Constitution overruled

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2011 10:16:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
*golf clap*
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2011 10:23:51 PM
I'm going to look more into this, I don't believe it.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2011 10:27:58 PM
At 1/21/2011 10:23:51 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
I'm going to look more into this, I don't believe it.

Same, it's gotta be a joke.
kfc
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2011 10:34:39 PM
I just realized that this isn't really anything new.

The title of the article is very misleading.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2011 10:36:50 PM
At 1/21/2011 10:34:39 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
I just realized that this isn't really anything new.

The title of the article is very misleading.

Yeah, they just went against the Constitution (which many judges do.) There's nothing that says they can legally do it.
kfc
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2011 10:42:09 PM
If you are dirt poor, are accused of something, and have to use a PD...

You'll know just how bullsh!t our judicial system is.

I spent 2 months in jail for TRESPASSING ON LAND.

Cook County motherfvcking jail for walking on the train tracks.

I would have stayed for only a month, but when they were transporting me to my court case, they brought me to the wrong courtroom. Yeah, I spent a month longer because THEY SCREWED UP. A month longer in one of the sh!ttiest jails in the country.

FOR TRESPASSING ON LAND.

Oh yeah, and by the way, it is nigh impossible to contact anyone on the outside when you are locked up. You can't even make a case for yourself.

bastards.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2011 10:45:47 PM
At 1/21/2011 10:42:09 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
If you are dirt poor, are accused of something, and have to use a PD...

You'll know just how bullsh!t our judicial system is.

I spent 2 months in jail for TRESPASSING ON LAND.

Cook County motherfvcking jail for walking on the train tracks.

I would have stayed for only a month, but when they were transporting me to my court case, they brought me to the wrong courtroom. Yeah, I spent a month longer because THEY SCREWED UP. A month longer in one of the sh!ttiest jails in the country.

FOR TRESPASSING ON LAND.

Oh yeah, and by the way, it is nigh impossible to contact anyone on the outside when you are locked up. You can't even make a case for yourself.

bastards.

I almost went to jail because I ran away when my father abused me and my little brother. Some "rule" that whoever calls the police first is usually innocent.
kfc
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2011 3:16:56 PM
That article is contradictory. Denial of cert means they haven't heard the lawsuit. They haven't ruled on anything, no Supreme Court Precdent has been set.

99% of petitions for certiorari are denied. That isn't news.

The article does not mention any particular clause of the Constitution.

Wording like this is a guarantee to make an already unlikely petition to the Supreme Court impossible:

"Whether federal courts must be stopped from operating corruptly and ignoring all laws, rules, and facts."

Whatever the lower courts did, they did not ignore "all laws, rules, and facts."

This sounds like some Alex Jones type stuff btw.

Get a reputable news source, not a press release with some dude reporting on his own case. Or at least court records or something
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2011 3:35:13 PM
At 1/21/2011 10:45:47 PM, Koopin wrote:
I almost went to jail because I ran away when my father abused me and my little brother. Some "rule" that whoever calls the police first is usually innocent.

DCFS usually sides with the parents as well. It's a screwed up system.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2011 3:37:05 PM
At 1/22/2011 3:16:56 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
That article is contradictory. Denial of cert means they haven't heard the lawsuit. They haven't ruled on anything, no Supreme Court Precdent has been set.

99% of petitions for certiorari are denied. That isn't news.

The article does not mention any particular clause of the Constitution.

Wording like this is a guarantee to make an already unlikely petition to the Supreme Court impossible:

"Whether federal courts must be stopped from operating corruptly and ignoring all laws, rules, and facts."

Whatever the lower courts did, they did not ignore "all laws, rules, and facts."

This sounds like some Alex Jones type stuff btw.

Get a reputable news source, not a press release with some dude reporting on his own case. Or at least court records or something

Yeah, that was what I was thinking after looking this up on the Supreme Court site, but since I am mostly ignorant about these matters, I didn't want to say anything.