Jump to topic:

The Clinton Foundation

Lookingatissues
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 12:44:03 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
"Philanthropy given by the wealthiest of families foundations that they set up are not always charitable donations given without prejudicial motives, prejudicial motives to directly enforce their personal agendas on society...." Author unknown
CharityNavigator.org added the Clinton Foundation to its "watchlist......the Clinton Foundation is one of only 23 charities on the watchlist."
Quote taken article by By Malia Zimmerman
Published April 29, 2015
FoxNews.com
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:17:29 PM
At 10/31/2016 12:44:03 PM, Lookingatissues wrote:
"Philanthropy given by the wealthiest of families foundations that they set up are not always charitable donations given without prejudicial motives, prejudicial motives to directly enforce their personal agendas on society...." Author unknown
CharityNavigator.org added the Clinton Foundation to its "watchlist......the Clinton Foundation is one of only 23 charities on the watchlist."
Published April 29, 2015
FoxNews.com

You do know that on the same site they receive very high ratings. 97.5 (financial) 93 (accountability/transparency). They outrank most of the United Way groups.

Further, they have been removed, so...

https://www.philanthropy.com...

Now. Trumps sham, sorry "foundation" can't even get ranked on any of these sites.

Stop barking about the foundation. This one is a loser for you guys.
Lookingatissues
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:29:02 PM
At 10/31/2016 2:17:29 PM, TBR wrote:
Published April 29, 2015
FoxNews.com

You do know that on the same site they receive very high ratings. 97.5 (financial) 93 (accountability/transparency). They outrank most of the United Way groups.

Now. Trumps sham, sorry "foundation" can't even get ranked on any of these sites.

But the Clintons and special friends Sure did VEERY well working the foundation bit.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:31:47 PM
At 10/31/2016 2:29:02 PM, Lookingatissues wrote:
Published April 29, 2015
FoxNews.com

But the Clintons and special friends Sure did VEERY well working the foundation bit.

The Clintons? Really? Prove it.
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 2:33:11 PM
Published April 29, 2015
FoxNews.com

Are you actually interested in what the truth is? Or are you just interested in news sources and arguments that already agree with you?
Lookingatissues
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2016 11:07:45 PM
At 10/31/2016 2:33:11 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
Published April 29, 2015
FoxNews.com

( Are you actually interested in what the truth is? Or are you just interested in news sources and arguments that already agree with you? )
The Clintons, like Josep H. Goebbel operate under the principle of always telling the "the big lie" ""If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it...."
Check out this web site if your interested in Hillary Clinton's telling the truth, "Hillary Clinton Liefest " 13 minutes of lies |
https://tkyrp.com...

Hillary Clinton Liefest " 13 minutes of lies | Know Your ...
https://tkyrp.com...
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2016 1:11:12 PM
At 10/31/2016 11:07:45 PM, Lookingatissues wrote:
At 10/31/2016 2:33:11 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
Published April 29, 2015
FoxNews.com

( Are you actually interested in what the truth is? Or are you just interested in news sources and arguments that already agree with you? )
The Clintons, like Josep H. Goebbel operate under the principle of always telling the "the big lie" ""If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it...."

If there was any more Irony in this response, it would disrupt compasses.

So I guess no; you're not interested in what the truth is.
v3nesl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2016 1:20:12 PM
Published April 29, 2015
FoxNews.com

Well, my church has seen what they did in Haiti. Or, more accurately, what they didn't do. And stiffing the poorest of the poor is pretty low. Maybe they didn't know what was going on. Maybe Hillary didn't know Huma was backing up State Dept emails on a home laptop. And maybe they don't know because they don't care. They're above what happens to little people like you and me. I get if somebody doesn't want to vote for Trump, but I don't get why anyone would defend this bunch in any way. They are as corrupt as anybody in American politics has ever been. It's pure unvarnished influence peddling with these two, and there's no reason to think she'd suddenly start caring about you if she became president.
This space for rent.
Lookingatissues
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2016 4:30:14 PM
At 11/1/2016 1:20:12 PM, v3nesl wrote:
Published April 29, 2015
FoxNews.com

Well, my church has seen what they did in Haiti. Or, more accurately, what they didn't do. And stiffing the poorest of the poor is pretty low. Maybe they didn't know what was going on. Maybe Hillary didn't know Huma was backing up State Dept emails on a home laptop. And maybe they don't know because they don't care. They're above what happens to little people like you and me. I get if somebody doesn't want to vote for Trump, but I don't get why anyone would defend this bunch in any way. They are as corrupt as anybody in American politics has ever been. It's pure unvarnished influence peddling with these two, and there's no reason to think she'd suddenly start caring about you if she became president.
v3nesl posted".....It's pure unvarnished influence peddling with these two, and there's no reason to think she'd suddenly start caring about you if she became president....."
There are book, after book, written about the lack of moral character and integrity of Bill and Hillary Clinton that only thoses who do not care about the truth concerning these two would think about voting them back into the White House to be in control of the countries future.
One of the many books mentioned above was written by Barbara Olsen, titled," The Final Days,"in which she wrote about what, a "New York Times columnist,"...." Bob Herbert," wrote about the Clintons," The Clintons are a terminally unethical and vulgar couple, and they betrayed everyone who has ever believed in them...."
Then "Ginger Munninger-Berlin" wrote "in the Times Union, from the New York state capital of Albany New York" about Hillary Clinton when she was Senator from the "state capital of Albany."
".....There are far too many perplexities swirling around our new Senator, One that stands out is the obvious incompetence to use good judgment and even positive influence...."
The Clintons are two politicians who the American citizens have had experience with and their way of doing business and the citizens and the country suffered, do we need, or can the country survive another Clinton term in the office of the president, we deserve better, we have to demand better, this time around.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2016 5:14:31 PM
Published April 29, 2015
FoxNews.com

Not commenting on clinton foundation because I haven't researched charities since the 9-11 debacles. But...

I can see how almost any charity beats united way. Just my experience:

When we got back from Mombasa in 94 (my unit had the newest 130s and we were activated continuously) one of my chiefs got a parasitic worm infection that turned septic. Dude went ICU for 2 months and was one more vanco treatment from losing his leg from hip down. They turned down aid to his family (sole bread winner, 4 kids, one with MS.). I vowed never again to contribute to them (II only donate to locals, ascpa, some local rescues... basically those o can truly vet).
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2016 5:16:34 PM
At 11/1/2016 5:14:31 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
Published April 29, 2015
FoxNews.com

Not commenting on clinton foundation because I haven't researched charities since the 9-11 debacles. But...

When we got back from Mombasa in 94 (my unit had the newest 130s and we were activated continuously) one of my chiefs got a parasitic worm infection that turned septic. Dude went ICU for 2 months and was one more vanco treatment from losing his leg from hip down. They turned down aid to his family (sole bread winner, 4 kids, one with MS.). I vowed never again to contribute to them (II only donate to locals, ascpa, some local rescues... basically those o can truly vet).

I don't have nearly as dramatic a story about them, but yea the United way can suck-it.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2016 5:25:26 PM
At 11/1/2016 5:16:34 PM, TBR wrote:
At 11/1/2016 5:14:31 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
Published April 29, 2015
FoxNews.com

I don't have nearly as dramatic a story about them, but yea the United way can suck-it.

Thank goodness. And thank goodness one more week till this fiasco is over. You may not get the pres you want but you definitely won't get the one you don't.

Maybe we can have a course correction but I fear the polarization is so gone, the partisanship so pronounced, that I fear not.