Jump to topic:

TRUMP WINS lN A LANDSLIDE

RonPaulConservative
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 4:03:09 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
I counted all of the electorates that he won, including the states where he has won but they didn't call it yet, he got 306 electoral votes, Hillary got 232, this means that Trump won 56.9% of the electoral vote and Hillary only won 43.1%, that's a 13.8% win, double digits folks. And Yahoo said that he would lose in a massive landslide, but apparently people like the shady businessman who says racist things more then the felon sex offender who has committed multiple cases of treason against the United States, and who wasn't even the legitimate nominee of the Democratic Party.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 4:09:52 PM
At 11/9/2016 4:03:09 PM, RonPaulConservative wrote:
I counted all of the electorates that he won, including the states where he has won but they didn't call it yet, he got 306 electoral votes, Hillary got 232, this means that Trump won 56.9% of the electoral vote and Hillary only won 43.1%, that's a 13.8% win, double digits folks. And Yahoo said that he would lose in a massive landslide, but apparently people like the shady businessman who says racist things more then the felon sex offender who has committed multiple cases of treason against the United States, and who wasn't even the legitimate nominee of the Democratic Party.

Um... You do know he is down in the popular vote, right? This is no landslide. Its lots of things, a national disgrace for sure, but not a landslide.
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 4:11:24 PM
At 11/9/2016 4:09:52 PM, TBR wrote:

Um... You do know he is down in the popular vote, right? This is no landslide. Its lots of things, a national disgrace for sure, but not a landslide.

That's okay, subtract the voter/election fraud and he wins. 150k absentee ballots in Broward County, FL alone.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com......

Then, you look around Pennsylvania and the 168k vote lead she has so far without the tallies in from republican states such as UT, AZ, AK isn't significant.
RonPaulConservative
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 6:34:57 PM

Because we rejected the felon sex offender Hillary Clinton? No- that's if we actually elected her, but America made the right choice fortunately. Besides, if we didn't count those illegal immigrants, dead people, non-existent people, and people who voted 2,3,10,100 times each, I doubt Hillary would have gotten 1 million votes.
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 6:44:08 PM

Actually Trump lost this election in terms of the popular vote, receiving 47. 5% of the total vote in comparison to Clinton who got 47. 7% of the vote. In other words he is president despite receiving fewer votes as a direct result of the flawed electoral system.
RonPaulConservative
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 7:33:49 PM
Actually Trump lost this election in terms of the popular vote, receiving 47. 5% of the total vote in comparison to Clinton who got 47. 7% of the vote. In other words he is president despite receiving fewer votes as a direct result of the flawed electoral system.

No, he won both the popular vote and the electoral vote, they just rigged the machines for Hillary, allowed illegal immigrants to vote, and hundreds of dead people cast their ballots for Hillary Clinton, if you were to not count such illegim=timate votes, he would have beaten hillary in the popular vote by an even bigger landslide.
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 7:38:27 PM
At 11/9/2016 7:33:49 PM, RonPaulConservative wrote:

No, he won both the popular vote and the electoral vote, they just rigged the machines for Hillary, allowed illegal immigrants to vote, and hundreds of dead people cast their ballots for Hillary Clinton, if you were to not count such illegim=timate votes, he would have beaten hillary in the popular vote by an even bigger landslide.

Your unsubstantiated claim is utter nonsense. I could make counter claims of the exact same nature alleging the election was rigged in favour of Trump.
1Percenter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 8:06:16 PM
At 11/9/2016 6:44:08 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

She only pulled ahead when they started counting California. Trump won the popular vote all night with the rest of the country. Why should the entire nation's President depend on a handful of urban centers?
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 8:08:23 PM

You are legit retarded arent you?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 8:09:49 PM
At 11/9/2016 7:38:27 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

Your unsubstantiated claim is utter nonsense. I could make counter claims of the exact same nature alleging the election was rigged in favour of Trump.

Unsubstantiated?

I already provided evidence for Broward County, FL. 150,000+ absentee ballots filled out illegally. Poll workers were fired already there. Election Fraud isn't a conspiracy theory. I'm sorry you're wrong. that's 150,000 of the 200,000 by the way in a single freaking county. One in a state that she lost by the way.

