Jump to topic:

Conservative Bracket

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 3:16:32 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
I need 32 members of the conservative ideology for this five-round bracket. I will not be competing. In each match, I will hand-pick a topic that the two competitors disagree on. One must challenge the other to a debate on this topic. Tell me if you wish to join the bracket. If you have any questions, ask.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 3:34:35 PM
At 11/3/2016 3:16:32 PM, Mharman wrote:
I need 32 members of the conservative ideology for this five-round bracket. I will not be competing. In each match, I will hand-pick a topic that the two competitors disagree on. One must challenge the other to a debate on this topic. Tell me if you wish to join the bracket. If you have any questions, ask.

To be honest, you're going to have a very hard time finding 32 people to participate in a debate tournament at all, much less 32 conservatives. I don't even know if DDO has 32 active conservative debaters.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 3:36:25 PM
At 11/3/2016 3:34:35 PM, Subutai wrote:

To be honest, you're going to have a very hard time finding 32 people to participate in a debate tournament at all, much less 32 conservatives. I don't even know if DDO has 32 active conservative debaters.

I'll shorten the field if I don't get enough competitors.
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 3:58:24 PM

Current seeds:
1. Politics2016
2-32: N/A
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 1:45:49 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago

Cancelled. Not enough interest.