Total Posts:89|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Gun control = Changing the Constitution

FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 2:56:54 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
We do not live in the 1700's or 1800's anymore, you want to get rid of all the gun violence in the USA then you need to amend the constitution, yes the one that was written in the 1700's. Specifically the 2nd amendment "The right to bear arms"

We do not live in the wild west anymore, Billy the Kid is not going to ride into town and start shooting up the place and you will not be doing a duel in the middle of main street to see who the fastest draw is in town. Those days are over. The Cherokee or Mohawk Indians will not ride into town and scalp you and that's why you carried a gun back then for protection. You don't need to go hunting for food anymore, we have grocery stores and a civilized society with modern police forces and military and SWAT teams, we have enough protection.

I say eliminate the second amendment and then ban all guns, that would reduce the murder rate and also stop these nonsense killings like the 2 year old who shot her cousin, the one year old in the face, Columbine, Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech.

You want to stop the gun violence, get rid of Amendment 2
Iacov
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 2:58:50 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/29/2016 2:56:54 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
We do not live in the 1700's or 1800's anymore, you want to get rid of all the gun violence in the USA then you need to amend the constitution, yes the one that was written in the 1700's. Specifically the 2nd amendment "The right to bear arms"

We do not live in the wild west anymore, Billy the Kid is not going to ride into town and start shooting up the place and you will not be doing a duel in the middle of main street to see who the fastest draw is in town. Those days are over. The Cherokee or Mohawk Indians will not ride into town and scalp you and that's why you carried a gun back then for protection. You don't need to go hunting for food anymore, we have grocery stores and a civilized society with modern police forces and military and SWAT teams, we have enough protection.

I say eliminate the second amendment and then ban all guns, that would reduce the murder rate and also stop these nonsense killings like the 2 year old who shot her cousin, the one year old in the face, Columbine, Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech.

You want to stop the gun violence, get rid of Amendment 2

You do realize that the majority of murders involving a firearm use a weapon that is already banned.
Wyrd bi" ful ar"d Fate is inexorable.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 3:03:12 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/29/2016 2:56:54 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
We do not live in the 1700's or 1800's anymore, you want to get rid of all the gun violence in the USA then you need to amend the constitution, yes the one that was written in the 1700's. Specifically the 2nd amendment "The right to bear arms"

We do not live in the wild west anymore, Billy the Kid is not going to ride into town and start shooting up the place and you will not be doing a duel in the middle of main street to see who the fastest draw is in town. Those days are over. The Cherokee or Mohawk Indians will not ride into town and scalp you and that's why you carried a gun back then for protection. You don't need to go hunting for food anymore, we have grocery stores and a civilized society with modern police forces and military and SWAT teams, we have enough protection.

I say eliminate the second amendment and then ban all guns, that would reduce the murder rate and also stop these nonsense killings like the 2 year old who shot her cousin, the one year old in the face, Columbine, Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech.

You want to stop the gun violence, get rid of Amendment 2

sure and it would have stopped the deaths in the Oklahoma Fed Building er wait that was a truck bomb, well how about all those French on that street, um ops the guy ran them over with a truck, ban all trucks!!!!
Scruggs
Posts: 70
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 3:10:15 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/29/2016 2:56:54 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
We do not live in the 1700's or 1800's anymore, you want to get rid of all the gun violence in the USA then you need to amend the constitution, yes the one that was written in the 1700's. Specifically the 2nd amendment "The right to bear arms"
That will not get rid of gun violence. I mean, making a bomb is also banned yet people still make them and use them.

We do not live in the wild west anymore, Billy the Kid is not going to ride into town and start shooting up the place and you will not be doing a duel in the middle of main street to see who the fastest draw is in town. Those days are over. The Cherokee or Mohawk Indians will not ride into town and scalp you and that's why you carried a gun back then for protection. You don't need to go hunting for food anymore, we have grocery stores and a civilized society with modern police forces and military and SWAT teams, we have enough protection.
Actually, we still have criminals like Billy the Kid. Just recently Ohio State had a nut head stabbing people and before it got too serious he was killed by police with a gun. Look at that, guns prevented a situation from getting worse. We have people who do mass shootings, such as in Orlando. To suggests that criminals like Billy the Kid do not exist is outright delusional.

You are right, most people do not NEED to go hunting for food. Some people just enjoy it. I live in the south and plenty of people down here go hunting for their meat. Squirrel and deer meat is not typically found in grocery stores. So if you enjoy those uncommon meats, what do you do? Or maybe not everyone wants an overflowing deer population. Those damn deer can be annoying when they jump in front of your vehicle.

I hate to break it to you, but the police are not sitting in your backyard. They have to, you know, drive to where you are. It is much easier to protect you and your family right then and there with a firearm than hide under the bed in hopes that the police do not show up too late.

I say eliminate the second amendment and then ban all guns, that would reduce the murder rate and also stop these nonsense killings like the 2 year old who shot her cousin, the one year old in the face, Columbine, Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech.
Actually, it would hardly reduce the murder rate at all. People would simply switch to alternative ways of killing. Even that would not probably happen as illegal guns are all over the damn place. With newer technologies like 3D printing, people can make their own guns relatively easily. Who is going to regulate this? How will you remove the massive amount of legal guns currently on the streets?

You want to stop the gun violence, get rid of Amendment 2
If you want to stop violence, get rid of all guaranteed rights and live under a police state.
"If a man does not put himself in the attitude of a sinner, his prayer will not be heard before God." A brother asked him, "what is a sinful soul?" And St. Abba Moses replied, "Everyone who bears his own sins, and does not consider those of his companion."
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 3:23:43 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/29/2016 3:10:15 PM, Scruggs wrote:
At 11/29/2016 2:56:54 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
We do not live in the 1700's or 1800's anymore, you want to get rid of all the gun violence in the USA then you need to amend the constitution, yes the one that was written in the 1700's. Specifically the 2nd amendment "The right to bear arms"
That will not get rid of gun violence. I mean, making a bomb is also banned yet people still make them and use them.

We do not live in the wild west anymore, Billy the Kid is not going to ride into town and start shooting up the place and you will not be doing a duel in the middle of main street to see who the fastest draw is in town. Those days are over. The Cherokee or Mohawk Indians will not ride into town and scalp you and that's why you carried a gun back then for protection. You don't need to go hunting for food anymore, we have grocery stores and a civilized society with modern police forces and military and SWAT teams, we have enough protection.
Actually, we still have criminals like Billy the Kid. Just recently Ohio State had a nut head stabbing people and before it got too serious he was killed by police with a gun. Look at that, guns prevented a situation from getting worse. We have people who do mass shootings, such as in Orlando. To suggests that criminals like Billy the Kid do not exist is outright delusional.

You are right, most people do not NEED to go hunting for food. Some people just enjoy it. I live in the south and plenty of people down here go hunting for their meat. Squirrel and deer meat is not typically found in grocery stores. So if you enjoy those uncommon meats, what do you do? Or maybe not everyone wants an overflowing deer population. Those damn deer can be annoying when they jump in front of your vehicle.

I hate to break it to you, but the police are not sitting in your backyard. They have to, you know, drive to where you are. It is much easier to protect you and your family right then and there with a firearm than hide under the bed in hopes that the police do not show up too late.

I say eliminate the second amendment and then ban all guns, that would reduce the murder rate and also stop these nonsense killings like the 2 year old who shot her cousin, the one year old in the face, Columbine, Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech.
Actually, it would hardly reduce the murder rate at all. People would simply switch to alternative ways of killing. Even that would not probably happen as illegal guns are all over the damn place. With newer technologies like 3D printing, people can make their own guns relatively easily. Who is going to regulate this? How will you remove the massive amount of legal guns currently on the streets?

You want to stop the gun violence, get rid of Amendment 2
If you want to stop violence, get rid of all guaranteed rights and live under a police state.

Can I see your NRA membership card. In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail. Guns serve one purpose only and that is to kill, you don't use a gun for anything else unlike a truck or car which are for transportation.

Don't worry your guns will never go away because it's a 33 billion dollar industry per year and the government makes 6 billion in taxes from it so you will never get rid of your mall shootouts, school killing sprees and people going postal at their work place.

