Total Posts:58|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Trump's Win Meant : Get the Nig@er Out

Fatihah
Posts: 7,747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 5:06:31 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
Some say it was about change and they were dissatisfied with the last 8 years. Yet Obama won twice and was very popular, so that does not hold for me.

They say it was because Hilary Clinton represented the same flawed politics and they wanted change, yet again, Trump didn't even have a specific laid out plan and Hilary for the most part was claiming to continue the same policies of Obama that got him to win two terms and made him popular. So that reason does not hold for me as well.

What I see is that people did in fact want change. The question is "Did you look at who they wanted to lead the change?" A man who slandered Blacks and other minorities, women, Muslims, disabled people, had no sound policies, refused to tax the rich or increase minimum wages , and on top of all of that ......"he is a rich white man".

The only people who would believe that this type of man represents the best way forward for change...are white supremacists. His whole campaign was against and slandered everyone except... the White elite.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 5:12:15 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 5:06:31 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Some say it was about change and they were dissatisfied with the last 8 years. Yet Obama won twice and was very popular, so that does not hold for me.

They say it was because Hilary Clinton represented the same flawed politics and they wanted change, yet again, Trump didn't even have a specific laid out plan and Hilary for the most part was claiming to continue the same policies of Obama that got him to win two terms and made him popular. So that reason does not hold for me as well.

What I see is that people did in fact want change. The question is "Did you look at who they wanted to lead the change?" A man who slandered Blacks and other minorities, women, Muslims, disabled people, had no sound policies, refused to tax the rich or increase minimum wages , and on top of all of that ......"he is a rich white man".

The only people who would believe that this type of man represents the best way forward for change...are white supremacists. His whole campaign was against and slandered everyone except... the White elite.

Are you saying that the majority of Americans are white supremacists?
kevin24018
Posts: 1,893
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 5:14:00 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 5:12:15 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/9/2016 5:06:31 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Some say it was about change and they were dissatisfied with the last 8 years. Yet Obama won twice and was very popular, so that does not hold for me.

They say it was because Hilary Clinton represented the same flawed politics and they wanted change, yet again, Trump didn't even have a specific laid out plan and Hilary for the most part was claiming to continue the same policies of Obama that got him to win two terms and made him popular. So that reason does not hold for me as well.

What I see is that people did in fact want change. The question is "Did you look at who they wanted to lead the change?" A man who slandered Blacks and other minorities, women, Muslims, disabled people, had no sound policies, refused to tax the rich or increase minimum wages , and on top of all of that ......"he is a rich white man".

The only people who would believe that this type of man represents the best way forward for change...are white supremacists. His whole campaign was against and slandered everyone except... the White elite.

Are you saying that the majority of Americans are white supremacists?

don't entertain his stupidity or brain damage, not sure which.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 5:15:55 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 5:12:15 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Are you saying that the majority of Americans are white supremacists?

Response: I'm saying that the White supremacists won the election.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 5:22:27 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 5:15:55 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/9/2016 5:12:15 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Are you saying that the majority of Americans are white supremacists?

Response: I'm saying that the White supremacists won the election.

Last time I checked Donald Trump had hair, not a shaved head with swastikas tattooed on it.
Peepette
Posts: 1,238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 5:28:57 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 5:06:31 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Some say it was about change and they were dissatisfied with the last 8 years. Yet Obama won twice and was very popular, so that does not hold for me.

They say it was because Hilary Clinton represented the same flawed politics and they wanted change, yet again, Trump didn't even have a specific laid out plan and Hilary for the most part was claiming to continue the same policies of Obama that got him to win two terms and made him popular. So that reason does not hold for me as well.

What I see is that people did in fact want change. The question is "Did you look at who they wanted to lead the change?" A man who slandered Blacks and other minorities, women, Muslims, disabled people, had no sound policies, refused to tax the rich or increase minimum wages , and on top of all of that ......"he is a rich white man".

The only people who would believe that this type of man represents the best way forward for change...are white supremacists. His whole campaign was against and slandered everyone except... the White elite.

Bigotry is founded upon ignorance and arrogance, which you posses a great deal of. (mic drop)
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 5:29:05 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
This is ridiculous; him winning had no relation to Obama being black--if all Americans wanted to vote exclusively on the basis of having a *white* president, Hillary may just well have won.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 5:37:48 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 5:29:05 PM, Emilrose wrote:
This is ridiculous; him winning had no relation to Obama being black--if all Americans wanted to vote exclusively on the basis of having a *white* president, Hillary may just well have won.

No, but it is ridiculous to ignore support for Trump from the nastiest people America has to offer.
Robkwoods
Posts: 576
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 5:40:33 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 5:06:31 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Some say it was about change and they were dissatisfied with the last 8 years. Yet Obama won twice and was very popular, so that does not hold for me.

I knew a guy in high school, who was super popular. However by all objective means and subjective opinions he was an assh@t.

They say it was because Hilary Clinton represented the same flawed politics and they wanted change, yet again, Trump didn't even have a specific laid out plan and Hilary for the most part was claiming to continue the same policies of Obama that got him to win two terms and made him popular. So that reason does not hold for me as well.

None of Obama polices are popular. That is why Republicans took the House and Senate in YEAR 2 of his presidency. He as a person is cool, but his ideology is seriously flawed.

What I see is that people did in fact want change. The question is "Did you look at who they wanted to lead the change?" A man who slandered Blacks and other minorities, women, Muslims, disabled people, had no sound policies, refused to tax the rich or increase minimum wages , and on top of all of that ......"he is a rich white man".

He told blacks the truth about what democratic policies have done to their community, that is not slander. He said you don't get to be here illegally, not slander. Women are not oppressed. He as most Americans don't think Islamic and American culture are compatible, not slander. He has said many stupid things, but they are just that stupid. Increasing tax on the rich is a failed policy. Minimum wage has severe trade-offs, of which tend to harshly effect poor minorities. Obama is a rich black man, what is your point?

The only people who would believe that this type of man represents the best way forward for change...are white supremacists. His whole campaign was against and slandered everyone except... the White elite.

Hilary thinks black people are too stupid to get a voter id.
Mister_Man
Posts: 62
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 5:47:29 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 5:06:31 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Some say it was about change and they were dissatisfied with the last 8 years. Yet Obama won twice and was very popular, so that does not hold for me.

They say it was because Hilary Clinton represented the same flawed politics and they wanted change, yet again, Trump didn't even have a specific laid out plan and Hilary for the most part was claiming to continue the same policies of Obama that got him to win two terms and made him popular. So that reason does not hold for me as well.

What I see is that people did in fact want change. The question is "Did you look at who they wanted to lead the change?" A man who slandered Blacks and other minorities, women, Muslims, disabled people, had no sound policies, refused to tax the rich or increase minimum wages , and on top of all of that ......"he is a rich white man".

The only people who would believe that this type of man represents the best way forward for change...are white supremacists. His whole campaign was against and slandered everyone except... the White elite.

I guess white supremacists don't want war with Russia. I guess they want a leader who knows how to handle classified documents. I guess they want a leader who won't funnel land exchange money with Syria and Iraq and other countries of the like. I guess they want a leader who won't be bought out by special interests the day after election night. I guess they have a brain.

Your only argument is "HURR DURR WHITE MAN SAY RUDE THINGS."

Go cry in your safe space for four years.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 6:40:26 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 5:47:29 PM, Mister_Man wrote:
At 11/9/2016 5:06:31 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Some say it was about change and they were dissatisfied with the last 8 years. Yet Obama won twice and was very popular, so that does not hold for me.

They say it was because Hilary Clinton represented the same flawed politics and they wanted change, yet again, Trump didn't even have a specific laid out plan and Hilary for the most part was claiming to continue the same policies of Obama that got him to win two terms and made him popular. So that reason does not hold for me as well.

What I see is that people did in fact want change. The question is "Did you look at who they wanted to lead the change?" A man who slandered Blacks and other minorities, women, Muslims, disabled people, had no sound policies, refused to tax the rich or increase minimum wages , and on top of all of that ......"he is a rich white man".

The only people who would believe that this type of man represents the best way forward for change...are white supremacists. His whole campaign was against and slandered everyone except... the White elite.

I guess white supremacists don't want war with Russia. I guess they want a leader who knows how to handle classified documents. I guess they want a leader who won't funnel land exchange money with Syria and Iraq and other countries of the like. I guess they want a leader who won't be bought out by special interests the day after election night. I guess they have a brain.

