Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

What would be ethically wrong with going...

Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 1:19:50 PM
Posted: 2 days ago
What would be ethically wrong with going naked in public? Is is disrespectful? What makes it actually wrong?
Forum Record: 6/0

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."
-I'll keep this anonymous...-

"fuk off bog, no one even reads your crap, what price is you hooker now?"
-same dude as above....-
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 2:20:44 PM
At 11/30/2016 1:19:50 PM, Perussi wrote:
What would be ethically wrong with going naked in public? Is is disrespectful? What makes it actually wrong?

Reminds me of a time when I was laid off and trying to reconnect with various people I worked with. I invited an underwritter I worked with to learn more about that profession. She declined because it would be inappropriate for a married woman to be "alone" in a public area with a man not her husband.

In short going naked is only wrong due to perception and fear of human sexuality. Many religions such as Christianity and Islam have rules designed to minimize any risk of sexuality. Conservative Muslims covering women or this Christian lady who will not eat lunch with a man not her husband without husband present.

What makes nakedness wrong is their interpretation of morality. There are plenty of nations where nakedness is not mortally wrong and people are exposed to others naked. It is not sexualized due to it not being forbidden like it is in the states.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 3:57:04 PM
At 11/30/2016 1:19:50 PM, Perussi wrote:

Nothings is wrong with it, but some soccer mom with kids will get offended about seeing your twig and berries in public and complain to her local government and they will go ahead and make an indecency law

What's wrong with having sex in public?
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 4:05:29 PM
If you are young ( and your thingie is big enough) you won't have a problem with nudity, but older people tend to look ugly naked, so the elders in the tribe came up with the no-nudity rule.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2016 4:08:05 PM
At 11/30/2016 4:05:29 PM, xus00HAY wrote:
If you are young ( and your thingie is big enough) you won't have a problem with nudity, but older people tend to look ugly naked, so the elders in the tribe came up with the no-nudity rule.

You mean nobody wants to see saggy tits in armpits and saggy balls and elephant trunk in bush