That is why I'm moving to Canada where the civilized people live, and I won't have to worry about Trump and I will have free health care, wow it's 2016 free health care what a novel idea, I won't have to sell my house to have an operation!!
kevin24018
Posts: 1,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 3:31:51 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/29/2016 3:23:43 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 3:10:15 PM, Scruggs wrote:
At 11/29/2016 2:56:54 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
We do not live in the 1700's or 1800's anymore, you want to get rid of all the gun violence in the USA then you need to amend the constitution, yes the one that was written in the 1700's. Specifically the 2nd amendment "The right to bear arms"
That will not get rid of gun violence. I mean, making a bomb is also banned yet people still make them and use them.

We do not live in the wild west anymore, Billy the Kid is not going to ride into town and start shooting up the place and you will not be doing a duel in the middle of main street to see who the fastest draw is in town. Those days are over. The Cherokee or Mohawk Indians will not ride into town and scalp you and that's why you carried a gun back then for protection. You don't need to go hunting for food anymore, we have grocery stores and a civilized society with modern police forces and military and SWAT teams, we have enough protection.
Actually, we still have criminals like Billy the Kid. Just recently Ohio State had a nut head stabbing people and before it got too serious he was killed by police with a gun. Look at that, guns prevented a situation from getting worse. We have people who do mass shootings, such as in Orlando. To suggests that criminals like Billy the Kid do not exist is outright delusional.

You are right, most people do not NEED to go hunting for food. Some people just enjoy it. I live in the south and plenty of people down here go hunting for their meat. Squirrel and deer meat is not typically found in grocery stores. So if you enjoy those uncommon meats, what do you do? Or maybe not everyone wants an overflowing deer population. Those damn deer can be annoying when they jump in front of your vehicle.

I hate to break it to you, but the police are not sitting in your backyard. They have to, you know, drive to where you are. It is much easier to protect you and your family right then and there with a firearm than hide under the bed in hopes that the police do not show up too late.

I say eliminate the second amendment and then ban all guns, that would reduce the murder rate and also stop these nonsense killings like the 2 year old who shot her cousin, the one year old in the face, Columbine, Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech.
Actually, it would hardly reduce the murder rate at all. People would simply switch to alternative ways of killing. Even that would not probably happen as illegal guns are all over the damn place. With newer technologies like 3D printing, people can make their own guns relatively easily. Who is going to regulate this? How will you remove the massive amount of legal guns currently on the streets?

You want to stop the gun violence, get rid of Amendment 2
If you want to stop violence, get rid of all guaranteed rights and live under a police state.

Can I see your NRA membership card. In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail. Guns serve one purpose only and that is to kill, you don't use a gun for anything else unlike a truck or car which are for transportation.

Don't worry your guns will never go away because it's a 33 billion dollar industry per year and the government makes 6 billion in taxes from it so you will never get rid of your mall shootouts, school killing sprees and people going postal at their work place.

That is why I'm moving to Canada where the civilized people live, and I won't have to worry about Trump and I will have free health care, wow it's 2016 free health care what a novel idea, I won't have to sell my house to have an operation!!

lol yer funny, free health care lol, not an accurate comparison Canada and the U.S. it's been discussed many many times before, they don't have freedom of speech either so there's that, guess it all depends on what freedoms you are willing to give up.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 3:37:34 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/29/2016 3:31:51 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/29/2016 3:23:43 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 3:10:15 PM, Scruggs wrote:
At 11/29/2016 2:56:54 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
We do not live in the 1700's or 1800's anymore, you want to get rid of all the gun violence in the USA then you need to amend the constitution, yes the one that was written in the 1700's. Specifically the 2nd amendment "The right to bear arms"
That will not get rid of gun violence. I mean, making a bomb is also banned yet people still make them and use them.

We do not live in the wild west anymore, Billy the Kid is not going to ride into town and start shooting up the place and you will not be doing a duel in the middle of main street to see who the fastest draw is in town. Those days are over. The Cherokee or Mohawk Indians will not ride into town and scalp you and that's why you carried a gun back then for protection. You don't need to go hunting for food anymore, we have grocery stores and a civilized society with modern police forces and military and SWAT teams, we have enough protection.
Actually, we still have criminals like Billy the Kid. Just recently Ohio State had a nut head stabbing people and before it got too serious he was killed by police with a gun. Look at that, guns prevented a situation from getting worse. We have people who do mass shootings, such as in Orlando. To suggests that criminals like Billy the Kid do not exist is outright delusional.

You are right, most people do not NEED to go hunting for food. Some people just enjoy it. I live in the south and plenty of people down here go hunting for their meat. Squirrel and deer meat is not typically found in grocery stores. So if you enjoy those uncommon meats, what do you do? Or maybe not everyone wants an overflowing deer population. Those damn deer can be annoying when they jump in front of your vehicle.

I hate to break it to you, but the police are not sitting in your backyard. They have to, you know, drive to where you are. It is much easier to protect you and your family right then and there with a firearm than hide under the bed in hopes that the police do not show up too late.

I say eliminate the second amendment and then ban all guns, that would reduce the murder rate and also stop these nonsense killings like the 2 year old who shot her cousin, the one year old in the face, Columbine, Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech.
Actually, it would hardly reduce the murder rate at all. People would simply switch to alternative ways of killing. Even that would not probably happen as illegal guns are all over the damn place. With newer technologies like 3D printing, people can make their own guns relatively easily. Who is going to regulate this? How will you remove the massive amount of legal guns currently on the streets?

You want to stop the gun violence, get rid of Amendment 2
If you want to stop violence, get rid of all guaranteed rights and live under a police state.

Can I see your NRA membership card. In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail. Guns serve one purpose only and that is to kill, you don't use a gun for anything else unlike a truck or car which are for transportation.

Don't worry your guns will never go away because it's a 33 billion dollar industry per year and the government makes 6 billion in taxes from it so you will never get rid of your mall shootouts, school killing sprees and people going postal at their work place.

That is why I'm moving to Canada where the civilized people live, and I won't have to worry about Trump and I will have free health care, wow it's 2016 free health care what a novel idea, I won't have to sell my house to have an operation!!

lol yer funny, free health care lol, not an accurate comparison Canada and the U.S. it's been discussed many many times before, they don't have freedom of speech either so there's that, guess it all depends on what freedoms you are willing to give up.

I will bite the bullet on the cold weather and taxes, but I will feel safe knowing no one is carrying a gun unless I'm in the ghetto and being able to go to a hospital with my health card not a credit card or my mortgage papers eh!!
kevin24018
Posts: 1,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 3:41:21 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/29/2016 3:37:34 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 3:31:51 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/29/2016 3:23:43 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 3:10:15 PM, Scruggs wrote:
At 11/29/2016 2:56:54 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
We do not live in the 1700's or 1800's anymore, you want to get rid of all the gun violence in the USA then you need to amend the constitution, yes the one that was written in the 1700's. Specifically the 2nd amendment "The right to bear arms"
That will not get rid of gun violence. I mean, making a bomb is also banned yet people still make them and use them.

We do not live in the wild west anymore, Billy the Kid is not going to ride into town and start shooting up the place and you will not be doing a duel in the middle of main street to see who the fastest draw is in town. Those days are over. The Cherokee or Mohawk Indians will not ride into town and scalp you and that's why you carried a gun back then for protection. You don't need to go hunting for food anymore, we have grocery stores and a civilized society with modern police forces and military and SWAT teams, we have enough protection.
Actually, we still have criminals like Billy the Kid. Just recently Ohio State had a nut head stabbing people and before it got too serious he was killed by police with a gun. Look at that, guns prevented a situation from getting worse. We have people who do mass shootings, such as in Orlando. To suggests that criminals like Billy the Kid do not exist is outright delusional.

You are right, most people do not NEED to go hunting for food. Some people just enjoy it. I live in the south and plenty of people down here go hunting for their meat. Squirrel and deer meat is not typically found in grocery stores. So if you enjoy those uncommon meats, what do you do? Or maybe not everyone wants an overflowing deer population. Those damn deer can be annoying when they jump in front of your vehicle.

I hate to break it to you, but the police are not sitting in your backyard. They have to, you know, drive to where you are. It is much easier to protect you and your family right then and there with a firearm than hide under the bed in hopes that the police do not show up too late.

I say eliminate the second amendment and then ban all guns, that would reduce the murder rate and also stop these nonsense killings like the 2 year old who shot her cousin, the one year old in the face, Columbine, Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech.
Actually, it would hardly reduce the murder rate at all. People would simply switch to alternative ways of killing. Even that would not probably happen as illegal guns are all over the damn place. With newer technologies like 3D printing, people can make their own guns relatively easily. Who is going to regulate this? How will you remove the massive amount of legal guns currently on the streets?

You want to stop the gun violence, get rid of Amendment 2
If you want to stop violence, get rid of all guaranteed rights and live under a police state.

Can I see your NRA membership card. In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail. Guns serve one purpose only and that is to kill, you don't use a gun for anything else unlike a truck or car which are for transportation.

Don't worry your guns will never go away because it's a 33 billion dollar industry per year and the government makes 6 billion in taxes from it so you will never get rid of your mall shootouts, school killing sprees and people going postal at their work place.

That is why I'm moving to Canada where the civilized people live, and I won't have to worry about Trump and I will have free health care, wow it's 2016 free health care what a novel idea, I won't have to sell my house to have an operation!!

lol yer funny, free health care lol, not an accurate comparison Canada and the U.S. it's been discussed many many times before, they don't have freedom of speech either so there's that, guess it all depends on what freedoms you are willing to give up.

I will bite the bullet on the cold weather and taxes, but I will feel safe knowing no one is carrying a gun unless I'm in the ghetto and being able to go to a hospital with my health card not a credit card or my mortgage papers eh!!

have you actually talked to any real Canadians about these issues? I have, it doesn't work like you think it does. The wait times are horrible. In Canada the rich have private insurance because the "free" one is so bad, get informed first, you're in for a rude awaking.
Also they don't report gun crimes the same way the U.S. does, most aren't reported.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 3:53:17 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/29/2016 3:41:21 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/29/2016 3:37:34 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 3:31:51 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/29/2016 3:23:43 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 3:10:15 PM, Scruggs wrote:
At 11/29/2016 2:56:54 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
We do not live in the 1700's or 1800's anymore, you want to get rid of all the gun violence in the USA then you need to amend the constitution, yes the one that was written in the 1700's. Specifically the 2nd amendment "The right to bear arms"
That will not get rid of gun violence. I mean, making a bomb is also banned yet people still make them and use them.

We do not live in the wild west anymore, Billy the Kid is not going to ride into town and start shooting up the place and you will not be doing a duel in the middle of main street to see who the fastest draw is in town. Those days are over. The Cherokee or Mohawk Indians will not ride into town and scalp you and that's why you carried a gun back then for protection. You don't need to go hunting for food anymore, we have grocery stores and a civilized society with modern police forces and military and SWAT teams, we have enough protection.
Actually, we still have criminals like Billy the Kid. Just recently Ohio State had a nut head stabbing people and before it got too serious he was killed by police with a gun. Look at that, guns prevented a situation from getting worse. We have people who do mass shootings, such as in Orlando. To suggests that criminals like Billy the Kid do not exist is outright delusional.

You are right, most people do not NEED to go hunting for food. Some people just enjoy it. I live in the south and plenty of people down here go hunting for their meat. Squirrel and deer meat is not typically found in grocery stores. So if you enjoy those uncommon meats, what do you do? Or maybe not everyone wants an overflowing deer population. Those damn deer can be annoying when they jump in front of your vehicle.

I hate to break it to you, but the police are not sitting in your backyard. They have to, you know, drive to where you are. It is much easier to protect you and your family right then and there with a firearm than hide under the bed in hopes that the police do not show up too late.

I say eliminate the second amendment and then ban all guns, that would reduce the murder rate and also stop these nonsense killings like the 2 year old who shot her cousin, the one year old in the face, Columbine, Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech.
Actually, it would hardly reduce the murder rate at all. People would simply switch to alternative ways of killing. Even that would not probably happen as illegal guns are all over the damn place. With newer technologies like 3D printing, people can make their own guns relatively easily. Who is going to regulate this? How will you remove the massive amount of legal guns currently on the streets?

You want to stop the gun violence, get rid of Amendment 2
If you want to stop violence, get rid of all guaranteed rights and live under a police state.

Can I see your NRA membership card. In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail. Guns serve one purpose only and that is to kill, you don't use a gun for anything else unlike a truck or car which are for transportation.

Don't worry your guns will never go away because it's a 33 billion dollar industry per year and the government makes 6 billion in taxes from it so you will never get rid of your mall shootouts, school killing sprees and people going postal at their work place.

That is why I'm moving to Canada where the civilized people live, and I won't have to worry about Trump and I will have free health care, wow it's 2016 free health care what a novel idea, I won't have to sell my house to have an operation!!

lol yer funny, free health care lol, not an accurate comparison Canada and the U.S. it's been discussed many many times before, they don't have freedom of speech either so there's that, guess it all depends on what freedoms you are willing to give up.

I will bite the bullet on the cold weather and taxes, but I will feel safe knowing no one is carrying a gun unless I'm in the ghetto and being able to go to a hospital with my health card not a credit card or my mortgage papers eh!!

have you actually talked to any real Canadians about these issues? I have, it doesn't work like you think it does. The wait times are horrible. In Canada the rich have private insurance because the "free" one is so bad, get informed first, you're in for a rude awaking.
Also they don't report gun crimes the same way the U.S. does, most aren't reported.

I speak with Canadians all the time, I do a lot of consulting in Canada, the average wait time is 5 hours, I can wait 5 hours if I don't have to sell my home, the gun stats are for hand guns mostly, in Toronto there were 67 murders last year, how many were in Chicago last year 998??.

Also Canada is a lot cleaner, their cities don't look run down like in the US, but they get raped on the taxes, half their income goes to taxes and the Federal tax on everything you buy is 13%
Scruggs
Posts: 70
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 5:28:32 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/29/2016 3:23:43 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Can I see your NRA membership card. In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail. Guns serve one purpose only and that is to kill, you don't use a gun for anything else unlike a truck or car which are for transportation.
I am not an NRA member. In Canada, guns are not prohibited. This is a ridiculous statement. I know several people who make regular trips to Canada in order to go hunting. Therefore, your entire line of reasoning is based on a false premise.

Don't worry your guns will never go away because it's a 33 billion dollar industry per year and the government makes 6 billion in taxes from it so you will never get rid of your mall shootouts, school killing sprees and people going postal at their work place.
It is also a guaranteed right, which is another reason they will never go away.

That is why I'm moving to Canada where the civilized people live, and I won't have to worry about Trump and I will have free health care, wow it's 2016 free health care what a novel idea, I won't have to sell my house to have an operation!!
Please do move to Canada. That just helps eliminate your voter block lol.
"If a man does not put himself in the attitude of a sinner, his prayer will not be heard before God." A brother asked him, "what is a sinful soul?" And St. Abba Moses replied, "Everyone who bears his own sins, and does not consider those of his companion."
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 5:38:15 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/29/2016 5:28:32 PM, Scruggs wrote:
At 11/29/2016 3:23:43 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Can I see your NRA membership card. In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail. Guns serve one purpose only and that is to kill, you don't use a gun for anything else unlike a truck or car which are for transportation.
I am not an NRA member. In Canada, guns are not prohibited. This is a ridiculous statement. I know several people who make regular trips to Canada in order to go hunting. Therefore, your entire line of reasoning is based on a false premise.

Don't worry your guns will never go away because it's a 33 billion dollar industry per year and the government makes 6 billion in taxes from it so you will never get rid of your mall shootouts, school killing sprees and people going postal at their work place.
It is also a guaranteed right, which is another reason they will never go away.

That is why I'm moving to Canada where the civilized people live, and I won't have to worry about Trump and I will have free health care, wow it's 2016 free health care what a novel idea, I won't have to sell my house to have an operation!!
Please do move to Canada. That just helps eliminate your voter block lol.

There are 3 types of regulations in Canada on guns, you need to get your facts straight, as a retired federal agent let me clarify them for you.

Prohibited - any handgun or other gun with a barrel not exceeding 155 mm in length

Restricted - used with an FAC (Fire Arm Certificate) rifles and shotguns fall in this category, for hunters, they still need to be registered and the police must be called when transporting them from home on any trip, destinations have to be provided where you are taking them

Non-restricted air guns, BB guns, paint ball guns

Judging from you confederate flag, you are just a racist with a shotgun who will never get rid of it because he uses it for hunting squirrel and needs it for protection at the double wide for when the Muslims invade the trailer park
Scruggs
Posts: 70
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 5:47:05 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/29/2016 5:38:15 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

There are 3 types of regulations in Canada on guns, you need to get your facts straight, as a retired federal agent let me clarify them for you.
I am fully aware that Canada has gun regulations. Heck, we have them in the US as well.

