Total Posts:2|Showing Posts:1-2
Jump to topic:

does the Syrian government target hospitals?

SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 9:20:10 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Bashar al-Assad in a recent interview denied that his army has deliberately targeted civilians and hospitals, do you agree with his argument that 'killing civilians wouldn't help me win this conflict, there is no reason why i'd do it'? if not, why?
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 10:56:11 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 11/3/2016 9:20:10 AM, SebUK wrote:
Bashar al-Assad in a recent interview denied that his army has deliberately targeted civilians and hospitals, do you agree with his argument that 'killing civilians wouldn't help me win this conflict, there is no reason why i'd do it'? if not, why?

Targeting hospitals would help him if those hospitals treat rebels. It would also send a message to civilians that he's he'll stoop to any level to maintain order/power, so it's better to stay quite. And finally, this ones a bit more speculation, but he probably has no issue with killing off sunnis or making their lives worse to maintain his minority controlled government of alawite shias.