Jump to topic:

Holocaust liars can't deny this....

MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 1:07:54 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Oh the horror! It can't be a shtick. Or maybe. Six million Jews are always complaining.

https://www.stormfront.org......

"It seems that 'holocausts" are not that rare among the Jews -- in fact, they seem to have happened at somewhat regular intervals. Sensible research reveals that high-profile and influential Jews are shown to be quite adept and shameless in broadcasting the suffering and persecution of their flock.
Also not that rare, is the figure "6 million". A (seemingly Cabalistic) number that God/Yahweh requires to be "sacrificed" in his covenant with the Jews, prior to their "return home".

"... nearly six million Jews were killed in the Bar-Cocheba revolt ..." Article in Science of Religion, 1897

"There are 6,000,000 living, bleeding, suffering arguments in favor of Zionism." ~ Rabbi Stephen Wise, New York Times, June 11, 1900

"Startling reports of the condition and future of Russia's 6,000,000 Jews ... the Russian Government's studied policy for the "solution" of the Jewish question is systematic and murderous extermination..." ~ Dr Paul Nathan's article: View of Russian Massacre, the New York Times, March 25, 1906

" ... poverty, starvation and disease are the afflictions which now beset the six million Jews in that country, [Russia], and Roumania." ~ Deseret Evening News, March 17th, 1908

"But the same righteous Governments, who are so nobly, industriously active to establish the eternal peace, are preparing, by their own confession, complete annihilation for six million people," ~ Max Nordeau speaking at The 1911 Zionist Congress. Hecht, Ben. Perfidy. NY; Julian Messner. 1961. page 254

1912 - Rabbi Stephen S. Wise, New York Tribune, September 11th, 1912, page 9 "Russia is now asphyxiating the Jews. It does not dare to offend the nations by blood spilling, so it is slowly, but surely grinding out the lives of 6,000,000 Jews."

1915 - "In the world today there are about 13,000,000 Jews, of whom more than 6,000,000 are in the very heart of the war zone, Jews whose lives are at stake and who today are subjected to every manner of suffering and sorrow..."Louis Marshall in concert with Jacob H Schiff, Meyer London and Dr Enelow, New York Times, Article: Millions in Dire Distress, Jan 14, 1915

1916 - New York Herald, March 5th, 1916, Section III, p.10.
"Six million Jews, old men, women and little children, are suffering from the greatest calamity that has befallen Israel since the Egyptian bondage."

1915 - The Sun (NY), June 6th, 1915, section 5, page 1
"Six million Jews, one-half of the Jewish people throughout the world, are being persecuted, hounded, humiliated, tortured, starved. ... six million Jews in Russia ... are being tortured so mercilessly."

1918 - Fort Wayne News and Sentinel (IN), June 22nd, 1918, page 1
"In the war zone of Europe there are six million Jews who have been the war's worst sufferers,"

1919 - The Corsicana Daily Sun, April 3rd, 1919, p.5
"SIX MILLION ARE STARVING ... It is estimated that there are six million Jewish women, children and aged men actually starving to death.

1919 - New York Times, September 8th, 1919, page 6
"127,000 Jews Have Been Killed and 6,000,000 Are in Peril. ... 6,000,000 souls in Ukrainia and in Poland have received notice through action and by word that they are going to be completely exterminated - this fact stands before the whole world as the paramount issue of the present day."

1919 - Rushville Daily Republican, September 29th, 1919, page 4
"The thought that as I walk the streets of this properous and happy town there are 6,000,000 people in other lands without food, shelter or raiment is disturbing. ... When I read, as I have read all my life, of the persecution and slaughter of the Jews I am not proud of my own race or my religion. ... Six million people perishing!"

1919 - Schenectady Gazette, October 16th, 1919, page 15
"Today 6,000,000 Jews Are Facing the Darkest Days Ever Known in the Long History of the Race."

"The successive blows of contending armies have all but broken the back of European Jewry,' he said, 'and have reduced to tragically unbelievable poverty, starvation and disease about 6,000,000 souls, or half the Jewish population of the earth." ~ Felix M. Warburg, New York Times, Sept 29, 1919
(Fourteen years before Hitler's rise to power and twenty years before the outbreak of WWII.)

"In Europe there are today more than 5,000,000 Jews who are starving or on the verge of starvation, and many are in the grip of a virulent typhus epidemic. An appeal has been issued throughout the world. The quota of New York City is $7,500,000. The drive will occupy the week of May 2-9, and will be based wholly upon the principle of sympathy and a common humanity." ~ Editorial, New York Times, April 21, 1920

"'Hunger, cold rags, desolation, disease, death - Six million human beings, without food, shelter, clothing or medical treatment in what now are but the wastes of once fair lands, lands ravaged by long years of war or blighted by its consequences!" ~ Editorial, New York Times, May 2, 1920

"BEGS AMERICA SAVE 6,000,000 IN RUSSIA. Russia's 6,000,000 Jews are facing extermination by massacre." ~ New York Times, July 20, 1921, page 2 (This time, it's the Jews in Russia, and, of course, it's 6 million of them)

"The Jews in the immediate district for which the aid of the war sufferers' campaign is to be given numbered over six million. Over 300,000 orphans, over 150,000 descrated women, over six million wandering Jews walking, crawling in their misery, feeding on the bark of trees and on herbs that grow by the wayside." ~ Lowell Sun (MA), March 22, 1922, pg 14 (Women, orphans, crawling, eating the bark of trees in misery, and guess what -- it's 6 million Jews, again.)

