Jump to topic:

Conservative Bracket

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 3:16:32 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
I need 32 members of the conservative ideology for this five-round bracket. I will not be competing. In each match, I will hand-pick a topic that the two competitors disagree on. One must challenge the other to a debate on this topic. Tell me if you wish to join the bracket. If you have any questions, ask.
"Then kys. And I mean that in the most pro-town, and good-spirited way you've probably ever heard it." - Sui_Generis
"I'm a fluid Jewish veganite you thoughtless conneseur. Bow before my inclusive glory." -Quadrunner
"Pancakes suffocate when you pour syrup on them." -ironslippers
"If we live after all of this mass-killing and all that, want to come to my place and have a slumber party and braid each other's hair and make friendship bracelets?" -CosmoJarvis
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 3:34:35 PM
At 11/3/2016 3:16:32 PM, Mharman wrote:
I need 32 members of the conservative ideology for this five-round bracket. I will not be competing. In each match, I will hand-pick a topic that the two competitors disagree on. One must challenge the other to a debate on this topic. Tell me if you wish to join the bracket. If you have any questions, ask.

To be honest, you're going to have a very hard time finding 32 people to participate in a debate tournament at all, much less 32 conservatives. I don't even know if DDO has 32 active conservative debaters.
Capitalism will never fall on its own. It will have to be pushed. The accumulation of capital will never cease. It will have to be stopped. The capitalist class will never willingly surrender their power. It will have to be dispossessed. - David Harvey
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 3:36:25 PM
At 11/3/2016 3:34:35 PM, Subutai wrote:

To be honest, you're going to have a very hard time finding 32 people to participate in a debate tournament at all, much less 32 conservatives. I don't even know if DDO has 32 active conservative debaters.

I'll shorten the field if I don't get enough competitors.
"Then kys. And I mean that in the most pro-town, and good-spirited way you've probably ever heard it." - Sui_Generis
"I'm a fluid Jewish veganite you thoughtless conneseur. Bow before my inclusive glory." -Quadrunner
"If we live after all of this mass-killing and all that, want to come to my place and have a slumber party and braid each other's hair and make friendship bracelets?" -CosmoJarvis
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 3:58:24 PM

Current seeds:
1. Politics2016
2-32: N/A
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 1:45:49 PM

Cancelled. Not enough interest.