Jump to topic:

WWII Holocaust deniers.

Stupidape
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 5:01:43 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
I think with all the white nationalists coming out of the closet that it is time to readdress the WWII holocaust deniers. I am of the opinion that mainstream history and media got the correct series of events. Tragically many innocents were butchered at the hands of the 3rd Reich.

We must remember the WWII 3rd Reich holocaust. We have a moral duty to challenge the holocaust deniers.

http://www.cnn.com...
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 5:48:32 AM
At 11/24/2016 5:01:43 AM, Stupidape wrote:
I think with all the white nationalists coming out of the closet that it is time to readdress the WWII holocaust deniers. I am of the opinion that mainstream history and media got the correct series of events. Tragically many innocents were butchered at the hands of the 3rd Reich.

We must remember the WWII 3rd Reich holocaust. We have a moral duty to challenge the holocaust deniers.

so cushy for you that this is an actual good use of your time.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 6:15:52 AM
I mean, it's all fine and dandy that you would virtue signal in such fine fashion, but I am sure you can't name the any of the people killed in genocides since the holocaust; and its not a trivial number since it's way over 10 million and much more if you count Stalin's purges...but there's no museum for these people, nor any outrage. You probably don't have a clue whats going on in Syria either if you truly think this is a pressing issue as far as genocides go.

Where's the museum for them? oh that's right...1st world problems are totally bonkers...
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 5:11:06 PM

The Holohoax was a Zionist-Marxist conspiracy. Those millions of Jews who disappeared migrated to the backwoods of Soviet Russia and founded Jewish colonies there. The human remains found in the incinerators at Auschwitz and other so-called extermination camps were taken from cremated corpses across Europe, and the dead bodies were simply the bodies of war-dead brought to the camps. The prisoners found there were severely malnourished war refugees hired by the Zionist-Marxists to pretend to be "Holocaust Survivors". The prison guards were German POWs who were dressed up in military uniform by their Soviet captives.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Stupidape
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 7:41:33 PM
At 11/24/2016 5:11:06 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

The Holohoax was a Zionist-Marxist conspiracy. Those millions of Jews who disappeared migrated to the backwoods of Soviet Russia and founded Jewish colonies there. The human remains found in the incinerators at Auschwitz and other so-called extermination camps were taken from cremated corpses across Europe, and the dead bodies were simply the bodies of war-dead brought to the camps. The prisoners found there were severely malnourished war refugees hired by the Zionist-Marxists to pretend to be "Holocaust Survivors". The prison guards were German POWs who were dressed up in military uniform by their Soviet captives.

Vox,

Do you have any outside sources? There is plenty of evidence that the wwII holocaust happened. Mainstream media, holocaust museums, and holocaust survivors.

http://www.history.com...
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 8:21:05 PM
At 11/24/2016 7:41:33 PM, Stupidape wrote:

Vox,

Do you have any outside sources? There is plenty of evidence that the wwII holocaust happened. Mainstream media, holocaust museums, and holocaust survivors.

Yeah, I was just messing with you.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 9:05:29 PM

Agreed.
We cannot allow these people into the mainstream
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 9:07:40 PM
At 11/24/2016 8:21:05 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 11/24/2016 7:41:33 PM, Stupidape wrote:

Vox,

Yeah, I was just messing with you.

I could even guess that was sarcasm. Vox has said some crazy things, but not that crazy
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 10:18:56 PM
At 11/24/2016 9:05:29 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:

Agreed.

How about the Black Separatist groups..aren't they also a possible source for genocides?
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 11:27:19 PM
At 11/24/2016 10:18:56 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Agreed.

How about the Black Separatist groups..aren't they also a possible source for genocides?

I would consider them a threat, as does the Souther Poverty Law Center, but the SPLC lists only 180 black separatist groups on their website, while the number white nationalist groups are 558*.
This includes groups listed by the SPLC as
-White Nationalist
-Neo-Nazi
-Racist Skinhead
-Christian Identity
-Holocaust Denial
-Ku Klux Klan
-Racist Music
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 11:31:47 PM
At 11/24/2016 11:27:19 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:

Agreed.

I would consider them a threat, as does the Souther Poverty Law Center, but the SPLC lists only 180 black separatist groups on their website, while the number white nationalist groups are 558*.
-White Nationalist
-Neo-Nazi
-Racist Skinhead
-Christian Identity
-Holocaust Denial
-Ku Klux Klan
-Racist Music

I really don't care about the number of groups. The number of people and the number of supporters are worrisome. The fact that the large and powerful DNC institution attempted to reach out and support, (but by divine providence were rejected) by BLM is extremely worrisome.
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 1:28:19 AM
At 11/24/2016 11:31:47 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/24/2016 11:27:19 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:

Agreed.

-White Nationalist
-Neo-Nazi
-Racist Skinhead
-Christian Identity
-Holocaust Denial
-Ku Klux Klan
-Racist Music

I really don't care about the number of groups. The number of people and the number of supporters are worrisome. The fact that the large and powerful DNC institution attempted to reach out and support, (but by divine providence were rejected) by BLM is extremely worrisome.

BLM is not a black supremacist group, it is a movement against systemic racism and police violence. They are not advocating a black ethnostate inside the US, which the Black separatists like Nation of Islam and NBPP advocate.
Claiming that BLM is the same as Nation of Islam is like if I were to say the Tea Party was the same as Neo-Nazis, when they very simply are not.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 1:47:16 AM
At 11/25/2016 1:28:19 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:

BLM is not a black supremacist group, it is a movement against systemic racism and police violence. They are not advocating a black ethnostate inside the US, which the Black separatists like Nation of Islam and NBPP advocate.
Claiming that BLM is the same as Nation of Islam is like if I were to say the Tea Party was the same as Neo-Nazis, when they very simply are not.

I think the fears of separatist and supremacist groups should be equal, as both will use force to attain their goals.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 1:50:57 AM
"The Democratic Party, like the Republican and all political parties, have historically attempted to control or contain Black people's efforts to liberate ourselves. True change requires real struggle, and that struggle will be in the streets and led by the people, not by a political party."

This should chill the nerves of anyone not sympathetic to Black separatism.

http://ijr.com...
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 2:49:29 AM
At 11/25/2016 1:47:16 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

I think the fears of separatist and supremacist groups should be equal, as both will use force to attain their goals.

I use the terms fairly interchangeably when it comes to hate groups
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 2:59:26 AM
At 11/25/2016 1:50:57 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
"The Democratic Party, like the Republican and all political parties, have historically attempted to control or contain Black people's efforts to liberate ourselves. True change requires real struggle, and that struggle will be in the streets and led by the people, not by a political party."

That does not imply separatism. Martin Luther King referred to Liberating black people and self-determination for black communities, but he did not advocate separatism.
Also, the statement that you point to is literally pointing out how both parties have been against rights for black people. Again to call back to Martin Luther King Jr. "It is my conviction that both parties have failed to take the strong stand in the area of civil rights that they could take."
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 3:17:46 AM
At 11/25/2016 2:59:26 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:

That does not imply separatism. Martin Luther King referred to Liberating black people and self-determination for black communities, but he did not advocate separatism.
Also, the statement that you point to is literally pointing out how both parties have been against rights for black people. Again to call back to Martin Luther King Jr. "It is my conviction that both parties have failed to take the strong stand in the area of civil rights that they could take."

Now pay special attention to the video. MLK is advocating for an improvement of both parties, NOT a LIBERATION from the current system. One seeks unity, the other, the opposite.
Fernyx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 4:12:15 AM

There are a tiny amount of these people, fighting them is not the hard part, finding them is.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 4:24:36 AM
At 11/25/2016 2:49:29 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:

Remember, all genocides, even the holocaust, are prefaced with specific lies: That the "other" is out to get them. The "other" must be diminished. The "other" must be eliminated.

