Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

"Drain the Swamp" and Reince Priebus

1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 9:38:36 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
I understand that much of the support here for Trump was to kill the establishment power, but look at what he's actually doing. The man just named Reince Priebus his chief of staff, among numerous rumors of insider players being floated for cabinet positions.

I really question the fanaticism in favor of Trump at this point. It just seems like blind loyalty. As if making Rudy Giuliani Attorney General and Newt Gingrich Secretary of State would be a stance against corruption.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
slo1
Posts: 4,351
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 9:51:25 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 9:38:36 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I understand that much of the support here for Trump was to kill the establishment power, but look at what he's actually doing. The man just named Reince Priebus his chief of staff, among numerous rumors of insider players being floated for cabinet positions.

I really question the fanaticism in favor of Trump at this point. It just seems like blind loyalty. As if making Rudy Giuliani Attorney General and Newt Gingrich Secretary of State would be a stance against corruption.

You are right to question it. The tactic seems more about flooding the swamp to create a new type of establishment on top of the current establishment that will be more difficult to remove. This is especially true if Trump tries to nominate more than one supreme Court justice to replace Scalia.
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 10:00:39 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 9:38:36 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I understand that much of the support here for Trump was to kill the establishment power, but look at what he's actually doing. The man just named Reince Priebus his chief of staff, among numerous rumors of insider players being floated for cabinet positions.

I really question the fanaticism in favor of Trump at this point. It just seems like blind loyalty. As if making Rudy Giuliani Attorney General and Newt Gingrich Secretary of State would be a stance against corruption.

When Trump says "best" advisers he obviously means "most loyal". Just as when Trump says the media is "biased" he means "not right-wing conspiracy journalism" He has named Bannon as an adviser. Trump will change the establishment to be his cronies.
slo1
Posts: 4,351
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 10:05:59 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 10:00:39 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 11/13/2016 9:38:36 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I understand that much of the support here for Trump was to kill the establishment power, but look at what he's actually doing. The man just named Reince Priebus his chief of staff, among numerous rumors of insider players being floated for cabinet positions.

I really question the fanaticism in favor of Trump at this point. It just seems like blind loyalty. As if making Rudy Giuliani Attorney General and Newt Gingrich Secretary of State would be a stance against corruption.

When Trump says "best" advisers he obviously means "most loyal". Just as when Trump says the media is "biased" he means "not right-wing conspiracy journalism" He has named Bannon as an adviser. Trump will change the establishment to be his cronies.

He named his children as advisers as well. The fact that they are running his companies and advises the President elect during the transition apparently doesn't have any ethic concerns of nepotism and conflict of interests by people advocating to drain the swamp.

We are about to see how smelly the swamp gets.
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 10:12:59 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 10:05:59 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 11/13/2016 10:00:39 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 11/13/2016 9:38:36 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I understand that much of the support here for Trump was to kill the establishment power, but look at what he's actually doing. The man just named Reince Priebus his chief of staff, among numerous rumors of insider players being floated for cabinet positions.

I really question the fanaticism in favor of Trump at this point. It just seems like blind loyalty. As if making Rudy Giuliani Attorney General and Newt Gingrich Secretary of State would be a stance against corruption.

When Trump says "best" advisers he obviously means "most loyal". Just as when Trump says the media is "biased" he means "not right-wing conspiracy journalism" He has named Bannon as an adviser. Trump will change the establishment to be his cronies.

He named his children as advisers as well. The fact that they are running his companies and advises the President elect during the transition apparently doesn't have any ethic concerns of nepotism and conflict of interests by people advocating to drain the swamp.

We are about to see how smelly the swamp gets.

Yup. Reagan, Clinton, and both Bushes gave their assets to a blind Trust. Trump's conflicts of interests ridiculous. He did not even disclose his tax returns.
slo1
Posts: 4,351
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 11:42:30 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 10:17:10 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
It's twice as expensive and time consuming to drain the swamp when it's constantly being flooded with SJW tears.

Please make sure you ditch your tears shtick by next week lest we call you out for it getting old.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 11:43:51 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 11:42:30 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 11/13/2016 10:17:10 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
It's twice as expensive and time consuming to drain the swamp when it's constantly being flooded with SJW tears.

Please make sure you ditch your tears shtick by next week lest we call you out for it getting old.

It's great reality TV, and CNN is free.
slo1
Posts: 4,351
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 11:46:25 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Lol, I just saw the transition team list, which includes Pam Bondi, the FL woman he paid off to drop the Trump university case there.

Flooded the swamp and now we are in water world.
YYW
Posts: 36,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 11:47:14 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 9:38:36 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I understand that much of the support here for Trump was to kill the establishment power, but look at what he's actually doing. The man just named Reince Priebus his chief of staff, among numerous rumors of insider players being floated for cabinet positions.

