previously had will be no more,and a thing of the past. The only problem for this salesperson is that another smiling salesperson, Barack Obama, had entered your life about eight years ago with a package that he claimed would solve all of your problems if only you bought this package and promises. But sadly, after you bought the package you found out that you had been deceived and the only thing you had to show for your misguided trust was more problems which the package Obama was pedeling instead of handling all of your problems, as he promised, added even more to them. Now Hillary Clinton comes a knocking on your door and she too has a package all wrapped up in nice shiny paper and ribbons that she wants to sell to you with the identical promise for her package as Obama offered except Hillary Clinton claimed that her package was far more advanced over Barack Obama's package that it could foresee any approaching problems and solve them before they caused you any distress in your life. Hillary Clinton could see that you were doubtful of her claims for her package so she uttered what she thought would be the clincher to get you to buy her package she was selling, she said," I'm from big government and I'm here to help," if you only buy what I'm selling, Trust me!

Now imagine that salesman is Vladimir Putin, you've heard of what he's selling before. A neighbor told you it was bad news and you shouldn't trust Putin, but he disappeared a few weeks ago so it's out of sight out of mind. Putin offers you strength, courage and pride and the restoration of a once great world power. He tells you his cure-all will work, but the weaklings of Europe and the US are jealous and will do anything to stop Putin from selling his wares - that's just how effective it is. You agree and drink his elixir.

Next thing you know Russia has annexed Georgia and the Crimea and furthering a proxy war in Ukraine, soldiers are being sent to defend a dictator in Syria in the name of an oil pipeline and the Ruble is in the tank. It's not Putin's fault, he warned you those cowardly homosexuals in the West would try to stop Russia. You wonder if things are so bad in Russia why am I not hearing about it on the news? Sure journalists are disappearing and being murdered in their homes, but that's because they are working with the West to undo the magical elixir Putin is selling. I'm sure if we continue sabre rattling hinting at nuclear warfare and ignoring the social problems of Russia by scapegoating gays Russia WILL become a respectable world power. Just a few more bottles of Putin's drink and Russia will be great again.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 8:21:26 PM
tfw ben shapiro
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 8:21:44 PM
At 10/30/2016 8:21:26 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
tfw ben shapiro

sht, wrong thread
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...