"Six million Jews in Eastern Europe face starvation and even worse..." ~ Article titled: Six million Jews face starvation, Montreal Gazette, Dec 29, 1931.

"This is no exaggeration to say that six million Jews are sentenced to be imprisoned in this part of the world [Europe] ..." ~ Future Israeli president Chiam Weizmann, testifying before the Peel Commission, 1936

"Great Britain has it within her power to throw open the gates of Palestine and let in the victimized and persecuted Jews escaping from the European holocaust." ~ The Jewish Western Bulletin, June 2nd, 1936, page 3 (Three years before the outbreak of WWII.)

"Six million Jews at this moment are trapped like rats ... " ~ The Guardian, April 4th, 1938, page 11 (18 months before WWII began.)

"It is estimated that nearly six million Jews have been driven from their homes by ruthless oppressors and stripped not only of their property but their right to work for a living." ~ Port Arthur News, June 9th, 1938, page 1 (Who(m) is in charge of counting, how do they arrive at these figures and why is it always 6 million?)
"Does Mr. X really believe that if Hitler gains control of Spain with the help of Franco, that life in Spain will be any different than it is today in Germany, Austria and Czechoslovakia where 6,000,000 Jews have been murdered, ..." ~ The Daily Sentinel (Rome, NY), January 31st, 1939, page 11 (9 months before the the beginning of WWII.)

"Not in Hitler's Hands, In Yours ... The Fate Of Six Million European Jews" ~ The Jewish Criterion, April 7th, 1939, page 4

"6,000,000 Jews are doomed to destruction..." ~ Nahum Goldman, Chairman or the World Jewish Congress, the Palm Beach Post, June 25, 1940

Default Re: World Almanac numbers of Jews explained
It seems that 'holocausts" are not that rare among the Jews -- in fact, they seem to have happened at somewhat regular intervals. Sensible research reveals that high-profile and influential Jews are shown to be quite adept and shameless in broadcasting the suffering and persecution of their flock.
Also not that rare, is the figure "6 million". A (seemingly Cabalistic)
Scruggs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 1:30:34 AM
At 11/26/2016 1:07:54 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Oh the horror! It can't be a shtick. Or maybe. Six million Jews are always complaining.

Why would you use a stromfront forum post as evidence of anything?
"If a man does not put himself in the attitude of a sinner, his prayer will not be heard before God." A brother asked him, "what is a sinful soul?" And St. Abba Moses replied, "Everyone who bears his own sins, and does not consider those of his companion."
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 1:59:21 AM

1. This is the exact same argument that David Irving made in this interview with Max Blumenthal (point is made in the first minute of video).

2. None of those other Genocides were on such a scale as the Holocaust and in an industrialized manner

3. Stormfront? Really?

4. Are you trolling?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 2:56:34 AM
At 11/26/2016 1:30:34 AM, Scruggs wrote:

Why would you use a stromfront forum post as evidence of anything?

Where the information comes from is irrelevant to the validity of the information. The information contains a collective sum of newspaper articles. Convenient. Are you saying these newspaper articles are somehow invalid because of a site you don't like? I could find other means to locating them.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 2:58:03 AM
At 11/26/2016 1:59:21 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:

1. This is the exact same argument that David Irving made in this interview with Max Blumenthal (point is made in the first minute of video).

2. None of those other Genocides were on such a scale as the Holocaust and in an industrialized manner

3. Stormfront? Really?

4. Are you trolling?

I never troll. You're as dumb as the redneck moron above you
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 3:01:21 AM
Please donate $1,000,000 to strengthen the Jewry for the six million Jewish souls of the October 18th 1918 Jewish Holohoax. Money grubbing swindlers list

https://youtu.be......
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 3:13:50 AM
https://youtu.be...

Here is proof these newspaper articles existed. Seems anyone denying them because they were also posted on stormfront, can't get over their own racist denials. Freaking kids with computers.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 4:00:32 AM
At 11/26/2016 3:50:19 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 11/26/2016 3:13:50 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

(stormfront as a source)

Which newspaper article posted on that site did you assume was fake? I posted YouTube clips of some of those articles that show the original newspaper. You're obviously trying to get people to discredit the information because you know it is real.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 4:15:10 AM
At 11/26/2016 4:00:32 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

(stormfront as a source)

Which newspaper article posted on that site did you assume was fake? I posted YouTube clips of some of those articles that show the original newspaper. You're obviously trying to get people to discredit the information because you know it is real.