There were dozens of reports of electioneering and election fraud in Pennsylvania as well. But that's okay if you don't believe it.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 8:10:29 PM
At 11/9/2016 8:06:16 PM, 1Percenter wrote:

She only pulled ahead when they started counting California. Trump won the popular vote all night with the rest of the country. Why should the entire nation's President depend on a handful of urban centers?

Because they are still registered voters who have a say in the election and voted in the election itself, thats why. You cant just discount millions of Californian votes just because they go against the person you were rooting for. Thats grade A stupidity
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

1Percenter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 8:35:29 PM
At 11/9/2016 8:10:29 PM, imabench wrote:
At 11/9/2016 8:06:16 PM, 1Percenter wrote:

Because they are still registered voters who have a say in the election and voted in the election itself, thats why. You cant just discount millions of Californian votes just because they go against the person you were rooting for. Thats grade A stupidity

Their votes counted towards a whopping 55 electoral votes. They weren't discounted.
RonPaulConservative
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 8:40:53 PM

No, you couldn't, because that would be false- there were hundreds of thousands of dead people who voted for Hillary, this is a recorded fact, there were also votes which were flipped to Hillary from trump thanks to George soros's rigged voting machines, and Obama came on tv and said that illegal immigrants should vote.
RonPaulConservative
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 8:41:28 PM

No, you couldn't, because that would be false- there were hundreds of thousands of dead people who voted for Hillary, this is a recorded fact, there were also votes which were flipped to Hillary from trump thanks to George soros's rigged voting machines, and Obama came on TVand said that illegal immigrants should vote.

Fox news admitted that they over sampled democrats when polling people.
mc9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 10:58:19 PM

So pretty much when the facts disagree with you the facts are a conspiracy
RonPaulConservative
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 11:25:07 PM

No, those are not the facts, Obama came out on the news and said that illegal immigrants would decide this election, and that we should let them vote Hillary in. It was on the news that a democrat voted for Hillary 83 times, and that hundreds of dead people voted for Hillary.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 11:31:00 PM
At 11/9/2016 11:25:07 PM, RonPaulConservative wrote:

No, those are not the facts, Obama came out on the news and said that illegal immigrants would decide this election, and that we should let them vote Hillary in. It was on the news that a democrat voted for Hillary 83 times, and that hundreds of dead people voted for Hillary.

Yet another example of the fine minds that voted Trump.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 11:32:50 PM
losing popular vote = winning in a landslide

It is funny how wrong the conventional wisdom was, though. Clinton supposedly had a "blue wall" in the electoral college that Trump could not penetrate. In reality, he LOST the popular vote and still won an extremely solid electoral college victory
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
mc9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 11:36:52 PM
At 11/9/2016 11:25:07 PM, RonPaulConservative wrote:

And isn't it funny how that never happened and you have no proof for any of your claims on this thread
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 11:36:54 PM
At 11/9/2016 11:32:50 PM, thett3 wrote:

Yes, the OP is delusional.

It is funny how wrong the conventional wisdom was, though. Clinton supposedly had a "blue wall" in the electoral college that Trump could not penetrate. In reality, he LOST the popular vote and still won an extremely solid electoral college victory

Indeed. The significance of this moment can't be lost on either party. There is a part of me that the Trump we see in office will be the Trump I knew of from back in the 80s and 90s, who was basically a pro-business conservative who just wanted to make money and keep transaction costs (like those which result from conflict about social issues) down.

I get the sense that his loss of the popular vote will restrain him from doing something egregiously stupid like going after the gays, or the blacks. I think he has to build the wall, but a physical structure can't be racist; it's just an instrument to create jobs, in an economy that needs some government stimulus.
Tsar of DDO
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 11:48:20 PM
At 11/9/2016 11:36:54 PM, YYW wrote:

I'm surprised that nobody seems to be making much of a fuss about Trump losing the popular vote

Indeed. The significance of this moment can't be lost on either party.

It's interesting because if Trump had actually won the popular vote even slightly his electoral victory would be even bigger. He lost New Hampshire by around 1000 votes, Minnesota by 1.5 points, and Nevada, Colorado and Maine statewide by around 2 points. It's completely conceivable that he could've won all of those with even a small popular vote victory.

