zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 12:22:56 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
He was spot on. It feels good.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 12:27:56 PM
We'll see if what the rest he said was also true lol

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 1:02:48 PM
At 11/10/2016 12:22:56 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

If you are aware that this is the "edited" version, well that wold make you some kind of deceitful f*ck, but I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt........

There is more after the cut off........

"[Voting for Trump will feel good] for a day. Maybe a week. Possibly a month. And then. Like the Brits, who wanted to send a message, so they voted to leave Europe only to find out that if you vote to leave Europe you, actually have to leave Europe.
And now they regret it. All the Ohioans, Pennsylvanians, Michiganders and Wisconsinites of Middle England, right, they all voted to leave and now they regret it.

And over 4 million of them signed a petition to have a do-over, they want another election, but It's not going to happen. Because you used the ballot as an anger management tool. And now you're fucked. And the rest of Europe. They're like, Bye Felicia.

So when the rightfully angry people of Ohio and Michigan and Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin find out after a few months in office that President Trump wasn't going to do a damn thing for them, it will be too late to do anything about it.

But I get it. You wanted to send a message. You had righteous anger. And justifiable anger. Well, message sent.

Goodnight America. You've just elected the last president of the United States."
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 3:52:50 PM
At 11/10/2016 1:02:48 PM, illegalcombat wrote:

If you are aware that this is the "edited" version, well that wold make you some kind of deceitful f*ck, but I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt........

"[Voting for Trump will feel good] for a day. Maybe a week. Possibly a month. And then. Like the Brits, who wanted to send a message, so they voted to leave Europe only to find out that if you vote to leave Europe you, actually have to leave Europe.
And now they regret it. All the Ohioans, Pennsylvanians, Michiganders and Wisconsinites of Middle England, right, they all voted to leave and now they regret it.

And over 4 million of them signed a petition to have a do-over, they want another election, but It's not going to happen. Because you used the ballot as an anger management tool. And now you're fucked. And the rest of Europe. They're like, Bye Felicia.

So when the rightfully angry people of Ohio and Michigan and Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin find out after a few months in office that President Trump wasn't going to do a damn thing for them, it will be too late to do anything about it.

But I get it. You wanted to send a message. You had righteous anger. And justifiable anger. Well, message sent.

Goodnight America. You've just elected the last president of the United States."

Ya, that's why I said this "We'll see if what the rest he said was also true lol"

illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 7:03:19 AM
At 11/10/2016 3:52:50 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 11/10/2016 1:02:48 PM, illegalcombat wrote:

Ya, that's why I said this "We'll see if what the rest he said was also true lol"

oh ok, but why didn't you post that bit then :|