Prohibited - any handgun or other gun with a barrel not exceeding 155 mm in length
Oh, but this is not what you said:
"In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail."

Restricted - used with an FAC (Fire Arm Certificate) rifles and shotguns fall in this category, for hunters, they still need to be registered and the police must be called when transporting them from home on any trip, destinations have to be provided where you are taking them
Oh, but this is not what you said:
"In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail."

Non-restricted air guns, BB guns, paint ball guns
Oh, but this is not what you said:
"In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail."

Judging from you confederate flag, you are just a racist with a shotgun who will never get rid of it because he uses it for hunting squirrel and needs it for protection at the double wide for when the Muslims invade the trailer park
Actually, I do not own any weapons. They are not permitted in university dorms. And that also rules out your assumption that I live in a trailer park. Regarding me being racist, I would disagree. But liberals seem to make up their own definitions for what a "racist" is, so I may be one according to some people.
"If a man does not put himself in the attitude of a sinner, his prayer will not be heard before God." A brother asked him, "what is a sinful soul?" And St. Abba Moses replied, "Everyone who bears his own sins, and does not consider those of his companion."
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 6:44:18 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/29/2016 5:47:05 PM, Scruggs wrote:
At 11/29/2016 5:38:15 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

There are 3 types of regulations in Canada on guns, you need to get your facts straight, as a retired federal agent let me clarify them for you.
I am fully aware that Canada has gun regulations. Heck, we have them in the US as well.

Prohibited - any handgun or other gun with a barrel not exceeding 155 mm in length
Oh, but this is not what you said:
"In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail."

Restricted - used with an FAC (Fire Arm Certificate) rifles and shotguns fall in this category, for hunters, they still need to be registered and the police must be called when transporting them from home on any trip, destinations have to be provided where you are taking them
Oh, but this is not what you said:
"In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail."

Non-restricted air guns, BB guns, paint ball guns
Oh, but this is not what you said:
"In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail."

Judging from you confederate flag, you are just a racist with a shotgun who will never get rid of it because he uses it for hunting squirrel and needs it for protection at the double wide for when the Muslims invade the trailer park
Actually, I do not own any weapons. They are not permitted in university dorms. And that also rules out your assumption that I live in a trailer park. Regarding me being racist, I would disagree. But liberals seem to make up their own definitions for what a "racist" is, so I may be one according to some people.

Canada doesn't sell prohibited weapons, also brass knuckles, switchblade knives and replica guns are prohibited in Canada, you get caught with these items you will be arrested. In the USA I can go to a gun show and buy a machine gun with no background check and then go and mow down everybody at a dorm like Virginia Tech.

The confederate flag represented slavery is the south, The Union won so I don't understand why anyone would even use the confederate flag of people who were racists and wanted to use black people as slaves. Obviously by you using the flag you must be for slavery because that's what the flag represents, might as well use the Nazi swastika as your avatar sign
kevin24018
Posts: 1,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 6:50:07 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/29/2016 6:44:18 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 5:47:05 PM, Scruggs wrote:
At 11/29/2016 5:38:15 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

There are 3 types of regulations in Canada on guns, you need to get your facts straight, as a retired federal agent let me clarify them for you.
I am fully aware that Canada has gun regulations. Heck, we have them in the US as well.

Prohibited - any handgun or other gun with a barrel not exceeding 155 mm in length
Oh, but this is not what you said:
"In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail."

Restricted - used with an FAC (Fire Arm Certificate) rifles and shotguns fall in this category, for hunters, they still need to be registered and the police must be called when transporting them from home on any trip, destinations have to be provided where you are taking them
Oh, but this is not what you said:
"In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail."

Non-restricted air guns, BB guns, paint ball guns
Oh, but this is not what you said:
"In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail."

Judging from you confederate flag, you are just a racist with a shotgun who will never get rid of it because he uses it for hunting squirrel and needs it for protection at the double wide for when the Muslims invade the trailer park
Actually, I do not own any weapons. They are not permitted in university dorms. And that also rules out your assumption that I live in a trailer park. Regarding me being racist, I would disagree. But liberals seem to make up their own definitions for what a "racist" is, so I may be one according to some people.

Canada doesn't sell prohibited weapons, also brass knuckles, switchblade knives and replica guns are prohibited in Canada, you get caught with these items you will be arrested. In the USA I can go to a gun show and buy a machine gun with no background check and then go and mow down everybody at a dorm like Virginia Tech.

aw man now you lost any credibility with that statement, are you the only one that knows that just isn't true? wow

The confederate flag represented slavery is the south, The Union won so I don't understand why anyone would even use the confederate flag of people who were racists and wanted to use black people as slaves. Obviously by you using the flag you must be for slavery because that's what the flag represents, might as well use the Nazi swastika as your avatar sign

any object or symbol can mean whatever anyone says it means unless it's prime and sole purpose for it's existence is explicitly clear. I have heard plenty of arguments about what that flag stands for and the opinions are greatly varied.
I am not aware that the Nazi were pro slavery. Could someone be pro slavery but not anti Jew? So saying he may as well use a swastika doesn't make sense, it's illogical.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 7:10:11 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/29/2016 6:50:07 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/29/2016 6:44:18 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 5:47:05 PM, Scruggs wrote:
At 11/29/2016 5:38:15 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

There are 3 types of regulations in Canada on guns, you need to get your facts straight, as a retired federal agent let me clarify them for you.
I am fully aware that Canada has gun regulations. Heck, we have them in the US as well.

Prohibited - any handgun or other gun with a barrel not exceeding 155 mm in length
Oh, but this is not what you said:
"In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail."

Restricted - used with an FAC (Fire Arm Certificate) rifles and shotguns fall in this category, for hunters, they still need to be registered and the police must be called when transporting them from home on any trip, destinations have to be provided where you are taking them
Oh, but this is not what you said:
"In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail."

Non-restricted air guns, BB guns, paint ball guns
Oh, but this is not what you said:
"In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail."

Judging from you confederate flag, you are just a racist with a shotgun who will never get rid of it because he uses it for hunting squirrel and needs it for protection at the double wide for when the Muslims invade the trailer park
Actually, I do not own any weapons. They are not permitted in university dorms. And that also rules out your assumption that I live in a trailer park. Regarding me being racist, I would disagree. But liberals seem to make up their own definitions for what a "racist" is, so I may be one according to some people.

Canada doesn't sell prohibited weapons, also brass knuckles, switchblade knives and replica guns are prohibited in Canada, you get caught with these items you will be arrested. In the USA I can go to a gun show and buy a machine gun with no background check and then go and mow down everybody at a dorm like Virginia Tech.

aw man now you lost any credibility with that statement, are you the only one that knows that just isn't true? wow

What's not true? the fact that a city the size of Chicago had 998 murders last year and Toronto with similar population only had 67 murders? Guns kill and that is why Canada prohibits them, next time you cross the border to Canada, first question at the border will be "do you have any guns on you, if you declare it, they will keep it until you return to the US or send you back if you don't want to give it up, if you don't declare it and they find it you will be arrested on the spot.

The confederate flag represented slavery in the south, The Union won so I don't understand why anyone would even use the confederate flag of people who were racists and wanted to use black people as slaves. Obviously by you using the flag you must be for slavery because that's what the flag represents, might as well use the Nazi swastika as your avatar sign

any object or symbol can mean whatever anyone says it means unless it's prime and sole purpose for it's existence is explicitly clear. I have heard plenty of arguments about what that flag stands for and the opinions are greatly varied.
I am not aware that the Nazi were pro slavery. Could someone be pro slavery but not anti Jew? So saying he may as well use a swastika doesn't make sense, it's illogical.

What I'm saying is that the Nazi flag is illegal to have in Germany and most of the world doesn't use it unless you are a skin head, the confederate flag is the same thing, court houses in South Carolina were ordered to take them down, this flag represents slavery and racism. If you are using this flag you must be a racist. If you use the swastika you must hate Jews. Why else show flags of hate and racism?
kevin24018
Posts: 1,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 7:40:01 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/29/2016 7:10:11 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 6:50:07 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/29/2016 6:44:18 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 5:47:05 PM, Scruggs wrote:
At 11/29/2016 5:38:15 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

There are 3 types of regulations in Canada on guns, you need to get your facts straight, as a retired federal agent let me clarify them for you.
I am fully aware that Canada has gun regulations. Heck, we have them in the US as well.

