Jump to topic:

Donald Trump Confirms it: Vaccines Are Bad

TRUECRISTIAN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 3:07:47 AM
Posted: 2 days ago
and Doctors Lie!Despite all this, the atheist community tries to usurp God and avoid this rightful punishment. Possibly the most revolting of these practices is the vaccination heresy. By providing young infants with gigantic amounts of demonic entities, they try to prevent diseases such as AIDS, measles, smallpox, diarrhoea, etc. Jesus is, however, conscious of everything that takes place on Earth and He's not pleased. The side-effects (designed undoubtedly by Jesus Himself) of these vaccines are much worse than the actual diseases they apparently cure. While the medical community continues to lie
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 3:40:54 AM
At 12/1/2016 3:08:11 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
Are you a troll?

I really hope so, because if they're being serious, I might shoot my foot with a harpoon gun
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 4:14:35 AM
At 12/1/2016 3:07:47 AM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:
and Doctors Lie!Despite all this, the atheist community tries to usurp God and avoid this rightful punishment. Possibly the most revolting of these practices is the vaccination heresy. By providing young infants with gigantic amounts of demonic entities, they try to prevent diseases such as AIDS, measles, smallpox, diarrhoea, etc. Jesus is, however, conscious of everything that takes place on Earth and He's not pleased. The side-effects (designed undoubtedly by Jesus Himself) of these vaccines are much worse than the actual diseases they apparently cure. While the medical community continues to lie
Where is the proof?
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 4:39:23 AM
Are you a troll?

You really have to ask based on the sh*t that comes out of his mouth?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TRUECRISTIAN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2016 3:28:56 AM
Posted: 8 hours ago
At 12/1/2016 4:39:23 AM, imabench wrote:
Are you a troll?

You really have to ask based on the sh*t that comes out of his mouth?

We True Christians" are not shocked by the filth and debauchery that the faithless revel in. It is after all your perversions that led to reject God.

I know, I know. You rebellious children think your behavior is unique and shocking. But Jesus has seen it all before, and He has a special and safe warm place for all you snowflakes
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2016 4:14:06 AM
Posted: 7 hours ago
At 12/1/2016 3:07:47 AM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:

Since you're a true Christian, and true Christians get their evidence from the Bible, could you please link me to a Bible verse that states that Jesus put demonic side effects into vaccines?

Also there's no such thing yet as an HIV/AIDS vaccine. It really undermines your point when you don't bother to do some basic research about the thing you're arguing against.
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW
TRUECRISTIAN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2016 4:29:27 AM

Since you're a true Christian, and true Christians get their evidence from the Bible, could you please link me to a Bible verse that states that Jesus put demonic side effects into vaccines?

A
SEE PAGE988 OF BIBLE
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2016 4:30:48 AM
At 12/3/2016 4:29:27 AM, TRUECRISTIAN wrote:

A
SEE PAGE988 OF BIBLE

Can I have a standard citation? My Bible may very likely be different than yours.
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW
TRUECRISTIAN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2016 6:07:43 AM
Posted: 5 hours ago
I 'pray' that your son gets as far away from your household as possible. You are literally ruining his life and soul by forcing that jewish programming down is throat. I hope one day he stands up to your ways and leaves your sorry ***, since you clearly can't help yourself you have to force your beliefs on people who can't go against you yet.

Help yourself, if you even can.