Found the stormfag.
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 4:59:35 AM

Wow, stormfront. What a brilliant source. I'm so glad that I can finally be educated by an obviously unbiased network.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Scruggs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 6:20:25 AM
At 11/26/2016 2:56:34 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Where the information comes from is irrelevant to the validity of the information. The information contains a collective sum of newspaper articles. Convenient. Are you saying these newspaper articles are somehow invalid because of a site you don't like? I could find other means to locating them.
Actually, where the information comes from is very relevant. I am aware that the thread on stormfront quotes other sources, but how do you know that they are not taken out of context? Stormfront is not exactly known for hosting quality individuals.
"If a man does not put himself in the attitude of a sinner, his prayer will not be heard before God." A brother asked him, "what is a sinful soul?" And St. Abba Moses replied, "Everyone who bears his own sins, and does not consider those of his companion."
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 2:02:36 PM
At 11/26/2016 4:59:35 AM, missbailey8 wrote:

Wow, stormfront. What a brilliant source. I'm so glad that I can finally be educated by an obviously unbiased network.

That's the name of the site. But it's not the name of all the newspaper articles copied to that site. Are you saying those newspaper articles are fake? I posted also a video of some of the original newspapers copied to that site. This is an attempt of yours to discredit those papers. You're not too bright. You also have a mental disease that turned you into what you've become. I'm sorry for that, but that is the truth. Deal with it. Don't try to convince yourself of the truth becoming anything but what it is. In doing this you will only further worsen your condition. Get some help. Get off the drugs.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 2:07:51 PM
At 11/26/2016 6:20:25 AM, Scruggs wrote:
At 11/26/2016 2:56:34 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Actually, where the information comes from is very relevant. I am aware that the thread on stormfront quotes other sources, but how do you know that they are not taken out of context? Stormfront is not exactly known for hosting quality individuals.

I posted some of the videos from YouTube that explicitly shows the original newspapers with the entire articles. Some of these newspapers also have online libraries. Stormfront isn't the only place to find these articles. You could have very well spent your time wisely by factchecking these instead of assuming they are false. Once you see these articles are real, that now helps prove a case against the invalidity of mainstream outlets for information.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 2:19:49 PM
At 11/26/2016 4:15:10 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 11/26/2016 4:00:32 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

(stormfront as a source)

Found the stormfag.

Stormfag? That sounds racist. The information on that site is accurate. I'm sorry you don't like it. That's your problem. It's not my problem. You will simply be forcing me to become your problem. And then we will solve that problem.
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 2:20:15 PM

(stormfront as a source)
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 5:49:16 PM
At 11/26/2016 2:02:36 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

That's the name of the site. But it's not the name of all the newspaper articles copied to that site. Are you saying those newspaper articles are fake? I posted also a video of some of the original newspapers copied to that site. This is an attempt of yours to discredit those papers. You're not too bright. You also have a mental disease that turned you into what you've become. I'm sorry for that, but that is the truth. Deal with it. Don't try to convince yourself of the truth becoming anything but what it is. In doing this you will only further worsen your condition. Get some help. Get off the drugs.

What "mental disease" would this be, dear friend?
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 6:20:38 PM
At 11/26/2016 5:49:16 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

I think you know quite well what I'm talking about. Have you ever done any drugs? If so, what kind of drugs? Honest answer please.
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 6:43:45 PM
At 11/26/2016 6:20:38 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

I think you know quite well what I'm talking about.
No, I don't. Enlighten me.

Have you ever done any drugs? If so, what kind of drugs? Honest answer please.

Unless prescription drugs count, no.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 7:05:05 PM
At 11/26/2016 6:43:45 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

What sorts?
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 7:14:31 PM
At 11/26/2016 7:05:05 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

What sorts?
Why do you care? Are you going to ask me for my social security number, phone number, and address next?
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 7:30:52 PM
At 11/26/2016 7:14:31 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

What sorts?
Why do you care? Are you going to ask me for my social security number, phone number, and address next?

If I wanted that information I would just take it.
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 7:33:25 PM
At 11/26/2016 7:30:52 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

What sorts?

How very kind of you. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that medicine for manic bipolar episodes and antidepressants don't worsen my "condition ".
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 7:42:30 PM
At 11/26/2016 7:33:25 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2016 7:30:52 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

What sorts?

How very kind of you. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that medicine for manic bipolar episodes and antidepressants don't worsen my "condition ".

Do you think they are helping the problem or simply masking the problem? Some people create problems, others are born with problems such as being born while a mother has a drug addiction.
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 7:48:28 PM
At 11/26/2016 7:42:30 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/26/2016 7:33:25 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

Do you think they are helping the problem or simply masking the problem? Some people create problems, others are born with problems such as being born while a mother has a drug addiction.

Are you kidding me? I am able to manage it with medication and counseling. I don't need armchair psychology from a stranger on a debate site.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO