Jump to topic:

Stop the steal Part 2; the counter-petition:

RonPaulConservative
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 1:53:58 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
I believe that it was a huge victory for our democracy when the stop the steal initiative and Steve Pietzenics counter-coup successfully stopped the General election from being stolen from Donald Trump, they stole 5 states, called upon illegal immigrants to vote, Democrats voted multiple times, and they even called up the dead to go cast their ballots for Hillary Clinton- repeatedly.

But now there is a sinister plot to steal the election from Donald Trump after the fact, by the Electoral College, through faithless electors. I think that everyone decided to sit back, pour the champagne, and celebrate that we have reclaimed our republic for the American people a bit too soon.

Liberal cry-babies have now launched an initiative to steal the election from Donald Trump the second time around, so I am launching a counter-initiative, to stop the steal the second time around. We succeeded the first time, so I do not see why we cannot defeat a second attempt at stealing the election from Trump.

This petition is only part of it, I will try to get awareness to this weak spot in our efforts:
https://www.change.org...
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 2:45:53 AM
At 11/13/2016 1:53:58 AM, RonPaulConservative wrote:
I believe that it was a huge victory for our democracy when the stop the steal initiative and Steve Pietzenics counter-coup successfully stopped the General election from being stolen from Donald Trump, they stole 5 states, called upon illegal immigrants to vote, Democrats voted multiple times, and they even called up the dead to go cast their ballots for Hillary Clinton- repeatedly.

But now there is a sinister plot to steal the election from Donald Trump after the fact, by the Electoral College, through faithless electors. I think that everyone decided to sit back, pour the champagne, and celebrate that we have reclaimed our republic for the American people a bit too soon.

Liberal cry-babies have now launched an initiative to steal the election from Donald Trump the second time around, so I am launching a counter-initiative, to stop the steal the second time around. We succeeded the first time, so I do not see why we cannot defeat a second attempt at stealing the election from Trump.

This petition is only part of it, I will try to get awareness to this weak spot in our efforts:

If you want to change things politically, it's better to do it off of the White House one https://petitions.whitehouse.gov...
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 3:31:37 PM
At 11/13/2016 1:53:58 AM, RonPaulConservative wrote:

Shut the f up and go back to work. My god, I can't believe this is what keeps you up at night.
MakeSensePeopleDont
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 4:24:51 PM
At 11/13/2016 3:10:02 AM, RookieApologist wrote:
She already conceded the election, so no amount of leftist whining is gonna change anything.

Not legally binding, just a professional courtesy. But, this whole faithless electors hope will never pan out. Trump just broke the 300 vote count so turning against that massive of a slobber knocker (Jim Ross quote) would be very, VERY bad.