Total Posts:38|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Deportation

sadolite
Posts: 8,842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 11:11:54 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
" German Chancellor Angela Merkel now says she will deport about 10% of recently arrived migrants -- 100,000 of them."

http://truthfeed.com...

So using current logic with regard to deporting migrants this would make her a racist bigot?

Is this where I play the racist bigot card against her? Or is she being smart? Or is she just stupid and forgot her position?
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 11:13:35 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/27/2016 11:11:54 PM, sadolite wrote:
" German Chancellor Angela Merkel now says she will deport about 10% of recently arrived migrants -- 100,000 of them."

http://truthfeed.com...

So using current logic with regard to deporting migrants this would make her a racist bigot?

Is this where I play the racist bigot card against her? Or is she being smart? Or is she just stupid and forgot her position?

I say it's there country, we sit back and chuckle.
sadolite
Posts: 8,842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 11:41:55 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/27/2016 11:13:35 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 11/27/2016 11:11:54 PM, sadolite wrote:
" German Chancellor Angela Merkel now says she will deport about 10% of recently arrived migrants -- 100,000 of them."

http://truthfeed.com...

So using current logic with regard to deporting migrants this would make her a racist bigot?

Is this where I play the racist bigot card against her? Or is she being smart? Or is she just stupid and forgot her position?

I say it's there country, we sit back and chuckle.

No see it's like this. I need to know if it is alright to call her a racist bigot for future discussion and debate.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 11:45:52 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/27/2016 11:41:55 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/27/2016 11:13:35 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 11/27/2016 11:11:54 PM, sadolite wrote:
" German Chancellor Angela Merkel now says she will deport about 10% of recently arrived migrants -- 100,000 of them."

http://truthfeed.com...

So using current logic with regard to deporting migrants this would make her a racist bigot?

Is this where I play the racist bigot card against her? Or is she being smart? Or is she just stupid and forgot her position?

I say it's there country, we sit back and chuckle.

No see it's like this. I need to know if it is alright to call her a racist bigot for future discussion and debate.

Sure. Half will agree, the other half will call you a racist for calling her a racist! Lol
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 12:30:40 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/27/2016 11:11:54 PM, sadolite wrote:
" German Chancellor Angela Merkel now says she will deport about 10% of recently arrived migrants -- 100,000 of them."

http://truthfeed.com...

So using current logic with regard to deporting migrants this would make her a racist bigot?

Is this where I play the racist bigot card against her? Or is she being smart? Or is she just stupid and forgot her position?

She's being smart. Merkel was responsible for the refugee crisis in Europe, and it's about time she at least does something to patch up her stupidity of allowing so many refugees into Germany.
sadolite
Posts: 8,842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 1:19:47 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/28/2016 12:30:40 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 11/27/2016 11:11:54 PM, sadolite wrote:
" German Chancellor Angela Merkel now says she will deport about 10% of recently arrived migrants -- 100,000 of them."

http://truthfeed.com...

So using current logic with regard to deporting migrants this would make her a racist bigot?

Is this where I play the racist bigot card against her? Or is she being smart? Or is she just stupid and forgot her position?

She's being smart. Merkel was responsible for the refugee crisis in Europe, and it's about time she at least does something to patch up her stupidity of allowing so many refugees into Germany.

I agree with your statement, but would add that the only reason for doing it is out of fear of losing re-election. If not for that, it is most likely her unchecked immigration policy would continue. She is only doing it for appearances and politics, not because of any sense of it being best for the country or the people.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 1:31:51 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/27/2016 11:11:54 PM, sadolite wrote:
" German Chancellor Angela Merkel now says she will deport about 10% of recently arrived migrants -- 100,000 of them."

http://truthfeed.com...

So using current logic with regard to deporting migrants this would make her a racist bigot?

Is this where I play the racist bigot card against her? Or is she being smart? Or is she just stupid and forgot her position?

