Jump to topic:

It's officially over

Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 7:45:32 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
I'm getting mixed signals from this forum. People are talking about the election, which implies that they care, which implies they have been paying attention the last few months. On the other hand people are acting suprised that Trump won, which implies thst they haven't been paying attention at all...
Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sky from me
Take me out to the black
Tell them I ain't coming back
Burn the land and boil the sea
You can't take the sky from me
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 7:53:47 AM
At 11/9/2016 7:41:02 AM, Burzmali wrote:
Hillary called and conceded.

Again, congrats to the Trump folks. I'm impressed.

This may have won him the election:

http://www.charismanews.com...
"See now Oblivion shimmering all around us, its very tranquility deadlier than tempest. How little all our keels have troubled it. Time in its deeps swims like a monstrous whale; and, like a whale, feeds on the littlest things -- small tunes and little unskilled songs of the olden, golden evenings -- and anon turneth whale-like to overthrow whole ships."
- Lord Dunsany -

"We enjoy, we see nothing by direct vision; but only by reflection, and in anatomical dismemberment."
- Thomas Carlyle -
Genius_Intellect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 8:12:09 AM
At 11/9/2016 7:45:32 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
I'm getting mixed signals from this forum. People are talking about the election, which implies that they care, which implies they have been paying attention the last few months. On the other hand people are acting suprised that Trump won, which implies thst they haven't been paying attention at all...

The election in a nutshell.