Jump to topic:

Illegal Voters

Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 6:29:32 AM
Posted: 6 days ago
Trump is saying millions of illegal voters cost him the popular vote.

Is there any evidence of this or is this just more BS from a pathological liar?
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 6:38:16 AM
At 11/28/2016 6:29:32 AM, Bennett91 wrote:

Its a fat load of BS from what ive heard..... The news only came around after it became clear that Hillary was going to win the popular vote, so a bunch of random alt-right sights came up with phony numbers that were just high enough to wipe out Hillary's popular vote lead over Trump. Eventually word from the sites crossed Trump's twitter account, so he re-tweeted it as expected.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 6:59:34 AM
At 11/28/2016 6:38:16 AM, imabench wrote:

Its a fat load of BS from what ive heard..... The news only came around after it became clear that Hillary was going to win the popular vote, so a bunch of random alt-right sights came up with phony numbers that were just high enough to wipe out Hillary's popular vote lead over Trump. Eventually word from the sites crossed Trump's twitter account, so he re-tweeted it as expected.

Although it does add another piece to the pile of how he doesn't want to be President. With him questioning the validity of the election and Hillary and Stein working towards recounts it could perhaps reveal something that costs him the presidency. One can dream I suppose.

Have you seen r/the_donald subbreddit? I've never seen double think in action but wow is it there.
Death23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 7:42:26 AM

He lied.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 8:23:16 AM
At 11/28/2016 6:59:34 AM, Bennett91 wrote:

Although it does add another piece to the pile of how he doesn't want to be President. With him questioning the validity of the election and Hillary and Stein working towards recounts it could perhaps reveal something that costs him the presidency. One can dream I suppose.

Have you seen r/the_donald subbreddit? I've never seen double think in action but wow is it there.

Oh god, I avoid political sub-reddits like my life depends on it. Those places feature more people spewing and regurgitating of pure crap than youtube comment sections.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Cubswin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 12:49:51 PM
The two party system to me has always been untrustworthy. Of course the election has some fraud. Dead people voting... I hear that millions of them voted for Hillary! Cheating, tampering... this stuff has been going on forever since our nation first started

The election between JFK and Nixon...omg... look at the history of that election! Mafia and organized crime was all over that! Look what we got today... mostly same thing.... voter intimidation,.. tampering,.. cheating,.. lying.. and now we are in the era of HACKING!

Yes,.. it's sad but true,.. but voter fraud probably exists! Trump fought back, I am guessing using fire with fire. The Dems lost and they cannot figure out how they lost,.. because they were CHEATING! They thought they had already won months ago!

It's poetic to see a cheater lose!!!,... and they standing there like.. "how did that happen... we were cheating!,.. we had this in the bag!"

Months before the election.. Hillary always had the smuggest , most arrogant look on her face,.. during the debates,... a face like she had already won! Like she didn't have a care in the world... like.. this is a done deal! The media was saying so! No way Trump can win!

My gut feeling told me.. there was something going on,.. probably cheating at the highest level in our political system

Guess what,.. you cheating lying Democrats probably got outsmarted by the Master.. the Genius who is Donald Trump! hahahhaha.. it's so poetic!

Half the nation doesn't trust the two party system or our election system... they stay home! There is no doubt that fraud exists in elections.. question is.. how much???

Tens of Millions stay home all the time during elections! Why? re-read what I typed previously! lol It's estimated 120 million American people didn't even vote this time around!!!

The system is probably rigged.. it always has been,..but,.. in comes Trump and beat the system! hahahha... I will say it again... the man is a Genius! He is smarter than all of you!

Most of us are laughing at liars and cheaters,... complaining and crying lol That is what is so amusing about all this ,.. and what is so pathetic about it. The hypocrisy of it all
Cubswin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 1:18:43 PM
We have tens of millions of illegals living here in America! How many of those illegals are voting!?

Look where the illegals come in... the north, south, west and east border areas. Look at the election result map!!! These areas are dominated by the Democratic party! Coincidence????

ROFL LMAO! hahahaha! I will conservatively estimate that 60% of the voters that voted for Hillary are made up of I L L E G A L immigrants!!! If you remove the Democratic party voter fraud made up of illegals.. Trump wins this in a landslide!

Popular vote? How does someone win the popular vote when the majority of USA citizens STAY HOME and refuse to vote!!!!?

Hillary won popular vote of those who chose to vote AND those who voted ILLEGALLY! Bingo! You just got educated! Ain't it wonderful :)
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 1:22:57 PM
At 11/28/2016 1:18:43 PM, Cubswin wrote:
We have tens of millions of illegals living here in America! How many of those illegals are voting!?

Look where the illegals come in... the north, south, west and east border areas. Look at the election result map!!! These areas are dominated by the Democratic party! Coincidence????