Your only argument is "HURR DURR WHITE MAN SAY RUDE THINGS."

Go cry in your safe space for four years.

He is already crying, maybe he should move to Canada
Mister_Man
Posts: 62
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 6:54:02 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 6:40:26 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/9/2016 5:47:29 PM, Mister_Man wrote:
At 11/9/2016 5:06:31 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Some say it was about change and they were dissatisfied with the last 8 years. Yet Obama won twice and was very popular, so that does not hold for me.

They say it was because Hilary Clinton represented the same flawed politics and they wanted change, yet again, Trump didn't even have a specific laid out plan and Hilary for the most part was claiming to continue the same policies of Obama that got him to win two terms and made him popular. So that reason does not hold for me as well.

What I see is that people did in fact want change. The question is "Did you look at who they wanted to lead the change?" A man who slandered Blacks and other minorities, women, Muslims, disabled people, had no sound policies, refused to tax the rich or increase minimum wages , and on top of all of that ......"he is a rich white man".

The only people who would believe that this type of man represents the best way forward for change...are white supremacists. His whole campaign was against and slandered everyone except... the White elite.

I guess white supremacists don't want war with Russia. I guess they want a leader who knows how to handle classified documents. I guess they want a leader who won't funnel land exchange money with Syria and Iraq and other countries of the like. I guess they want a leader who won't be bought out by special interests the day after election night. I guess they have a brain.

Your only argument is "HURR DURR WHITE MAN SAY RUDE THINGS."

Go cry in your safe space for four years.

He is already crying, maybe he should move to Canada

I don't want people like him up here. It's bad enough our government is full of liberal cuck idiots. Hopefully Trump will have some kind of influence on us.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 6:58:28 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
I don't want people like him up here. It's bad enough our government is full of liberal cuck idiots. Hopefully Trump will have some kind of influence on us.

C'mon the majority voted in Justin Trudeau, and Cathleen Winn is trying to pay back the 3 billion back from the gas plant debacle by raising your hydro bill. They are trying (being sarcastic)
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 7:02:07 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 5:06:31 PM, Fatihah wrote:
A man who slandered Blacks and other minorities, women, Muslims, disabled people...

News to me. Links?
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 7:06:16 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 7:02:07 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 11/9/2016 5:06:31 PM, Fatihah wrote:
A man who slandered Blacks and other minorities, women, Muslims, disabled people...

News to me. Links?

Yes I would like to see those links as well...........all of a sudden there are no comments from the Fatihah camp, apology accepted
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 7:50:56 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 5:37:48 PM, TBR wrote:
At 11/9/2016 5:29:05 PM, Emilrose wrote:
This is ridiculous; him winning had no relation to Obama being black--if all Americans wanted to vote exclusively on the basis of having a *white* president, Hillary may just well have won.

No, but it is ridiculous to ignore support for Trump from the nastiest people America has to offer.

Obviously some of them are nasty, but you can't simply place his entire support base within that category. People were taken in for different reasons; his pledges to cut taxes and the constant rhetoric about creating jobs were likely big selling points.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 7:55:03 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 7:50:56 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 11/9/2016 5:37:48 PM, TBR wrote:
At 11/9/2016 5:29:05 PM, Emilrose wrote:
This is ridiculous; him winning had no relation to Obama being black--if all Americans wanted to vote exclusively on the basis of having a *white* president, Hillary may just well have won.

No, but it is ridiculous to ignore support for Trump from the nastiest people America has to offer.

Obviously some of them are nasty, but you can't simply place his entire support base within that category. People were taken in for different reasons; his pledges to cut taxes and the constant rhetoric about creating jobs were likely big selling points.

I don't disagree, however, being the best fitting president for every KKK member, and other people I would call deplorable does not give him a pass. He is a nasty fu@k regardless of the exact percentage of voters who supported or other idiotic reasons.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 8:03:16 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 5:06:31 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Some say it was about change and they were dissatisfied with the last 8 years. Yet Obama won twice and was very popular, so that does not hold for me.

They say it was because Hilary Clinton represented the same flawed politics and they wanted change, yet again, Trump didn't even have a specific laid out plan and Hilary for the most part was claiming to continue the same policies of Obama that got him to win two terms and made him popular. So that reason does not hold for me as well.

What I see is that people did in fact want change. The question is "Did you look at who they wanted to lead the change?" A man who slandered Blacks and other minorities, women, Muslims, disabled people, had no sound policies, refused to tax the rich or increase minimum wages , and on top of all of that ......"he is a rich white man".

Sorry but increasing taxes on the rich and the minimum wage sounds like an awful idea to many.

And I haven't seen ANY evidence what so ever to suggest Trump is a racist, misogynist, bigot, whatever.

In fact, your endorsement of Islamic law makes you even more bigoted than any Trump supporter.

The only people who would believe that this type of man represents the best way forward for change...are white supremacists. His whole campaign was against and slandered everyone except... the White elite.

Hurr durr, Trump supporters are rasis!

Sorry but this regressive left-wing rhetoric really isn't helping the cause. Trump has done nothing to prove he supports white supremacy, and he may in fact improve living conditions for minorities.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 11:36:28 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 5:28:57 PM, Peepette wrote:

Bigotry is founded upon ignorance and arrogance, which you posses a great deal of. (mic drop)

Response: Retarded people reply with the same words in your response (Gets the straight-jacket).
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 12:12:04 AM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 5:06:31 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Some say it was about change and they were dissatisfied with the last 8 years. Yet Obama won twice and was very popular, so that does not hold for me.

They say it was because Hilary Clinton represented the same flawed politics and they wanted change, yet again, Trump didn't even have a specific laid out plan and Hilary for the most part was claiming to continue the same policies of Obama that got him to win two terms and made him popular. So that reason does not hold for me as well.

What I see is that people did in fact want change. The question is "Did you look at who they wanted to lead the change?" A man who slandered Blacks and other minorities, women, Muslims, disabled people, had no sound policies, refused to tax the rich or increase minimum wages , and on top of all of that ......"he is a rich white man".

The only people who would believe that this type of man represents the best way forward for change...are white supremacists. His whole campaign was against and slandered everyone except... the White elite.

Do you honestly believe you can say what you want about white people and it doesn't make you racist? You're the worst kind-the type that hides behind their minority status.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 12:13:19 AM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 5:15:55 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/9/2016 5:12:15 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Are you saying that the majority of Americans are white supremacists?

Response: I'm saying that the White supremacists won the election.

Well, OK. White supremacy is far preferable to muslim supremacy.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 12:14:51 AM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 6:40:26 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/9/2016 5:47:29 PM, Mister_Man wrote:
At 11/9/2016 5:06:31 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Some say it was about change and they were dissatisfied with the last 8 years. Yet Obama won twice and was very popular, so that does not hold for me.

They say it was because Hilary Clinton represented the same flawed politics and they wanted change, yet again, Trump didn't even have a specific laid out plan and Hilary for the most part was claiming to continue the same policies of Obama that got him to win two terms and made him popular. So that reason does not hold for me as well.

What I see is that people did in fact want change. The question is "Did you look at who they wanted to lead the change?" A man who slandered Blacks and other minorities, women, Muslims, disabled people, had no sound policies, refused to tax the rich or increase minimum wages , and on top of all of that ......"he is a rich white man".

The only people who would believe that this type of man represents the best way forward for change...are white supremacists. His whole campaign was against and slandered everyone except... the White elite.

I guess white supremacists don't want war with Russia. I guess they want a leader who knows how to handle classified documents. I guess they want a leader who won't funnel land exchange money with Syria and Iraq and other countries of the like. I guess they want a leader who won't be bought out by special interests the day after election night. I guess they have a brain.

Your only argument is "HURR DURR WHITE MAN SAY RUDE THINGS."

Go cry in your safe space for four years.

He is already crying, maybe he should move to Canada

We won't take him. We at least have border control. he's yours to deal with.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 12:33:21 AM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 5:06:31 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Some say it was about change and they were dissatisfied with the last 8 years. Yet Obama won twice and was very popular, so that does not hold for me.

They say it was because Hilary Clinton represented the same flawed politics and they wanted change, yet again, Trump didn't even have a specific laid out plan and Hilary for the most part was claiming to continue the same policies of Obama that got him to win two terms and made him popular. So that reason does not hold for me as well.

What I see is that people did in fact want change. The question is "Did you look at who they wanted to lead the change?" A man who slandered Blacks and other minorities, women, Muslims, disabled people, had no sound policies, refused to tax the rich or increase minimum wages , and on top of all of that ......"he is a rich white man".

The only people who would believe that this type of man represents the best way forward for change...are white supremacists. His whole campaign was against and slandered everyone except... the White elite.

We can now add racist to pedophile when describing or addressing you.
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 12:36:41 AM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 5:12:15 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/9/2016 5:06:31 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Some say it was about change and they were dissatisfied with the last 8 years. Yet Obama won twice and was very popular, so that does not hold for me.

They say it was because Hilary Clinton represented the same flawed politics and they wanted change, yet again, Trump didn't even have a specific laid out plan and Hilary for the most part was claiming to continue the same policies of Obama that got him to win two terms and made him popular. So that reason does not hold for me as well.

What I see is that people did in fact want change. The question is "Did you look at who they wanted to lead the change?" A man who slandered Blacks and other minorities, women, Muslims, disabled people, had no sound policies, refused to tax the rich or increase minimum wages , and on top of all of that ......"he is a rich white man".

The only people who would believe that this type of man represents the best way forward for change...are white supremacists. His whole campaign was against and slandered everyone except... the White elite.

Are you saying that the majority of Americans are white supremacists?

I believe so yes
#BlackLivesMatter
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 12:38:06 AM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 6:58:28 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
I don't want people like him up here. It's bad enough our government is full of liberal cuck idiots. Hopefully Trump will have some kind of influence on us.


C'mon the majority voted in Justin Trudeau, and Cathleen Winn is trying to pay back the 3 billion back from the gas plant debacle by raising your hydro bill. They are trying (being sarcastic)

Trudeau, the man child, got only 39.5% of the vote. Wynne, the worst so called leader in Canadian history sits at 14% popularity.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 1:48:26 AM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 5:47:29 PM, Mister_Man wrote:

I guess white supremacists don't want war with Russia. I guess they want a leader who knows how to handle classified documents. I guess they want a leader who won't funnel land exchange money with Syria and Iraq and other countries of the like. I guess they want a leader who won't be bought out by special interests the day after election night. I guess they have a brain.

Your only argument is "HURR DURR WHITE MAN SAY RUDE THINGS."

Go cry in your safe space for four years.

Response: They want the nig@er out, which is why they voted for an inexperienced bigoted billionaire with no plan.

Go hide in the corner for fear of being dismantled by any means necessary.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 1:49:56 AM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 7:02:07 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 11/9/2016 5:06:31 PM, Fatihah wrote:
A man who slandered Blacks and other minorities, women, Muslims, disabled people...

News to me. Links?

Response: An inexperienced bigoted white billionaire. No need for a link.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 1:53:09 AM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/9/2016 8:03:16 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Sorry but increasing taxes on the rich and the minimum wage sounds like an awful idea to many.

And I haven't seen ANY evidence what so ever to suggest Trump is a racist, misogynist, bigot, whatever.

In fact, your endorsement of Islamic law makes you even more bigoted than any Trump supporter.

The only people who would believe that this type of man represents the best way forward for change...are white supremacists. His whole campaign was against and slandered everyone except... the White elite.

Hurr durr, Trump supporters are rasis!

Sorry but this regressive left-wing rhetoric really isn't helping the cause. Trump has done nothing to prove he supports white supremacy, and he may in fact improve living conditions for minorities.

Response: If a black person said and did the things he did in his campaign he would never make it out the primary, let alone be president elect. White supremacy supports him so he doesn't have to support it.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,747
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 1:55:01 AM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/10/2016 12:12:04 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

Do you honestly believe you can say what you want about white people and it doesn't make you racist? You're the worst kind-the type that hides behind their minority status.

Response: Says an obvious white supremacist.
vortex86
Posts: 571
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 1:58:49 AM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
I'm sorry that you live your life through this lens. Your victim mentality and racist undertones make you look pretty pathetic. You are part of the reason Trump was elected. You're calling anyone and everyone a white supremacist. Someone on another thread called a gay person that voted for Clinton a racist Republican. You have lost your damn mind and you need to take a good look in the mirror and get the hell over yourself.

There are problems in the US but you aren't doing a damn thing to fix it spreading your hate.