Jump to topic:

Canada is the 51 state of USA

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 4:38:25 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Everyone in Canada will be in an uproar all offended over this statement but it's true they just don't want to admit it.

In Canada all football fans watch the NFL, there is a Canadian football league with 7 teams, 2 with the same name Roughriders, how creative, but nobody watches that league, everyone follows the NFL, Hockey is supposed to be a Canadian game yet when has a Canadian team won the cup....ohh right back in 1993, in fact has a Canadian team even made the playoffs last year.....crickets

A lot of Canadians come down to Florida, thank you for the tourism, I don't ever hear an American saying, I'm going to Winnipeg for vacation. Canadians watch all American television, American music, cross border shop.

Just admit it Canadians, you are part of the USA, even if you do say aboot.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 5:20:18 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 4:38:25 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Everyone in Canada will be in an uproar all offended over this statement but it's true they just don't want to admit it.

Nah, we're closer to a vassal.

In Canada all football fans watch the NFL, there is a Canadian football league with 7 teams, 2 with the same name Roughriders, how creative, but nobody watches that league, everyone follows the NFL.

The second Rough Rider's team went bankrupt a decade ago. It was recently replaced by the team with an innovative name - the Red Blacks (I kid you not).

Anyway, US football is boring and I never watch it. The CFL is actually a faster paced more enjoyable game.

Hockey is supposed to be a Canadian game yet when has a Canadian team won the cup....ohh right back in 1993, in fact has a Canadian team even made the playoffs last year.....crickets

Hockey players are among our best exports to the US.

A lot of Canadians come down to Florida, thank you for the tourism, I don't ever hear an American saying, I'm going to Winnipeg for vacation. Canadians watch all American television, American music, cross border shop.

You misunderstand our political ambition. Florida is a swing state due to our elite and secret octogenarian political army core. We brought down Hillary, and we can bring you down too.

Just admit it Canadians, you are part of the USA, even if you do say aboot.

Nah, we're just happy to make you think so... eh.