Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Why does America need to police the world?

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 2:34:18 PM
Posted: 1 day ago
I don't get it, can someone please explain to me why America feels the need to police the whole world and at the same time neglect their own country and leave places like Detroit bankrupt.

Why are American military in Afghanistan, Iran, Syria, Iraq, Philippines and many other countries, why are there all the CIA black Ops site all around the world. Can we not just mind our own country. Iran hates us, Yemen hates us, most of the middle east hates us so why are we there, who said America needs to police the world. These countries have their own military they have their own problems, civil wars (Syria), so who says Americans need to be there, get out of Afghanistan, get out of Syria, Iraq, let them sort their own problems, let the Syrians fight their own war.

Instead of worrying about other countries and being the big brother or supervisor worry about your own social problems back home, how many impoverished people we have in this country, lets employ more people in Detroit, Buffalo, Pittsburg, West Virginia and other places that are struggling with unemployment, create jobs, build new homes, provide jobs here in the US not worry about the rest of the world. Instead of spending trillions on the foreign policies how about spending some millions on our own people.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 3:00:55 PM
At 12/1/2016 2:34:18 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
I don't get it, can someone please explain to me why America feels the need to police the whole world and at the same time neglect their own country and leave places like Detroit bankrupt.

Why are American military in Afghanistan, Iran, Syria, Iraq, Philippines and many other countries, why are there all the CIA black Ops site all around the world. Can we not just mind our own country. Iran hates us, Yemen hates us, most of the middle east hates us so why are we there, who said America needs to police the world. These countries have their own military they have their own problems, civil wars (Syria), so who says Americans need to be there, get out of Afghanistan, get out of Syria, Iraq, let them sort their own problems, let the Syrians fight their own war.

Instead of worrying about other countries and being the big brother or supervisor worry about your own social problems back home, how many impoverished people we have in this country, lets employ more people in Detroit, Buffalo, Pittsburg, West Virginia and other places that are struggling with unemployment, create jobs, build new homes, provide jobs here in the US not worry about the rest of the world. Instead of spending trillions on the foreign policies how about spending some millions on our own people.

cause we have too large of a military.
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 3:07:01 PM
You want a big military as a means of pumping stolen money into your country's economy. And then they have to do something too, so stealing.
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2016 4:05:07 PM
Can't you read a history book?
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2016 8:56:12 PM
Posted: 14 hours ago

Its not US. Its those Commie bastards....And repeat.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2016 8:57:16 PM
Posted: 14 hours ago
At 12/1/2016 4:15:22 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/1/2016 4:05:07 PM, Emilrose wrote:
Can't you read a history book?

what's a book?

I heard its some sort of disposal system for excess wood-pulp.
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2016 2:25:13 AM
Posted: 9 hours ago

Instead of worrying about other countries and being the big brother or supervisor worry about your own social problems back home, how many impoverished people we have in this country, lets employ more people in Detroit, Buffalo, Pittsburg, West Virginia and other places that are struggling with unemployment, create jobs, build new homes, provide jobs here in the US not worry about the rest of the world. Instead of spending trillions on the foreign policies how about spending some millions on our own

The U.S. is not controlled by people who care about your nation or any country. Donald Trump appears to be the first person in a long time can break their hold. It will take the American free thinkers to backing him against the controlled mindless idiots on the left who are controlled by the elites. Go out and win your country back. The world is counting on it.