Total Posts:3|Showing Posts:1-3
Jump to topic:

Faith in humanity restored! Thanks Trump!

ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 2:13:37 PM
Posted: 1 day ago
After These Students Were Defrauded Out Of Their Life Savings, Donald Trump Helped By Giving Them $25 Million

After hearing about a devastating scam in which over 6,000 hardworking Americans"many of them elderly or of modest means"were pressured into paying up to $35,000 a piece to attend courses that falsely promised to impart the secrets of becoming a successful real estate investor, our next commander in chief knew he had to do something to make it right. While other politicians might respond to such flagrant injustices with empty words of comfort or vague promises for reform, Trump gave out millions of his own money to ease the suffering of those who"d been conned by predatory corporate hucksters.

http://www.clickhole.com...
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
Welfare-Worker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 2:30:10 PM
This demonstrates the difference between politicians, and regular people.

What politician has made false promises to taxpayers about how their money would benefit them?
Perhaps we should ask what politician has not made false promises.

Here we have a case that was bound to be lost in the courts.
These types of seminars are abundant.
Happen daily, with similar benefits realized by paying attendees.
Have you ever seen someone file a law suit and win? I haven't.
Tell us OP, is this the only case where seminar attendees were unhappy with results, or where are the results of successful law suits.
What other person or organization has refunded money for this type of seminar?
These are informational seminars, that benefit some, but not everyone.

Now, look at politicians, who take our money, and tell us we will have better schools, that never materialize, or better heath care, that is actually more money for less service, unless you get it free.

Am I glad someone will be in charge who is actually held responsible for his decisions, instead of the usual hucksters who take our money without asking and make promises they never deliver on?
Yes.
Anything is better than what we have had.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 3:05:17 PM
At 12/1/2016 2:13:37 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
After These Students Were Defrauded Out Of Their Life Savings, Donald Trump Helped By Giving Them $25 Million

After hearing about a devastating scam in which over 6,000 hardworking Americans"many of them elderly or of modest means"were pressured into paying up to $35,000 a piece to attend courses that falsely promised to impart the secrets of becoming a successful real estate investor, our next commander in chief knew he had to do something to make it right. While other politicians might respond to such flagrant injustices with empty words of comfort or vague promises for reform, Trump gave out millions of his own money to ease the suffering of those who"d been conned by predatory corporate hucksters.

http://www.clickhole.com...

Now we can just hold our breath and wait for Obama to pay us back for scamming us out of all that porkulus and the Solyndra scams....out of his own pocket of course..