Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

The Next Suicide Bomber

Devilry
Posts: 2,368
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 8:41:46 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
I know terrorism isn't the popular issue atm, we'd all like to talk about Trump, even ISIS is all at home watching the news.

But I have a solution to terrorist attacks.

So the next fellow who thinks to get up in a truck and mow down women and children - we don't kill that man, instead we capture him. And then piece by piece, we take him apart. Toes, fingers, arms, legs, tongue, eyes, until there's nothing left of him, he's just this thing writhing in pain and darkness, and we'll keep him alive like that for as long as we can.

And we videotape it all. And we send that back to ISIS like all those lovely videos terrorists used send us. And that's the afterlife they can look forward to. And if they make sure they die, they die cowardly deaths, not glorious ones. Psychological warfare, eh?

Thoughts?
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
imabench
Posts: 21,770
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 9:00:04 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 11/23/2016 8:41:46 PM, Devilry wrote:
I know terrorism isn't the popular issue atm, we'd all like to talk about Trump, even ISIS is all at home watching the news.

But I have a solution to terrorist attacks.

So the next fellow who thinks to get up in a truck and mow down women and children - we don't kill that man, instead we capture him. And then piece by piece, we take him apart. Toes, fingers, arms, legs, tongue, eyes, until there's nothing left of him, he's just this thing writhing in pain and darkness, and we'll keep him alive like that for as long as we can.

And we videotape it all. And we send that back to ISIS like all those lovely videos terrorists used send us. And that's the afterlife they can look forward to. And if they make sure they die, they die cowardly deaths, not glorious ones. Psychological warfare, eh?

Thoughts?

That has to single handedly be one of the stupidest ways of fighting terrorism you could ever come up with.

The whole reason terrorist cells recruit people to join and become terrorists is by using propaganda that paints the US and western countries of being immoral countries that hate Muslims. Releasing videos of the US brutally torturing a muslim man in defiance of all human-rights laws that exist on the books would not only confirm everything that terrorists try to paint the US as in their recruiting attempts, it would give them the most effective propaganda weapon they would ever need to incite outrage and hatred against the US and the west in order to get people to join their cause.
Latest person trolled to death by Imabench: http://www.debate.org...

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 9:16:11 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
A better way, perhaps, is to broadcast in Muslim countries graphic footage of the death and suffering inflicted upon women and children as a result of terror attacks.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Devilry
Posts: 2,368
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 9:19:24 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
I'm still leaning towards chopping them up being the better idea.
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
imabench
Posts: 21,770
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 10:03:40 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 11/23/2016 9:16:11 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
A better way, perhaps, is to broadcast in Muslim countries graphic footage of the death and suffering inflicted upon women and children as a result of terror attacks.
Latest person trolled to death by Imabench: http://www.debate.org...

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Geogeer
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2016 11:11:41 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Well there is some form of precedence - Re: Vlad the Impaler.

Can't say Vlad left behind him a great legacy.