Jump to topic:

Trump wins - you don't like it move to Canada

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 1:53:08 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
For all the people who are not pleased with the way the election turned out - guess what you are the minority, because we live in a democratic country and the people voted Trump in, so if you don't agree, too bad you are the minority.

Trump will make America great again, and you can move to Canada if you don't like it, don't let the border gate hit you in the butt on the way out
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 3:11:29 PM
At 11/9/2016 1:53:08 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
For all the people who are not pleased with the way the election turned out - guess what you are the minority, because we live in a democratic country and the people voted Trump in, so if you don't agree, too bad you are the minority.

Trump will make America great again, and you can move to Canada if you don't like it, don't let the border gate hit you in the butt on the way out

What makes you think we want Americans flooding our country? Besides, we are not Mexico and we don't have an open border and we have immigration laws. Stay in your own country and make it great again.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 3:13:29 PM

No you can't just move to Canada. Stop being stupid.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 3:31:56 PM
At 11/9/2016 3:16:56 PM, XLAV wrote:
Is this a post from the average American?

Pretty much a right wing fan favorite to say if don't like it then move. It stems from a narrow world view which assumes the world would love to have US citizens come settle there.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 3:42:56 PM
At 11/9/2016 3:31:56 PM, slo1 wrote:

Pretty much a right wing fan favorite to say if don't like it then move. It stems from a narrow world view which assumes the world would love to have US citizens come settle there.

no it comes from all the wealthy celebs who threatened to move if they didn't get their way, they are just encouraging them to follow through with their threats.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 3:53:42 PM
At 11/9/2016 3:42:56 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

no it comes from all the wealthy celebs who threatened to move if they didn't get their way, they are just encouraging them to follow through with their threats.

The whole 5 of them? I see it almost daily from conservatives on my Facebook feed. Christmas is a specially good time for it.

If you don't like me saying marry Xmas then move.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 3:58:10 PM

https://www.google.com...//////////

No, those whom voted Trump in are currently in the minority.

Trump (is currently) loosing the popular vote, and if you wanted to REALLY split hairs, the majority of people that voted in the election voted for some one other than Trump.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 4:03:08 PM
At 11/9/2016 3:53:42 PM, slo1 wrote:

The whole 5 of them? I see it almost daily from conservatives on my Facebook feed. Christmas is a specially good time for it.

oh ok since you saw it on face book, my mistake it clearly reflects on the average American.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 4:29:44 PM

What makes you think we want Americans flooding our country? Besides, we are not Mexico and we don't have an open border and we have immigration laws. Stay in your own country and make it great again.

Is that why the Mayor of Halifax, Nova Scotia is encouraging Americans to come to Halifax and spending thousands of dollars on immigration add campaigns to bring Americans in.

No open border eh, is that why I an come to Canada on a drivers license from New York state? Go eat your poutine, aboot
Archaholic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 5:14:30 PM
At 11/9/2016 4:29:44 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Is that why the Mayor of Halifax, Nova Scotia is encouraging Americans to come to Halifax and spending thousands of dollars on immigration add campaigns to bring Americans in.

No open border eh, is that why I an come to Canada on a drivers license from New York state? Go eat your poutine, aboot

I would like to know how easy is for an US citizen to inmigrate to Canada. I've heard Canada has more strict migration policies than US.

And I don't see why americans should be worried about it. Who should be really concerned are the illegal inmigrants.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 5:21:48 PM
At 11/9/2016 5:14:30 PM, Archaholic wrote:

I would like to know how easy is for an US citizen to inmigrate to Canada. I've heard Canada has more strict migration policies than US.

And I don't see why americans should be worried about it. Who should be really concerned are the illegal inmigrants.

It may depend on the person, but many foreign doctors go to Canada because it's much easier to get into the U.S. from Canada, I have first hand and personal knowledge of this. But I believe it's much easier to get into Canada than the U.S. from other countries.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 5:28:05 PM
At 11/9/2016 5:21:48 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

It may depend on the person, but many foreign doctors go to Canada because it's much easier to get into the U.S. from Canada, I have first hand and personal knowledge of this. But I believe it's much easier to get into Canada than the U.S. from other countries.

It's way easier to come to Canada because they have a severe shortage of doctors and other professionals because they all move to the USA once they get established in their fields. And the reason for that is because Canada will take half your money in tax and because the weather is arctic. 6 months of winter and the warmest place is Toronto or Vancouver, the rest you might as well stay indoors for 6 months unless you enjoy skiing or other winter sports.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 6:32:12 PM
At 11/9/2016 5:28:05 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/9/2016 5:21:48 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

It's way easier to come to Canada because they have a severe shortage of doctors and other professionals because they all move to the USA once they get established in their fields. And the reason for that is because Canada will take half your money in tax and because the weather is arctic. 6 months of winter and the warmest place is Toronto or Vancouver, the rest you might as well stay indoors for 6 months unless you enjoy skiing or other winter sports.

that's true I think all the ones I have known came from Toronto, few even went back, though I think it was because their families were still there.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 8:53:05 PM
At 11/9/2016 4:03:08 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/9/2016 3:53:42 PM, slo1 wrote:

oh ok since you saw it on face book, my mistake it clearly reflects on the average American.

What are you saying? My peeps arn't average americans? Don't be in denial. It is very common for those leaning right to make a statement and add if don't like it leave.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 8:59:59 PM

according to the popular vote that is still not a fact, and Canadas immigration website crashed for that reason
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 9:09:43 PM

Remember. The last time we had a good Republican President left the White House in 1988.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 12:21:15 AM

You have to have a passport now, thanks to 911. I can go to the U.S. any time I want and vise versa for Americans. It doesn't make you an immigrant. Huh?
TheGirlWithNoIdentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 12:32:03 AM
Well, according to google, Hillary Clinton had 1% more of the popular vote than Trump . . . and google knows everything
I would but I heard the Canadian immigration website crashed.
Obviously, you can quote me on that. I just said it. -Tony Stark