Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

voted for Trump because he has a collection

TRUECRISTIAN
Posts: 91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 3:32:18 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
voted for Trump because he has a collection of Bibles. This country needs Christian leadership and this proves he is a Christian.ok ?
vote republican jesus is love
Fernyx
Posts: 761
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 4:10:22 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 11/25/2016 3:32:18 AM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:
voted for Trump because he has a collection of Bibles. This country needs Christian leadership and this proves he is a Christian.ok ?

If you believe someone saying "Grab them by the p****" is Christian more power to ya, but it gives Christians a bad rep.
Greyparrot
Posts: 18,508
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 4:26:59 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 11/25/2016 4:10:22 AM, Fernyx wrote:
At 11/25/2016 3:32:18 AM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:
voted for Trump because he has a collection of Bibles. This country needs Christian leadership and this proves he is a Christian.ok ?

If you believe someone saying "Grab them by the p****" is Christian more power to ya, but it gives Christians a bad rep.

I don't know, if you don't believe the ugly women accusing him, it could be considered charity on his part.
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
Lynx_N
Posts: 659
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 8:18:07 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 11/25/2016 4:40:30 AM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:

FAXIST

FAXIST - A Fax machine that is selective about certain machines and rejects faxes from sub-par inferior fax machines (i.e. public machines, Fed Ex, Kinko's, dated fax machines or faxes or color)

or

A person who refuses to fax or be faxed. A fax snob. A person who feels they are above faxing.

Which is it?
Bronto?
Congrats.
Kumbaya.
poet
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 8:30:25 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 11/25/2016 3:32:18 AM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:
voted for Trump because he has a collection of Bibles. This country needs Christian leadership and this proves he is a Christian.ok ?

I really think that Trump's actions should speak louder than the mere possession of multiple Bibles.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Stymie13
Posts: 3,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 8:41:23 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 11/25/2016 8:18:07 PM, Lynx_N wrote:
At 11/25/2016 4:40:30 AM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:

FAXIST

FAXIST - A Fax machine that is selective about certain machines and rejects faxes from sub-par inferior fax machines (i.e. public machines, Fed Ex, Kinko's, dated fax machines or faxes or color)

or

A person who refuses to fax or be faxed. A fax snob. A person who feels they are above faxing.

Which is it?

Fax = 20 years behind the times.
Greyparrot
Posts: 18,508
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 8:53:49 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 11/25/2016 8:41:23 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 11/25/2016 8:18:07 PM, Lynx_N wrote:
At 11/25/2016 4:40:30 AM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:

FAXIST

FAXIST - A Fax machine that is selective about certain machines and rejects faxes from sub-par inferior fax machines (i.e. public machines, Fed Ex, Kinko's, dated fax machines or faxes or color)

or

A person who refuses to fax or be faxed. A fax snob. A person who feels they are above faxing.

Which is it?

Fax = 20 years behind the times.

FAXIST = Alt-Amish
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
Stymie13
Posts: 3,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 8:56:35 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 11/25/2016 8:53:49 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/25/2016 8:41:23 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 11/25/2016 8:18:07 PM, Lynx_N wrote:
At 11/25/2016 4:40:30 AM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:

FAXIST

FAXIST - A Fax machine that is selective about certain machines and rejects faxes from sub-par inferior fax machines (i.e. public machines, Fed Ex, Kinko's, dated fax machines or faxes or color)

or

A person who refuses to fax or be faxed. A fax snob. A person who feels they are above faxing.

Which is it?

Fax = 20 years behind the times.

FAXIST = Alt-Amish

lol... would that mean a bbs = alt Mennonite
Greyparrot
Posts: 18,508
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 8:57:55 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 11/25/2016 8:56:35 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 11/25/2016 8:53:49 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/25/2016 8:41:23 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 11/25/2016 8:18:07 PM, Lynx_N wrote:
At 11/25/2016 4:40:30 AM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:

FAXIST

FAXIST - A Fax machine that is selective about certain machines and rejects faxes from sub-par inferior fax machines (i.e. public machines, Fed Ex, Kinko's, dated fax machines or faxes or color)

or

A person who refuses to fax or be faxed. A fax snob. A person who feels they are above faxing.

Which is it?

Fax = 20 years behind the times.

FAXIST = Alt-Amish

lol... would that mean a bbs = alt Mennonite

don't forget the all important Hy-phen to add street cred.
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
Stymie13
Posts: 3,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 9:25:14 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 11/25/2016 8:57:55 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/25/2016 8:56:35 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 11/25/2016 8:53:49 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/25/2016 8:41:23 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 11/25/2016 8:18:07 PM, Lynx_N wrote:
At 11/25/2016 4:40:30 AM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:

FAXIST

FAXIST - A Fax machine that is selective about certain machines and rejects faxes from sub-par inferior fax machines (i.e. public machines, Fed Ex, Kinko's, dated fax machines or faxes or color)

or

A person who refuses to fax or be faxed. A fax snob. A person who feels they are above faxing.

Which is it?

Fax = 20 years behind the times.

FAXIST = Alt-Amish

lol... would that mean a bbs = alt Mennonite

don't forget the all important Hy-phen to add street

You're right!
Greyparrot
Posts: 18,508
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 9:49:37 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 11/25/2016 9:25:14 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 11/25/2016 8:57:55 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/25/2016 8:56:35 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 11/25/2016 8:53:49 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/25/2016 8:41:23 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 11/25/2016 8:18:07 PM, Lynx_N wrote:
At 11/25/2016 4:40:30 AM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:

FAXIST

FAXIST - A Fax machine that is selective about certain machines and rejects faxes from sub-par inferior fax machines (i.e. public machines, Fed Ex, Kinko's, dated fax machines or faxes or color)

or

A person who refuses to fax or be faxed. A fax snob. A person who feels they are above faxing.

Which is it?

Fax = 20 years behind the times.

FAXIST = Alt-Amish

lol... would that mean a bbs = alt Mennonite

don't forget the all important Hy-phen to add street

You're right!

ahem...

You're-Right
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
Tree_of_Death
Posts: 1,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 3:49:50 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 11/25/2016 3:32:18 AM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:
voted for Trump because he has a collection of Bibles. This country needs Christian leadership and this proves he is a Christian.ok ?

Hillary is Christian too.

Why do you believe the country needs Christian leadership? Why not secular? Or Buddhist? Or Islamic? Or Pastafarian, for that matter? Doesn't religious leadership undermine the democratic principles that the nation is based on?

I find it amusing that you say that the country needs Christian leadership but you can't spell the name of the religion. Seems like we need more publicly funded education rather than more Christian leadership.
"The world has enough for everyone's need, but not enough for everyone's greed."--Mahatma Gandhi