Jump to topic:

The Day After the Election

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 1:29:14 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Now, I'm sure that many of you have a clear idea of what I'm thinking about this election, but just in case some of you don't. I'll share real fast.

I don't care.

Now that that's out of the way, let's get down to real discussion. What do you think will happen the day after the election? We've always had people who "won't accept the results" and get angry about who wins, but with how this election is going, and how it's divided people, I'm curious (and a little worried) about how things will go down the day after the election. If Trump wins, what will all the Clinton supporters do (and vice versa)?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 1:49:15 PM
At 11/7/2016 1:29:14 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Now, I'm sure that many of you have a clear idea of what I'm thinking about this election, but just in case some of you don't. I'll share real fast.

I don't care.

Now that that's out of the way, let's get down to real discussion. What do you think will happen the day after the election? We've always had people who "won't accept the results" and get angry about who wins, but with how this election is going, and how it's divided people, I'm curious (and a little worried) about how things will go down the day after the election. If Trump wins, what will all the Clinton supporters do (and vice versa)?

Other than a lone wolf incidents, not much. We all have to go to work. I'm not expecting much at all other than right wing media to take it to the next level in the next 4 years.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 9:03:42 PM

I don't care.

If Trump wins the left with have the sh!t fit to end all sh!t fits.

If Hillary wins every republican who hasn't bought a gun and ammo and food will stock up so much of each that they'll be able to live a decade off of what they have stored up.
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 9:50:36 PM
At 11/7/2016 9:03:42 PM, Geogeer wrote:

I don't care.

If Hillary wins every republican who hasn't bought a gun and ammo and food will stock up so much of each that they'll be able to live a decade off of what they have stored up.

Aren't you Canadian?
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2016 9:55:45 PM
At 11/7/2016 9:50:36 PM, Peepette wrote:
At 11/7/2016 9:03:42 PM, Geogeer wrote:

I don't care.

Aren't you Canadian?

Yup. Just reading my southern neighbours (yes you spell neighbours with a u... queen's english after all).
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 1:25:13 AM
I don't care.

That's dangerous
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW