Jump to topic:

I get the feeling

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 10:14:16 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
That Trump and some of the GOP are in bed with Russia ( as the media suggests), and that the republican appeal to denying Clinton the election was to use Comey as a tool to try and hinder her campaign. It's not a far shot to think Russia has their hands deep in our pockets and has ties to the US government. It would make sense to put Trump as power since he would effectively be Putin's puppet.

Either way, Comey's career is almost certainly finished. He already embarrassed himself once, and this makes him look like more of an imbecile than he initially did. The only person defending his actions is Trey Gowdy, who's basically a walking form of folliculitis.
Welfare-Worker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 11:31:03 PM
At 11/3/2016 10:14:16 PM, Mikal wrote:
That Trump and some of the GOP are in bed with Russia ( as the media suggests), and that the republican appeal to denying Clinton the election was to use Comey as a tool to try and hinder her campaign. It's not a far shot to think Russia has their hands deep in our pockets and has ties to the US government. It would make sense to put Trump as power since he would effectively be Putin's puppet.

Either way, Comey's career is almost certainly finished. He already embarrassed himself once, and this makes him look like more of an imbecile than he initially did. The only person defending his actions is Trey Gowdy, who's basically a walking form of folliculitis.

It seems to me that loaf of bread is still in the oven - that is to say, it does depend on whether or not Clinton is exonerated, as to how Comey's career ends.
It's not like he is making this up out of whole cloth. There are security issues. It seems to me any reasonable person would say with hindsight she should have done things differently, because of the legal ramifications, politics aside.
If you admit that, there was wrongdoing. Was she very sloppy and careless, or just make an honest mistake, slight lapse of judgement.
Very sloppy and careless means negligent, needs to be held accountable.
The embarrassment would have been if he closed his eyes to this until after the election - that would be seen as playing politics, to Clinton's benefit.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 11:57:02 PM

I get the feeling that you're an absolute f*cking degenerative moron.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 12:28:31 AM
That Trump and some of the GOP are in bed with Russia (as the media suggests)

Which ones? I find it hard to believe some in the congressional arm of the GOP are in bed with Russia simply because Russia has been one of the boogymen the GOP have used time and time again. Even in 2012 Romney was trying to score points on Obama by pointing to Russian aggression, I dont see how in 4 years the GOP of all parties would suddenly be in bed with them.

and that the republican appeal to denying Clinton the election was to use Comey as a tool to try and hinder her campaign.

Does this have to do with relations to Russia or is this a separate thing? I can buy the idea the GOP pressured Comey to come forward, but not because Russia put the GOP up to it.....

It's not a far shot to think Russia has their hands deep in our pockets and has ties to the US government. It would make sense to put Trump as power since he would effectively be Putin's puppet.

My question is who's pockets does Russia have their hands down in the GOP apart from Trump? I cant think of anyone who comes to mind.

Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
NothingSpecial99
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 12:32:10 AM

That's a rather strange description of Trey Gowdy. Anyways, Comey was a crook then, he's still a crook now
"Check your facts, not your privilege" - Christina Hoff Summers

If you go to jail for Tax Evasion, you're living off of Taxes as a result of not paying Taxes

"Facts don't care about your feelings" - Ben Shapiro
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 1:01:17 AM

I'd say Trump is, but not the way you think.

Russia would embrace and encourage any anti-warhawk candidate, no matter what party affiliation.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 1:18:49 AM

Speculate all you want, but there's literally zero evidence that there's any direct collaboration going on between Trump/Republicans and Putin. The FBI has already confirmed that [http://www.nytimes.com...]. Yes, Putin likes Trump's foreign policy, so he's taking some soft measures to encourage a Trump victory, but that in no way indicates that Trump is "in bed with" Russia.

Meanwhile, we have mountains of actual evidence that Hillary is in bed with various corporations and special interest groups, as well as some foreign entities who are far more sinister than Putin. Follow the money...

Either way, Comey's career is almost certainly finished. He already embarrassed himself once, and this makes him look like more of an imbecile than he initially did.

Comey's just doing his job. In July, he didn't have enough evidence to indict Hillary (because she destroyed any incriminating evidence), and now that new evidence has surfaced, he re-opened the investigation. How does that make him look like an "imbecile" ?

