Jump to topic:

It's officially over

Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 7:45:32 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
I'm getting mixed signals from this forum. People are talking about the election, which implies that they care, which implies they have been paying attention the last few months. On the other hand people are acting suprised that Trump won, which implies thst they haven't been paying attention at all...
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 7:53:47 AM
At 11/9/2016 7:41:02 AM, Burzmali wrote:
Hillary called and conceded.

Again, congrats to the Trump folks. I'm impressed.

This may have won him the election:

http://www.charismanews.com...
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Genius_Intellect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 8:12:09 AM
At 11/9/2016 7:45:32 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
I'm getting mixed signals from this forum. People are talking about the election, which implies that they care, which implies they have been paying attention the last few months. On the other hand people are acting suprised that Trump won, which implies thst they haven't been paying attention at all...

The election in a nutshell.