I really question the fanaticism in favor of Trump at this point. It just seems like blind loyalty. As if making Rudy Giuliani Attorney General and Newt Gingrich Secretary of State would be a stance against corruption.

This post reflects exactly my feelings on the subject.
Tsar of DDO
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 11:54:14 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 11:46:25 PM, slo1 wrote:
Lol, I just saw the transition team list, which includes Pam Bondi, the FL woman he paid off to drop the Trump university case there.

Flooded the swamp and now we are in water world.

It is stunning how blatantly obvious that a Trump Presidency would be defined by cronyism, and picking people on loyalty and not ability.
RookieApologist
Posts: 469
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 1:14:52 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 9:38:36 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I understand that much of the support here for Trump was to kill the establishment power, but look at what he's actually doing. The man just named Reince Priebus his chief of staff, among numerous rumors of insider players being floated for cabinet positions.

I really question the fanaticism in favor of Trump at this point. It just seems like blind loyalty. As if making Rudy Giuliani Attorney General and Newt Gingrich Secretary of State would be a stance against corruption.

Given that Bannon was his other choice, I think it's fine. Who else did you have in mind? Priebus may be "establishment", but he's at least qualified for the position.

Being that the house and senate are both under Republican control, it's not like Trump can just go total "drain the swamp mode" and expect to get anything accomplished.
slo1
Posts: 4,351
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 12:02:50 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/14/2016 1:14:52 AM, RookieApologist wrote:
At 11/13/2016 9:38:36 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I understand that much of the support here for Trump was to kill the establishment power, but look at what he's actually doing. The man just named Reince Priebus his chief of staff, among numerous rumors of insider players being floated for cabinet positions.

I really question the fanaticism in favor of Trump at this point. It just seems like blind loyalty. As if making Rudy Giuliani Attorney General and Newt Gingrich Secretary of State would be a stance against corruption.

Given that Bannon was his other choice, I think it's fine. Who else did you have in mind? Priebus may be "establishment", but he's at least qualified for the position.

Being that the house and senate are both under Republican control, it's not like Trump can just go total "drain the swamp mode" and expect to get anything accomplished.

Banning is a leader of one of the premier hate groups. He is the dispicable and now he is in the President's right ear. This is particularly dangerous because Trump has already said he hadn't heard of the growing violence against minorities, which shows where he gets his news from is limited.

In other words his additions to the swamp make it much more smelly.
RookieApologist
Posts: 469
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 4:01:08 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/14/2016 12:02:50 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 11/14/2016 1:14:52 AM, RookieApologist wrote:
At 11/13/2016 9:38:36 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I understand that much of the support here for Trump was to kill the establishment power, but look at what he's actually doing. The man just named Reince Priebus his chief of staff, among numerous rumors of insider players being floated for cabinet positions.

I really question the fanaticism in favor of Trump at this point. It just seems like blind loyalty. As if making Rudy Giuliani Attorney General and Newt Gingrich Secretary of State would be a stance against corruption.

Given that Bannon was his other choice, I think it's fine. Who else did you have in mind? Priebus may be "establishment", but he's at least qualified for the position.

Being that the house and senate are both under Republican control, it's not like Trump can just go total "drain the swamp mode" and expect to get anything accomplished.

Banning is a leader of one of the premier hate groups. He is the dispicable and now he is in the President's right ear. This is particularly dangerous because Trump has already said he hadn't heard of the growing violence against minorities, which shows where he gets his news from is limited.

In other words his additions to the swamp make it much more smelly.

Yeah that was posted before Bannon was selected for his "job". Bannon is a tool.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 4:29:33 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
I've never understood this anti-establishment fervor. I am a right wing libertarian Tea Party Republican, but I view the globalists as the big enemy, not Republican leadership.

I favor the Rand Paul's and dislike Lyndsey Graham, but I don't understand why people would hate Reince Preibus or Paul Ryan etc. I've always been a big fan of Reince Preibus & I see nothing wrong with Paul Ryan.

Trump can drain the swamp without unnecessarily taking out good allies.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 4:48:35 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/14/2016 4:29:33 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I've never understood this anti-establishment fervor. I am a right wing libertarian Tea Party Republican, but I view the globalists as the big enemy, not Republican leadership.

I favor the Rand Paul's and dislike Lyndsey Graham, but I don't understand why people would hate Reince Preibus or Paul Ryan etc. I've always been a big fan of Reince Preibus & I see nothing wrong with Paul Ryan.

Trump can drain the swamp without unnecessarily taking out good allies.