And I don't see why publicly announcing the decision was controversial at all-- it's a high-profile case that's deeply relevant to the election, and the American people deserved to be updated about any major developments on it. Hillary could be indicted and maybe even imprisoned as POTUS... seems like something voters ought to know.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 1:37:21 AM
At 11/4/2016 12:28:31 AM, imabench wrote:

Which ones? I find it hard to believe some in the congressional arm of the GOP are in bed with Russia simply because Russia has been one of the boogymen the GOP have used time and time again. Even in 2012 Romney was trying to score points on Obama by pointing to Russian aggression, I dont see how in 4 years the GOP of all parties would suddenly be in bed with them.

It's merely speculation. I think Russia has leverage because of common interest. The GOP wants trump to win because they find it easier to get their agenda passed (even if they are distancing themselves publicly from him due to his idiocy, behind closed doors most of the GOP would take Trump over Clinton just strictly because of leverage with policy agenda). Putin wants Trump to win because he views Trump as a moron who will be easy on him thus allowing him to be more belligerent in world affairs. Common goals easily can lead to that. Again there is no proof of it, just speculation. The timing of the Comey releasing that was strategic. The GOP most certainly pressured him into doing it, It just begs why.

and that the republican appeal to denying Clinton the election was to use Comey as a tool to try and hinder her campaign.

Does this have to do with relations to Russia or is this a separate thing? I can buy the idea the GOP pressured Comey to come forward, but not because Russia put the GOP up to it.....

As above the GOP certainly pressured him, just why did the pressure again. It's purely speculation but just throwing out a theory that would not surprise me.

It's not a far shot to think Russia has their hands deep in our pockets and has ties to the US government. It would make sense to put Trump as power since he would effectively be Putin's puppet.

My question is who's pockets does Russia have their hands down in the GOP apart from Trump? I cant think of anyone who comes to mind.

Anyone who wants GOP policy pushed in the US. Any aid Putin can give to Trump (leaked emails, etc) would de facto benefit trump because it directly harms Clinton.

Again just speculation.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 1:46:00 AM
At 11/3/2016 11:57:02 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Do you ever post anything of substance? You contribute as much to this site as your prized candidate contributes to the IRS, and just like him you are a babbling monkey that has yet to evolve a point where it's possible to think and speak rationally. When you are actually able to articulate an argument or sentence that amounts to more than "i'm a fuckin herp derp", please post again.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 1:53:51 AM
At 11/4/2016 1:46:00 AM, Mikal wrote:

Do you ever post anything of substance? You contribute as much to this site as your prized candidate contributes to the IRS, and just like him you are a babbling monkey that has yet to evolve a point where it's possible to think and speak rationally. When you are actually able to articulate an argument or sentence that amounts to more than "i'm a fuckin herp derp", please post again.

My post was as contributing as your post, absolute trash. The anti-Trump squad can't post any reasonable Trump criticism, and instead they rather post nonsense about stupid things and childish insults.

I would be posting things of "subtance" again if there were actual serious discussions in the politics forum, which there no longer is.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 1:57:01 AM
At 11/4/2016 1:18:49 AM, Romanii wrote:

Speculate all you want, but there's literally zero evidence that there's any direct collaboration going on between Trump/Republicans and Putin. The FBI has already confirmed that [http://www.nytimes.com...]. Yes, Putin likes Trump's foreign policy, so he's taking some soft measures to encourage a Trump victory, but that in no way indicates that Trump is "in bed with" Russia.

Meanwhile, we have mountains of actual evidence that Hillary is in bed with various corporations and special interest groups, as well as some foreign entities who are far more sinister than Putin. Follow the money...

I think the issue with this part of the post is that it's framed wrong at the end. Just because someone critiques Trump, does not mean they agree with Clinton. I hate both of these candidates so much that I'm actually not voting for the first time since I was 18. I entirely agree that Clinton is in bed with special interests groups, but so is any politician. I mean she may have slept with more of them that normal, but I think this is essentially common practice in politics. (partially why Trump is where he is, he's a catalyst to shake things up.)

Also yes, it's entirely speculation. The thing that is not speculation is that the timing to this was strategic and was almost certainly tied in with the GOP agenda. Whether or not Russia played an active Roll is speculation, but they most certainly want Trump to win. It's just throwing out possibilities but it would not surprise me in the least bit.

Either way, Comey's career is almost certainly finished. He already embarrassed himself once, and this makes him look like more of an imbecile than he initially did.

Comey's just doing his job. In July, he didn't have enough evidence to indict Hillary (because she destroyed any incriminating evidence), and now that new evidence has surfaced, he re-opened the investigation. How does that make him look like an "imbecile" ?

Because the Timing and the way he did it , literally appears to be and almost certainly is strategic timing aimed to damage Clinton. The thing came about from a sex scandal from the husband of a Clinton staffer. Before they even had relevant information that could be pertinent to the case he had already dropped it to people who would give it to the media. Comey was pressured to release this information from the GOP. I don't every know if there is an objective iron clad way to prove that, but it seems so apparent. Either way the timing of this and the release of the information without concrete evidence to nail Clinton was almost certainly strategic.

And I don't see why publicly announcing the decision was controversial at all-- it's a high-profile case that's deeply relevant to the election, and the American people deserved to be updated about any major developments on it. Hillary could be indicted and maybe even imprisoned as POTUS... seems like something voters ought to know.

I agree but after there is information that is actually relevant to the case. Comey literally stated they "were in the process of looking at stuff they thought was relevant". That is not grounds to just randomly announce during an election, knowing the impact it can have. If they have proof of what she did and proof that would lead to her being indicted, then yes release it. They are acting on assumptions and speculation from stuff that could possibly lead to more leads. It's bad etiquette, and hes eating bullets for it
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 2:01:49 AM
At 11/4/2016 1:53:51 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

My post was as contributing as your post, absolute trash. The anti-Trump squad can't post any reasonable Trump criticism, and instead they rather post nonsense about stupid things and childish insults.

I would be posting things of "subtance" again if there were actual serious discussions in the politics forum, which there no longer is.

It's speculation about a topic that has merit. If you can disprove it feel free, but the actual concept behind it "is a thing" as evidenced by anyone keeping up with the story. You lack the capability to argue or articulate things of merit, so you respond with ad homs. Every single one of your posts that I have ever read literally has no substance, just like the empty shell of a life you live(*cough ad hom*). You naturally respond to things you disagree about with hate, because you lack the intellectual capacity to actually refute or debate them with proper articulation. It's literally sad and I pity you. Not just for how much idiocy you actively engage in, but because of how that more than likely translates off site.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 2:03:03 AM
I have been off site for a while but it seems Triangle is a mix of Bronto and Bullish

No we see why the site is dead, when people like him inhabit the forums.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 2:30:29 AM
At 11/4/2016 2:03:03 AM, Mikal wrote:
I have been off site for a while but it seems Triangle is a mix of Bronto and Bullish

No we see why the site is dead, when people like him inhabit the forums.

It seems like you're a mix of a person that doesn't deserve to live, and a person with down syndrome.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 2:34:30 AM
At 11/4/2016 2:01:49 AM, Mikal wrote:

It's speculation about a topic that has merit. If you can disprove it feel free, but the actual concept behind it "is a thing" as evidenced by anyone keeping up with the story. You lack the capability to argue or articulate things of merit, so you respond with ad homs. Every single one of your posts that I have ever read literally has no substance, just like the empty shell of a life you live(*cough ad hom*). You naturally respond to things you disagree about with hate, because you lack the intellectual capacity to actually refute or debate them with proper articulation. It's literally sad and I pity you. Not just for how much idiocy you actively engage in, but because of how that more than likely translates off site.

Literally all you're f&cking doing is posting a childish and bullsh!t forum topic about a conspiracy of Trump being a Russian puppet, and a childish insult along with it.

Seriously, how the f*ck do you expect an INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION OUT OF F*CKING BULLSH!T? Stupidity gets stupidity in response.

People like you really shouldn't be living on this planet.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 2:43:50 AM
At 11/4/2016 1:57:01 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/4/2016 1:18:49 AM, Romanii wrote:
I think the issue with this part of the post is that it's framed wrong at the end. Just because someone critiques Trump, does not mean they agree with Clinton. I hate both of these candidates so much that I'm actually not voting for the first time since I was 18. I entirely agree that Clinton is in bed with special interests groups, but so is any politician. I mean she may have slept with more of them that normal, but I think this is essentially common practice in politics. (partially why Trump is where he is, he's a catalyst to shake things up.)