We really need to rethink who the electoral college favors. The "blue wall" theory is TOTALLY bunk

There is a part of me that the Trump we see in office will be the Trump I knew of from back in the 80s and 90s, who was basically a pro-business conservative who just wanted to make money and keep transaction costs (like those which result from conflict about social issues) down.

I get the sense that his loss of the popular vote will restrain him from doing something egregiously stupid like going after the gays, or the blacks. I think he has to build the wall, but a physical structure can't be racist; it's just an instrument to create jobs, in an economy that needs some government stimulus.

I hope he governs well. I know you were extremely turned off by the Mike Pence pick, which is understandable, but I've never seen any animus against gays by Trump. I could see him calling in the national guard to suppress a BLM riot, but there's no way his nationwide "Stop and frisk" will pass. I'd be shocked if he even pursued it. He will appoint conservative Supreme Court justices but I SERIOUSLY doubt that the gay marriage decision will ever be overturned
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 11:53:33 PM
At 11/9/2016 11:48:20 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 11/9/2016 11:36:54 PM, YYW wrote:

I'm surprised that nobody seems to be making much of a fuss about Trump losing the popular vote

Democrats are recovering. Republicans don't want to talk about it. Republicans (well, the establishment rank and file) are doing everything they can to make it seem like this is their mandate and not Trump's. This is a mistake. Trump won. No Republican won.

Indeed. The significance of this moment can't be lost on either party.

It's interesting because if Trump had actually won the popular vote even slightly his electoral victory would be even bigger. He lost New Hampshire by around 1000 votes, Minnesota by 1.5 points, and Nevada, Colorado and Maine statewide by around 2 points. It's completely conceivable that he could've won all of those with even a small popular vote victory.

We really need to rethink who the electoral college favors. The "blue wall" theory is TOTALLY bunk

It is now.

There is a part of me that the Trump we see in office will be the Trump I knew of from back in the 80s and 90s, who was basically a pro-business conservative who just wanted to make money and keep transaction costs (like those which result from conflict about social issues) down.

I hope he governs well. I know you were extremely turned off by the Mike Pence pick, which is understandable, but I've never seen any animus against gays by Trump. I could see him calling in the national guard to suppress a BLM riot, but there's no way his nationwide "Stop and frisk" will pass. I'd be shocked if he even pursued it. He will appoint conservative Supreme Court justices but I SERIOUSLY doubt that the gay marriage decision will ever be overturned

I hope he stays alive, and well. I want him to have the best Doctors, on this earth. His life is now the most important thing to preserve. Donald Trump scares me much less than Mike Pence.
Tsar of DDO
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 12:10:02 AM
At 11/9/2016 11:53:33 PM, YYW wrote:

I don't know much about Pence, so would you mind telling me why you don't like him? Just wondering. :)
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Politics2016
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 12:17:30 AM
There actually was some voter fraud. An old friend of mine from Atlanta said that when he went to vote, they wouldn't let him. They said he did an absentee ballot, which he did not.
RonPaulConservative
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 12:27:42 AM

They rigged the popular vote.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 12:46:18 AM
At 11/10/2016 12:27:42 AM, RonPaulConservative wrote:

They rigged the popular vote but they couldn't come up with ~100,000 votes to keep Michigan, Pennslyvania, and Wisconsin blue?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 1:02:27 AM
At 11/10/2016 12:10:02 AM, ColeTrain wrote:

I don't know much about Pence, so would you mind telling me why you don't like him? Just wondering. :)

Google Mike Pence and LGBT and Indiana. Read the results. That's why I don't like him.
Tsar of DDO
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 1:06:33 AM
At 11/10/2016 1:02:27 AM, YYW wrote:
At 11/10/2016 12:10:02 AM, ColeTrain wrote:

Google Mike Pence and LGBT and Indiana. Read the results. That's why I don't like him.

Add periods for Pence
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 1:06:56 AM
At 11/10/2016 12:46:18 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 11/10/2016 12:27:42 AM, RonPaulConservative wrote:

They rigged the popular vote but they couldn't come up with ~100,000 votes to keep Michigan, Pennslyvania, and Wisconsin blue?

Im starting to question if this guy was dropped on his head as a baby, or if he was spiked into the ground Gronkowski style.