Jump to topic:

Globalist Lizards Strike Again

Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 6:49:40 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Glenn Beck has said "Obama has made me a better man" and showed support for BLM [http://www.washingtontimes.com...]

Clearly the Lizard people who live beneath the earth have taken and replaced another victim. The Glenn Beck we all knew and loved told the truth about the evil Obama was. He will be missed. I can only hope Trump, who threatens the Lizard people underground terrorist camps via oil drilling and fracking, wins tomorrow so he can join Putin to finally free the US from the globalist agenda pushed by Obama and his Lizard Bride Hillary.

The attached video is more evidence of another plot shown by a great man who knows the truth. #infowars
NothingSpecial99
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 1:21:15 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 6:49:40 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
Glenn Beck has said "Obama has made me a better man" and showed support for BLM [http://www.washingtontimes.com...]

Clearly the Lizard people who live beneath the earth have taken and replaced another victim. The Glenn Beck we all knew and loved told the truth about the evil Obama was. He will be missed. I can only hope Trump, who threatens the Lizard people underground terrorist camps via oil drilling and fracking, wins tomorrow so he can join Putin to finally free the US from the globalist agenda pushed by Obama and his Lizard Bride Hillary.

The attached video is more evidence of another plot shown by a great man who knows the truth. #infowars

Clearly the work of Obama's Lizard Mafia and the DDO Elite. The connection is so clear because <censored by DDO Elite>
"Check your facts, not your privilege" - Christina Hoff Summers

If you go to jail for Tax Evasion, you're living off of Taxes as a result of not paying Taxes

"Facts don't care about your feelings" - Ben Shapiro