Jump to topic:

What is your opinion on black people?

Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 10:57:56 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
I think black people are a more aesthetic people than Mexicans, anyone else? Mexicans just look like dirty white people; we can get rid of them. We should keep black people around just for looking cool.
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 1:01:06 AM
At 11/13/2016 10:37:38 PM, Devilry wrote:
Yea or nay?

They are as diverse as whites, maybe not physically, but in temperament, attitude, lifestyle, likes, dislikes. The american black is diverse even though many want to drag other blacks into a group think . They condemn some blacks as too white or not black enough. This happens in the U.S, a lot. American blacks make up only a small percentage of black people. In essence, they are all just human beings like everyone else.
Cubswin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 5:39:10 PM
I will give you my opinion of human beings. No matter what race you are... you are human and therefore capable of all the faults that can betray we humans... jealousy, deceit, lies, hypocrisy, and hate

Black people are just as diverse as any other race and overall the vast majority obey laws, are patriotic and get along in society. As in any race,... there are those bad apples and some are rotten to the core
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 5:47:25 PM
At 11/14/2016 5:39:10 PM, Cubswin wrote:
I will give you my opinion of human beings. No matter what race you are... you are human and therefore capable of all the faults that can betray we humans... jealousy, deceit, lies, hypocrisy, and hate

Black people are just as diverse as any other race and overall the vast majority obey laws, are patriotic and get along in society. As in any race,... there are those bad apples and some are rotten to the core

Well said.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 6:14:53 PM
They are normal people, there's nothing else to be said.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 6:33:38 PM
At 11/14/2016 5:39:10 PM, Cubswin wrote:

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. Martin Luther King, Jr.
which is ironic since black conservatives are judged as not being black, so perhaps you mean diverse in problems but not so much is politics.
warren42
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 3:31:34 AM
At 11/13/2016 10:57:56 PM, Devilry wrote:
I think black people are a more aesthetic people than Mexicans, anyone else? Mexicans just look like dirty white people; we can get rid of them. We should keep black people around just for looking cool.

All I can say is I really hope you're a troll.
-warren42

"Give me liberty. That's it. I can handle the rest."