Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

My new video

PetersSmith
Posts: 5,839
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 4:42:32 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/2/2016 4:39:15 AM, RonPaulConservative wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
I made this video, it has 202 views so far.

K
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 3:55:27 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/2/2016 4:39:15 AM, RonPaulConservative wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
I made this video, it has 202 views so far.

I watched a min or two. What is your point? That she is not a "liberal"? Hell no she is not a liberal, she is a moderate. Is that a surprise to you? To anyone?
RonPaulConservative
Posts: 65
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 5:46:43 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/2/2016 3:55:27 PM, TBR wrote:
At 11/2/2016 4:39:15 AM, RonPaulConservative wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
I made this video, it has 202 views so far.

I watched a min or two. What is your point? That she is not a "liberal"? Hell no she is not a liberal, she is a moderate. Is that a surprise to you? To anyone?

First of all, she's running as a democrat.
Second of all, she wants to start WW3 and said that black people were super predators, that's important.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 5:54:20 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/2/2016 5:46:43 PM, RonPaulConservative wrote:
At 11/2/2016 3:55:27 PM, TBR wrote:
At 11/2/2016 4:39:15 AM, RonPaulConservative wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
I made this video, it has 202 views so far.

I watched a min or two. What is your point? That she is not a "liberal"? Hell no she is not a liberal, she is a moderate. Is that a surprise to you? To anyone?

First of all, she's running as a democrat.
So. She is a moderate, what of it?

Second of all, she wants to start WW3 and said that black people were super predators, that's important.
She is a hawk, but is not going to start WW3. As to the "super predator" remark, make what you will of that.
imabench
Posts: 21,216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 5:58:28 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/2/2016 4:39:15 AM, RonPaulConservative wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
I made this video, it has 202 views so far.

Thats about 200 more views than there should be
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
RonPaulConservative
Posts: 65
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 6:16:02 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
So. She is a moderate, what of it?
https://www.youtube.com...

She is a hawk, but is not going to start WW3. As to the "super predator" remark, make what you will of that.
Yes, she will, she's war mongering about Russia and saying we needs to go to war against them because Wikileaks is exposing her.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 6:20:41 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/2/2016 6:16:02 PM, RonPaulConservative wrote:
So. She is a moderate, what of it?
https://www.youtube.com...
While conservatives will sure call her a liberal (or LIEberal) she is not. Obama was not a liberal, Bill was not a liberal. If SHE wants to self-identify as "progressive" I have no issue with that. It was quoted in the question "you self-identified as a moderate", yea she is.


She is a hawk, but is not going to start WW3. As to the "super predator" remark, make what you will of that.
Yes, she will, she's war mongering about Russia and saying we needs to go to war against them because Wikileaks is exposing her.
Now you have lost almost any credibility you might have had. "needs to go to war against them because Wikileaks is exposing her"? Come on.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 11:57:08 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/2/2016 6:20:41 PM, TBR wrote:
At 11/2/2016 6:16:02 PM, RonPaulConservative wrote:
So. She is a moderate, what of it?
https://www.youtube.com...
While conservatives will sure call her a liberal (or LIEberal) she is not. Obama was not a liberal, Bill was not a liberal. If SHE wants to self-identify as "progressive" I have no issue with that. It was quoted in the question "you self-identified as a moderate", yea she is.

I think the term you're looking for is neo-liberal.

She is a hawk, but is not going to start WW3. As to the "super predator" remark, make what you will of that.
Yes, she will, she's war mongering about Russia and saying we needs to go to war against them because Wikileaks is exposing her.
Now you have lost almost any credibility you might have had. "needs to go to war against them because Wikileaks is exposing her"? Come on.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 12:04:39 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/3/2016 11:57:08 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 11/2/2016 6:20:41 PM, TBR wrote:
At 11/2/2016 6:16:02 PM, RonPaulConservative wrote:
So. She is a moderate, what of it?
https://www.youtube.com...
While conservatives will sure call her a liberal (or LIEberal) she is not. Obama was not a liberal, Bill was not a liberal. If SHE wants to self-identify as "progressive" I have no issue with that. It was quoted in the question "you self-identified as a moderate", yea she is.

I think the term you're looking for is neo-liberal.

She is a hawk, but is not going to start WW3. As to the "super predator" remark, make what you will of that.
Yes, she will, she's war mongering about Russia and saying we needs to go to war against them because Wikileaks is exposing her.
Now you have lost almost any credibility you might have had. "needs to go to war against them because Wikileaks is exposing her"? Come on.

Nah. I don't want that term at all.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 12:12:20 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/3/2016 12:04:39 PM, TBR wrote:
At 11/3/2016 11:57:08 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 11/2/2016 6:20:41 PM, TBR wrote:
At 11/2/2016 6:16:02 PM, RonPaulConservative wrote:
So. She is a moderate, what of it?
https://www.youtube.com...
While conservatives will sure call her a liberal (or LIEberal) she is not. Obama was not a liberal, Bill was not a liberal. If SHE wants to self-identify as "progressive" I have no issue with that. It was quoted in the question "you self-identified as a moderate", yea she is.

I think the term you're looking for is neo-liberal.

She is a hawk, but is not going to start WW3. As to the "super predator" remark, make what you will of that.
Yes, she will, she's war mongering about Russia and saying we needs to go to war against them because Wikileaks is exposing her.
Now you have lost almost any credibility you might have had. "needs to go to war against them because Wikileaks is exposing her"? Come on.

Nah. I don't want that term at all.

Why not? It's the term that's applied. Calling her moderate makes her sound reasonable, even likable.