Prohibited - any handgun or other gun with a barrel not exceeding 155 mm in length
Oh, but this is not what you said:
"In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail."

Restricted - used with an FAC (Fire Arm Certificate) rifles and shotguns fall in this category, for hunters, they still need to be registered and the police must be called when transporting them from home on any trip, destinations have to be provided where you are taking them
Oh, but this is not what you said:
"In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail."

Non-restricted air guns, BB guns, paint ball guns
Oh, but this is not what you said:
"In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail."

Judging from you confederate flag, you are just a racist with a shotgun who will never get rid of it because he uses it for hunting squirrel and needs it for protection at the double wide for when the Muslims invade the trailer park
Actually, I do not own any weapons. They are not permitted in university dorms. And that also rules out your assumption that I live in a trailer park. Regarding me being racist, I would disagree. But liberals seem to make up their own definitions for what a "racist" is, so I may be one according to some people.

Canada doesn't sell prohibited weapons, also brass knuckles, switchblade knives and replica guns are prohibited in Canada, you get caught with these items you will be arrested. In the USA I can go to a gun show and buy a machine gun with no background check and then go and mow down everybody at a dorm like Virginia Tech.

aw man now you lost any credibility with that statement, are you the only one that knows that just isn't true? wow

What's not true? the fact that a city the size of Chicago had 998 murders last year and Toronto with similar population only had 67 murders? Guns kill and that is why Canada prohibits them, next time you cross the border to Canada, first question at the border will be "do you have any guns on you, if you declare it, they will keep it until you return to the US or send you back if you don't want to give it up, if you don't declare it and they find it you will be arrested on the spot.

no Chicago is a cesspool no argument there, your claim that you can buy a machine gun without a background check at a gun show, total bs man, don't make these false claims it really damages your integrity and honesty. "Cho used two firearms during the attacks: a .22-caliber Walther P22 semi-automatic handgun and a 9 mm semi-automatic Glock 19 handgun." https://en.wikipedia.org...

The confederate flag represented slavery in the south, The Union won so I don't understand why anyone would even use the confederate flag of people who were racists and wanted to use black people as slaves. Obviously by you using the flag you must be for slavery because that's what the flag represents, might as well use the Nazi swastika as your avatar sign

any object or symbol can mean whatever anyone says it means unless it's prime and sole purpose for it's existence is explicitly clear. I have heard plenty of arguments about what that flag stands for and the opinions are greatly varied.
I am not aware that the Nazi were pro slavery. Could someone be pro slavery but not anti Jew? So saying he may as well use a swastika doesn't make sense, it's illogical.

What I'm saying is that the Nazi flag is illegal to have in Germany and most of the world doesn't use it unless you are a skin head, the confederate flag is the same thing, court houses in South Carolina were ordered to take them down, this flag represents slavery and racism. If you are using this flag you must be a racist. If you use the swastika you must hate Jews. Why else show flags of hate and racism?

I don't know as I don't use them, I would have to ask those who want to use them, but regardless of reason, what's about freedom of speech? Would you allow these symbols put on a tee shirt (notice how I tied the 2 threads together? lol)
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 8:06:07 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/29/2016 7:40:01 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/29/2016 7:10:11 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 6:50:07 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/29/2016 6:44:18 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 5:47:05 PM, Scruggs wrote:
At 11/29/2016 5:38:15 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

There are 3 types of regulations in Canada on guns, you need to get your facts straight, as a retired federal agent let me clarify them for you.
I am fully aware that Canada has gun regulations. Heck, we have them in the US as well.

Prohibited - any handgun or other gun with a barrel not exceeding 155 mm in length
Oh, but this is not what you said:
"In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail."

Restricted - used with an FAC (Fire Arm Certificate) rifles and shotguns fall in this category, for hunters, they still need to be registered and the police must be called when transporting them from home on any trip, destinations have to be provided where you are taking them
Oh, but this is not what you said:
"In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail."

Non-restricted air guns, BB guns, paint ball guns
Oh, but this is not what you said:
"In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail."

Judging from you confederate flag, you are just a racist with a shotgun who will never get rid of it because he uses it for hunting squirrel and needs it for protection at the double wide for when the Muslims invade the trailer park
Actually, I do not own any weapons. They are not permitted in university dorms. And that also rules out your assumption that I live in a trailer park. Regarding me being racist, I would disagree. But liberals seem to make up their own definitions for what a "racist" is, so I may be one according to some people.

Canada doesn't sell prohibited weapons, also brass knuckles, switchblade knives and replica guns are prohibited in Canada, you get caught with these items you will be arrested. In the USA I can go to a gun show and buy a machine gun with no background check and then go and mow down everybody at a dorm like Virginia Tech.

aw man now you lost any credibility with that statement, are you the only one that knows that just isn't true? wow

What's not true? the fact that a city the size of Chicago had 998 murders last year and Toronto with similar population only had 67 murders? Guns kill and that is why Canada prohibits them, next time you cross the border to Canada, first question at the border will be "do you have any guns on you, if you declare it, they will keep it until you return to the US or send you back if you don't want to give it up, if you don't declare it and they find it you will be arrested on the spot.

no Chicago is a cesspool no argument there, your claim that you can buy a machine gun without a background check at a gun show, total bs man, don't make these false claims it really damages your integrity and honesty. "Cho used two firearms during the attacks: a .22-caliber Walther P22 semi-automatic handgun and a 9 mm semi-automatic Glock 19 handgun." https://en.wikipedia.org...

The confederate flag represented slavery in the south, The Union won so I don't understand why anyone would even use the confederate flag of people who were racists and wanted to use black people as slaves. Obviously by you using the flag you must be for slavery because that's what the flag represents, might as well use the Nazi swastika as your avatar sign

any object or symbol can mean whatever anyone says it means unless it's prime and sole purpose for it's existence is explicitly clear. I have heard plenty of arguments about what that flag stands for and the opinions are greatly varied.
I am not aware that the Nazi were pro slavery. Could someone be pro slavery but not anti Jew? So saying he may as well use a swastika doesn't make sense, it's illogical.

What I'm saying is that the Nazi flag is illegal to have in Germany and most of the world doesn't use it unless you are a skin head, the confederate flag is the same thing, court houses in South Carolina were ordered to take them down, this flag represents slavery and racism. If you are using this flag you must be a racist. If you use the swastika you must hate Jews. Why else show flags of hate and racism?

I don't know as I don't use them, I would have to ask those who want to use them, but regardless of reason, what's about freedom of speech? Would you allow these symbols put on a tee shirt (notice how I tied the 2 threads together? lol)

I like how you tied the 2 threads together, very good, and my response is go ahead, do it because that is freedom of speech, but I will think of you as a racist if I see a confederate flag on your shirt or you are a Nazi if I see the swastika t-shirt.

This is why I don't see what the big deal is about having a LICK BALZ plate, my choice, I couldn't care less if someone had a I hate Muslims t-shirt, that's their choice, let people have choices, don't restrict them, but guns are different, you don't wear a gun, you don't attached it to your car, you don't play with it, it's strictly a kill weapon, and too many people die each year because of guns. Just watch the documentary called Requiem of a Gun, thousands of innocent people die each year because of misplaced guns in homes or kids playing with them. This is why correctional officers do not carry guns, because they know they could be overpowered by inmates and the guns would be used against them.

A LICK BALZ license plate or a swastika t-shirt aren't going to kill anyone
Scruggs
Posts: 70
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 8:12:32 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/29/2016 6:44:18 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Canada doesn't sell prohibited weapons, also brass knuckles, switchblade knives and replica guns are prohibited in Canada, you get caught with these items you will be arrested. In the USA I can go to a gun show and buy a machine gun with no background check and then go and mow down everybody at a dorm like Virginia Tech.
While I am not going to take the time to verify everything you have said, brass knuckles and switchblades are also illegal in the US. Or at least in some parts. And can you articulate why replica guns should be banned?

The confederate flag represented slavery is the south, The Union won so I don't understand why anyone would even use the confederate flag of people who were racists and wanted to use black people as slaves. Obviously by you using the flag you must be for slavery because that's what the flag represents, might as well use the Nazi swastika as your avatar sign
The confederate flag does indeed represent slavery in the south. It also represents all other aspects of the south. And I might take your advise about the swastika avatar. Nothing would please me more than to bother an overly sensitive person.
"If a man does not put himself in the attitude of a sinner, his prayer will not be heard before God." A brother asked him, "what is a sinful soul?" And St. Abba Moses replied, "Everyone who bears his own sins, and does not consider those of his companion."
kevin24018
Posts: 1,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 8:12:54 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/29/2016 8:06:07 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 7:40:01 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/29/2016 7:10:11 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 6:50:07 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/29/2016 6:44:18 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 5:47:05 PM, Scruggs wrote:
At 11/29/2016 5:38:15 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

There are 3 types of regulations in Canada on guns, you need to get your facts straight, as a retired federal agent let me clarify them for you.
I am fully aware that Canada has gun regulations. Heck, we have them in the US as well.

