Jump to topic:

It's officially over

Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 7:45:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm getting mixed signals from this forum. People are talking about the election, which implies that they care, which implies they have been paying attention the last few months. On the other hand people are acting suprised that Trump won, which implies thst they haven't been paying attention at all...
Reporting a scumbag to the mods of DDO:

https://youtu.be...

I look upon the world in its vastness, and I possess the breadth of mind to understand my insignifigance in the universe.

I look within my own soul, and I see that I do not posess the inner strengh to embrace my insignifigance in the universe.

Therefore I still haven't found what I'm looking for, but at least I finally know what it is.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 7:53:47 AM
At 11/9/2016 7:41:02 AM, Burzmali wrote:
Hillary called and conceded.

Again, congrats to the Trump folks. I'm impressed.

This may have won him the election:

http://www.charismanews.com...
"Partout ou vous verrez un autel, la se trouve la civilisation."
- Joseph de Maistre -

"We permit our jaded intellects to play with drugs of novelty for the fresh sensation that they arouse, though we know well there is no good in them, but only wasting at the last."
- Hilaire Belloc -

Virtutem videant intabescantque relicta
Genius_Intellect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 8:12:09 AM
At 11/9/2016 7:45:32 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
I'm getting mixed signals from this forum. People are talking about the election, which implies that they care, which implies they have been paying attention the last few months. On the other hand people are acting suprised that Trump won, which implies thst they haven't been paying attention at all...

The election in a nutshell.