Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Congratulations Donald Trump from a liberal.

Stupidape
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 9:51:01 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
I think what's important now is for all liberals to admit Trump won fair and square and to wish him good luck. Donald Trump spent many long hours campaigning and we need to respect and honor his victory. Antagonizing over that we didn't get things 100% our way won't help any at this point.

At this juncture we need to stand behind our elected candidate with open hearts and minds. Thank you for winning this election fairly, I may not agree with your views, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you have our country's best interests at heart. Good luck Donald Trump.

I encourage other liberals to congratulate Trump in this thread.
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 9:54:47 PM
At 11/9/2016 9:51:01 PM, Stupidape wrote:
I think what's important now is for all liberals to admit Trump won fair and square and to wish him good luck. Donald Trump spent many long hours campaigning and we need to respect and honor his victory. Antagonizing over that we didn't get things 100% our way won't help any at this point.

At this juncture we need to stand behind our elected candidate with open hearts and minds. Thank you for winning this election fairly, I may not agree with your views, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you have our country's best interests at heart. Good luck Donald Trump.

He absolutely won fair and square; I congratulate him, wish him well, and hope more than I've hoped for anything, that I am wrong in my opinion of him and how he will do.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 10:01:00 PM

Technically Clinton is winning the popular vote, which would mean Trump won almost entirely because of the electoral college
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
mc9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 10:10:27 PM
At 11/9/2016 10:01:00 PM, imabench wrote:

Technically Clinton is winning the popular vote, which would mean Trump won almost entirely because of the electoral college

RIGGED nac
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 10:18:48 PM

You're a decent lefty. Too bad there aren't a lot more of you.
Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 10:19:00 PM

Trump won fair and square according to the election laws of this country. A shocking number of the American populace has spoken loud and clear-- democracy in action. Trump was gracious in victory, too.

Now, on to the business of leading this nation and hopefully repairing the sharp divide...
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
Genius_Intellect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 11:30:45 PM
At 11/9/2016 10:01:00 PM, imabench wrote:

So what? The rules state that Trump won. Whether the rules were "fair" is a non-issue.
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2016 11:45:05 PM

*sighs* I suppose I should...Congrats Trump. What we have to do now is work hard to repair our divided communities.
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 1:13:55 AM

I'm not certain that it is important to admit it was fair and square. He is a proven habitual liar. It is important to admit he won and should be afforded a peaceful transition, something that he and his supporters would not admit the importance of should Hillary have one.

Now is not the time to roll over. Now is the time to let him get in office and continue vigilance so he does not commit grave errors such as defaulting on debt.

He already said he is going to move the Israel embassy to Jerusalem, which is largely symbolic versus practical and could very well put our men and women as well as citizens oversees and at home for greater risk of terrorist threat.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 1:35:24 AM
At 11/10/2016 1:13:55 AM, slo1 wrote:

I'm not certain that it is important to admit it was fair and square. He is a proven habitual liar. It is important to admit he won and should be afforded a peaceful transition, something that he and his supporters would not admit the importance of should Hillary have one.

Now is not the time to roll over. Now is the time to let him get in office and continue vigilance so he does not commit grave errors such as defaulting on debt.

He already said he is going to move the Israel embassy to Jerusalem, which is largely symbolic versus practical and could very well put our men and women as well as citizens oversees and at home for greater risk of terrorist threat.

Never give up the fight Slo!