This is where we are, at the point of these 3 elements.
1) White cops are purposely killing blacks.
2) Pigs in a blanket
3) What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want it? Right now.

And you really think there's a credible social threat to America from "holocaust deniers?"

BLM deniers are the actual clear and present danger, not some ancient fringe society.
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 5:18:54 AM
At 11/25/2016 4:24:36 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/25/2016 2:49:29 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:

Remember, all genocides, even the holocaust, are prefaced with specific lies: That the "other" is out to get them. The "other" must be diminished. The "other" must be eliminated.

This is where we are, at the point of these 3 elements.
1) White cops are purposely killing blacks.
That is a strawman of what is actually claimed by Black Lives matter, which is that black people are unfairly targeted by law enforcement, which is statistically true.
2) Pigs in a blanket
That chant was inappropriate, however, it was only heard at one protest and the problem with protests is that it is very easy for some crazy to get hold of the mic and lead people in an inappropriate chant. I have fallen victim to this before.
Regardless, this is a prime example of strawmanning.
3) What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want it? Right now.

http://www.snopes.com...

None of those lines show that "the other" should be eliminated.
And you really think there's a credible social threat to America from "holocaust deniers?"

Yes, because if they are allowed to become mainstream then we will have a serious risk that this could find itself embedded in school curriculums.

BLM deniers are the actual clear and present danger, not some ancient fringe society.

BLM Deniers? What?
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 5:26:27 AM
At 11/25/2016 3:17:46 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

Now pay special attention to the video. MLK is advocating for an improvement of both parties, NOT a LIBERATION from the current system. One seeks unity, the other, the opposite.

Clearly, you have never read the letter from Birmingham jail, have you?
Maybe you should read that and other thing written by King and you will realize that he was actually quite radical.
Cornel West actually put together a great collection of King's Writings on this topic. It's called The Radical King, and it is actually a worthwhile read.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 5:28:47 AM
At 11/25/2016 5:26:27 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:

Maybe you should read that and other thing written by King and you will realize that he was actually quite radical.
Cornel West actually put together a great collection of King's Writings on this topic. It's called The Radical King, and it is actually a worthwhile read.

I'm just addressing that video. If you want to defend separatism, go ahead. We could use some more tension in this cushy, fat 1st world nation.
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 5:46:09 AM
At 11/25/2016 5:28:47 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

I'm just addressing that video. If you want to defend separatism, go ahead. We could use some more tension in this cushy, fat 1st world nation.

Your strawmanning me again.
I am not defending separatism, I am pointing out that there is a difference between wanting a separate nation and opposing systemic oppression and inequality.
Maybe you should actually read what BLM wants. This should help you get started

https://policy.m4bl.org...
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 6:06:35 AM
At 11/25/2016 5:46:09 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 11/25/2016 5:28:47 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

Your strawmanning me again.
I am not defending separatism, I am pointing out that there is a difference between wanting a separate nation and opposing systemic oppression and inequality.

End the war on Black people (from whites)

That's just the 1st lie on the list.

That's how Hitler got the Germans to kill the Jews, by pretending the Jews were attacking the Germans...

That's not even a strawman!
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 6:09:13 AM

As a matter of fact, all these demands are a scary rendition of Mein kampf...
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 6:55:28 AM

We must remember the WWII 3rd Reich holocaust.

We have a moral duty to challenge the holocaust deniers.

Not really; it's so obvious that the Holocaust happened (from Kristallnacht to the concentration camps) that it's hardly worth addressing such people as they generally are attention seekers.

And I'm not sure what relation this has to denying the holocaust...even after reading the link. Besides that it happened like 7 years ago.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 7:12:12 AM

In all seriousness, can you not see that BLM essentially wants to treat Whites like the Germans under Hitler wanted to treat the Jews? Reparations? Defensive war? Government control? Purity of control(Black communities run by Blacks only)? it's all in the BLM manifesto you linked.
liltankjj
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 8:51:09 PM

Something I found interesting was the definition of the term Holocaust.