Jump to topic:

Deep Concerns about the DNC's Direction

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 2:39:02 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
It appears that the DNC did not learn its lesson about the toxicity of progressive politics.

This will likely result in an 8 year Trump presidency.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 3:18:04 AM
Trump is 70 now, he will use his 4th year in office to accomplish something and he will retire in 2021.
Presidents who win an election in a year ending in zero die in office, so he won't been keen on a 2nd term.
He will use eminent domain to buy up all the land in the slum that is right behind the capitol, he will build a fantastic golf course there, so he would have a problem with the Black voters.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 3:26:05 AM
I suspect that there will be a backlash against President Trump which'll result in a radical SJW clinching the Democratic nomination in 2020. This candidate will put a bigger emphasis on race and gender than on socioeconomic class. That person will win and Trump will be a one-term president.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 4:24:45 AM
The DNC has been less than progressive in actual action. They just talk the talk but there's no walk. I do see real progressives in the pipe line, but I don't see them hitting their stride with the DNC in time for the next election. They are stuck in their ways and have gotten to like big money too much. They will not adopt the Bernie tack of individual donations because theirs no guarantees in it and super PACs are their big thing. What they really need is a good moderate, fiscally responsible, socially conscientious (Jsw's excluded), and getting back to their line that they are for the middle class. They have lost their message these past 30 years. I don't see Trump lasting 2 terms, completing the 1st 4 is questionable in my mind. He's too ego-centric and he will not be able to keep his hands out of his own business empire; conflict of interest. He'll find out soon enough this job is too big and intricate for him to handle. Having both the house and senate Republicans with Trump on top, I see him getting swayed off his policies by the more intelligent members of government. Ryan will not be able to keep things contained and will loose his position. The Kansas experiment will begin anew with some tweaks, but inevitably fail. By year 4 we'll be suffering inflation, a devalued dollar and damaged relations with our allies. The middle east will be in a bigger mess than it is now and the US will be forced to do something drastic against NATOs recommendations (not nukes) It will be a real sh#t show. But the DNC will not see their forest through the trees and another Republican will rise to the cause.
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 4:46:34 AM
At 11/15/2016 2:39:02 AM, YYW wrote:
It appears that the DNC did not learn its lesson about the toxicity of progressive politics.

Apparently not. Thankfully they were held off this year.

This will likely result in an 8 year Trump presidency.

I doubt it. What makes you think this, though?
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 1:36:37 PM
At 11/15/2016 3:18:04 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
Trump is 70 now, he will use his 4th year in office to accomplish something and he will retire in 2021.
Presidents who win an election in a year ending in zero die in office, so he won't been keen on a 2nd term.
He will use eminent domain to buy up all the land in the slum that is right behind the capitol, he will build a fantastic golf course there, so he would have a problem with the Black voters.

Is that from Alex Jones? Jones said yesterday that Trump told him to thank his listeners for selecting him.