7 Harsh Realities Of Life

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 10:40:18 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Millennials Need To Understand

1. Your Feelings about anything are Irrelevant. The rule of law and your actions and behavior are what is relevant.

Old school translation: Nobody cares that your feelings are hurt , If you keep crying I'll give you something to cry about.

2. You Cannot Be Whatever You Want To Be. That's right if you don't have the skills or aptitude to do something you can't do or be what ever you want. End of story.

Old school translation: Get the H out of here, Quit screwing around, go learn to do something useful, and quit wasting our time with your moronic pie in the sky BS.

3. Gender Studies are A Waste Of Money

Old school translation; Swing'en Johnsons go in there, beef curtains go in there. What part of that don't you understand ? What are you, some kind of pervert. retard.

4. If You Live In America, You"re Already In The 1%

Old school translation: Don't look a gift horse in the mouth you spoiled rotten little ingrate.

5. You Don"t Have A Right To It Just Because You Exist.

Old school translation: As long as I am paying the bills you get what you get and if you don't like it, move out, get a job and get it yourself you arrogant repugnant little piece of crap

6. You DO Have The Right To Live As You Please " But Not To Demand People Accept It

Old school translation: Get the H out of here you jack A , nobody likes you, you are a idiot, get lost.

7. The Only Safe Space Is Your Home

Old school translation: If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen, pack your crap and get out of here.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 5:45:49 AM
Lol, sadolite being a senile bag of d*cks yet again. Its no wonder why nobody has taken his opinion seriously in half a century
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 5:55:46 AM
At 11/11/2016 10:40:18 PM, sadolite wrote:

1. Your Feelings about anything are Irrelevant.

Says the fossil who complains about literally anything that has changed from how he remembered it in his childhood. Every argument youve ever made has been built on your own personal feelings, which like the adult diaper you are forced to wear is usually full of sh*t.

2. You Cannot Be Whatever You Want To Be. That's right if you don't have the skills or aptitude to do something you can't do or be what ever you want. End of story.

Hey retard, a guy with no experience in government, no experience writing or enacting laws, and no experience in holding elected office just became President of the United States. If Trump can con his way into the white house then anyone can be who they want to be.

Old school translation; Swing'en Johnsons go in there, beef curtains go in there. What part of that don't you understand ?

Like most other things you ramble about like a drunken toddler, not a lot.

Old school translation: Don't look a gift horse in the mouth you spoiled rotten little ingrate.

Old school translation: As long as I am paying the bills you get what you get and if you don't like it, move out, get a job and get it yourself you arrogant repugnant little piece of crap

6. You DO Have The Right To Live As You Please " But Not To Demand People Accept It

Old school translation: Get the H out of here you jack A , nobody likes you, you are a idiot, get lost.

I sometimes suspected you were a raging alcoholic, but I could never really tell just because you managed to cover it up for so long by being completely senile. Now I know.

Old school translation: If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen, pack your crap and get out of here.

You do realize that youre saying that the only safe space is your home, and then you tell people to get out of the kitchen, pack up, and leave the very same home?

What am I saying. You're Sadolite, of course you have no fuckin clue what youre saying. You never have in the first place
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 6:22:30 AM
At 11/11/2016 10:40:18 PM, sadolite wrote:

1. Your Feelings about anything are Irrelevant. The rule of law and your actions and behavior are what is relevant.

Old school translation: Nobody cares that your feelings are hurt , If you keep crying I'll give you something to cry about.

Old school translation: Get the H out of here, Quit screwing around, go learn to do something useful, and quit wasting our time with your moronic pie in the sky BS.

Old school translation; Swing'en Johnsons go in there, beef curtains go in there. What part of that don't you understand ? What are you, some kind of pervert. retard.

Well said.
Lynx_N
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 7:38:55 AM
One way to make a real change in this case could actually be to fill this out and send it to your Congressman, http://www.maxvelocitytactical.com...
Bronto?
Congrats.

poet
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 11:12:27 AM
Here is the source for this

http://www.zerohedge.com...
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 12:10:03 PM
At 11/12/2016 11:12:27 AM, sadolite wrote:
Here is the source for this

http://www.zerohedge.com...

It's all sugar coated for the emotional and easily offended