+1
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
RookieApologist
Posts: 469
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 7:02:15 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/14/2016 4:29:33 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I've never understood this anti-establishment fervor. I am a right wing libertarian Tea Party Republican, but I view the globalists as the big enemy, not Republican leadership.

I favor the Rand Paul's and dislike Lyndsey Graham, but I don't understand why people would hate Reince Preibus or Paul Ryan etc. I've always been a big fan of Reince Preibus & I see nothing wrong with Paul Ryan.

Trump can drain the swamp without unnecessarily taking out good allies.

Agreed, and I see the whole "Drain the Swamp" slogan for what it likely is/was: a catchy phrase to help gain a few more votes. Further, he can't just drain the entire swamp of current establishment Republicans if he actually wants to get anything accomplished with Congress.
Peepette
Posts: 1,238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 8:24:26 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 10:00:39 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 11/13/2016 9:38:36 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I understand that much of the support here for Trump was to kill the establishment power, but look at what he's actually doing. The man just named Reince Priebus his chief of staff, among numerous rumors of insider players being floated for cabinet positions.

I really question the fanaticism in favor of Trump at this point. It just seems like blind loyalty. As if making Rudy Giuliani Attorney General and Newt Gingrich Secretary of State would be a stance against corruption.

When Trump says "best" advisers he obviously means "most loyal". Just as when Trump says the media is "biased" he means "not right-wing conspiracy journalism" He has named Bannon as an adviser. Trump will change the establishment to be his cronies.

+1
Peepette
Posts: 1,238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 8:30:46 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 10:05:59 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 11/13/2016 10:00:39 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 11/13/2016 9:38:36 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I understand that much of the support here for Trump was to kill the establishment power, but look at what he's actually doing. The man just named Reince Priebus his chief of staff, among numerous rumors of insider players being floated for cabinet positions.

I really question the fanaticism in favor of Trump at this point. It just seems like blind loyalty. As if making Rudy Giuliani Attorney General and Newt Gingrich Secretary of State would be a stance against corruption.

When Trump says "best" advisers he obviously means "most loyal". Just as when Trump says the media is "biased" he means "not right-wing conspiracy journalism" He has named Bannon as an adviser. Trump will change the establishment to be his cronies.

He named his children as advisers as well. The fact that they are running his companies and advises the President elect during the transition apparently doesn't have any ethic concerns of nepotism and conflict of interests by people advocating to drain the swamp.

We are about to see how smelly the swamp gets.

I remember the stench of the Meadowlands landfill in NJ before the stadium build. Nothing could get the smell out of your nose even 25 miles away. It will be similar for the country even after this administration leaves office.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 10:33:17 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 11:47:14 PM, YYW wrote:
At 11/13/2016 9:38:36 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I understand that much of the support here for Trump was to kill the establishment power, but look at what he's actually doing. The man just named Reince Priebus his chief of staff, among numerous rumors of insider players being floated for cabinet positions.

I really question the fanaticism in favor of Trump at this point. It just seems like blind loyalty. As if making Rudy Giuliani Attorney General and Newt Gingrich Secretary of State would be a stance against corruption.

This post reflects exactly my feelings on the subject.

https://www.youtube.com...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
thett3
Posts: 14,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 11:41:30 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
I'm fine with Reince as chief of staff. That's the kind of role where you simply need an insider, at least at first. Trump has thousands of administrative roles to fill.

What does freak me out is the rumor that the filthy neocon John Bolton is going to be secretary of state. I'll be so angry if that happens
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 12:01:49 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 11:46:25 PM, slo1 wrote:
Lol, I just saw the transition team list, which includes Pam Bondi, the FL woman he paid off to drop the Trump university case there.

Flooded the swamp and now we are in water world.

Okay, I have to admit, I hate Pam Bondi. Ugh.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
YYW
Posts: 36,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 2:36:45 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/14/2016 11:41:30 PM, thett3 wrote:
I'm fine with Reince as chief of staff. That's the kind of role where you simply need an insider, at least at first. Trump has thousands of administrative roles to fill.

What does freak me out is the rumor that the filthy neocon John Bolton is going to be secretary of state. I'll be so angry if that happens

Bolton (likely) will not accept the job. Even if he does, he'll fall in line.

I don't like Bolton either.
Tsar of DDO
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 5:10:58 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/14/2016 11:41:30 PM, thett3 wrote:
I'm fine with Reince as chief of staff. That's the kind of role where you simply need an insider, at least at first. Trump has thousands of administrative roles to fill.

Especially with a "politician" like Trump.

What does freak me out is the rumor that the filthy neocon John Bolton is going to be secretary of state. I'll be so angry if that happens

Giuliani is the expected Secretary of State.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
AdamEsk
Posts: 202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 6:54:09 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/13/2016 9:38:36 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I understand that much of the support here for Trump was to kill the establishment power, but look at what he's actually doing. The man just named Reince Priebus his chief of staff, among numerous rumors of insider players being floated for cabinet positions.

