Jump to topic:

People are still not over it.

Scruggs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 3:23:33 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
It started with "he will never win the primary." He did. Then it was "he will never win the presidency." He did. Now it is "well, he won't be a good job." How many times do people have to be proven wrong by this dude? As he has said all along, WE ARE GONNA WIN!
"If a man does not put himself in the attitude of a sinner, his prayer will not be heard before God." A brother asked him, "what is a sinful soul?" And St. Abba Moses replied, "Everyone who bears his own sins, and does not consider those of his companion."
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 3:30:56 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 3:23:33 PM, Scruggs wrote:
It started with "he will never win the primary." He did. Then it was "he will never win the presidency." He did. Now it is "well, he won't be a good job." How many times do people have to be proven wrong by this dude? As he has said all along, WE ARE GONNA WIN!

I wouldn't put the horse before the carriage. I voted for him and have great hopes for his Presidency, however as a successful salesman he is good at selling himself. Actions that follow those words are another story, only time will tell if he's able to do the non-politician thing here.

He threaded such an impossible line here to pull this off. He managed to hype up the media with buzz words that they latched onto, which gave him free press and allowed him to catapult himself above the other 17 politicians in the primary race. His rhetoric that got him the free press was almost his downfall in the General Election, with a bit of help from the FBI and Wikileaks(And Russia if you believe that nonsense) he pulled of a success by a narrow margin.

I hope my original assertion that there are two Trumps, a more centered Trump who received the Ivy league education vs the TV show personality that he capitalized on in order to get free press and publicity(albeit bad publicity).