ROFL LMAO! hahahaha! I will conservatively estimate that 60% of the voters that voted for Hillary are made up of I L L E G A L immigrants!!! If you remove the Democratic party voter fraud made up of illegals.. Trump wins this in a landslide!

Popular vote? How does someone win the popular vote when the majority of USA citizens STAY HOME and refuse to vote!!!!?

Hillary won popular vote of those who chose to vote AND those who voted ILLEGALLY! Bingo! You just got educated! Ain't it wonderful :)

Think you are making a wee bit of a stretch there.
Cubswin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 1:27:32 PM
Look at the 2016 election result map County by County.. it quite clearly shows where all the fraud is taking place! East and West coast borders.. South and Northern border areas and the big cities!!!

Look where the Democratic party area of strength is... the border areas and big cities where all the minority welfare is!!!! Now you can clearly understand WHY the Democratic party desperately tries to import tens of millions of illegal immigrants!!!!!!!!! AND they desperately want tens of millions of immigrants to come in without proper vetting!!!!

Now, you can clearly see why there is so much disgust and hate for the Democratic party! They sacrifice national SECURITY for votes!!!! A Sea of Red won this election!

The democratic party is an enemy of our Nation... .to me.. they are worse than ISIS! Anybody who is with that party is the enemy. I see no distinction between them and ISIS! None!

That's why you demons lost! GET OUT!
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 1:36:11 PM
At 11/28/2016 12:49:51 PM, Cubswin wrote:
The two party system to me has always been untrustworthy. Of course the election has some fraud. Dead people voting... I hear that millions of them voted for Hillary! Cheating, tampering... this stuff has been going on forever since our nation first started

The election between JFK and Nixon...omg... look at the history of that election! Mafia and organized crime was all over that! Look what we got today... mostly same thing.... voter intimidation,.. tampering,.. cheating,.. lying.. and now we are in the era of HACKING!

Yes,.. it's sad but true,.. but voter fraud probably exists! Trump fought back, I am guessing using fire with fire. The Dems lost and they cannot figure out how they lost,.. because they were CHEATING! They thought they had already won months ago!

It's poetic to see a cheater lose!!!,... and they standing there like.. "how did that happen... we were cheating!,.. we had this in the bag!"

Months before the election.. Hillary always had the smuggest , most arrogant look on her face,.. during the debates,... a face like she had already won! Like she didn't have a care in the world... like.. this is a done deal! The media was saying so! No way Trump can win!

My gut feeling told me.. there was something going on,.. probably cheating at the highest level in our political system

Guess what,.. you cheating lying Democrats probably got outsmarted by the Master.. the Genius who is Donald Trump! hahahhaha.. it's so poetic!

Half the nation doesn't trust the two party system or our election system... they stay home! There is no doubt that fraud exists in elections.. question is.. how much???

Tens of Millions stay home all the time during elections! Why? re-read what I typed previously! lol It's estimated 120 million American people didn't even vote this time around!!!

The system is probably rigged.. it always has been,..but,.. in comes Trump and beat the system! hahahha... I will say it again... the man is a Genius! He is smarter than all of you!

Most of us are laughing at liars and cheaters,... complaining and crying lol That is what is so amusing about all this ,.. and what is so pathetic about it. The hypocrisy of it all

This.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 1:38:52 PM
At 11/28/2016 1:27:32 PM, Cubswin wrote:
Look at the 2016 election result map County by County.. it quite clearly shows where all the fraud is taking place! East and West coast borders.. South and Northern border areas and the big cities!!!

Look where the Democratic party area of strength is... the border areas and big cities where all the minority welfare is!!!! Now you can clearly understand WHY the Democratic party desperately tries to import tens of millions of illegal immigrants!!!!!!!!! AND they desperately want tens of millions of immigrants to come in without proper vetting!!!!

Now, you can clearly see why there is so much disgust and hate for the Democratic party! They sacrifice national SECURITY for votes!!!! A Sea of Red won this election!

The democratic party is an enemy of our Nation... .to me.. they are worse than ISIS! Anybody who is with that party is the enemy. I see no distinction between them and ISIS! None!

That's why you demons lost! GET OUT!

Lol, take a chill brah. I find those rabidly against illegals as this schmuck are low skill people who are too lazy to reeducate themselves to something relevant.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 3:37:03 PM

there was definitely some, millions? who knows. Questioning the validity of the election? like the liberals/democrat wanting to do away the electoral college etc, yep.
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 3:52:57 PM
At 11/28/2016 1:18:43 PM, Cubswin wrote:

You wouldn't believe that your Wife/Girlfriend/SO is cheating on you without evidence.

Why are you accusing American Democracy of being rampantly perverted across the board with even less evidence?
Scruggs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 4:14:43 PM

Although it does add another piece to the pile of how he doesn't want to be President.
Are people really still clinging to this idea? I remember hearing the conspiracy that he did not want to be president while the polls were lying about his numbers. I could understand it then. But when he creams his opponent and wins the election, it begins to be on the same level as lizard men running the government.
"If a man does not put himself in the attitude of a sinner, his prayer will not be heard before God." A brother asked him, "what is a sinful soul?" And St. Abba Moses replied, "Everyone who bears his own sins, and does not consider those of his companion."
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 4:32:47 PM
At 11/28/2016 4:14:43 PM, Scruggs wrote:

Although it does add another piece to the pile of how he doesn't want to be President.
Are people really still clinging to this idea? I remember hearing the conspiracy that he did not want to be president while the polls were lying about his numbers. I could understand it then. But when he creams his opponent and wins the election, it begins to be on the same level as lizard men running the government.

I don't agree with Bennets' assessment here, but I will point a number of things.

1.) Many, but not all of polls were mistaken. The majority of national polls in the two days before the election were actually broadly accurate considering margin of error. Including the margin for error of swing state polls were also within the margin of error; there were major exceptions and outliers, but they were by no means lying. The press and analysis, however, was very mistaken and guilty of complacency by dismissing the possibility of polling and sampling errors that overstated Clinton in these states.

2.) A President who wins the electoral college by virtue of only 100,000 votes (or so), and loses the popular vote by 2,000,000 (1.63%) votes and climbing did not "cream his opponent".

In the same way that most of the mainstream media, and overtly left wing media, many commentators here (including myself) fell into a trap of selectively interpreting data based not on what is really true, but what agreed with the narrative they wanted to believe.

It's wise to try not to fall into that same trap.

Trump won, and he is going to be president whether or not everyone likes it. But you have to understand and appreciate, that a president winning the popular by 10 points, and sweeping 48/49 states has a very different claim for national support and mandate than one that loses the popular vote by nearly 2 points, and scraping a victory through the electoral college by 100,000 votes.
Scruggs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 4:40:17 PM
At 11/28/2016 4:32:47 PM, Ramshutu wrote:

2.) A President who wins the electoral college by virtue of only 100,000 votes (or so), and loses the popular vote by 2,000,000 (1.63%) votes and climbing did not "cream his opponent".
I disagree. Popular vote is meaningless. I only care about the electoral college. With that said, Trump creamed Hillary in the electoral college. He is projected to get 306 to her 232.

Trump won, and he is going to be president whether or not everyone likes it. But you have to understand and appreciate, that a president winning the popular by 10 points, and sweeping 48/49 states has a very different claim for national support and mandate than one that loses the popular vote by nearly 2 points, and scraping a victory through the electoral college by 100,000 votes.
National support does not really matter when your party controls all of DC, as it stands.
"If a man does not put himself in the attitude of a sinner, his prayer will not be heard before God." A brother asked him, "what is a sinful soul?" And St. Abba Moses replied, "Everyone who bears his own sins, and does not consider those of his companion."
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 4:48:56 PM
At 11/28/2016 4:32:47 PM, Ramshutu wrote:

This is true, but it also annoys me as an argument.

Re-do the election and take away Wisconsin, Pennslyvania, and Wisconsin. He's 44k votes away from taking Minnesota and winning anyway. He's 32k votes away from winning Nevada + New Hampshire and winning anyway. If he only managed to win one of the big three rust belt states he did win he would've won anyway.

Trump won because he was competitive in the places he needed to be, and Hillary Clinton was not. The popular vote margin is almost entirely from Trump getting slaughtered in California (even compared to a normal Republican) and losing half of Romney's 2012 margin in Texas. Her gains largely came from noncompetitive states, whereas Trump surged in a number of important states and had many paths to victory.

Basically you can say this about any presidential election that isn't a total landslide. Bush won in 2004 because of 100k votes in Ohio. So what?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 5:12:01 PM
The Republican strategy for winning an election involves winning a few states with the smallest populations. The number of people you have to get to vote for you to get an electoral votes is way less. They direct the campaign at those people.
These states are not as important as the battleground states, so in the battle grounds they put in their heaviest effort.
There are these large blue states that have a high number of electoral votes. Like California. The Republican way of thinking is be realistic. No matter how much they want to win that big state, they don't expect it to happen in real life, so when planning a campaign they think " all of those millions of voters in California, screw 'em." If Trump only got 1% of their votes there he would win the same number of electoral votes if he got 49%, So really, why bother to go out there.
So, if they win those smaller states and the race is close, then they expect that they could lose the popular vote even though they win the White House. You can be sure that he probably would not win the popular vote months ago.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 5:21:18 PM
I voted 16 times, 1 for each personality ... BUT... i did split them equitably between all 4 candidates.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 5:42:04 PM

There is a lot of evidence that indirectly supports an inference that the Russians hacked the US election for the purpose of securing Donald Trump's victory in key swing states. It is being investigated as we speak.