Fair enough.

Also yes, it's entirely speculation. The thing that is not speculation is that the timing to this was strategic and was almost certainly tied in with the GOP agenda. Whether or not Russia played an active Roll is speculation, but they most certainly want Trump to win. It's just throwing out possibilities but it would not surprise me in the least bit.

Of course Putin wants Trump to win. That much is undeniable. The question is whether or not that's necessarily a bad thing.

Because the Timing and the way he did it , literally appears to be and almost certainly is strategic timing aimed to damage Clinton.

If Comey was really out to get Clinton, he would have indicted her in July. There was more than enough material to rationalize an indictment, and the decision would have been supported by about half the country.

I agree but after there is information that is actually relevant to the case. Comey literally stated they "were in the process of looking at stuff they thought was relevant". That is not grounds to just randomly announce during an election, knowing the impact it can have. If they have proof of what she did and proof that would lead to her being indicted, then yes release it. They are acting on assumptions and speculation from stuff that could possibly lead to more leads. It's bad etiquette, and hes eating bullets for it

Just the fact that she *could* be indicted is enough to warrant informing the voters. Early voting had already started in most states, so it would have been irresponsible to wait any longer -- people were voting for her without knowing that she has a significant chance of ending up in jail. That's why he told Congress as soon as he found out the case was re-opened. He did the best he could in the time he had.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 2:56:21 AM
At 11/4/2016 1:37:21 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/4/2016 12:28:31 AM, imabench wrote:

It's merely speculation. I think Russia has leverage because of common interest. The GOP wants trump to win because they find it easier to get their agenda passed (even if they are distancing themselves publicly from him due to his idiocy, behind closed doors most of the GOP would take Trump over Clinton just strictly because of leverage with policy agenda). Putin wants Trump to win because he views Trump as a moron who will be easy on him thus allowing him to be more belligerent in world affairs. Common goals easily can lead to that. Again there is no proof of it, just speculation. The timing of the Comey releasing that was strategic. The GOP most certainly pressured him into doing it, It just begs why.

As above the GOP certainly pressured him, just why did the pressure again. It's purely speculation but just throwing out a theory that would not surprise me.

Anyone who wants GOP policy pushed in the US. Any aid Putin can give to Trump (leaked emails, etc) would de facto benefit trump because it directly harms Clinton.

Again just speculation.

The only speculation I can roll with is

1) Russia likes Trump because they seem him as a useful idiot
2) Comey came under severe pressure to do SOMETHING about the emails so he did
3) Wikileaks is in bed with Russia since Assange is focusing almost entirely on undermining Hillary with scandals that have already run their course.

Anything beyond that I find hard to believe
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 5:47:48 PM
At 11/4/2016 2:34:30 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 11/4/2016 2:01:49 AM, Mikal wrote:

Literally all you're f&cking doing is posting a childish and bullsh!t forum topic about a conspiracy of Trump being a Russian puppet, and a childish insult along with it.

Seriously, how the f*ck do you expect an INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION OUT OF F*CKING BULLSH!T? Stupidity gets stupidity in response.

People like you really shouldn't be living on this planet.

Again the depth of that post highlights your ineptitude with actually being able to produce a post that goes past "herp derp i'm a fuckin idiot".
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 5:50:02 PM
At 11/4/2016 2:56:21 AM, imabench wrote:

1) Russia likes Trump because they seem him as a useful idiot

I don't think that's speculation, It's pretty much a concrete fact

2) Comey came under severe pressure to do SOMETHING about the emails so he did

Again slight speculate, but almost certainly true giving the timing

3) Wikileaks is in bed with Russia since Assange is focusing almost entirely on undermining Hillary with scandals that have already run their course.

same as above

Anything beyond that I find hard to believe

That kind of defies the point of a theory in some regard, at least a fun theory lol. Almost all of that is proven factual, speculating Russia is leading and involved in everything is not a far shot. But we will see as this progresses.

I agree with that entire list though
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2016 11:58:38 PM
that the republican appeal to denying Clinton the election was to use Comey as a tool to try and hinder her campaign.

Comey doesn't recommend prosecution for Hillary - leftists say he's just doing his job

Comey investigates Hillary - He's a Trump puppet

At least wait longer than a few weeks before making such hypocritical statements.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation