Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Racism is not Rising, Corporatism is Falling.

Fernyx
Posts: 309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 2:11:37 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Trump under performed Romney and was about on par with McCain.
Hillary lost some 10 million votes as opposed to Obama.
This was not a nationalistic rise in white nationalism, it was a fall of corporatism, this is evident by the rise of Sanders as well. America is no more racist now, people dislike the establishment more.

https://twitter.com...
xus00HAY
Posts: 1,382
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 2:36:14 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
No its because people are fed up with the liberals and the liberals in the news business that have been lying to them.
For example Trump being racist . He doesn't want to build a wall because they are of a different race and that is why he wants to keep them out, he was talking about only the Mexicans who don't obey our laws. Hillary said what he really wanted was to make America hate again. This is from the imagination of democrats who want to win an election.
The problem is a government that was run by a democrat was doing a lousy job.
Quadrunner
Posts: 1,101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 4:01:48 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/10/2016 2:36:14 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
No its because people are fed up with the liberals and the liberals in the news business that have been lying to them.
For example Trump being racist . He doesn't want to build a wall because they are of a different race and that is why he wants to keep them out, he was talking about only the Mexicans who don't obey our laws. Hillary said what he really wanted was to make America hate again. This is from the imagination of democrats who want to win an election.
The problem is a government that was run by a democrat was doing a lousy job.

The executive branch was being run by President Barack Obama, and he was doing a lousy job, so poorly that it hindered much of the government. Blame people, not parties. You can address real problems. Blaming "Democrats" is a bad habit, as it places the problem into the imaginary sphere instead of a realistic one where we can do something about it. Its like blaming white, or brown, or black people, but more socially acceptable. Same principle though.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
Fernyx
Posts: 309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 5:53:40 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/10/2016 4:01:48 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 11/10/2016 2:36:14 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
No its because people are fed up with the liberals and the liberals in the news business that have been lying to them.
For example Trump being racist . He doesn't want to build a wall because they are of a different race and that is why he wants to keep them out, he was talking about only the Mexicans who don't obey our laws. Hillary said what he really wanted was to make America hate again. This is from the imagination of democrats who want to win an election.
The problem is a government that was run by a democrat was doing a lousy job.

The executive branch was being run by President Barack Obama, and he was doing a lousy job, so poorly that it hindered much of the government. Blame people, not parties. You can address real problems. Blaming "Democrats" is a bad habit, as it places the problem into the imaginary sphere instead of a realistic one where we can do something about it. Its like blaming white, or brown, or black people, but more socially acceptable. Same principle though.

If this was the deciding reason, Obama would not have won by a blowout in 2012.
Quadrunner
Posts: 1,101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 6:01:25 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/10/2016 5:53:40 PM, Fernyx wrote:
At 11/10/2016 4:01:48 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 11/10/2016 2:36:14 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
No its because people are fed up with the liberals and the liberals in the news business that have been lying to them.
For example Trump being racist . He doesn't want to build a wall because they are of a different race and that is why he wants to keep them out, he was talking about only the Mexicans who don't obey our laws. Hillary said what he really wanted was to make America hate again. This is from the imagination of democrats who want to win an election.
The problem is a government that was run by a democrat was doing a lousy job.

The executive branch was being run by President Barack Obama, and he was doing a lousy job, so poorly that it hindered much of the government. Blame people, not parties. You can address real problems. Blaming "Democrats" is a bad habit, as it places the problem into the imaginary sphere instead of a realistic one where we can do something about it. Its like blaming white, or brown, or black people, but more socially acceptable. Same principle though.

If this was the deciding reason, Obama would not have won by a blowout in 2012.