Prohibited - any handgun or other gun with a barrel not exceeding 155 mm in length
Oh, but this is not what you said:
"In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail."

Restricted - used with an FAC (Fire Arm Certificate) rifles and shotguns fall in this category, for hunters, they still need to be registered and the police must be called when transporting them from home on any trip, destinations have to be provided where you are taking them
Oh, but this is not what you said:
"In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail."

Non-restricted air guns, BB guns, paint ball guns
Oh, but this is not what you said:
"In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail."

Judging from you confederate flag, you are just a racist with a shotgun who will never get rid of it because he uses it for hunting squirrel and needs it for protection at the double wide for when the Muslims invade the trailer park
Actually, I do not own any weapons. They are not permitted in university dorms. And that also rules out your assumption that I live in a trailer park. Regarding me being racist, I would disagree. But liberals seem to make up their own definitions for what a "racist" is, so I may be one according to some people.

Canada doesn't sell prohibited weapons, also brass knuckles, switchblade knives and replica guns are prohibited in Canada, you get caught with these items you will be arrested. In the USA I can go to a gun show and buy a machine gun with no background check and then go and mow down everybody at a dorm like Virginia Tech.

aw man now you lost any credibility with that statement, are you the only one that knows that just isn't true? wow

What's not true? the fact that a city the size of Chicago had 998 murders last year and Toronto with similar population only had 67 murders? Guns kill and that is why Canada prohibits them, next time you cross the border to Canada, first question at the border will be "do you have any guns on you, if you declare it, they will keep it until you return to the US or send you back if you don't want to give it up, if you don't declare it and they find it you will be arrested on the spot.

no Chicago is a cesspool no argument there, your claim that you can buy a machine gun without a background check at a gun show, total bs man, don't make these false claims it really damages your integrity and honesty. "Cho used two firearms during the attacks: a .22-caliber Walther P22 semi-automatic handgun and a 9 mm semi-automatic Glock 19 handgun." https://en.wikipedia.org...

The confederate flag represented slavery in the south, The Union won so I don't understand why anyone would even use the confederate flag of people who were racists and wanted to use black people as slaves. Obviously by you using the flag you must be for slavery because that's what the flag represents, might as well use the Nazi swastika as your avatar sign

any object or symbol can mean whatever anyone says it means unless it's prime and sole purpose for it's existence is explicitly clear. I have heard plenty of arguments about what that flag stands for and the opinions are greatly varied.
I am not aware that the Nazi were pro slavery. Could someone be pro slavery but not anti Jew? So saying he may as well use a swastika doesn't make sense, it's illogical.

What I'm saying is that the Nazi flag is illegal to have in Germany and most of the world doesn't use it unless you are a skin head, the confederate flag is the same thing, court houses in South Carolina were ordered to take them down, this flag represents slavery and racism. If you are using this flag you must be a racist. If you use the swastika you must hate Jews. Why else show flags of hate and racism?

I don't know as I don't use them, I would have to ask those who want to use them, but regardless of reason, what's about freedom of speech? Would you allow these symbols put on a tee shirt (notice how I tied the 2 threads together? lol)

I like how you tied the 2 threads together, very good, and my response is go ahead, do it because that is freedom of speech, but I will think of you as a racist if I see a confederate flag on your shirt or you are a Nazi if I see the swastika t-shirt.

This is why I don't see what the big deal is about having a LICK BALZ plate, my choice, I couldn't care less if someone had a I hate Muslims t-shirt, that's their choice, let people have choices, don't restrict them, but guns are different, you don't wear a gun, you don't attached it to your car, you don't play with it, it's strictly a kill weapon, and too many people die each year because of guns. Just watch the documentary called Requiem of a Gun, thousands of innocent people die each year because of misplaced guns in homes or kids playing with them. This is why correctional officers do not carry guns, because they know they could be overpowered by inmates and the guns would be used against them.

A LICK BALZ license plate or a swastika t-shirt aren't going to kill anyone

From 2005-2014, there were an average of 3,536 fatal unintentional drownings (non-boating related) annually in the United States " about ten deaths per day. An additional 332 people died each year from drowning in boating-related incidents. About one in five people who die from drowning are children 14 and younger.Apr 28, 2016 cdc.gov

outlaw swimming pools because people are careless with them? You don't have a right to a swimming pool. How about those (insert bad words here) who left their kids in cars with windows up and they died because it got so hot? You can't legislate stupidity away unfortunately.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 8:18:36 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/29/2016 8:12:32 PM, Scruggs wrote:
At 11/29/2016 6:44:18 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Canada doesn't sell prohibited weapons, also brass knuckles, switchblade knives and replica guns are prohibited in Canada, you get caught with these items you will be arrested. In the USA I can go to a gun show and buy a machine gun with no background check and then go and mow down everybody at a dorm like Virginia Tech.
While I am not going to take the time to verify everything you have said, brass knuckles and switchblades are also illegal in the US. Or at least in some parts. And can you articulate why replica guns should be banned?

The confederate flag represented slavery is the south, The Union won so I don't understand why anyone would even use the confederate flag of people who were racists and wanted to use black people as slaves. Obviously by you using the flag you must be for slavery because that's what the flag represents, might as well use the Nazi swastika as your avatar sign
The confederate flag does indeed represent slavery in the south. It also represents all other aspects of the south. And I might take your advise about the swastika avatar. Nothing would please me more than to bother an overly sensitive person.

The replica guns are illegal because they look exactly like the real thing and if it's dark and law enforcement is moving in and you have a replica gun you will be blown away, that is why all toy guns need to have the red tip on the end, replica guns can be mistaken for real guns and innocent people could get shot even if they were just goofing around.

So you are a member of the KKK, I always wanted to know why they needed to hide behind those hoods
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 8:20:30 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/29/2016 8:12:54 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/29/2016 8:06:07 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 7:40:01 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/29/2016 7:10:11 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 6:50:07 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/29/2016 6:44:18 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 5:47:05 PM, Scruggs wrote:
At 11/29/2016 5:38:15 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

There are 3 types of regulations in Canada on guns, you need to get your facts straight, as a retired federal agent let me clarify them for you.
I am fully aware that Canada has gun regulations. Heck, we have them in the US as well.

Prohibited - any handgun or other gun with a barrel not exceeding 155 mm in length
Oh, but this is not what you said:
"In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail."

Restricted - used with an FAC (Fire Arm Certificate) rifles and shotguns fall in this category, for hunters, they still need to be registered and the police must be called when transporting them from home on any trip, destinations have to be provided where you are taking them
Oh, but this is not what you said:
"In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail."

Non-restricted air guns, BB guns, paint ball guns
Oh, but this is not what you said:
"In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail."

Judging from you confederate flag, you are just a racist with a shotgun who will never get rid of it because he uses it for hunting squirrel and needs it for protection at the double wide for when the Muslims invade the trailer park
Actually, I do not own any weapons. They are not permitted in university dorms. And that also rules out your assumption that I live in a trailer park. Regarding me being racist, I would disagree. But liberals seem to make up their own definitions for what a "racist" is, so I may be one according to some people.

Canada doesn't sell prohibited weapons, also brass knuckles, switchblade knives and replica guns are prohibited in Canada, you get caught with these items you will be arrested. In the USA I can go to a gun show and buy a machine gun with no background check and then go and mow down everybody at a dorm like Virginia Tech.

aw man now you lost any credibility with that statement, are you the only one that knows that just isn't true? wow

What's not true? the fact that a city the size of Chicago had 998 murders last year and Toronto with similar population only had 67 murders? Guns kill and that is why Canada prohibits them, next time you cross the border to Canada, first question at the border will be "do you have any guns on you, if you declare it, they will keep it until you return to the US or send you back if you don't want to give it up, if you don't declare it and they find it you will be arrested on the spot.

no Chicago is a cesspool no argument there, your claim that you can buy a machine gun without a background check at a gun show, total bs man, don't make these false claims it really damages your integrity and honesty. "Cho used two firearms during the attacks: a .22-caliber Walther P22 semi-automatic handgun and a 9 mm semi-automatic Glock 19 handgun." https://en.wikipedia.org...

