Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

FUNDRAISER: Private prisons for Trump's polit

TRUECRISTIAN
Posts: 91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 8:09:44 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
FUNDRAISER: Private prisons for Trump's political opponents!Brothers in Christ, I'm ecstatic!! The doubters in the lame stream media like the Clinton News Network threw every dirty trick, lie, and underhanded tactic in their arsenal, but we prevailed! CNN, even after seeing Trump's amazing poll numbers gave him a 1% chance of winning the nomination! As late as five days ago, the Huffington Post gave Trump a measly 2% chance of winning the presidency, but we were not deterred. Think about it, there was NO major media outlet predicting a Trump victory after he announced, much less before. In the spirit of True Christian" mercy and forgiveness I would like to make a modest proposal that instead of jail for the enemies of Trump we take a lesson from the commies and send them to Christian FEMA re-education camps where they can be offered the opportunity of finding Jesus and Salvation" from their present path to the Lake of Fire.
vote republican jesus is love
TRUECRISTIAN
Posts: 91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 8:30:03 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 11/26/2016 8:11:13 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
I'm all for free speech and expression but oy vei

WHY YOU HATE AMERICA?
vote republican jesus is love
Stymie13
Posts: 3,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 8:45:09 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 11/26/2016 8:30:03 PM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:
At 11/26/2016 8:11:13 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
I'm all for free speech and expression but oy vei

WHY YOU HATE AMERICA?

No but re-education camps? Um no
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 8:57:52 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Whoa, hold your horses there, sport. At this stage the Electoral College may still give the presidency to Hillary. If that were to happen, I doubt you would want to be sent to a concentration camp.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
TRUECRISTIAN
Posts: 91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 9:13:41 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 11/26/2016 8:57:52 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Whoa, hold your horses there, sport. At this stage the Electoral College may still give the presidency to Hillary. If that were to happen, I doubt you would want to be sent to a concentration camp.

Most prisoners in the early concentration camps were German Communists, Socialists, Social Democrats, Roma (Gypsies), Jehovah's Witnesses, homosexuals, ...
vote republican jesus is love
xus00HAY
Posts: 1,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 3:38:55 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Perhaps Trump could turn his Atlantic City hotels into privately owned for profit prisons.
Fernyx
Posts: 615
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 8:33:28 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 11/26/2016 8:09:44 PM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:
FUNDRAISER: Private prisons for Trump's political opponents!Brothers in Christ, I'm ecstatic!! The doubters in the lame stream media like the Clinton News Network threw every dirty trick, lie, and underhanded tactic in their arsenal, but we prevailed! CNN, even after seeing Trump's amazing poll numbers gave him a 1% chance of winning the nomination! As late as five days ago, the Huffington Post gave Trump a measly 2% chance of winning the presidency, but we were not deterred. Think about it, there was NO major media outlet predicting a Trump victory after he announced, much less before. In the spirit of True Christian" mercy and forgiveness I would like to make a modest proposal that instead of jail for the enemies of Trump we take a lesson from the commies and send them to Christian FEMA re-education camps where they can be offered the opportunity of finding Jesus and Salvation" from their present path to the Lake of Fire.

Sorry but I am not a Nazi
Greyparrot
Posts: 16,172
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 8:34:57 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 11/27/2016 8:33:28 PM, Fernyx wrote:

Sorry but I am not a Nazi

Why not? National Socialism is da sht.
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
Fernyx
Posts: 615
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 8:35:54 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 11/27/2016 8:34:57 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/27/2016 8:33:28 PM, Fernyx wrote:

Sorry but I am not a Nazi

Why not? National Socialism is da sht.

After all Hitler did revive the German economy