"It is estimated that some 215,000 migrants have been denied the right to stay in Germany over the last 18 months, most because they come from countries in eastern Europe and north Africa which are not ravaged by war.

Mrs Merkel is now insisting that resources must be concentrated on refugees fleeing war and turmoil who genuinely needed support, and that public acceptance for asylum seekers can only be maintained by deporting economic migrants trying to abuse the system."
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 1:56:26 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/28/2016 1:19:47 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/28/2016 12:30:40 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 11/27/2016 11:11:54 PM, sadolite wrote:
" German Chancellor Angela Merkel now says she will deport about 10% of recently arrived migrants -- 100,000 of them."

http://truthfeed.com...

So using current logic with regard to deporting migrants this would make her a racist bigot?

Is this where I play the racist bigot card against her? Or is she being smart? Or is she just stupid and forgot her position?

She's being smart. Merkel was responsible for the refugee crisis in Europe, and it's about time she at least does something to patch up her stupidity of allowing so many refugees into Germany.

I agree with your statement, but would add that the only reason for doing it is out of fear of losing re-election. If not for that, it is most likely her unchecked immigration policy would continue. She is only doing it for appearances and politics, not because of any sense of it being best for the country or the people.

That's what I thought, I really don't see why she would suddenly reverse her open-borders stance unless it was to fix her reputation and/or increase her chances of getting re-elected. Either way, at least something is being done.
Fernyx
Posts: 330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 2:04:27 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/27/2016 11:11:54 PM, sadolite wrote:
" German Chancellor Angela Merkel now says she will deport about 10% of recently arrived migrants -- 100,000 of them."

http://truthfeed.com...

So using current logic with regard to deporting migrants this would make her a racist bigot?

Is this where I play the racist bigot card against her? Or is she being smart? Or is she just stupid and forgot her position?

She is not a racist bigot, she just realized the sh1t storm she was making and is trying a last ditch effort to reverse the regression.
slo1
Posts: 4,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 1:45:25 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/27/2016 11:11:54 PM, sadolite wrote:
" German Chancellor Angela Merkel now says she will deport about 10% of recently arrived migrants -- 100,000 of them."

http://truthfeed.com...

So using current logic with regard to deporting migrants this would make her a racist bigot?

Is this where I play the racist bigot card against her? Or is she being smart? Or is she just stupid and forgot her position?

Obama deported more immigrants than any President. Extrapolating your point to Obama, I don't understand your logic calling him a racist.

This is just classic rightist propaganda.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 6:47:05 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/27/2016 11:41:55 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/27/2016 11:13:35 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 11/27/2016 11:11:54 PM, sadolite wrote:
" German Chancellor Angela Merkel now says she will deport about 10% of recently arrived migrants -- 100,000 of them."

http://truthfeed.com...

So using current logic with regard to deporting migrants this would make her a racist bigot?

Is this where I play the racist bigot card against her? Or is she being smart? Or is she just stupid and forgot her position?

I say it's there country, we sit back and chuckle.

No see it's like this. I need to know if it is alright to call her a racist bigot for future discussion and debate.

lol I get what your saying, but no because she's not a white male American she can't be racist.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 6:49:40 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/28/2016 6:47:05 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/27/2016 11:41:55 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/27/2016 11:13:35 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 11/27/2016 11:11:54 PM, sadolite wrote:
" German Chancellor Angela Merkel now says she will deport about 10% of recently arrived migrants -- 100,000 of them."

http://truthfeed.com...

So using current logic with regard to deporting migrants this would make her a racist bigot?

Is this where I play the racist bigot card against her? Or is she being smart? Or is she just stupid and forgot her position?

I say it's there country, we sit back and chuckle.

No see it's like this. I need to know if it is alright to call her a racist bigot for future discussion and debate.

lol I get what your saying, but no because she's not a white male American she can't be racist.

Triggered.
sadolite
Posts: 8,842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 10:20:13 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/28/2016 1:45:25 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 11/27/2016 11:11:54 PM, sadolite wrote:
" German Chancellor Angela Merkel now says she will deport about 10% of recently arrived migrants -- 100,000 of them."

http://truthfeed.com...

So using current logic with regard to deporting migrants this would make her a racist bigot?

Is this where I play the racist bigot card against her? Or is she being smart? Or is she just stupid and forgot her position?

Obama deported more immigrants than any President. Extrapolating your point to Obama, I don't understand your logic calling him a racist.

This is just classic rightist propaganda.

But if a person on the right suggests deportation they are automatically called a racist. Are you even aware of the world around you and the words that are coming out of your mouth? You state that Obama deported more people but then turn right around and call it right wing propaganda for agreeing to deport people. Oh and your extrapolation is incorrect. I am referring to all liberals who call people racist for suggesting to enforce our immigration laws to the letter. Such as ending and jailing public officials who support sanctuary cities which is a clear violation of federal law.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
slo1
Posts: 4,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 10:44:20 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/29/2016 10:20:13 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/28/2016 1:45:25 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 11/27/2016 11:11:54 PM, sadolite wrote:
" German Chancellor Angela Merkel now says she will deport about 10% of recently arrived migrants -- 100,000 of them."

http://truthfeed.com...

So using current logic with regard to deporting migrants this would make her a racist bigot?

Is this where I play the racist bigot card against her? Or is she being smart? Or is she just stupid and forgot her position?

Obama deported more immigrants than any President. Extrapolating your point to Obama, I don't understand your logic calling him a racist.

This is just classic rightist propaganda.

But if a person on the right suggests deportation they are automatically called a racist. Are you even aware of the world around you and the words that are coming out of your mouth?

I am aware that every president of the US has deported immigrants and not everyone has been called a racist. I am however not aware why you keep trying to make weak attempts at your propaganda when your logic is so flawed.

You state that Obama deported more people but then turn right around and call it right wing propaganda for agreeing to deport people.

Nope, that is not what I said. I gave a clear example of person who has deported millions of people, yet is not called a racist thus exposing your weak logic.

Oh and your extrapolation is incorrect. I am referring to all liberals who call people racist for suggesting to enforce our immigration laws to the letter. Such as ending and jailing public officials who support sanctuary cities which is a clear violation of federal law.

I am unaware of any Liberals who called Obama racist for deporting millions of illegals, so you will have to enlighten me on who these liberals are that object deportation.

Once again extrapolating your logic I assume you also support jailing of public officials who refuse to enforce federal marijuana laws and multitude of other laws where states and federal laws don't match up.

Everybody is a state rights guy until they get to their cause where they want to heavy hand of the fed to crack down. SMH.
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 10:58:55 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/29/2016 10:20:13 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/28/2016 1:45:25 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 11/27/2016 11:11:54 PM, sadolite wrote:
" German Chancellor Angela Merkel now says she will deport about 10% of recently arrived migrants -- 100,000 of them."

http://truthfeed.com...

So using current logic with regard to deporting migrants this would make her a racist bigot?

Is this where I play the racist bigot card against her? Or is she being smart? Or is she just stupid and forgot her position?

Obama deported more immigrants than any President. Extrapolating your point to Obama, I don't understand your logic calling him a racist.

This is just classic rightist propaganda.

But if a person on the right suggests deportation they are automatically called a racist.

Can you cite 1 example of this?
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,286
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 11:21:05 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/28/2016 1:45:25 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 11/27/2016 11:11:54 PM, sadolite wrote:
" German Chancellor Angela Merkel now says she will deport about 10% of recently arrived migrants -- 100,000 of them."

http://truthfeed.com...

So using current logic with regard to deporting migrants this would make her a racist bigot?

Is this where I play the racist bigot card against her? Or is she being smart? Or is she just stupid and forgot her position?

Obama deported more immigrants than any President. Extrapolating your point to Obama, I don't understand your logic calling him a racist.

This is just classic rightist propaganda.

"The portrait of a steadily increasing number of deportations rests on statistics that conceal almost as much as they disclose. A closer examination shows that immigrants living illegally in most of the continental U.S. are less likely to be deported today than before Obama came to office, according to immigration data.

Expulsions of people who are settled and working in the United States have fallen steadily since his first year in office, and are down more than 40% since 2009.

On the other side of the ledger, the number of people deported at or near the border has gone up -- primarily as a result of changing who gets counted in the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency's deportation statistics.

The vast majority of those border crossers would not have been treated as formal deportations under most previous administrations. If all removals were tallied, the total sent back to Mexico each year would have been far higher under those previous administrations than it is now.

The shift in who gets tallied helped the administration look tough in its early years but now may be backfiring politically. Immigration advocates plan protests across the country this week around what they say will be the 2 millionth deportation under Obama -- a mark expected to be hit in the next few days. And Democratic strategists fret about a decline in Latino voter turnout for this fall's election.

Until recent years, most people caught illegally crossing the southern border were simply bused back into Mexico in what officials called 'voluntary returns,' but which critics derisively termed 'catch and release.' Those removals, which during the 1990s reached more 1 million a year, were not counted in Immigration and Customs Enforcement's deportation statistics.

Now, the vast majority of border crossers who are apprehended get fingerprinted and formally deported. The change began during the George W. Bush administration and accelerated under Obama. The policy stemmed in part from a desire to ensure that people who had crossed into the country illegally would have formal charges on their records.

In the Obama years, all of the increase in deportations has involved people picked up within 100 miles of the border, most of whom have just recently crossed over. In 2013, almost two-thirds of deportations were in that category.

At the same time, the administration largely ended immigration roundups at workplaces and shifted investigators into targeting business owners who illegally hired foreign workers.

'If you are a run-of-the-mill immigrant here illegally, your odds of getting deported are close to zero -- it's just highly unlikely to happen,' John Sandweg, until recently the acting director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, said in an interview."

http://www.latimes.com...
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 11:46:52 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/28/2016 1:45:25 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 11/27/2016 11:11:54 PM, sadolite wrote:
" German Chancellor Angela Merkel now says she will deport about 10% of recently arrived migrants -- 100,000 of them."

http://truthfeed.com...

So using current logic with regard to deporting migrants this would make her a racist bigot?

Is this where I play the racist bigot card against her? Or is she being smart? Or is she just stupid and forgot her position?

Obama deported more immigrants than any President. Extrapolating your point to Obama, I don't understand your logic calling him a racist.

This is just classic rightist propaganda.

why aren't the leftists calling obama racist?
slo1
Posts: 4,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 1:41:55 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/29/2016 11:46:52 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 11/28/2016 1:45:25 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 11/27/2016 11:11:54 PM, sadolite wrote:
" German Chancellor Angela Merkel now says she will deport about 10% of recently arrived migrants -- 100,000 of them."

http://truthfeed.com...

So using current logic with regard to deporting migrants this would make her a racist bigot?

Is this where I play the racist bigot card against her? Or is she being smart? Or is she just stupid and forgot her position?

Obama deported more immigrants than any President. Extrapolating your point to Obama, I don't understand your logic calling him a racist.

This is just classic rightist propaganda.

why aren't the leftists calling obama racist?

I believe that was my point. Thanks for making it again.
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 2:38:18 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/29/2016 10:44:20 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 11/29/2016 10:20:13 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/28/2016 1:45:25 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 11/27/2016 11:11:54 PM, sadolite wrote:
" German Chancellor Angela Merkel now says she will deport about 10% of recently arrived migrants -- 100,000 of them."

http://truthfeed.com...

So using current logic with regard to deporting migrants this would make her a racist bigot?

Is this where I play the racist bigot card against her? Or is she being smart? Or is she just stupid and forgot her position?

Obama deported more immigrants than any President. Extrapolating your point to Obama, I don't understand your logic calling him a racist.

This is just classic rightist propaganda.

But if a person on the right suggests deportation they are automatically called a racist. Are you even aware of the world around you and the words that are coming out of your mouth?

I am aware that every president of the US has deported immigrants and not everyone has been called a racist. I am however not aware why you keep trying to make weak attempts at your propaganda when your logic is so flawed.

You state that Obama deported more people but then turn right around and call it right wing propaganda for agreeing to deport people.

Nope, that is not what I said. I gave a clear example of person who has deported millions of people, yet is not called a racist thus exposing your weak logic.

Oh and your extrapolation is incorrect. I am referring to all liberals who call people racist for suggesting to enforce our immigration laws to the letter. Such as ending and jailing public officials who support sanctuary cities which is a clear violation of federal law.

I am unaware of any Liberals who called Obama racist for deporting millions of illegals, so you will have to enlighten me on who these liberals are that object deportation.

Once again extrapolating your logic I assume you also support jailing of public officials who refuse to enforce federal marijuana laws and multitude of other laws where states and federal laws don't match up.

Everybody is a state rights guy until they get to their cause where they want to heavy hand of the fed to crack down. SMH.

Not me. I want no systematic crackdown. If you get caught you get caught.

I am even becoming benign on sanctuary cities. States do what you like. Feds selectively enforce some laws, not others? Fvck them.
sadolite
Posts: 8,842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 2:53:30 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/29/2016 10:58:55 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 11/29/2016 10:20:13 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/28/2016 1:45:25 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 11/27/2016 11:11:54 PM, sadolite wrote:
" German Chancellor Angela Merkel now says she will deport about 10% of recently arrived migrants -- 100,000 of them."

http://truthfeed.com...

So using current logic with regard to deporting migrants this would make her a racist bigot?

Is this where I play the racist bigot card against her? Or is she being smart? Or is she just stupid and forgot her position?

Obama deported more immigrants than any President. Extrapolating your point to Obama, I don't understand your logic calling him a racist.

This is just classic rightist propaganda.

But if a person on the right suggests deportation they are automatically called a racist.

Can you cite 1 example of this?

You are kidding right? What are you if you suggest deporting illegal aliens. Or Muslims with known ties to terror nations. You are a racist right? You really haven't seen an example of this? You are so sheltered and naive as to think this is not the number one narrative of the Democratic party? The race card.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 2:55:09 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/30/2016 2:53:30 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/29/2016 10:58:55 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 11/29/2016 10:20:13 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/28/2016 1:45:25 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 11/27/2016 11:11:54 PM, sadolite wrote:
" German Chancellor Angela Merkel now says she will deport about 10% of recently arrived migrants -- 100,000 of them."

http://truthfeed.com...

So using current logic with regard to deporting migrants this would make her a racist bigot?

Is this where I play the racist bigot card against her? Or is she being smart? Or is she just stupid and forgot her position?

Obama deported more immigrants than any President. Extrapolating your point to Obama, I don't understand your logic calling him a racist.

This is just classic rightist propaganda.

But if a person on the right suggests deportation they are automatically called a racist.

Can you cite 1 example of this?

You are kidding right? What are you if you suggest deporting illegal aliens. Or Muslims with known ties to terror nations. You are a racist right? You really haven't seen an example of this? You are so sheltered and naive as to think this is not the number one narrative of the Democratic party? The race card.

Then it should be trivial for you to cite 1 example where simply deporting people has been called racist.
sadolite
Posts: 8,842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 2:55:23 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/29/2016 10:44:20 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 11/29/2016 10:20:13 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/28/2016 1:45:25 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 11/27/2016 11:11:54 PM, sadolite wrote:
" German Chancellor Angela Merkel now says she will deport about 10% of recently arrived migrants -- 100,000 of them."

http://truthfeed.com...

So using current logic with regard to deporting migrants this would make her a racist bigot?

Is this where I play the racist bigot card against her? Or is she being smart? Or is she just stupid and forgot her position?

Obama deported more immigrants than any President. Extrapolating your point to Obama, I don't understand your logic calling him a racist.

This is just classic rightist propaganda.

But if a person on the right suggests deportation they are automatically called a racist. Are you even aware of the world around you and the words that are coming out of your mouth?

I am aware that every president of the US has deported immigrants and not everyone has been called a racist. I am however not aware why you keep trying to make weak attempts at your propaganda when your logic is so flawed.

You state that Obama deported more people but then turn right around and call it right wing propaganda for agreeing to deport people.

Nope, that is not what I said. I gave a clear example of person who has deported millions of people, yet is not called a racist thus exposing your weak logic.

Oh and your extrapolation is incorrect. I am referring to all liberals who call people racist for suggesting to enforce our immigration laws to the letter. Such as ending and jailing public officials who support sanctuary cities which is a clear violation of federal law.

I am unaware of any Liberals who called Obama racist for deporting millions of illegals, so you will have to enlighten me on who these liberals are that object deportation.

Once again extrapolating your logic I assume you also support jailing of public officials who refuse to enforce federal marijuana laws and multitude of other laws where states and federal laws don't match up.

Everybody is a state rights guy until they get to their cause where they want to heavy hand of the fed to crack down. SMH.

Why is it right wing propaganda and not left wing propaganda?
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Posts: 8,842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 2:56:42 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/30/2016 2:55:09 AM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 11/30/2016 2:53:30 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/29/2016 10:58:55 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 11/29/2016 10:20:13 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/28/2016 1:45:25 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 11/27/2016 11:11:54 PM, sadolite wrote:
" German Chancellor Angela Merkel now says she will deport about 10% of recently arrived migrants -- 100,000 of them."

http://truthfeed.com...

So using current logic with regard to deporting migrants this would make her a racist bigot?

Is this where I play the racist bigot card against her? Or is she being smart? Or is she just stupid and forgot her position?

Obama deported more immigrants than any President. Extrapolating your point to Obama, I don't understand your logic calling him a racist.

This is just classic rightist propaganda.

But if a person on the right suggests deportation they are automatically called a racist.

Can you cite 1 example of this?

You are kidding right? What are you if you suggest deporting illegal aliens. Or Muslims with known ties to terror nations. You are a racist right? You really haven't seen an example of this? You are so sheltered and naive as to think this is not the number one narrative of the Democratic party? The race card.

Then it should be trivial for you to cite 1 example where simply deporting people has been called racist.

Ok just to amuse you, Donald Trump, I can name more if you like.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Ramshutu
Posts: 4,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 3:18:42 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/30/2016 2:56:42 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/30/2016 2:55:09 AM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 11/30/2016 2:53:30 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/29/2016 10:58:55 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 11/29/2016 10:20:13 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/28/2016 1:45:25 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 11/27/2016 11:11:54 PM, sadolite wrote:
" German Chancellor Angela Merkel now says she will deport about 10% of recently arrived migrants -- 100,000 of them."

http://truthfeed.com...

So using current logic with regard to deporting migrants this would make her a racist bigot?

Is this where I play the racist bigot card against her? Or is she being smart? Or is she just stupid and forgot her position?

Obama deported more immigrants than any President. Extrapolating your point to Obama, I don't understand your logic calling him a racist.

This is just classic rightist propaganda.

But if a person on the right suggests deportation they are automatically called a racist.

Can you cite 1 example of this?

You are kidding right? What are you if you suggest deporting illegal aliens. Or Muslims with known ties to terror nations. You are a racist right? You really haven't seen an example of this? You are so sheltered and naive as to think this is not the number one narrative of the Democratic party? The race card.

Then it should be trivial for you to cite 1 example where simply deporting people has been called racist.

Ok just to amuse you, Donald Trump, I can name more if you like.

And you think that he was called racist for simply suggesting deporting people and not for statements such as this:

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Then there is "Banning all Muslims" comments.

Then there is refusing to denounce white supremacists, racial discrimination in his apartment complexes.

Or that he has on a couple of occasions reposted images that were soley in circulation in white supremacist websites?

This is not even including the litany of disparaging remarks that fit a pattern of gross stereotyping and prejudice against racial and ethnic groups; an unending tirade comments that only if you give him so much benefit of the doubt it strains any semblence of rationality.

But worst of all....

When a campaign is officially endorsed by White Nationalists; the KKK, and a group of individuals that during a conference shouted Heil Trump while performing the Nazi salute; does that tell you about the nature of his policies? How about the overt racism that has visibly come out of both trump supporters, online alt-right trolls supporting him, and incidents of hate crimes directed at individuals.

There is no better argument to state that what Donald Trump says is inherently Racist (even though I get the feeling that he, and many, many others are merely highly prejudice but not racist), than the degree to which the racist fringe has come out of the shadows, feeling empowered and embraced his message so totally.

No. Donald Trump is not being called a racist; because he threatens to deport people.

He is being called a racist by the nature, tone, and overall balance of the things he has said, how he has said them; and how he has empowered and normalized racism either directly and indirectly.
slo1
Posts: 4,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 4:25:13 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/30/2016 2:55:23 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/29/2016 10:44:20 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 11/29/2016 10:20:13 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/28/2016 1:45:25 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 11/27/2016 11:11:54 PM, sadolite wrote:
" German Chancellor Angela Merkel now says she will deport about 10% of recently arrived migrants -- 100,000 of them."

http://truthfeed.com...

So using current logic with regard to deporting migrants this would make her a racist bigot?

Is this where I play the racist bigot card against her? Or is she being smart? Or is she just stupid and forgot her position?

Obama deported more immigrants than any President. Extrapolating your point to Obama, I don't understand your logic calling him a racist.

This is just classic rightist propaganda.

But if a person on the right suggests deportation they are automatically called a racist. Are you even aware of the world around you and the words that are coming out of your mouth?

I am aware that every president of the US has deported immigrants and not everyone has been called a racist. I am however not aware why you keep trying to make weak attempts at your propaganda when your logic is so flawed.

You state that Obama deported more people but then turn right around and call it right wing propaganda for agreeing to deport people.

Nope, that is not what I said. I gave a clear example of person who has deported millions of people, yet is not called a racist thus exposing your weak logic.

Oh and your extrapolation is incorrect. I am referring to all liberals who call people racist for suggesting to enforce our immigration laws to the letter. Such as ending and jailing public officials who support sanctuary cities which is a clear violation of federal law.

I am unaware of any Liberals who called Obama racist for deporting millions of illegals, so you will have to enlighten me on who these liberals are that object deportation.

Once again extrapolating your logic I assume you also support jailing of public officials who refuse to enforce federal marijuana laws and multitude of other laws where states and federal laws don't match up.

Everybody is a state rights guy until they get to their cause where they want to heavy hand of the fed to crack down. SMH.

Why is it right wing propaganda and not left wing propaganda?

Because you are the one making the claim that liberals call all those who deport illegals a racist. On average liberals believe in deportation, however, they don't believe it is necessary to spend half a trillion to chase an unrealistic goal of finding and deporting 100 percent. It is propaganda because you are intentionally misrepresenting a liberal position.
Maccabee
Posts: 1,247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 5:17:25 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/27/2016 11:11:54 PM, sadolite wrote:
" German Chancellor Angela Merkel now says she will deport about 10% of recently arrived migrants -- 100,000 of them."

http://truthfeed.com...

So using current logic with regard to deporting migrants this would make her a racist bigot?

Is this where I play the racist bigot card against her? Or is she being smart? Or is she just stupid and forgot her position?

She's probably doing it to save face.
Scripture, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion, not science

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

"If guns are the cause of crimes then aren't matches the cause of arson?" D. Boys

"If the death penalty is government sanctioned killing then isn't inprisonment is government sanction kidnapping?" D. B

"Why do you trust the government with machine guns but not honest citizens?" D. B

All those who are pro-death (abortion) is already born
sadolite
Posts: 8,842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 10:28:20 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/30/2016 4:25:13 AM, slo1 wrote:
At 11/30/2016 2:55:23 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/29/2016 10:44:20 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 11/29/2016 10:20:13 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/28/2016 1:45:25 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 11/27/2016 11:11:54 PM, sadolite wrote:
" German Chancellor Angela Merkel now says she will deport about 10% of recently arrived migrants -- 100,000 of them."

http://truthfeed.com...

So using current logic with regard to deporting migrants this would make her a racist bigot?

Is this where I play the racist bigot card against her? Or is she being smart? Or is she just stupid and forgot her position?

Obama deported more immigrants than any President. Extrapolating your point to Obama, I don't understand your logic calling him a racist.

This is just classic rightist propaganda.

But if a person on the right suggests deportation they are automatically called a racist. Are you even aware of the world around you and the words that are coming out of your mouth?

I am aware that every president of the US has deported immigrants and not everyone has been called a racist. I am however not aware why you keep trying to make weak attempts at your propaganda when your logic is so flawed.

You state that Obama deported more people but then turn right around and call it right wing propaganda for agreeing to deport people.

Nope, that is not what I said. I gave a clear example of person who has deported millions of people, yet is not called a racist thus exposing your weak logic.

Oh and your extrapolation is incorrect. I am referring to all liberals who call people racist for suggesting to enforce our immigration laws to the letter. Such as ending and jailing public officials who support sanctuary cities which is a clear violation of federal law.

I am unaware of any Liberals who called Obama racist for deporting millions of illegals, so you will have to enlighten me on who these liberals are that object deportation.

Once again extrapolating your logic I assume you also support jailing of public officials who refuse to enforce federal marijuana laws and multitude of other laws where states and federal laws don't match up.

Everybody is a state rights guy until they get to their cause where they want to heavy hand of the fed to crack down. SMH.

Why is it right wing propaganda and not left wing propaganda?

Because you are the one making the claim that liberals call all those who deport illegals a racist. On average liberals believe in deportation, however, they don't believe it is necessary to spend half a trillion to chase an unrealistic goal of finding and deporting 100 percent. It is propaganda because you are intentionally misrepresenting a liberal position.

Why do liberals support sanctuary cities. Is that not an intentional and direct attempt to defy immigration laws? To aid and abed illegal aliens. To knowingly and purposely not turn them in when discovered. There is no hunting them down required, they know right where they are but shield them from the law.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
xus00HAY
Posts: 1,395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2016 3:45:13 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
C'mon even if 10% go, the Krauts have already taken in way more than their share of the untermensch!
xus00HAY
Posts: 1,395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2016 8:24:04 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
The problem Hillary has with this, is if Trump succeeds, her cleaning lady will have to go back to Mexico.
Quadrunner
Posts: 1,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2016 8:50:07 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/28/2016 6:47:05 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/27/2016 11:41:55 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/27/2016 11:13:35 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 11/27/2016 11:11:54 PM, sadolite wrote:
" German Chancellor Angela Merkel now says she will deport about 10% of recently arrived migrants -- 100,000 of them."

http://truthfeed.com...

So using current logic with regard to deporting migrants this would make her a racist bigot?

Is this where I play the racist bigot card against her? Or is she being smart? Or is she just stupid and forgot her position?

I say it's there country, we sit back and chuckle.

No see it's like this. I need to know if it is alright to call her a racist bigot for future discussion and debate.

lol I get what your saying, but no because she's not a white male American she can't be racist.

You, you...you can't say that...you just can't
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.