The confederate flag represented slavery in the south, The Union won so I don't understand why anyone would even use the confederate flag of people who were racists and wanted to use black people as slaves. Obviously by you using the flag you must be for slavery because that's what the flag represents, might as well use the Nazi swastika as your avatar sign

any object or symbol can mean whatever anyone says it means unless it's prime and sole purpose for it's existence is explicitly clear. I have heard plenty of arguments about what that flag stands for and the opinions are greatly varied.
I am not aware that the Nazi were pro slavery. Could someone be pro slavery but not anti Jew? So saying he may as well use a swastika doesn't make sense, it's illogical.

What I'm saying is that the Nazi flag is illegal to have in Germany and most of the world doesn't use it unless you are a skin head, the confederate flag is the same thing, court houses in South Carolina were ordered to take them down, this flag represents slavery and racism. If you are using this flag you must be a racist. If you use the swastika you must hate Jews. Why else show flags of hate and racism?

I don't know as I don't use them, I would have to ask those who want to use them, but regardless of reason, what's about freedom of speech? Would you allow these symbols put on a tee shirt (notice how I tied the 2 threads together? lol)

I like how you tied the 2 threads together, very good, and my response is go ahead, do it because that is freedom of speech, but I will think of you as a racist if I see a confederate flag on your shirt or you are a Nazi if I see the swastika t-shirt.

This is why I don't see what the big deal is about having a LICK BALZ plate, my choice, I couldn't care less if someone had a I hate Muslims t-shirt, that's their choice, let people have choices, don't restrict them, but guns are different, you don't wear a gun, you don't attached it to your car, you don't play with it, it's strictly a kill weapon, and too many people die each year because of guns. Just watch the documentary called Requiem of a Gun, thousands of innocent people die each year because of misplaced guns in homes or kids playing with them. This is why correctional officers do not carry guns, because they know they could be overpowered by inmates and the guns would be used against them.

A LICK BALZ license plate or a swastika t-shirt aren't going to kill anyone

From 2005-2014, there were an average of 3,536 fatal unintentional drownings (non-boating related) annually in the United States " about ten deaths per day. An additional 332 people died each year from drowning in boating-related incidents. About one in five people who die from drowning are children 14 and younger.Apr 28, 2016 cdc.gov

outlaw swimming pools because people are careless with them? You don't have a right to a swimming pool. How about those (insert bad words here) who left their kids in cars with windows up and they died because it got so hot? You can't legislate stupidity away unfortunately.

So you have no concerns with having a gun in the house with your family?
kevin24018
Posts: 1,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 8:26:32 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/29/2016 8:20:30 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 8:12:54 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/29/2016 8:06:07 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 7:40:01 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/29/2016 7:10:11 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 6:50:07 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/29/2016 6:44:18 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 5:47:05 PM, Scruggs wrote:
At 11/29/2016 5:38:15 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

There are 3 types of regulations in Canada on guns, you need to get your facts straight, as a retired federal agent let me clarify them for you.
I am fully aware that Canada has gun regulations. Heck, we have them in the US as well.

Prohibited - any handgun or other gun with a barrel not exceeding 155 mm in length
Oh, but this is not what you said:
"In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail."

Restricted - used with an FAC (Fire Arm Certificate) rifles and shotguns fall in this category, for hunters, they still need to be registered and the police must be called when transporting them from home on any trip, destinations have to be provided where you are taking them
Oh, but this is not what you said:
"In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail."

Non-restricted air guns, BB guns, paint ball guns
Oh, but this is not what you said:
"In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail."

Judging from you confederate flag, you are just a racist with a shotgun who will never get rid of it because he uses it for hunting squirrel and needs it for protection at the double wide for when the Muslims invade the trailer park
Actually, I do not own any weapons. They are not permitted in university dorms. And that also rules out your assumption that I live in a trailer park. Regarding me being racist, I would disagree. But liberals seem to make up their own definitions for what a "racist" is, so I may be one according to some people.

Canada doesn't sell prohibited weapons, also brass knuckles, switchblade knives and replica guns are prohibited in Canada, you get caught with these items you will be arrested. In the USA I can go to a gun show and buy a machine gun with no background check and then go and mow down everybody at a dorm like Virginia Tech.

aw man now you lost any credibility with that statement, are you the only one that knows that just isn't true? wow

What's not true? the fact that a city the size of Chicago had 998 murders last year and Toronto with similar population only had 67 murders? Guns kill and that is why Canada prohibits them, next time you cross the border to Canada, first question at the border will be "do you have any guns on you, if you declare it, they will keep it until you return to the US or send you back if you don't want to give it up, if you don't declare it and they find it you will be arrested on the spot.

no Chicago is a cesspool no argument there, your claim that you can buy a machine gun without a background check at a gun show, total bs man, don't make these false claims it really damages your integrity and honesty. "Cho used two firearms during the attacks: a .22-caliber Walther P22 semi-automatic handgun and a 9 mm semi-automatic Glock 19 handgun." https://en.wikipedia.org...

The confederate flag represented slavery in the south, The Union won so I don't understand why anyone would even use the confederate flag of people who were racists and wanted to use black people as slaves. Obviously by you using the flag you must be for slavery because that's what the flag represents, might as well use the Nazi swastika as your avatar sign

any object or symbol can mean whatever anyone says it means unless it's prime and sole purpose for it's existence is explicitly clear. I have heard plenty of arguments about what that flag stands for and the opinions are greatly varied.
I am not aware that the Nazi were pro slavery. Could someone be pro slavery but not anti Jew? So saying he may as well use a swastika doesn't make sense, it's illogical.

What I'm saying is that the Nazi flag is illegal to have in Germany and most of the world doesn't use it unless you are a skin head, the confederate flag is the same thing, court houses in South Carolina were ordered to take them down, this flag represents slavery and racism. If you are using this flag you must be a racist. If you use the swastika you must hate Jews. Why else show flags of hate and racism?

I don't know as I don't use them, I would have to ask those who want to use them, but regardless of reason, what's about freedom of speech? Would you allow these symbols put on a tee shirt (notice how I tied the 2 threads together? lol)

I like how you tied the 2 threads together, very good, and my response is go ahead, do it because that is freedom of speech, but I will think of you as a racist if I see a confederate flag on your shirt or you are a Nazi if I see the swastika t-shirt.

This is why I don't see what the big deal is about having a LICK BALZ plate, my choice, I couldn't care less if someone had a I hate Muslims t-shirt, that's their choice, let people have choices, don't restrict them, but guns are different, you don't wear a gun, you don't attached it to your car, you don't play with it, it's strictly a kill weapon, and too many people die each year because of guns. Just watch the documentary called Requiem of a Gun, thousands of innocent people die each year because of misplaced guns in homes or kids playing with them. This is why correctional officers do not carry guns, because they know they could be overpowered by inmates and the guns would be used against them.

A LICK BALZ license plate or a swastika t-shirt aren't going to kill anyone

From 2005-2014, there were an average of 3,536 fatal unintentional drownings (non-boating related) annually in the United States " about ten deaths per day. An additional 332 people died each year from drowning in boating-related incidents. About one in five people who die from drowning are children 14 and younger.Apr 28, 2016 cdc.gov

outlaw swimming pools because people are careless with them? You don't have a right to a swimming pool. How about those (insert bad words here) who left their kids in cars with windows up and they died because it got so hot? You can't legislate stupidity away unfortunately.

So you have no concerns with having a gun in the house with your family?

Not really and I have several, but then again my kids just like myself were taught a healthy fear and respect for firearms, sharp point objects, potential poisonous things, swimming pools lol, driving etc There's dangers everywhere for us common folk and we need to be ever vigilant. That's not to say more couldn't and shouldn't be done, and it should be especially when kids are young. My school even taught fire arm safety.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 8:32:08 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
Not really and I have several, but then again my kids just like myself were taught a healthy fear and respect for firearms, sharp point objects, potential poisonous things, swimming pools lol, driving etc There's dangers everywhere for us common folk and we need to be ever vigilant. That's not to say more couldn't and shouldn't be done, and it should be especially when kids are young. My school even taught fire arm safety.

But do you really need a gun? C'mon McGyver fought bad guys and he never needed a gun, I think you can survive without one, unless you live in Compton or Harlem
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 8:40:20 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/29/2016 2:56:54 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
We do not live in the 1700's or 1800's anymore, you want to get rid of all the gun violence in the USA then you need to amend the constitution, yes the one that was written in the 1700's. Specifically the 2nd amendment "The right to bear arms"

We do not live in the wild west anymore, Billy the Kid is not going to ride into town and start shooting up the place and you will not be doing a duel in the middle of main street to see who the fastest draw is in town. Those days are over. The Cherokee or Mohawk Indians will not ride into town and scalp you and that's why you carried a gun back then for protection. You don't need to go hunting for food anymore, we have grocery stores and a civilized society with modern police forces and military and SWAT teams, we have enough protection.

I say eliminate the second amendment and then ban all guns, that would reduce the murder rate and also stop these nonsense killings like the 2 year old who shot her cousin, the one year old in the face, Columbine, Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech.

You want to stop the gun violence, get rid of Amendment 2

Get rid of amendment 1, 3, 4, 5 and I'll agree to 2.
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 8:41:12 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/29/2016 3:23:43 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/29/2016 3:10:15 PM, Scruggs wrote:
At 11/29/2016 2:56:54 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
We do not live in the 1700's or 1800's anymore, you want to get rid of all the gun violence in the USA then you need to amend the constitution, yes the one that was written in the 1700's. Specifically the 2nd amendment "The right to bear arms"
That will not get rid of gun violence. I mean, making a bomb is also banned yet people still make them and use them.

We do not live in the wild west anymore, Billy the Kid is not going to ride into town and start shooting up the place and you will not be doing a duel in the middle of main street to see who the fastest draw is in town. Those days are over. The Cherokee or Mohawk Indians will not ride into town and scalp you and that's why you carried a gun back then for protection. You don't need to go hunting for food anymore, we have grocery stores and a civilized society with modern police forces and military and SWAT teams, we have enough protection.
Actually, we still have criminals like Billy the Kid. Just recently Ohio State had a nut head stabbing people and before it got too serious he was killed by police with a gun. Look at that, guns prevented a situation from getting worse. We have people who do mass shootings, such as in Orlando. To suggests that criminals like Billy the Kid do not exist is outright delusional.

You are right, most people do not NEED to go hunting for food. Some people just enjoy it. I live in the south and plenty of people down here go hunting for their meat. Squirrel and deer meat is not typically found in grocery stores. So if you enjoy those uncommon meats, what do you do? Or maybe not everyone wants an overflowing deer population. Those damn deer can be annoying when they jump in front of your vehicle.

I hate to break it to you, but the police are not sitting in your backyard. They have to, you know, drive to where you are. It is much easier to protect you and your family right then and there with a firearm than hide under the bed in hopes that the police do not show up too late.

I say eliminate the second amendment and then ban all guns, that would reduce the murder rate and also stop these nonsense killings like the 2 year old who shot her cousin, the one year old in the face, Columbine, Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech.
Actually, it would hardly reduce the murder rate at all. People would simply switch to alternative ways of killing. Even that would not probably happen as illegal guns are all over the damn place. With newer technologies like 3D printing, people can make their own guns relatively easily. Who is going to regulate this? How will you remove the massive amount of legal guns currently on the streets?

You want to stop the gun violence, get rid of Amendment 2
If you want to stop violence, get rid of all guaranteed rights and live under a police state.

Can I see your NRA membership card. In Canada guns are prohibited, the only gun violence they have is from guns smuggled from the USA, you have a gun in Canada you are going to jail. Guns serve one purpose only and that is to kill, you don't use a gun for anything else unlike a truck or car which are for transportation.

Don't worry your guns will never go away because it's a 33 billion dollar industry per year and the government makes 6 billion in taxes from it so you will never get rid of your mall shootouts, school killing sprees and people going postal at their work place.

That is why I'm moving to Canada where the civilized people live, and I won't have to worry about Trump and I will have free health care, wow it's 2016 free health care what a novel idea, I won't have to sell my house to have an operation!!

Bye.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 8:41:26 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/29/2016 8:32:08 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Not really and I have several, but then again my kids just like myself were taught a healthy fear and respect for firearms, sharp point objects, potential poisonous things, swimming pools lol, driving etc There's dangers everywhere for us common folk and we need to be ever vigilant. That's not to say more couldn't and shouldn't be done, and it should be especially when kids are young. My school even taught fire arm safety.

But do you really need a gun? C'mon McGyver fought bad guys and he never needed a gun, I think you can survive without one, unless you live in Compton or Harlem

A need is something that is necessary for an organism to live a healthy life. Food, water, shelter, warmth you get the idea. Will you give up everything you don't need to live? I have them because I like to shoot targets, not for home defense and I don't hunt, I just enjoy shooting targets, specially steel ones. How many lives would be saved if tobacco and alcohol were outlawed? Nothing in the constitution or bill of rights about those is there? And no one needs either of them, right?
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 8:43:57 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/29/2016 8:41:26 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 11/29/2016 8:32:08 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Not really and I have several, but then again my kids just like myself were taught a healthy fear and respect for firearms, sharp point objects, potential poisonous things, swimming pools lol, driving etc There's dangers everywhere for us common folk and we need to be ever vigilant. That's not to say more couldn't and shouldn't be done, and it should be especially when kids are young. My school even taught fire arm safety.

But do you really need a gun? C'mon McGyver fought bad guys and he never needed a gun, I think you can survive without one, unless you live in Compton or Harlem

A need is something that is necessary for an organism to live a healthy life. Food, water, shelter, warmth you get the idea. Will you give up everything you don't need to live? I have them because I like to shoot targets, not for home defense and I don't hunt, I just enjoy shooting targets, specially steel ones. How many lives would be saved if tobacco and alcohol were outlawed? Nothing in the constitution or bill of rights about those is there? And no one needs either of them, right?

Well I see your point and it's valid you shoot targets, that's cool, I can understand that.
Scruggs
Posts: 70
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 8:45:57 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/29/2016 8:18:36 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

The replica guns are illegal because they look exactly like the real thing and if it's dark and law enforcement is moving in and you have a replica gun you will be blown away, that is why all toy guns need to have the red tip on the end, replica guns can be mistaken for real guns and innocent people could get shot even if they were just goofing around.
Most people do not carry around replica weapons. They are either put on display or used in reenactments.

So you are a member of the KKK, I always wanted to know why they needed to hide behind those hoods
And why do you think I am the KKK? Would it happen to have anything to do with the black saint I am quoting in my signature?
"If a man does not put himself in the attitude of a sinner, his prayer will not be heard before God." A brother asked him, "what is a sinful soul?" And St. Abba Moses replied, "Everyone who bears his own sins, and does not consider those of his companion."
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 9:01:06 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/29/2016 8:45:57 PM, Scruggs wrote:
At 11/29/2016 8:18:36 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

The replica guns are illegal because they look exactly like the real thing and if it's dark and law enforcement is moving in and you have a replica gun you will be blown away, that is why all toy guns need to have the red tip on the end, replica guns can be mistaken for real guns and innocent people could get shot even if they were just goofing around.
Most people do not carry around replica weapons. They are either put on display or used in reenactments.

So you are a member of the KKK, I always wanted to know why they needed to hide behind those hoods
And why do you think I am the KKK? Would it happen to have anything to do with the black saint I am quoting in my signature?

From my profile of you, you have the confederate flag - racist, you don't mind the swastika - Nazi Jew hater, and the signature on the bottom, my only conclusion has to be a KKK member in hiding, KKK are racist, anti Jew hating people who hide behind hoods so their real identity is not revealed as the mayor of a small town, or the deputy of that local detachment in Buttfvckville. How am I doing?
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 9:09:47 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/29/2016 8:45:57 PM, Scruggs wrote:
At 11/29/2016 8:18:36 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

The replica guns are illegal because they look exactly like the real thing and if it's dark and law enforcement is moving in and you have a replica gun you will be blown away, that is why all toy guns need to have the red tip on the end, replica guns can be mistaken for real guns and innocent people could get shot even if they were just goofing around.
Most people do not carry around replica weapons. They are either put on display or used in reenactments.

So you are a member of the KKK, I always wanted to know why they needed to hide behind those hoods
And why do you think I am the KKK? Would it happen to have anything to do with the black saint I am quoting in my signature?

Let me guess, you are best friends with Dylann Roof, the guy who is going to get the needle eventually