I meant reword their statement in example, not providing my own....However, I don't have reason to believe the outcome of a second term presidential election is necessarily indicative of the quality of a president on American soil.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
Fernyx
Posts: 309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 6:04:08 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/10/2016 6:01:25 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 11/10/2016 5:53:40 PM, Fernyx wrote:
At 11/10/2016 4:01:48 PM, Quadrunner wrote:
At 11/10/2016 2:36:14 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
No its because people are fed up with the liberals and the liberals in the news business that have been lying to them.
For example Trump being racist . He doesn't want to build a wall because they are of a different race and that is why he wants to keep them out, he was talking about only the Mexicans who don't obey our laws. Hillary said what he really wanted was to make America hate again. This is from the imagination of democrats who want to win an election.
The problem is a government that was run by a democrat was doing a lousy job.

The executive branch was being run by President Barack Obama, and he was doing a lousy job, so poorly that it hindered much of the government. Blame people, not parties. You can address real problems. Blaming "Democrats" is a bad habit, as it places the problem into the imaginary sphere instead of a realistic one where we can do something about it. Its like blaming white, or brown, or black people, but more socially acceptable. Same principle though.

If this was the deciding reason, Obama would not have won by a blowout in 2012.

I meant reword their statement in example, not providing my own....However, I don't have reason to believe the outcome of a second term presidential election is necessarily indicative of the quality of a president on American soil.

Fair point.
Quadrunner
Posts: 1,101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 6:57:31 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/10/2016 2:11:37 AM, Fernyx wrote:
Trump under performed Romney and was about on par with McCain.
Hillary lost some 10 million votes as opposed to Obama.
This was not a nationalistic rise in white nationalism, it was a fall of corporatism, this is evident by the rise of Sanders as well. America is no more racist now, people dislike the establishment more.

https://twitter.com...

The email scandal was a significant factor in this election, but putting that aside, the reason I didn't vote for Clinton was that, although she basically has a full package as far as a resume goes for office, she couldn't stop making things up about Trump, and the campaign in general. In my attempt at unbiased decision on the election where I put the past behind and focused completely on the campaign, she repeatedly buried herself from my point of view, as she can't maintain sincerity for more then a minute or two in the debates. This raised doubts as to whether I could vote for her in the first place as if she shows no sincerity, I have no way of knowing what she actually stands for, a concerning reality in the face of her foreign policy, and a surrendering of legitimacy towards her criticisms on opponents. I was not concerned about her views on home based policy, as I was pretty sure America would be electing a republican legislature to balance any perceived extremes.

So from my perspective, her campaign image coincides in significance with my view of where I want the nation to go to the point that I seriously consider her vote as her positions are designed to do, nothing against that, but putting all of the dirt aside from this election, she was still impossible for me to vote for. I wanted to vote for her. I really did. I couldn't, as her personal values lead to presentation that tarnished the credibility of her positions. In my case, I think Trump is unqualified, and she was self destructing, entirely responsible for her own loss, which by most sane predictions going into this election should not have occurred against Trump. Another republican maybe, but not Trump. All she had to do was remain composed and professional, be the bigger person and she could have coasted to presidency and she lied, and lied, and lied projecting the image she needed to be instead of living it.

So, I'm not going to say that's THE factor, but the election was close enough, that it could be one of a variety of factors that were big enough to sway away the votes she needed, and lets face it, this election was mainly about who not to vote for.

I agree, that one of Trumps greatest appeals is the possibility of movement against corporate control, and that the ideas that racism, and misogyny being significant contributing factors may hold a small degree of truth, but is primarily based on assumption through association reinforced through repeated negativity within the Clinton campaign. I think Trump placed more weight in the issues that America is more concerned about, and Hillary placed too much faith in her image of social freedom and fluff criticisms of Trumps character when she could have been countering Trump's strengths by advocating the real progress she had planned....Whatever that was. When Trump kept saying "more of Obama" and Hillary failed to differentiate herself from stagnation in a time where America is disappointed in itself, well what does she actually have for a person seriously considering Trump? With her credibility seriously in question, all she had was not being Trump. There was no substance, which loses if Trump can convince enough people he has something, anything.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.