I really question the fanaticism in favor of Trump at this point. It just seems like blind loyalty. As if making Rudy Giuliani Attorney General and Newt Gingrich Secretary of State would be a stance against corruption.

It doesn't seem good for Trump on keeping to his word. Pisses me off. That being said, you can't have EVERYONE be anti-establishment people. However, Priebus has no purpose being involved in this administration. If I had to settle for any insiders being appointed to Trump's administration, I would say I'd tolerate Newt and Giuliani (Homeland Security).
slo1
Posts: 4,351
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 1:14:20 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
I just caught wind that Trump may get security clearance for his kids on the transition team.

Steve Banning may have received illegal payments from a Superpac via a company he owns.

Sigh, this just keeps getting better and better.
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 11:00:23 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 1:14:20 PM, slo1 wrote:
I just caught wind that Trump may get security clearance for his kids on the transition team.

Steve Banning may have received illegal payments from a Superpac via a company he owns.

Sigh, this just keeps getting better and better.

John "Bomb Iran" Bolton could be Secretary of State or Defense.

Insiders are changing their recommendation of Trump.

Eliot Cohen, a former counselor at the Bush State Department, tweeted: "After exchange w Trump transition team, changed my recommendation: stay away. They're angry, arrogant, screaming "you LOST!" Will be ugly."

https://twitter.com...

This is not good for the country.
slo1
Posts: 4,351
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2016 2:09:10 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/15/2016 11:00:23 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 11/15/2016 1:14:20 PM, slo1 wrote:
I just caught wind that Trump may get security clearance for his kids on the transition team.

Steve Banning may have received illegal payments from a Superpac via a company he owns.

Sigh, this just keeps getting better and better.

John "Bomb Iran" Bolton could be Secretary of State or Defense.

Insiders are changing their recommendation of Trump.

Eliot Cohen, a former counselor at the Bush State Department, tweeted: "After exchange w Trump transition team, changed my recommendation: stay away. They're angry, arrogant, screaming "you LOST!" Will be ugly."

https://twitter.com...

This is not good for the country.

LMAO. It just keeps coming out of the wood work. Imaging Giuliani supporting a commie terror group. I'm sure they don't pay as much as the banks, but for the love of God.

https://www.washingtonpost.com...
Senators who will be considering his confirmation may want to examine the fact that Giuliani took money to advocate on behalf of an Iranian dissident group while it was listed by the State Department as a foreign terrorist organization, potentially breaking the law.

For years, Giuliani has been one of the most prominent American officials to advocate on behalf of the Mujahideen-e Khalq (MEK), a Marxist Iranian opposition group that claims to be the legitimate government of Iran and resembles a cult. A Treasury Department investigation in 2012 examined whether speaking fees paid by several MEK front groups to a long list of U.S. politicians, including Giuliani, violated laws on Americans receiving money from designated terrorist organizations
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2016 2:15:03 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/16/2016 2:09:10 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 11/15/2016 11:00:23 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 11/15/2016 1:14:20 PM, slo1 wrote:
I just caught wind that Trump may get security clearance for his kids on the transition team.

Steve Banning may have received illegal payments from a Superpac via a company he owns.

Sigh, this just keeps getting better and better.

John "Bomb Iran" Bolton could be Secretary of State or Defense.

Insiders are changing their recommendation of Trump.

Eliot Cohen, a former counselor at the Bush State Department, tweeted: "After exchange w Trump transition team, changed my recommendation: stay away. They're angry, arrogant, screaming "you LOST!" Will be ugly."

https://twitter.com...

This is not good for the country.

LMAO. It just keeps coming out of the wood work. Imaging Giuliani supporting a commie terror group. I'm sure they don't pay as much as the banks, but for the love of God.


https://www.washingtonpost.com...
Senators who will be considering his confirmation may want to examine the fact that Giuliani took money to advocate on behalf of an Iranian dissident group while it was listed by the State Department as a foreign terrorist organization, potentially breaking the law.

For years, Giuliani has been one of the most prominent American officials to advocate on behalf of the Mujahideen-e Khalq (MEK), a Marxist Iranian opposition group that claims to be the legitimate government of Iran and resembles a cult. A Treasury Department investigation in 2012 examined whether speaking fees paid by several MEK front groups to a long list of U.S. politicians, including Giuliani, violated laws on Americans receiving money from designated terrorist organizations

Trump is not gonna "drain the swamp". Trump is the Swamp Monster. No one makes a swamp more swampy than Donald Trump.