There is no evidence that Trump won the popular vote, or that there were millions of illegal votes cast. Trump is disgracing himself as usual.

Ironically, his allegation that there were millions of illegal votes cast is an incredibly strong argument for exactly the thing that he doesn't want to happen: a recount.

lol

This man's stupidity knows no bounds.
Tsar of DDO
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 5:48:57 PM
At 11/28/2016 5:21:18 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
I voted 16 times, 1 for each personality ... BUT... i did split them equitably between all 4 candidates.

The people that overinflate voter fraud sicken me as those that claim it does not exist.

Sure it exists, just like any government handout abuse exists. Be watchful, but don't make stories!
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 6:22:13 PM
At 11/28/2016 5:48:57 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/28/2016 5:21:18 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

The people that overinflate voter fraud sicken me as those that claim it does not exist.

Sure it exists, just like any government handout abuse exists. Be watchful, but don't make stories!

I know. I'm so over the... silliness, exaggerations, point-counterpoint that I've went full bore comedy.

Dudes not even in office yet and chicken little. Trump derangement syndrome is TRUMPING obama derangement syndrome which TRUMPED bushes, well got close.

People pull all this emphasis on a president meanwhile electing the same major players in congress.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 6:24:11 PM
There's approximately 11 million illegal immigrants in the United States. If 20% of these voted, that'd amount to enough fraudulent votes to throw the popular vote for Hillary.
Did this happen? Well, I'm skeptical that 2 million of them managed to vote.
But I do think that a lot did. Like with all illegal activities, voter fraud is probably a vastly underreported crime.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
NothingSpecial99
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 6:34:27 PM

More like Trump being an idiot. If anything, he should look at the popular vote and figure out that he really needs to get his act together and be a good president if he will stand a chance election 2020.
"Check your facts, not your privilege" - Christina Hoff Summers

If you go to jail for Tax Evasion, you're living off of Taxes as a result of not paying Taxes

"Facts don't care about your feelings" - Ben Shapiro
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 7:18:59 PM

Apparently this is from Alex Jones who got the figure from a tweet from a previous finance director of the Alabama Republican Party. Who will not share any information on how he derived that 3 million illegals voted.

It gives me great confidence that one of the main news sources our president elect uses is Alex Jones. God save the USA.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 7:25:19 PM
Is there a method to his madness, i would say yes.
Think of all the reasons you did not expect Trump to win, Hey on the morning of election day I thought today would be the day Hillary wins, didn't you ? . But somehow he was able to overcome all the obstacles that stood between him and the white house .
I think he has a few things he has planned to do between now and when he retires in 2021. And he expects the bleeding heart liberals who run the news industry to try and stop all of these.
He is working on creating a myth that you can't believe anything in the news. What he is doing is acting like everything in the news is probably false. Thus showing that the news is only the truth if you believe it is.
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 8:15:47 PM
At 11/28/2016 4:14:43 PM, Scruggs wrote:

Winning the election doesn't dismiss the argument. It's not a surprise a narcissist like him couldn't resist winning the primary, and he didn't have much of a choice in winning the election besides sabotaging himself while trying not to look like a total idiot.
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 8:18:27 PM
At 11/28/2016 3:37:03 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

there was definitely some, millions? who knows. Questioning the validity of the election? like the liberals/democrat wanting to do away the electoral college etc, yep.

Who knows? You nor Trump knows, you're just spouting BS trying to invalidate the election he won! Wanting to do away with the EC doesn't invalidate Trumps win, the EC is out dated and doesn't reflect the will of the people as is it today.
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 8:20:49 PM
At 11/28/2016 6:24:11 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
There's approximately 11 million illegal immigrants in the United States. If 20% of these voted, that'd amount to enough fraudulent votes to throw the popular vote for Hillary.
Did this happen? Well, I'm skeptical that 2 million of them managed to vote.
But I do think that a lot did. Like with all illegal activities, voter fraud is probably a vastly underreported crime.

So no evidence then? Truthiness in action!
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 8:22:56 PM
At 11/28/2016 7:25:19 PM, xus00HAY wrote:
Is there a method to his madness, i would say yes.
Think of all the reasons you did not expect Trump to win, Hey on the morning of election day I thought today would be the day Hillary wins, didn't you ? . But somehow he was able to overcome all the obstacles that stood between him and the white house .
I think he has a few things he has planned to do between now and when he retires in 2021. And he expects the bleeding heart liberals who run the news industry to try and stop all of these.
He is working on creating a myth that you can't believe anything in the news. What he is doing is acting like everything in the news is probably false. Thus showing that the news is only the truth if you believe it is.

I can see that. Trump tells many lies, media reports said lies, media looks like the liars.