Trump Going after Hillary?

slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 4:21:01 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
The big unknown.

Trump has made it very clear,whipping up his supporters that he would go after Hillary to lock her up.

I was on Breitbart comment boards and it is extremely evident the the expectation that he will go after Hillary is alive.

He is somewhat in a jam. On one hand he needs to fulfill this major promise he has campaigned on to his supporters, but he also needs to bring the country together.

He has a few policies that he will need Dems on board with such as infrastructure spending or not filibustering supreme Court nominees, assuming Repubss don't invoke the nuclear option.

If he goes after Hillary it will continue divisiveness rather than bringing the country together.

How does he navigate that? Was his acceptance speech sincere or does he go after Hillary?
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 4:23:22 AM
At 11/10/2016 4:21:01 AM, slo1 wrote:
The big unknown.

Trump has made it very clear,whipping up his supporters that he would go after Hillary to lock her up.

I was on Breitbart comment boards and it is extremely evident the the expectation that he will go after Hillary is alive.

He is somewhat in a jam. On one hand he needs to fulfill this major promise he has campaigned on to his supporters, but he also needs to bring the country together.

He has a few policies that he will need Dems on board with such as infrastructure spending or not filibustering supreme Court nominees, assuming Repubss don't invoke the nuclear option.

If he goes after Hillary it will continue divisiveness rather than bringing the country together.

How does he navigate that? Was his acceptance speech sincere or does he go after Hillary?

Lol, Hillary is a very uniting figure right now. A lot of people are pissed off at her.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 4:27:10 AM
My conspiracy theory is that behind closed doors he will demand Obama pardon her from prosecutions for email or foundation or he will go after her with a vengeance.

Obama will do it as he always takes the high road.

Trump saves face with his supporters and they all get to join once again in their hatred for Obama.

All I can say the direction Trump goes with Hillary will be a defining moment, signalling his intent on how he will work with his opposition whether Republican or Democrat.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 4:43:04 AM
The big unknown.

Nah. I think most Trump supporters will be satisfied with the fact that he won, and Hillary will soon be the last thing on their minds. As a general rule the losing candidate is quickly forgotten by the public.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 4:45:13 AM
She'll be secretary of state.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
ironslippers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 6:28:28 AM
The big unknown.

I advised Trump to call Ken Starr
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers