Jump to topic:

Conservative Bracket

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 3:16:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I need 32 members of the conservative ideology for this five-round bracket. I will not be competing. In each match, I will hand-pick a topic that the two competitors disagree on. One must challenge the other to a debate on this topic. Tell me if you wish to join the bracket. If you have any questions, ask.
Bossy x Annie

#TheShipMustSail
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 3:34:35 PM
At 11/3/2016 3:16:32 PM, Mharman wrote:
I need 32 members of the conservative ideology for this five-round bracket. I will not be competing. In each match, I will hand-pick a topic that the two competitors disagree on. One must challenge the other to a debate on this topic. Tell me if you wish to join the bracket. If you have any questions, ask.

To be honest, you're going to have a very hard time finding 32 people to participate in a debate tournament at all, much less 32 conservatives. I don't even know if DDO has 32 active conservative debaters.
Lying on the hill, crawling over the windowsill into your living room, they stare out, glass-eyed aimless heads, bodies torn by vultures. You are the man whose hands are rank with the smell of death. - Peter Hammill, "The Emperor in His War Room"
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 3:36:25 PM
At 11/3/2016 3:34:35 PM, Subutai wrote:

To be honest, you're going to have a very hard time finding 32 people to participate in a debate tournament at all, much less 32 conservatives. I don't even know if DDO has 32 active conservative debaters.

I'll shorten the field if I don't get enough competitors.
Bossy x Annie

#TheShipMustSail
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 3:58:24 PM

Current seeds:
1. Politics2016
2-32: N/A
Bossy x Annie

#TheShipMustSail
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 1:45:49 PM

Cancelled. Not enough interest.
Bossy x Annie

#TheShipMustSail